The swan as our mascot

The swan should become one of our mascots

Reference:
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10758354/White-wing-supremacist-swan-attacks-foreign-students.html

Other urls found in this thread:

static.ylilauta.org/files/46/orig/f7somj3y/Lokki puri.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=dklyS-eR0Qo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049073/Walking-water-Angry-swan-sprints-lagoon-hot-pursuit-love-rival.html,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swans are Ghey tho

White swans produce other white swans to ensure the survival of the white swans tho

what the fuck is this lmao

Fuck off faggot

>

"Undergraduates revealed that the swan only appeared to target students from ethnic minorities"

No shit, the last paki it saw probably killed and ate its mate.

I agree the swanhead should be the new badge. It will trigger people for sure.

Here in Chile we actually have a beer with a similar logo

Cool logo, but i would rather have a swanstika

Chile you say? What a coincidence

Didn't Sachenhausen had swans outside of their walls (allegedly)?

did someone say Helicopter rides

>white wing supremacist

The peoples helicopter rides.

The swan should definitely be /our animal/. Does it matter if singing swan or mute swan?

static.ylilauta.org/files/46/orig/f7somj3y/Lokki puri.mp4

A swanstika?

aw shit now subhumans will start killing them en masse

As long as its white

Reeeeee

Why chose a nigger swan?

>mfw that's a Cygnus olor, the danish national bird
Feels good man, looks like we made the right decision.

>One 24-year-old student from India said: "These swans are very annoying, and the students feel as though they're being bullied.

>"I'm from India, and they attack me especially, they focus straight on me.

HAHAHA FUCK i love my national bird sooo much!

Black swan is as good. Why would everything black mean niggers? All the colours are colours of white people.

I might like the black swan because I like Nassim Taleb's book The Black Swan and also the movie with the jew Natalie Portman.

Why did the Danes get to pick the cool mysterious looking swan and we got this retarded one?

>Why did the Danes get to pick the cool mysterious looking swan and we got this retarded one?
Idk but till 1984 we had the Skylark Alauda arvensis (song lark) as the national bird. youtube.com/watch?v=dklyS-eR0Qo stuff you often hear waking up in places where there's trees and nature.

But it was changed in 1984 to Cygnus Olor, the Cygnus Olor was almost extinct in 1920 till it became a protected species and is now flourishing.

The reason for the change i think is a lot respired by "the ugly duckling"

At an early age the Mute Swan or cygnet olar is not always white and is usually an off-white, grey or brownish tint. Their beaks/bills are black and it is not until after their first year that they turn all white and the beak/bill gets its orange color.

This is where the Hans Christian Andersen story has its origins. Many Mute Swans are ugly ducklings – some cygnets are white, but most are not - but all Mute Swans are white when they mature.

Don't know exactly what the story is of yours though finnbro.

tl;dr changed in 1984 to cygnet olar from skylark alauda avensis probably very inspired by hans christian andersens ugly duckling which also lead it to be protected species in 1920.

Mislabelled image seems the swan is sprinting across the lake pissed off something dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049073/Walking-water-Angry-swan-sprints-lagoon-hot-pursuit-love-rival.html, so he's not landing there, but yeah. Swans mate for life and can become very jealous and also territorial. Oldest one recorded in denmark was 28 years old. Beautiful bird. Love it.

The swan in the article is white, and it being white is symbolic.

These are great watchdogs.

wait sorry 40 years old was the oldest one recorded in denmark. 1 mate 40 years, no wonder it gets pissed off at love rivals "i have this one thing, AND YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE IT.. FUCK OFF" haha.. It's a massive bird too.

Fuck you. The Swan Knights of Dol Amroth rock.

He was a jew lover.

Underrated

>Swans mate for life and can become very jealous and also territorial.
My grandparents have a cottage by a lake. A swan died on the lake some years back, and her mate returns every year to sing at the place she died on. They sure are traditional in spirit. Many degenerates could learn from swans monogamy.

Nah - Canadian Geese, OP. Those are some violent motherfuckers!

>My grandparents have a cottage by a lake. A swan died on the lake some years back, and her mate returns every year to sing at the place she died on. They sure are traditional in spirit. Many degenerates could learn from swans monogamy.
That's beautiful actually
>when swans are smarter than degenerate humans you know the situation is getting pathetic.

wow great idILATE

Why is the history of the danish swan being discussed on here?

Bravo!

REEEEEEFUGES!!! GO AWAY FROM MY LAND!!!!

>Why is the history of the danish swan being discussed on here?
Cause i noticed the "racist swan" swan in the article was a cygnus olar the danish national bird so me and finnbro got to talking a bit about it. Is there a problem? Not enough edge for you? just find another thread lad.

Hans Andersen should be a pretty obvious connection, dunno why I didn't get it. Would have thought it was a more ancient choice and not that recent.

Here's something from wikipedia, /wiki/Joutsenet_kulttuurissa.
>A remarkable big white bird has always been the subject of human interest. Its immaculate whiteness and monogamity have fueled the imagination of people from generation to generation. Whiteness has been a symbol of light and purity.
>Swans are related to humans, because once a girl was transformed to a swan and that's why it's forbidden to eat it
They also were holy since forever, and have a role in the mythology. The guardian of the underworld is a swan. Also there's cave paintings in Finland with swans, pic related.

I was just curious

no.

Hahahaha

I didn't think I would ever get a reason to post the swanstika I had made times ago, and it would be just another piece left to dust in my folders. The necks looks kinda funny and I'd fix it if I had the energy.

It's based on the cave art of this pic There has never been a better thread to discuss about swans.

Cool stuff, learn something "new" every day thanks finnbro, this conversation has been very comfy!

We already have a mascot.

>HHHHSSSSSS

More mascots