When did it become fucking NORMAL for people to get surgery to stop them being obese wastes in society?

When did it become fucking NORMAL for people to get surgery to stop them being obese wastes in society?

What happened to allow this? Who is to blame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GGf_GlD2RY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499950388370.webm
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=J9ne8gBx8eU
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
hooktube.com/watch?v=J9ne8gBx8eU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You try losing all that weight in your late 30's-early 40's.

>people get surgeries to cure medical conditions
Wow stop the presses

>Who is to blame?

just waiting for the usual cringe

-frankfurt school
-cultural marxism

it's called stop drinking olive oil like water you fat fuck

Path of least resistance

YOU try NOT eating like a swine. Do you see this flag I will STRIKE you down.

It's called don't eat everything within your sight. It's not hard at all, he's just a colossally lazy fat fuck

A person who has cancer can't simply change their lifestyle and stop having cancer.

Boogie's had multiple experts work with him and all he had to do was not eat shit.

>implying age determines how the laws of thermodynamics work

>people actually watch and listen to an obese guy

I hate this guy and his fans. Jontron, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GGf_GlD2RY

This video would be illegal in the UK.

>considered lipo
>justified it to myself
>>I-it's not cheating; fat's fat - who cares how it's removed?
>expensive
>scars
>gave up the idea
>still fat
>went for a run
>C25K
6 months later
>skeleton
Being fat is grotesque and highly undesirable. Cheating to have it removed is immoral as you won't have given up the fat ass mindset, which means you'll get fat again.

Jontron dropped redpills on nigger violence statistics. He's better than boogie by a country mile

Good for you, user.

Well according to this video, he'll never be able to drink carbonated drinks (even fizzy water) and he won't be able to eat solid foods for a year.

It's definitely not an easy task, but it is the easy way out for him, I agree. He chose the option that will make him violently ill if he cheats.

Boogie thinks he will still able to eat like a pig when he has the surgery L FUCKING L

So what? He's a fat nonwhite neckbeard and I don't want to hear his pandering.

No, he doesn't. He explains in another video that he won't be able to eat even a small solid meal for a year.

maybe he should not eat solid foods for a year before the surgery and see what happens

He's going to gorge himself as usual and the staples will pop. Hope it's painful.
That won't stop him. He was on a liquid diet for a month once and said it was hell. I can't see him lasting a whole year. He's going to snap eventually and eat 3 large pizzas or something silly.

>people get surgeries to cure mental conditions
ftfy

This is impossible. You see, food tastes SO GOOD to fat people that they literally are raped by the taste and they cant stop eating.

its not their fault cake tastes amazing. its their cisgenes.

You literally can't eat three large pizzas, it will come back up. I don't see that there's anything wrong with it honestly, my mother in law did it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499950388370.webm

It isn't normal, at all. It's a rare surgery.

>When did it become fucking NORMAL for people to get surgery to stop them being obese wastes in society?
it's not

I know 3 fat asses that got it. All of them are fat again. They stretch out their smaller stomachs

Bariatric surgery is the best possible treatment for fatasses with >40 BMI. Blame the staggering amount of landwhales who make the necessity for this treatment so common.

>Get surgery for weight loss
>Can't eat large portions without puking
>Can't even eat many of the same types of food you previously enjoyed without puking

He might actually kill himself after this.

SALAD DODGIN'

There is a very efective therapy for ir. It is still in use in communist countries like N. Korea.

>being a fat piece of shit by choice is now a medical condition.

My mom had gastric bypass surgery. She basically has a rubber band around her colon.

She can't eat much now. If she eats virtually any solid food, she vomits. This happens every time we go out to eat. And it ruins our outings when I visit her.

She lost 30 pounds, then started to gain it back up again. She doesn't do any work-out. She blames her tearing her ACL but she can still move. She has to play on the Wii U, or at least walk on occasion. Something.

You need to move and work out to lose weight. You can't just get surgery and then sit back and let your weight lose itself. You have to keep a consistent diet and exercise routine, which Boogie doesn't and won't have.

How is she gaining without solid food?

probably drinks calories

He don't give a rat's patootie what age you are or how much you lift

Unlike boogie, Jon managed to lose some weight.

My father lost a ton of weight at the age of 61 just by cycling.

Drinking calories.

he has mental problems and so his head isn't playing along with losing weight, see?

if somebody is morbidly obese, then it only makes sense anyway to give him the surgery.

His excuse for not trying to lose it conventionally is that he too old to be the weight he's at now and could die of a heart attack at any moment, so needs a drastic option to lose it as fast as possible. Except for the fact that he decided he wanted this surgery YEARS ago, meaning that he could have lost the weight conventionally several times over in the amount of time it's taken him to find a doctor willing to do the procedure / get the money.

>When did it become fucking NORMAL for people to get surgery to stop them being obese wastes in society?

When medical corporations realized that there was a huge, untapped market consisting of gullible, subnormal dumbasses with disposable income or insurance who were so desperate to lose weight without any willpower, strength of character or actual effort on their part that they didn't care about any potential risks.

Fortunately the procedure has a significant risk of assorted painful side-effects, so at least some of the dumbasses will go on to enjoy the full, fun consequences of their poor decision. I have an aunt who went in for the procedure, she's exactly the kind of person who this shit appeals to, and now she can't consume more than a cup or so of anything at any one time without pain, cramping and vomiting, and every time she brings it up, it's all I can do not to laugh at her.

Boogie "wants" to lose the weight but he doesn't want to stop eating, This surgery will kill him.

When nearly everything he eats makes him puke along with any portion size above kid-sized, yes he will kill himself.

>worried about his heart if he does minor exercise and dieting
>not worried about his heart during an invasive surgery at an unsafe weight

Burgers eat toxic waste, Europeans hardly ever go obese mode like they do because we know how to cook our own food and refuse to eat chocolate fried gravy

After hip surgery my dad lost over 100 pounds just trying to get his walk back and dieting and he was 67, mostly because he enjoyed walking and being active without that pain.

He's literally said it's because he's weak and can't commit to a diet.

>"it's harder to lose weight when you're older"
>idiots translate it to
>"it's impossible to lose weight when you're older"

Get crackin, son.

in not a huge fatty but i got fat to lose and this is no joke. losing weight in your 20s is infinitely easier than after 30, after 35 is a nightmare

You're right. Anons in their twenties don't know how hard it is to not get fat or lose fat in your thirties.
Privileged newfags,

it's not just about eating less guys, it's about shitting differently, headaches, body aches, your brain tricking you in to old routines, mood, sunburns, twisted ankles/knees/etc.

seriously, if you're fat and in your 20s you better fucking sort that shit out now.

nice

All the surgery does is shrink your stomach so you physically can't over eat. You would get the exact same results with no surgery risks if you just stopped fucking over eating.

you know whats wrong with this guy, he has a weak will to live.

Melting and then drinking gallon tubs of ice cream is not a medical condition.

Sometimes it's a lot more convenient to lose the fat that way. When you're more than 300 pounds, it will take YEARS to become healthy again. What if you don't have that long to live because cardiac arrest and whatnot? Sometimes it's better to get the surgery and then dedicate yourself to working out and eating healthy.

You should be ashamed for letting yourself get that fat, though.

So much this. While I'm still fat, I'm doing keto and am on track to be sub-200 Lbs by the end of the summer. Getting into a healthy mindset is key.

The spectre of Equalism

Thanks women

Good for you user. I'm down from 430 last summer to 310 this month doing a LCHF diet too.

His bodies strain must be immense considering the early gray in his beard, or is that food stains?

Fiance had PCOS. What it did for her and most women is either make them bigger or stops them from every feeling full and they feel hungry all the time so they eat. She had a bit of both. They removed the part of the stomach affected by the PCOS and now she's back to normal weight after 2 years.

I was against a surgery option until it was explained to me why it was going to help. $19,000 later it was a good choice.

Because modern society is breeding a wave of lazy, degenerate fucks who can now earn a living sitting on their arse and talking into a microphone about bullshit or playing games for hours on end.

20-30 years ago you'd be hard pressed to get anything done from home. You would have to leave the house for work, go shopping, meet friends - now you can literally spend 24 hours indoors, 7 days a week without any need to leave the house for anything. The rise in EVERYTHING being more accessible also means social skills are underdeveloped and people eat because they are depressed and alone.

This is just scraping the surface of the problem, but it's a big part of it.

>8 pounds in 6 years

wew lad. Probably had an 8 pound shit that morning

>perfect women don't exi-

>4kg
I could lose that within a month.

If he can't even bring himself to diet before the surgery then there's no way in hell he's going to keep to any dietary restrictions.

How many calories can you drink that someone that size would gain weight from? Is she putting normal junk food in a blender, or just drinking 10 gallons of soda a day?

How long was this surgery planned for? 3 or 4 years right? Does he have any idea how much weight he could have lost in that time? He probably used the surgery as an excuse to not do anything.

IT IS LITERALLY TAKES COMMITMENT TO MAINTAIN THIS SIZE... WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T HE JUST STOP BUYING FUCKING SUGAR INFUSED SHIT???????????

I was raised a fatty be degenerate parents.

Sure, it's harder to stay fit and lose weight after the mid-20s metabolic slowdown. Still a pathetic excuse.

Pretty much. It's more effort being and remaining fat than it is to lose the weight. Being fat; you have to buy the food, suffer the inconveniences (and health risks), and accept that you're the last person on the plane anybody wants to be seated next to. Atoning for my fat ways has improved my confidence a hell of a lot.

Hahaha, good one mohammed

>Who is to blame?
You know who.

Damn this medical condition has really gotten out of control over the past 30 years. Have doctors found the genetic reason this medical condition has become so much more prevalent?

if I were that fat I would just not eat anything for like 2 months

doesn't he have youtube cash? he could probably afford skin surgery too

Try not gaining in next time.

A little of both.

She had this issue about a year ago. I don't know what her weight is now.

Are you goise ready for the post-death memeery?

Ketogenic diet
I have literally no idea why he's not doing it,
the fat fuck couldveat his own bodyweight in mayonnaise and bacon every day and he still would lose weight.

were all a bit chubby but boogie is worse than most of us
t Trump

Fat people over 500+ should be euthanized. All they are is sponges soaking up food,funds & care.

[Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Western Populations are being fattened up like Livestock for the Slaughter. This also has implications if you are familiar with Spirit Eating/"Soylent Green" Clubs/Rituals/Cults.

Could you explain why do you keep posting this link? Why do you keep doing it? And where all this knowledge come from? Are you aware some of the stuff from it is outdated?

>Fiance had PCOS.
>They removed the part of the stomach affected by the PCOS
Do you have any idea what the abbreviation PCOS even stands for? It has nothing to do with your stomach, she was a fat fuck entirety on her own.

Can someone post the video of the nigger calling boogie names? I've looked for it all over youtube and I can't find it.

his middle name is literally Aryan

youtube.com/watch?v=J9ne8gBx8eU

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

>direct link to boogie2988
Hooktube that shit so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=J9ne8gBx8eU

>my health is precious to me, please pay for my healthcare

What should be done is lock him in a room with only water, protein shakes, and vitamin pills. He could even have his computer and tv so he doesn't get bored.
Guarantee he will lose hundreds of pounds fast. The only problem I've heard for this idea would be that some times fat people losing weight can cause fat around the heart to disappear and sometimes that fat is protecting what remains of the heart, causing a the heart to fail.
But it will fail soon anyway so it's worth the shot.
Any medical anons let me know if I'm wrong about any of this.

Spam, untreated mental illness, and/or major attention whoring

You don't necessarily need much volume. A pint of ice cream can be >1000 cals. And you know that would be nothing for people fucked in the head about food.
Also, base metabolic rate can vary greatly, and most your metabolism is energy spent on fluid balance. That's why diabetes, the #1 metabolic disorder, can lead to massive fluid imbalances, amputations, etc etc. So basically if your metabolism is shitty enough and you're not realistic about it, then gaining weight happens pretty easily.

Leftist bleeding hearth mentality.
"If you have a problem that entirely depends on your behaviour it isn't actually your fault and you are entitled to force other people to pay for the solution"

Being unable to resist the urge to eat four big macs every day isn't a medical condition.

>Implying that olive oil has any place in the diet of that fat fuck.

So what you're saying is you don't know what PCOS does to women?