Why black people are so stupid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many Nobel prizes have you won, OP? That's what I thought. Now KYS.

>List of fascist Nobel laureates:
>
>
>
>

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

ARE

Fuck off stinky cockroach Turk

>peace
>literature

yeah, the two most irrelevant categories where you can get a nobel prize.

niggers literally are unable to STEM

You mean beside all the Nazi scientists the US nabbed?

fascism is not a race you moron. FAIL

>list of German fags
>1. (You)

Its not a race its just a group of people that never won a Nobel prize.

In all honesty, werner von Braun probably deserves a nobel prize

That's not an argument. I asked why black people are stupid you just tu quoque something completely irrelevant.

>mfw black people are smarter than fascists
If listing nobel laureates shows how smart a group of people is why cant I turn that around on fascists?

>It's all Peace
fucking lol

>Africa
>IQ statistics
>Nobel laureates

WE WUZ KANGZ

>When the nazi runs out of arguments so he has to shift the goalposts once again

but muh fascists muh crusades! muh racism! muh we wuz kangz! not an argument you negroid twat.

>I have said all of these things
Good projection

Still waiting for you to prove that Negroes are smarter than white people. Still waiting...

there are many people here more than willing to concede fascists are retarded if it in turn meant people at large accepted the cognitive inferiority of blacks. Your argument is pretty lame though consider we don't know every laurette's true political convictions and the group of fascists is much smaller than the group of blacks.

I would like you to prove otherwise first. You created this topic after all

The fact that blacks can be fascists too makes your argument invalid.

Let me spell it out for you:
My argument was that the amount of nobel laureates a certain group got is a poor indicator of overall intelligence of said group.

I was criticising your argument, not making one myself.

How many black people are there vs public fascists? Also, which one has the support of the public?

>nobel for peace

kek it's like the token participation award for retards

>anwar sadat
AYO WE WUZ GIPCHUNS

>peace x11
>literature x3
>economics x1

'Peace' is just a copout. It means they can give a black person a nobel prize for doing nothing and maybe saying some heartwarming liberal shit about equality every now and then. 'Literature' is just straight up writing about how evil whitey is. Economics is fair enough, but still not anywhere near as concrete as STEM.

Pathetic really.

There's so much fucking evidence for race realism everywhere you look that I cannot imagine how any functioning human being can deny it.

Every fucking SJW libtard must know in his heart of hearts that niggers are biologically inferior

the economics one he was just paired along with a jew about the economics of africa. Probably just said 'whitey ruined everythang'. economics prize is BS anyways