This is the beginning of a slippery slope Sup Forums

This is the beginning of a slippery slope Sup Forums
I don't care about the change itself, but the fact they are giving power to SJW's pisses me off

Yeah, the change is insignificant, but the motive is frustrating

Exactly

To call someone a lady or a gentleman implies that they have some dignity or self-respect. (((They))) do not want regular people to have dignity or self-respect, and any suggestion that they do must be removed.

yep

behold the new religion

>beginning
where the fuck have you been?

All part of the plan to further degrade the goyim into a grey mass of stupid slaves.

But "ladies & gentlemen" IS gender neural.
How have we reached a point where a term that addresses all people equally, is no longer equal enough?

I know, it's so sad that we've come to this point, trust me, it's going to get worse

>implying modern women deserve to be called ladies, or that modern men deserve to be called gentlemen

Seems entirely right to me

Fpbp

>beginning

>But "ladies & gentlemen" IS gender neural.

It does not include the imaginary genders.

Why and when did gender get complicated?

>gentleman

Yes, only one male rides the train because masculinity is extinct in Britain.

This should be a litmus test for whether or not you're psychotic. Are you offended at quite possibly the most benign thing in the world?

This is what happens when you abandon the lord folks, you breed massive faggotry to the point this shit is accepted and instead of taking action against shitskins who nail bomb your children you group sing "don't look back in anger", Britbongistan should just die already.

jews, goyim are cattle they can run endless schemes on and they never pipe up in their interests so the jews have a point

The slippery slope began with the acceptance of faggotry.

>hello everyone

I am legion so it feels like they're talking to me :3

Implying the lord isn't a fucking ancient fairytale

It's over. Let's forget that this will do absolutely nothing but waste money and serve less than a slither of a percent of people. London is long gone anyway, so I don't really care.

I'm fucking sick of these damn rainbows. They are so gaudy and in your face.

And you are the reason gender neutral announcements on the subway are now a thing and nailbombings in children concerts are accepted.

Nailbombings in childrens concerts are because fucking religion you backwards faggot.

Thats why US/UK/CN are the most cucked: craddle of degeneracy

The UK is truly a wrecked shell of its former self.

*Because of religion
America is the worst thing to happen to this planet

I guess "hello everyone" is better than "hello ladies and gentlemen, attack helicopters, rocket launchers, lawns, nutcrackers and whatever the fuck you think you are".

Spot on.

This is the type of shit that makes straight white males want to shoot up a school

>This is the beginning of a slippery slope Sup Forums
>>>/1965/

Maybe Mehmet and Ahmeds subhuman religion but in mine our values fall in line for caring about our people with hospitals, orphanages, feeding the poor and issuing justice on heretics that are a threat to my countrymen and are wicked enough to harm children, but Bongistan is too retarded and cucked for that anymore.

>Brings up a terrorist attack
>Forgets that Mohammed and Ahmed cucked his country with only 2 airliners

>2020
>London population now 45% Muslim
>Suburbs and districts have been overrun by Sharia Law
>"Tube to change 'hello everyone' announcements"
>"Salaamu-Aleikum"

Sounds about right