HAPPENING - ISRAEL CALLS YOU TO TAKE REFUGEES AND OPEN YOUR BORDERS

youtube.com/watch?v=oU9Uc5ZQHtQ
Israeli NGO's started a new "World peace and open borders" global campaign, Aviv Geffen, the Israeli singer who leads the campaign said "If we want our grandchildren to live in a better world we need to act now"

Hh stfu we won't help them, it's not our problem that their children die or if they have no money. If their presidents are just useless niggers who cant be a great help their nigger people, it's not my problem. You fucking jews just try to destroy our western nations. It has a reason why those people are fuckes up. If we let them in our countries the same will happen here. Well build as many barriers as needed (and there are many needed) So JEW stfu and gas your self.

bump

And who says that we should listen a jewish country?

Thank you best ally. We need more diversity.

HA! No. You jews fucked with our countries, why should we save yours? You are a old race on the brink of death. Hell you should have died in the last world war.

My grandfather didnt listen to jews, so why should I?

Can we kill that faggot alrdy?

The comment section though

It's so late in the game. No one want to listen to Jews at all anymore.

you first

Israel is already quite multicultural

"As an Israeli Jew I can only hope to share my nation with everyone.
Diversity is our strength."

LET THEM IN!!!

WE ARE FULLLLLLL

lol @ the hordes of fake news consuming nerds in the comments, somehow thinking this "song" has anything to do with "open borders" or "refugees"

Not enough, never enough.

BenzonaLamalaharosTimchaletze
t. Chink

you overestimate pol's willingness to consider facts contrary to their existing bias

DELETE THIS

How would you feel if I moved to Israel? I'm an aborigine that wants nothing more than to get away from Aussies and cut a portion of me dick off.

Cut your dick in Australia, that's your home. I'll send you some Africans so you won't feel alone
:)

bump

Lets start by opening Israels borders, maybe those sandniggers blow all these dumb kikes up. Problem solved, you're welcome.

Israel will never open borders!

bump