Finland is set to become the first country to eradicate smokers

>Finland is set to become the first country to eradicate smokers

nordic.businessinsider.com/finland-has-committed-to-eradicating-smokers--killing-yourself-with-cigarettes-is-now-insanely-inconvenient-and-expensive-2017-1/

All our politicians are either retarded or school-bullied. These peat-gavels want all Finns to become non-smoking manchildren. How can we stop this?

>first country
Didn't Russia ban cigarettes years ago?

I'm moving to Finland next winter, both of my parents are originally from Sweden, what can I expect?

>what can I expect?
Depression

The Nazis were the first state group to try to ban cigarettes. What I always found interesting was how much influene Edward Bernays had on smoking and then towards the end of his life he began the first anti smoking campaigns in the US.

Smoking is like ingesting delicious poison, you still die.

Real alphas don't succumb to peer pressure and put their health, intellect and fitness first.
Betas use cigarettes to try to be alpha and look "cool".

>Inb4 "You want to ban alcohol as well?"
At least alcohol doesn't have any effect in moderate doses.

>namefag
Fuck off

>Overreacting burger.
No u.

Why are scandinavian cunts so obsessed with making perfect gay societies only to ruin them by importing worst of the 3rd world?

And substance abuse.

Smoking or using tobacco products in any way is degenerate.

Marijuana is ok though.

Vapers who spew a cloud of stinky gas anywhere near me deserve the harshest punishment imaginable.

Are you 14?

Marijuana is arguably the worst.
Therapeutic amphetamines are okay though.

Yeah, lotta good that did here in the US, more people smoke now because of the anti-smokers

Even if the (((media's))) drug of choice for distracting you from how horrible the world has gotten and preventing you from acting on any desire to fix anything was a medical wonder drug, you're just going to negate those benefits by smoking it.

>Are you 14?

I'm pretty sure I'm older than you are, but that has no relevance.

State your case, if you have one.

>smoking manchild calling others manchildren

t.

LET US DIE FINLAND!

How much is the cigarette pack up there?
In 5 years it's going to be 10€ a pack for us.

> At least alcohol doesn't have any effect in moderate doses.

I think having a glass of wine has about the same level of damage of smoking a single fag, makes feck all difference. But your idea of "moderate doses" is chucking back 8 beers, a filthy kabab from a van and then downing a bottle of White Lightening while trying to pork some landwhale.

>Marijuana is ok though.
Actually kill yourself

Looks like the Finns are going to be buying a lot more Swedish chewing tobacco.

>this kills the finn

I am sorry my friend.

So a typical Wednesday night?

There's literally no reason to smoke nowadays

Only people who smoke do because they are pathetic and want to look cool/peer pressure

30gs of shag 5.7e, 50 papers 1.5e. Filters are for women.

If you're caught trafficking it you will be fucked for life by the government.

Let's be honest if you are on government healthcare you don't have the right to smoke. What the politicians are doing is right.

STOP POSTING ASIANS TO REPRESENT FINALD

WE AARE NOT MONGOLS

ITS NOT FUNNYY!!!!!!!!!!

Take the snus, Finland. You will all be conquerors.

>I think having a glass of wine has about the same level of damage of smoking a single fag
You're comparing permanent cumulative damage to lungs to a chemical that the body takes a hour to deal with with eventual no damage(as long as the body hasn't ingested too much).

It's not scientifically sound to say a cigarette is as dangerous as a glass of wine as a glass of wine is dealt with by the liver and the end result is no damage, unlike the cigarette that leave a tar like chemical at the bottom of your lungs.

>Makes Muslim joke when his country still wants to be in the EU and keep free movement.

>your idea of "moderate doses"
No my moderate dose idea is two or three max.

>peat-gavels

what is this

What's the negative on this?
No smoking, less deaths
Less deaths, more finns
More Finns/whites = the better

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

>Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

This is just silly. A person who respects their body and their health is retarded, or was bullied?

You have issues, sir.

>less smoking
>more people
You're a fucking retard, smoking should be pushed in every country.
Instead of sending aid to Africa we need to send smokes.
just get them hooked.

OP is a Fennoswede weeb.

post more Finnish qts

Smoking tobacco is degenerate though but your weed is okay?

Which one has a strong mental effect on you when you smoke it again? Also, which one smells like absolute shit? Exactly.

You'll be getting the munchies and laughing as some next guy fucks your girlfriend whereas as a tobacco smoker would have the same mindset before they lit up their cigar or cigarette and would punch the guy's lights out.

>b-but muh weed isn't addictive

Don't smoke it for a month, then come back. You're in denial like all weed smokers.

>hue hue i bet jesus smoked dope

Not that this is even an argument but any historical person smoking dope doesn't make it right.

Was there ever a reason to smoke? Are you actually retarded?

People smoke because it helps kill stress and in an era of degenerates like you, smoking is all the more needed to help keep sane people calm when the next gender identity is announced.

>He fell for the snus jew

Buy illegal smokes.

I should be able to smoke if I want.

>2014
>dosnt smok
are u scool bulie?

>it kil you
no

>you addicshuns!!!
onyl if an undarage

>BUT EXPANSIVE!!!!!
fken petegavel who force to smok pak aday?

Ban them altogether and make it a crime

Alcohol is worse for your health than benzos.

If you need a nicotine fix that bad just roll your own or buy a douche flute. You also live in the EU, cant you just go to another state that sells them cheaper?

>38%
pathetic

That's mixer my man

More than 6€