London Underground staff have been told to say "hello everyone" in an effort to become more gender-neutral

London Underground staff have been told to say "hello everyone" in an effort to become more gender-neutral.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40591750

Nuke us already please.

>this is what tax money is spent on
Why won't you just fucking listen?

Disgusting

When did non-binary shit make the jump from tumblr to the real world?

Who gives a fuck about Britain when Jewmerica is a bigger threat? Nuke us, please Russia and North Korea.

england is my city

>tfw entire generations will only know rainbows as symbols for fudge packing

>england is my city

>nigger memes

I seriously regret the freakshow that gay rights has mutated into. I'm hoping for a right wing backlash and a purge. Fuck it, just enact a Russia style ban on all tranny and gay propaganda. I'd rather have that than a world where it's illegal to talk about men being male.

t.gay

Make it "G'DAY CUNTS" and you've got a deal.

Maybe you want a greeting that's more quintessentially British, though.

and yet some brits argue they aren't as liberal as germany

they're considerably more lib.

Pretty tolerant for a Muslim country desu senpai

You know I really do wonder what the fully fleshed agenda is in regards to these multicultural city experiments.

London is less than 50% native white british. The muslim population is growing massively and the next census will likely reveal even further growth.

So left which has allied itself with Islam, despite Islam hating almost everything they stand for, is pushing its agenda in a city that is almost dominated by them.

This will surely have positive results.

Is it really any wonder why the radicalization process is so streamlined at this point, when people see this sort of shit every day.

Thank Christ I don't live in London.

>got business related shit to do in london next week
>see this

jesus christ

then again i am sure that those idiots in berlin are pulling similar shit

>Maybe you want a greeting that's more quintessentially British, though.
Maybe something like "As-salamu alaykum" then

When a load of crazy cunts graduated with their masters in social engineering back in 2011. The floodgates were opened with affirmative action and politicians putting their money where their HR influenced feminist mouths have been. This has all been an experiment in what we always knew what the results would be. Even the ancients greeks predicted this with a play.

Wow, user, what a remarkable knowledge of English culture! Did you grow up in London?

This is a sign of societal decline

Yes, unfortunately

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night I can feel my Empire and my Sovereignties, Even America, The country I've lost, The comrades I've lost, Won't stop hurting, It's like they're all still there, You feel it too don't you?

I'm gonna make them give back our past

He's mentioned in the article as having supported it