Why is MSM pushing the Bosnian """massacre""" as the worst thing ever?

>Go to any MSM rag
>Bosnia Massacre on front page
>Telling us how all Slavs and Orthodox Christians are evil white scum who kill innocent muslims
>???

Why don't they ever report on the terrorist attacks committed by muslims years ago and the injustice the families of the victims have to endure daily?

Why are they trying to twist all muslim terror attacks as just retaliation for Christians and Catholics being mean to them and justifying massacres against whites?

Why?

How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYbI6kPk4qc
youtu.be/jCEM-OirLBE
youtube.com/watch?v=WYzRY1xnXpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Justifying a genocide by saying 'they started it first' must be the new low here

So many stupid questions.
and each can be answered with one word
juice.png

Its because Bosnia is set to join the EU soon. MSM is adding fuel to the flames and an all blown out war will ensue between the Serbs, Croats, Albanian shitskins and Bosniaks.

They want death and destruction.

You never see MSM attacking Japan for denying the chink genocide.

Why else do you think they'd be constantly reminding everyone of the Bosnian genocide?

Bosnians got what they deserve. They slaughtered innocents but when shit hit the fan they ran to UN for help.

Yeah that's fucked. All sides were faggots in that war and that's how it should be remembered

Because there arent any other muslim killings in Europe so they push the 8k dead mujahideens as a worst thing ever to push the narrative how christians are evil and they can be ISIS too.

Didn't the mudslimes start it? Burning churches and attacking, along with the usual behavior of raping and shit.

Them starting it first is perfectly good grounds for a genocide.

Holy shit.

These comments.

WTF happened to Sup Forums

Next thing you'll be doing is persecuting Nazi "war criminals" for the gassing of the kikes.

Is Sup Forums jewed or are these just some Chechen muslim cumrags?

Why the fuck did we let these T_D retards be here. They're now against muslim genocide. Fucking kikes.

>Why?
Because the whitey slavs slaughtered many many doctor muslims and all slavic crackers must pay with the blood of their ancestors by taking in many many new good arab doctor children running away from war because we are rich and racist and don't deserve to live in peace because we are so evil
tl;dr fuck slavs and fuck putin
>How do we stop this?
Wash, rinse and repeat this massacre until they're all gone

Because not everyone is an edgelord like you, you nigger

The_Doofus did a thing on this place.

Never thought I'd see the day Sup Forums would be attacking Serbs for slaughtering sandniggers.

It's in the fucking constitution of Sup Forums that genocide is always justified against the kikes and the sandnigger brigades.

>MODS BAN THIS JIHADI FUCK

what's a T_D? As you seem to be informed, elaborate. AND STOP BUMPING STUPID QUESTION THREADS FAGGOT!

That was Kosovo

lol

is this now a thing where edgy teen commies are siding with muslims...

If you didn't know commies slaughtered muslims for fun back in the day..

You have your ideology twisted up faggot

So muslims start killing whole families of serbs and serbs want a revenge.
And world points fingers on Serbs.

Whole yugoslavia thing in 90s was just wrong. I can't understand how can war criminals and criminals from UCK be free and rule Kosovo.

>innocent
>Muslim

I mean its not like we didnt kill them but i hate that nobody ever cares about Serb civilians the Srebrenica was a UN neutral zone but the Naser Oric and his militia went on Christmas to Serb villages around Srebrenica and killed them and UN didnt care... When Serbs entered Srebrenica the UN abandoned it and Naser Oric got out with them and his guns so half of those mujahideens and soldiers were now
"poor innocent civilians"... Like i said i just hate that people blame us for every little thing but nobody cares about our victims that were plenty in the last 100 years... There is a fucking of Ratko Mladic going from bus to bus full of women, children, and old saying how they are going to transfer them to safe place but like i said it doesnt fit their narrative cuz its easier to say how much 8 gorillion women and children were killed.

>durr im an edgelord in front of his computer who celebrates junkies, criminals and degenerates go around killing people because they dont worship a kike on a stick like me

Here comes the Albanian/Chechen sandnigger brigade.

Please indulge us in your answers you fucking Wasabi peasant niggers.

I have a solution

Your point makes no sense.

So you're saying you support muslims, and are against what the Serbs did?

You do realize your fuckbuddy mudslimes worship even a bigger pedo kike on a stick.

How about you go to one of your ANTIFA gatherings so we can gun you down more easy.

a fucking video*
youtube.com/watch?v=fYbI6kPk4qc
He goes from bus to bus and says you are transfered to safe i give you life unlike your people who killed our children in other towns he also says to grown men in bus who fought Serbs that they are given 2nd chance and if they come back there would be no forgiveness this time.

Says the edgelord who doesn't even know the history of what soviets do to ragheads yet continues to use their flag and defend the ragheads like its his mission from god.

>You have a twisted mind my boy.

>gun you down
Implying you wouldnt be inside your house like you are every day and shitposting if that ever were to happen

Are you this stupid shill?
Will not bump your fucking survey thread, Point!

>t. The_dummy

Bosniaks hiding behind meme flags.

The West has learned of your ways. Next time we won't aid you, we'll support the Serbs and do 100x times the damage did last time.

>Pepper your anus mang its gonna get spicy for your wives and daughters

If you two are going to be bitches and hide behind meme flags and say genocide is bad you're gonna be treated like the T_D cucks you are.

All genocide against kikes and muslims is justified, bar none.

Now stop hiding your flags or give a reasonable explanation on why I shouldn't gas you.

I heard a similar story from a drunk Srebrenica veteran in my town, didn't know about Naser doing that shit before then, because, OF COURSE our dick sucking media and politicians would ever mention something like that. Fucking cunts. Also you can find duplicate names when looking at who "died" and you can find half of those who "died" in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and South America. The real death toll was like ~2k

>Next time we won't aid you
Implying you have a say in anything you britnigger. You cant even keep muslims out of your own country how are you gonna keep them out of bosnia? You dont even matter

Don't worry OP I'll bump it for you

>Fuck Bosnia

We stop this by genociding them again.
Maybe if they survive it they'll learn their lesson and shut the fuck up.

Based Serb remove kebab

>must be the new low here
welcome лeтo-fag

>8k dead mujahideens

There were women and children. If you guys want to be tough "lel idgaf" faggots, fine. Just don't fucking talk about being a man or talk shit about how others are degenerate.

A communist camel fucker. Never thought I'd see the day... WEWWW... that or just a T_D cuck.

Either way your country and nation is irrelevant. You and your entire ancestry will be gone soon.

>Bosnia is a 3rd world shithole both visually and economically because its run by communist muslims who you swore you'd get rid of

But I guess being a communist and a mudshit is better than nothing in a shithole like Bosnia right?

>Serbia is quadrupling its GDP year after year because its run by WHITE CHRISTIANS

gas yourself you larping t_d kike

Wasn't it 8000 men who were slaugtered, and 40000 inc. women and children who got hurt?

I declare that my friendship with England has ended. He has become cucky, muslim, and wimpy. I keep him under my foot, huh. Now India is my new best friend. It's for information to all.

Friendship ended with Britian. Now India is my new best friend.

You must be new here, we don't discriminate.

Women and children deserve it 10x worse because they're the ones who make the men do it.

I guess you cry over the Juden women and children being gassed too? KEK

>a bunch of civilians are murdered because of religious, racial, and ideological differences
>bring attention to it to remind folks that any person is capable of inhumane acts when they dehumanize a group
>'lol why the fuck are these people trying to make us feel bad for mudslimes'

I suppose I should forget 9/11 too, huh?

Because if you're a leftist politician you need someone to blame for all of your policies when they fail. You import lots of Muzzies and they don't integrate? It's white peoples fault. You ban guns in your city and you still lead the country in gun related homicide? Must be years of white oppression that is doing this.

serbs are not white tho

Women will make more of them. Children will grow into men or women who make more. They're all subhumans.
Do you not get how an ethnic cleansing works?

>UN Flag

So do you also cry like a little bitch whenever you hear the word 'auschwitz' too?

Or are you saying muslims don't deserve genocide after slaughtering hundreds of thousands of Christians across the world? i.e. 9/11 like you mentioned, I guess we should feel "compassionate" and "progressive".

/leftypol/ is that way --->

He doesnt even look turkic.

Whatever man, I understand that your life fucking sucks and you take it out of everything.If that's helping , I'm happy for you.

mudblooded rape babbys are even worse than pure turks

>All meme flags
>All defending islam like its the second coming of Christ
>Saying genocide against muslims is inhumane while supporting gay executions, bombings and rapes of white christian women

Reveal yourselves Bosnian jews. I got a gas chamber for you.

Do you cry when you wake up in the morning and a rat is dead in your snap trap? Do you feel sorrow when you shoot a rabbit eating your garden plants up?

But you are pulling facts straight out of your ass, but you have probably just been told by others what to think.

>The Srebrenica massacre, also known as the Srebrenica genocide[7] (Bosnian: Masakr u Srebrenici; Genocid u Srebrenici), was the July 1995 genocide[8] of more than 8,000[1][9] Muslim Bosniaks, mainly men and boys, in and around the town of Srebrenica during the Bosnian War.

>There were women and children.
w-w-what goyim? you mean women AREN'T somehow (((equal))) to men? You need to go back to your reeducation camp if you think war is somehow meant to be 'fair' or ''non-brutal'.

This a fucking daily reminder on a mudslime tv FTV, fucking hell they're really trying hard to be the new auschwitz

I'm not defending islam. I would post pictures of mohammad getting fucked by a pig if I were on my computer.

good for the serbs, fuck the bosniaks who are basically slavs who converted to the religion of their oppressors in order to avoid the jizya tax, now claim the religion of their oppressors and still act opressed

fuck bosnian muslims, fuck em

Jordinians, Palestinians, Bosnians and Qatari's are using this event as a justification for war against the West, forgetting that Serbian's aren't even in the West and not even remotely white.

Whatever floats their boat.

But it's clear that they see the benefit of making Srebrenica the new Aushwitz.

This fucking arrogance is the most annoying thing about faggots on Sup Forums, and it was not always like this on this website. I bet you are no older than 25. I'm lurking on this website since WoW - TBC and previous generation was nothing like this.Anyway I'm from macedonia and have tons of relatives that witnessed the atrocities that took place in there, I would take their words over yours or any other shitty documents. Whole fucking thing took place in the heart of europe and no one moved an inch to do anything.

But you are. You not having a picture of that just proves you're a muslim sympathising cuck.

You deserve a worse faith than them because not only are you a cuck who has been reconditioned to think like the goyim wants you to think, you are also a race traitor.

That's assuming you're even white. But judging from your comments you are just a butthurt bosnian fag crying about

>MUHHHH WOMENNNNN
>MUHHHHHHH CHILDREN

Always the same lefty argument "women" and "children" this time it wont work. They'll be gassed first, for equality yknow?

I got u famalam

Muslims should not be allowed in europe. Those that wont leave should be killed in a slow, painful but cost efficient way to send a clear message to other subhumans thinking of moving here

I agree islam is semitic shit from the desert but so is christianity. Killing eachother for religious reasons in Europe is retarded, nobody wants another 30 years' war. We need to focus on keeping our countries clean of shit and then on reconquering the world rather than figthing eachother like in the middle ages.

>(((((MACEDONIA)))))

Like anybody gives a shit about your country or your people. What Serbs did is perfectly justified and showed the world how to deal with muslim shitskins like your ancestors and you. I hope your family's women got enriched by the Serbian cock.

Of course women aren't equal, they are weak and defenseless. A real man would not harm a woman, I guess they are a match for virgins like you in the US.It's unbelievable, one guy took me for a muslim and now you somehow thinking that I believe man and women are equal. I guess I don't fit your shitty categorization criteria

>Christianity murders shit tons of pagans
>Uses Manifest Destiny as an excuse to genocide an entire continent
>b-b-b-buh muh mooslems

>meme flag argument while using kek flag
>not advocating for the eradication of muslims is defending it like the second coming of christ

no, because those aren't human beings. Alternately, why the fuck should I feel sorrow when a christian anglo is murdered brutally?

geez, exaggerate much

Sup Forums is for American family values and Christianity.

GTFO you plebbit neckbeard

Gas yourself you fucking brown piece of turd shit. Nobody gives a shit about your feelings or muslims. Go to your progressive cool kids club and complain about how your fee fees were hurt.

Thanks mate.

I bet I'm more white than you are.

I think the mods should take example from the Serbs and gas your ass with an IP ban before someone slits your throat irl.

If you haven't noticed Sup Forums isn't /leftypol/ now go away you mooslem cockholster.

The MSM always acts as a tool for globalists, there was maybe a reason in the past that involved religion but now it's purely financial. They want to spark a conflict here on the Balkans so they can do whatever they want so they can stick their greedy little hands where they don't belong yet again. If this does happen you can make sure that Serbia will get the worst out of it again considering it's geoposition as a center of overlapping trade routes, that's mostly the same reason they did to Kosovo what they did so they can have a pretext to send shit there and to control trade coming through it. In the end it's always about money.

Wow look at you man, you are so tough! Many things became stale on this website but one thing that changes is edgyness. Your life fucking sucks and you are a beta cuck we see from those kekistan videos. Nothing will change that fact, go play some video games

>flag

>this person disagrees with me
>why won't the mods ban them so I can stay safe in my echo chamber?

hehe dis shit is pretty funny

was a genocide tho all memes aside

>killing woman and children
>le crusade
DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT
am i right

>Why is MSM pushing the Bosnian """massacre""" as the worst thing ever?
>muh mudshits

shut the fuck up cunt
muslims in bosnia weren't religious at all and most of them were children and women
serbs killed their own blood, they need to be killed, all of them.

>American values
>Using a kekistani flag
The only retard who needs to leave it is you. Murican fat and imbecile posters poison this board with their radioactive shit every day by talking about things they know nothing about and defending the semitic garbage they have as president. Kys please.

>Thanks mate

A Macedonian waste of human life using Anglo "mate". Sorry mate, that's reserved for people with more than 40 IQ points.

>Macedonians are the Somalians of the Balkans.

>terrorist attacks committed by muslims years ago
care to elaborate on those terrorist attacks the bosnians did for deserving to get slaughtered

there was no (((genocide))) and no women, children have been killed you dirty roach, just soldiers (who savagly killed 3k serbs before around srebrenica) who died in battle or while fleeing, refusing to surrender

heres mladic, explaining to muslim civilians that they will be evacuated
youtu.be/jCEM-OirLBE

also...

Phillip Corwin, former UN Civilian Affairs Coordinator in Bosnia, advisor and contributor to the work of the Srebrenica Research Group[329] said "What happened in Srebrenica was not a single large massacre of Muslims by Serbs, but rather a series of very bloody attacks and counterattacks over a three-year period."[330]

nah the female casualties and kids were from the weeks and months of previous looting and pillaging.

they genocided only capable men after the women and kids were shipped off,

oh and alot of people died trying to get to tuzla

Mate was not the only anglo thing in that fucking sentence, device that I'm using might also be anglo made, so fucking what? Your pic explains a lot, stop larping.It's not good for your health seriously. Other people did those things, not you, who has an iq of 35. You people are so fucking disgusting, I bet if I told you that you have a micropenis, you would come up with something like "oh yeah?but my neighbour has a 10 inch cock and he's pure anglo".

Since when did Croats get in bed with the Bosniaks?

Since when did Sup Forums start defending muslim children and women from being genocided?

Since when did this board allow literal shitskins to brigade it?

Lewis MacKenzie, former commander of the United Nations Protection Force (UNPROFOR) in Bosnia, was continuing to challenge the description of genocide in 2009 on the grounds firstly that the number of men and boys killed had been exaggerated by a factor of 4 and secondly that transfer of the women and children by bus contradicted the notion of genocide – the women would have been killed first if there had been an intent to destroy the group. Writing in the Journal of Military and Strategic Studies (Vol. 12, Issue 1, Fall 2009), MacKenzie expressed his opinion without reference to the detailed arguments published by the ICTY Trial and Appeal Chambers in the Krstic case judgements published several years earlier and confirmed by the ICJ since.[331][332]

if you think the muslims here are anything but white you have some serious issues my friend

The Srebrenica Research Group, a group led by Edward S. Herman and including two former UN officials,[333] claimed in their conclusions published in Srebrenica And the Politics of War Crimes (2005), "The contention that as many as 8,000 Muslims were killed has no basis in available evidence and is essentially a political construct".[334]

If you're so proud of being a Macedonian why don't you show us "poor Anglos" your flag then? You hide behind a memeflag. You're lower than low, you're worse than a subhuman African.

Those bosniaks share my blood
I literally don't care if they're muslim or not, they can be converted to Catholicism easily.

rip

Israeli Holocaust scholar Yehuda Bauer described Srebrenica as "an act of mass murder, not a genocide" and stated that he could see no evidence that Serb forces intended, in whole or in part, to exterminate the Bosniaks.[336]

The director of the Simon Wiesenthal Center office in Israel, Efraim Zuroff, also disagrees that Serb forces had genocidal intent. He explained: "As far as I know, what happened [in Srebrenica] does not [fit] the description or the definition of genocide. I think the decision to call it genocide was made for political reasons. Obviously a tragedy occurred, innocent people lost their lives and their memory should be preserved." Zuroff also called attempts to equate Srebrenica to the Holocaust "horrible" and "absurd", saying: "I wish the Nazis moved aside Jewish women and children before their bloody rampage, instead of murdering them, but that, as we know, did not happen."[337]

Why the fuck is everyone in this thread defending a ((((genocide)))) that doesn't even affect them? Half of you shills aren't even Bosnian I bet.

Serbs did what they did. The muslims deserved it after they started burning down Serbian churches and selling their kidneys through the Albanian route. The Albanian/Bosniak muslims deserved 10000x worse what they got.

A lot of the reports you find on this ((((genocide))))) cannot be proven or have flaws in their "accurate" ((((reporting)))). Serbs actually spared women and children unlike Albanian/Bosniak cunts.

Because they have no fucking national identity

Srebrenica = best day of my life

Serbs did ntohing wrong. Protecting your innocent Christian civilians vs. brutal muslim aggression.

Every year on the Srebrenica date we make a pork barbeque.

>Bosnian massacre
>worth thing ever
OY FUCKIN VEY GOYIM, THAT SOUNDS AWFUL ANTISEMITIC

Wish someone made a video of it. Some perfect jerk off material right there... mudslime pieces of shit dying in agony. Getting what they deserved.

Bosniak Muslims in Germany are just as bad as the brown and black ones.

I like how the MSM never talks about the 10 000 Saudi mujaheedeen sent to Bosnia to kill Christian Serbs.

Really made me think.

related video
youtube.com/watch?v=WYzRY1xnXpU

>new low
Worshippers of genocidal paedophiles deserve genocide themselves.
Can't wait for the next one tbhfamalamadingdong
You're right tho, hardly high standards.

i doubt it
they do absolutely no crime in Germany, Austria or Switzerland
meanwhile your average polish person does more crime than almost any ethnicity in germany and the uk even though they are catholic