HOLOCAUST DENIAL DEBUNKING THREAD

Debunk retarded Sup Forumslock PNGs and such

Also i got last post Pepe poster hahaha fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bqREx
holocaustnamenmonument.nl/en/holocaust-memorial-of-names/dutch-holocaust-memorial-of-names/?_page=en/holocaust-memorial-of-names/dutch-holocaust-memorial-of-names/&lang=EN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to see this.

The debunking or the germanic glory?

First for muh 600 gorillion

I'd also like some real proof.

>2017
>Still believing wartime liberal propaganda

i was working on this but it was too tiresome to keep editing in paint.

Wow. I'm a humble shitposter but i'm inspired by your energy. We need to make a huge folder called "btfo holocaust deniers png' and spam them in every thread where holocaust denial rears it's ugly anti semitic head.

>1.5 million german soldiers killed by ike.

Holy shit kek

>he works in paint

Honestly you should ask your superior to at least give you some good tools for your work. I know the Jude try to cut corners everywhere but come on....

How does that blue pill taste?

archive.is/bqREx

>(((Netanyahu))): Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews

hmm.... im thnkin....

Reality cannot be debunked, you imbecile.

Ugh, every time one of these kike threads are up there's no evidence used in any rebuttals. Anything used of note as evidence against the holocaust fiction is just verbally derided. The only thing these threads serve to do is redpill the newbies who pop in and read and absorb the images posted.

>Prime minister tells World Zionist Congress that Hitler only wanted to expel the Jews, but Jerusalem's Grand Mufti convinced him to exterminate them, a claim that was rejected by most accepted Holocaust scholars.

> a claim that was rejected by most accepted Holocaust scholars.

It's almost like you didn't read the article.

If you read my image you'll see that my opinion of Israel and Jewish Bolshevism is extremely low.

I just don't also think the Jews are a hyper-intelligent and hyper-competent hive-mind capable of falsifying historical events of that scale. Honestly if that's really your belief, I don't get why you don't just become a blue-pilled hedonist. If the Jews have that much power, we've already lost anyway. What's even the point then?

>if this guy says its true then its true!

I bet you believe what you see on T.V too.

World jewish almanac stated in 1938 that there was 2.2 million Jews in Europe. Where did the other 3.8 million come from?

"Jews were systematically starved and exterminated." Jews were in internment camps for their open declaration of war against the German people which had been going on since wwI; Allied saturation bombing destroyed all infrastructure and rail hubs starting in 1942 which of course caused massive starvation all across Germany including the work camps.

The Japanese in America didn't starve to death because America's infrastructure wasn't wiped off the map.

I'm not sure whether it happened or not, I'm 50/50 on it but I do know that I wish it had happened.

>EU Flag
immediately discarded

Of course the Bolshevik holocaust was real. The jews themselves are proud of it and they will tell you openly what they have done.

Thank fuck someone around here finally gets it.

I don't buy the Jewish master race meme that 99% of Sup Forumstards perpetuate. In fact if there ever is a Jewish conspiracy its just that.

> "Make the goy believe we are supreme beings and resistance is futile. Make them give up before the battle really starts. Thats all the blackpill and MGTOW etc is"

Heres some quotes from the Talmud

>Jewz dindu nuffin. We Wuz CHOSEN ONEZ N SHIEETT!!

debunk this

If 6 million jews died in the holocaust, give me their names.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS

>It's almost like you didn't read the article.

It's almost like you've never researched holocaust denial and instead appeal to 'authority' figures to put a "case closed" stamp on an incredibly complex, layered subject that is used as a political and social weapon by your beloved Zionists (a movement behind which stands the very trustworthy friends of mankind, the Rothschild dynasty), who of course, would never lie to achieve their noble goal of a one world government.

For fuck's sake, every time I see this I think that image needs to be edited with sage in options at the start. Like a big fucking you can't miss thing/. Any reasonably new or lazy idiot is likely to scroll across it not absorbing anything. Fuck, they can be long standing ignorant posters who are unaware and they might not be inclined to read all that shit. There's a reason articles have a headline. Someone fucking edit it in

Here's a list of names. By far not even one tenth of a million names.

holocaustnamenmonument.nl/en/holocaust-memorial-of-names/dutch-holocaust-memorial-of-names/?_page=en/holocaust-memorial-of-names/dutch-holocaust-memorial-of-names/&lang=EN

>muh appeal to authority figures
>it's fine when people i agree with use the prime minister of israel as an athority figure though