What are some valid arguments why the holocaust happend and why it did not happen

What are some valid arguments why the holocaust happend and why it did not happen

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_liberation_reprisals
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
archive.is/SwK0K
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were people killed?
Yes
6 gorrrilllion jews?
No

I had an uncle who was present at the Dachau Massacre. That certainly argues in favor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_liberation_reprisals

THAT SWIMMING POOL WAS THERE TO DROWN JEWS IN YOU FUCKING MONSTER

You will 100% not believe the holocaust after watching this
even the first half should be enough to wake you up
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

If you ignore all the evidence and just make wild assumptions about unanswered questions you have yourself a retarded conspiracy theory.

Pretty much this. Although I believe many prisoners died as a direct result of nazi imprisonment, a lot of it was because of poor hygiene conditions and disease.
In order to murder 6 million they would have had to kill 1000 a day for 16 years.

And the poor hygiene was a direct result of British bombing

Which side?

If Germany (Nazi) were going to mass murder, why the hell would they:

1. Round them up to undress
2. Send them off to the gass chamber
3. Load the corpses onto slapdash makeshift lifts to a higher floor where the ovens are
4. Cremate them???????

The correct way of doing this is:
1. Round them up in front of a ditch
2. Shoot them
3. Close the mass grave

It didn't happen. But it should have, as the Jews deserved it.

>get accepted into tolerant Christian society
>immediately murder the citizens of that country and foment a communist revolution
>"Why do they hate us so?"

I wonder why this content is not available in my country.

This

Why has no genocide in human history besides the holocaust used gas chambers and incinerators? Because they're wildly inefficient, just the infrastructure alone would be completely unnecessary when guns and holes in the ground exist. And that's not even considering the logistics, the amount of guards to make everything go smoothly, the amount and cost of fuel, the transportation of prisoners to the camps, etc, when putting one bullet in each person's head where they stand would accomplish the exact same thing

it happened, deal with it

They didn't even have to do that. They could have just rounded them up and not fed them or gave them water. Literally a zero-cost method of extermination.

Once you realize that, all the excuses about engine exhaust not being efficient enough or Zyklon showers mysteriously not working are absolutely bullshit fabrications. Any human will die within a week with no water and a month without food.

Confessions at Nuremberg were produced under torture. Also there was a decree stating all evidence is to be viewed as 100% fact.

Holy shit... I never realized it until now but German concentration camps were literally the exact same as American concentration camps for the Japanese. My mind is continually blown by how much our perception of history is shaped by the winner

I don't think I can handle any more redpills guys

It did happen, but not to the scale (((they))) would have you believe. The actual number killed was probably less than 1 million, definitely nowhere close to (((((((((((six million)))))))))))

Never using gas chambers tho. That bit is just too silly to be true.

There are so many lies and half-truths and over exaggerations told about it that I'm skeptical of the whole thing. You can't trust Jewish sources for obvious reasons. Some of the source material is of Soviet origin... also dubious. The Nuremberg "trials"? A extravagant kangaroo court not interested in truth and justice.

Here's a couple of the most recent and famous liars. These people only admitted they lied when a historian called them out on it.
How many others are out there?

Exclusive: Holocaust Faker Speaks Out
>Herman Rosenblat received international attention for his tale about being a hungry little boy in a Nazi concentration camp who was thrown apples every day by a little girl named Roma, on the other side of the fence.
>Years later, according to the story, Rosenblat met that same girl on a blind date in New York City and proposed to her on the spot.
>The only problem was, Rosenblat's story, which he and his wife had been telling for 13 years, was a lie.
>Six weeks ago Holocaust scholars proved that it was physically impossible for prisoners to approach the fence at the concentration camp where Herman was kept and that Roma's family was actually 200 miles away at the time.
>Today, for the first time, Rosenblat spoke out in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America" to share his side of the story.
>"It wasn't a lie," he told "GMA." "It was my imagination. And in my imagination, in my mind, I believed it. Even now, I believe it, that she was there and she threw the apple to me. ... In my imagination, it was true."

Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years
>Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of the Holocaust

Went around to schools and told his lies.

archive.is/SwK0K

They had showers and crematoriums at Ellis Island too. OMG! Must've been a death camp.

like how the soviet jews did it

it is a great scare tactic. it teaches new generations of jews to keep their mouths shut regarding their beliefs and strategies or else they might get holocausted again. throughout history they've been kicked out/jailed/killed from a lot of countries because of things they've done from sacrificing children to not being social enough with the non jews.

The nazis treated allies and enemies like night and day

I'm a mixed serb-macedonian. My macedonian side was safe because bulgaria (nazi puppet) occupied it. My serbian side male ancestors were dragged to labor camps in northern europe and had to eat snails to live, then escaped and walked back on foot to yugoslavia. I heard nazis did similar things to poles. They tortured people who refused to submit to them.

nice sources

Oh that must be the swimming pool of death where the Germans kept Great White Sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.

At Katyn for example yes.

soon you will learn to hate

The jews were in internment camps for much the same reason the japanese were in camps in america. The allied bombing campaigns made it impossible to supply the camps with food and supplies hence the massive starvations. It was all the allies fault and the jews capitalized on this misinformation.

It wasn't designed to be a concentration camp.
It was some "mode aryan city" thing that was repurposed.

From Eastern Europe it is always fun to see how 'Muricans "prove" something they know nothing about.

oh trust me, I already hate kikes with a passion. I've known the holocaust is bullshit for a while now, I just never made the connection with the camps in America. Probably because that part of our history is constantly brushed under the rug while 6 gorillion is forced down our throat at every turn

They tried it. It was not efficient.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

FpBp, this is the truth

For your own good Hans. If you had watched it then no doubt the gestap- I mean police come and arrested you

Digits don't lie

Nazi wanted to holocaust the jews, but they didn't apply their genocidal policies, jews mostly died through sickness and from some massacres in eastern europe.

But it is sure as hell that they would have killed them all after they had won the war. they were not going to genocide cheap workforce in camps especially in a total war, this is pure nonsense.

Thanks, I needed something to listen too.

The American side.

>But it is sure as hell that they would have killed them all after they had won the war
do you have any proof of this

>repurposed.
Into an amusement park.