Honestly, give me one fucking reason why Israel is a bad country without mentioning the jew meme

Honestly, give me one fucking reason why Israel is a bad country without mentioning the jew meme.

>Right winged - The vast majority of Israelis are right winged. I believe this is because we all served in the military. It's hard to stay blue-pilled after serving in it.

>Nationalist - Even leftists here are nationalists. When your country protects you from the day you were born, you tend to love it.

>Loves supporters - Simply come here and look at all the love you'll get.

>We love eachother - If a soldier dies in combat, you can be fucking sure of the fact that tons of people that didn't even know him will go to his funeral. If you are a soldier who has no friends or family, you can literally knock on a random door in the street and they'll probably feed you and let you sleep for the night.

>Western values - Unlike most of the middle east, we basically love every western country (excluding Sweden).

>Politically incorrect - Most of the girls here don't even know what a "patriarchy" is. They simply have more important stuff to do. Comedians can say whatever and no one will be offended. A famous comedian posted a video last week about "the mizrahi jews in their natural habitat" and nobody went batshit crazy.

So why don't you love Israel?

>inb4 jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rBFIdywghB4
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.801026?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
timesofisrael.com/paris-attacks-rooted-in-palestinian-plight-sweden-fm-says/
youtu.be/t1Sqvc8aBhc
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia
jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
timesofisrael.com/recalling-holocaust-swiss-jewish-leader-urges-refugee-relief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the fuck does Israeli look like a good country to you? I swear it's 2nd world as fuck, fucking Serbia looks more developed

I think Israel is a great country provided all you Jews move there, stay there and stop subverting our governments to fight your wars for you.

Shill thread to distract from trump. Saged

Sry didn't mean to reply to you

Are you serious? Israel is fucking goat (as a vacation destination). I couldn't say if it's nice to actually live there but compared to fucking 3rd world slav shitholes? Fuck off, nigger.

It depends on where you are. I live in a developed city. I won't take a picture right now because I don't want to publish my location. Simply look for pictures of developed Israeli cities.

1 reason? Persecution and poor treatment of Christians in Israel. If a Jew attacks a Christian, the courts/magistrates will be very reluctant to punish said Jew unless it's very serious. Also vandalism of churches, mass bible burnings, and overall rising anti-Christian sentiment.

There, kike. That's your one reason.

Simple, jews.

youtu.be/rBFIdywghB4

Christians recieve great treatment in Israel. Can't say the same for muslims. I don't know where you got that idea. I'd love to get sources.
Vandalism of churches/bible burning are extremely rare. And most of the times it even turns out that a palestinian did it.

I know some Whites that worked and lived in Israel, but they left again because you can never really be part of society in Israel if you're not a Kike.

Move all the desert religion worshiping fucks back to the desert... Christians as well... they are dumb enough to believe some ignorant sand dwellers from 1000's of years ago... they should go live in the promised land, leave the rest of us alone.

their brainwashing of their kids makes the shit in USA look tame in comparison, from my understanding anyways, basically teaching these little fuckers to be supremacists.

meh, if you did not have all those security isssues, i would much rather live there than in some northern europe country with shit weather.

That's usually untrue, except if they were trying to integrate with hassidics. Hassidics are vile to everyone, including other jews. In general, israeli tend to be quite laid back and friendly. Of course you have to work to integrate, like in any real country, but religion typically doesn't enter the equation.

There is literally nothing wrong with Israel. I look up to a lot of the early Zionist militias. I hope Israel colonizes all of Judea & Samaria and kicks out all the Arabs.

Sure, Israel is great, if you're a Jew

Bullshit they do. Why lie about it, you fucking Jew? I've done plenty of thorough research on this topic, and I've probably had this very conversation, no exaggeration, about 30-50 times with Jews in Israel.

No matter what my sources are you will simply write it off as biased, or just call it anti-Semitic slander against Jews. I remember linking a Haaretz article to one Jew, and he wrote it off as anti-Israel nonsense. Not my first rodeo, you filthy Jew.

>Haaretz
Haaretz is cucked.

>I've done plenty of thorough research on this topic
Obviously not.

> israeli tend to be quite laid back and friendly
Sure, but still they will never view you or your children as Israeli.

That's the point you fucking idiot.

I've recently started reading hareetz and immediately got redpilled, Israel absolutely hates leftist Jews and disowns the vast majority of European and American Jews.
They truly are our greatest (((ally))) and the left is actively trying to destroy Israel.

> Doesn't understand the point of an ethno-state.
>Check flag
>Why am I not surprised?

That's the point of an ethno state, why is it so hard for you faggots to get that?

If only they had taken care of them in 67 when they had the chance

Butthurt kike detected

>compared to fucking 3rd world slav shitholes

Damn right, israel can only be compared with the well off eastern european countries, it's not on the level of western europe and never will be

This is your peak kike

No... you dont understand we need to live all together in peace create one country no ethnostates foool

Because they are the most fascist country in the world, while preaching to everyone else about political corectness and exaggerating the holocaust like they were the only fucking victims in the WWII, which makes them believe that they can do whatever they want.

Haaretz is anti Israel and aligned with secular kike leftists.
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.801026?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Related.

> no sources
>linking to Haaretz

Do you link to CNN and the Jew York Times as well?

I see you're american. Your american IQ is leaking.

I don't think it's bad because of the jews. On the contrary, it's bad because it's not 100% jewish. the non jewsih presence fucks up the areas they are settled in
Israelis aren't that bad. People often mistake the "jews" for the "zionists", knowing the difference is critical

Why do you say that? I've only read a couple of articles of theirs.

Yep, I've done plenty of research on the topic. For example, OP says that most vandalism of churches are done by Palestinians, and yet 80% of Christians in Israel ARE Palestinian. Why would they attack each other? Sorry, I don't buy it.

I love Israel and I know you guys get a lot of hate for nothing.

USS liberty was pretty fucked up though
>I'm a member of AIPAC

Gays aren't a race, gypsies are not human, and an active population of 1b is not the same as an active population of 10m when the murder of 6m of each group happens. Kill yourself, ahmed. Go get your 72 virgins.

Engages in apartheid with Palestine and is quite politically regressive.

save this anons, pics related, fuck kike agendas. post this in every 'jews arent so bad thread'

Because they're not hopeless lemmings like you, Günther. The Russians should have wiped you out, Germany was a mistake I swear

>Most of the girls here don't even know what a "patriarchy" is.
That's a lie. There was a news video about how (((Israelis))) couldn't get laid, as they were afraid of women calling out rape. Since in Israel ,there are no laws against false rape accusations, so the womyn just want to cash a cheque from idiot men.
Plus you're a fucking Kike.

>>Western values - Unlike most of the middle east, we basically love every western country (excluding Sweden).
How about you apologize for Folke Bernadotte you fucking kikes

It's full of Jews.

But this is the thing that is surface international politics, netanyahu is helping populism in Europe and America, he's at odds with his own media similar to Trump and constantly accused of antisemitism etc, the leftist Jews are literally Jewing the Jews.

I usually would assume you're trolling, but you're German, so I'm afraid you're probably as serious as an autist on a game show

Hehe, love that pic

Jews are pretty fucking obviously false flags by Palestinians or like once in a blue moon sort instances from acid eating chassids

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Is that a real person?

Butthurt memeflags are the best posters here. You're mad that we don't have the jews, niggers, and fags that you have.

>go to Israel
>believe in Jesus
>get crucified

So if I linked to the article, you'd be able o refute their claims, which was written by an Israeli lawyer who represents Christians in court?

Yeah, didn't think so, faggot. Go back to spamming black dicks.

entire history of it's relations with USA, or entire 1st world for that matter

>I don't want muslims to have mosques and extend their faith in my country
>but it's okay for my faith to do the same in another country
lmao

First David Goldberg

>set up state in historically fucked up part of the world. Meme anglo religions into thinking isreal is an ally in the fight for good and evil, while really isreal is just the nuclear "cuba" to the middle east to control geopolitical exchanges using America's money while failing to explain they need our billions.

If you're just our fall guy for shitskins, then you deserve the money, but we can't help but associate the Jewish state with the state of jews in america: they run everything (media, Hollywood and music, banks, insurance, politics). And the problem with that is, they're trying to turn our country into everything isreal is not.

Jews just seems like a Trojan Horse

>active population of 10m when the murder of 6m of each group happens.

Second David Goldberg

Israel has always been a land of multiple faiths. America was founded as a Christian nation. Nice try, though.

You just insult.

It's the best for humanity to work together. We have many problems. Pollution, Overpopulation and Climate Change (not only Global Warming).

Everbody has to do something to help the world. Everything counts.

Agree. Israel is the only civilization in the West which is not self destructing which is ironic considering its geopolitical position. The rest of the West is completely cucked and self loathing. People blame this on muh jews but even if that is true no one can force you to cuck. You only ever have yourselves to blame.

This is a logical falasy, it's essentially an appeal to authority. "Believe some sandy fucks from 1000's of years ago"

So? Just because it happened a long time ago doesn't mean they were benighted.

Civilization during Jesus's time was incredibly advanced, especially in the Middle East which was not yet all desert (it became so due to the ottomans deforestation campaigns and attempts to ensure crusaders had no lumber). In fact, civilization during this time period was about as advanced as Europe in 1100 with the major exception of agriculture (primarily because their methods were sustainable for the time).

You're a lunatic conspiracist

I LOVE Israel!!! Greetings and all the best!

Expensive as fuck
Corrupted politicans
Mizrahi arab jews in every shithole
Ignorant population
Hassidic jews wants to take over the country
Every jew scams the other jew, which leads to everything get expensive
And the least can go on

Because most of you so called jews are khazaria imposters pretending to be Jews. You have no Biblical or genetic relationship to the Holy Land. Real Torah Jews are good people, the rest are wicked imposters. Real Jews also look like their Palestine brothers and do not wish to see them imprisoned. And you create most of the problems around the globe.

You have female soldiers, police officers, politicians ect, you also have all the "lbgt" homo stuff. The way you guys hate Sweden is hilarious and awesome though, you guys should hate Canada too. Generally speaking though I like Israel.

It's like the god damn msnbc or CNN of Israel. Use some common sense, if liberal Jew run corps are bad to Christian conservatives in the US shouldn't it be obvious they would be even more treasonous to conservative Jews they view as bastardizing the culture

>founded on biblical fairy tales
>engages in literal genocide and apartheid
>wrote the manual on who to metastasise through and usurp regions (now being employed by the chinks)
>puppeteers goyim states as its military vassals
>a literal parasite on U.S. (((aid)))
>run by fundamentalist nihilist zionists
>the most likely candidate to start an apocalyptic nuclear war (see: 'Samson Option')

Germany stands with Israel

> hates Jews
> adduces an article by a (((lawyer))) in a newspaper that makes the ((NY Times )) look patriotic

Now I've seen everything.

This is obviously a troll and not a subtle one. Gas the jews tho.

1. Israelis take Palestinian land & kill Palestinian children, and when the Palestinians fight back Israelis respond with more violence leading to more turmoil.

2. Israeli Jews are discriminate non-Jews mentally, physically & financially without criticism.

3. Zionists promote immigration of so-called refugees from Middle East & African to Europe calling it human rights, but Israel doesn't accept immigrants & calls it antisemitism to accept refugees because of Israel's safety(hypocrisy)

4. Israelis are LEECHES who don't contribute anything to the West yet receive billions of cash that vets & European natives who live in poverty deserved more

You don't deserve any apology
timesofisrael.com/paris-attacks-rooted-in-palestinian-plight-sweden-fm-says/

Yes, refugees welcome

Germany suck israel's circumcised cock. Your ancestors are ashamed.

I like Israel because it's proof that multiculturalism can work, it's proof that a multiracial society is not bad at all. Never before have I seen such diversity as Israel. There are African Jews, European Jews, Middle-Eastern Jews, Asian Jews and even South American Jews - all of different races and ethnicties living together as one. It's about time we and the USA copy their immigration policies. We should welcome all Christians - European, African, Asian, Middle-Eastern.

>Honestly, give me one fucking reason why Israel is a bad country without mentioning the jew meme.

You're a parasite that has more control over my country's politics than you should.
Everyone talks about muh russia but turns a blind eye when an Israeli is given repeated standing ovations in Congress. Fuck off.

>Tell me why shit is shit without mentioning its shit.

Isreal is full of Jews, it doesn't deserve criticism. It deserves a nuclear holocaust

Hi Hamas! Now kindly remove that flag ya shitskin and go back to fucking goats.

Bc your (((neocon))) supporters are traitorous and force us to fight all your wars.

Iran and Syria pose no threat to the US, nor did Iraq or Libya.

Also, your country was founded on ethnic cleansing but you continue to exploit the Holocaust meme to guilt trip the rest of the world

>Your ancestors are ashamed.

Good

>Including Sweden

>t. Muhammad

fucking this
Fuck off kike

They send their people into my nation and then they enter politics where they advocate for leeching tax dollars and war against countries they don't like

Any news outlets ran by Jews is bad for Christians/whites. Liberal or conservative. But Jewish media outlets for Jews? Honestly, I couldn't say for sure. I find it hard to believe that Jews would bamboozle their fellow tribesmen to the same degree they do us. It's not really comparable imo.

Answer the question, faggot. Could you refute the article if I linked it? Didn't think so. Lurk more, loser.

youtu.be/t1Sqvc8aBhc

israel is a mistake. migration will not happen if we dont care about them

>founded on biblical fairy tales
Modern Zionism which led to the establishment of Israel was founded by an atheist.
>engages in literal genocide
The Palestinian population is only growing so where is that genocide you are talking about?
>apartheid
They're not even Israeli citizen so why do they deserve equal rights? We didn't annex the West Bank.
>parasite on US aid
Having an interest in something has a price
>nuclear war
The nuclear weapons are for deterrence. All the countries that currently own nuclear weapons have them for deterrence.

It's a shithole you retard.
>20% Arabs
>10% Russians
>10% other shit from Africa and Asia
>Huge debt
>Bad salaries
>Expensive products and food
>Expensive rent/housing prices

I was waiting for that reply. Hit a nerve did I?

jew is a hypocrite. fucking rat

Nice conspiracy theory.

Nice conspiracy theory.

Multiculturalism does not work in Israel. The country will fall apart in 2030~ if the Arabs and Russians don't get deported soon.

I hear the Israeli people are rude and basically assholes.

No, it's the opposite. Despite the fact your people have tried to genocide and wipe us out more than hundred times in history, we are still not mad at you retards.

I understand the part about Arabs, but why the Russians? I know that the Russians normally vote in Israel's interests, but that they're a great contributor in terms of drugs, prostitution, human trafficking in Israel.

With jews, we lose.

jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia

jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414

timesofisrael.com/recalling-holocaust-swiss-jewish-leader-urges-refugee-relief/