/Midwest Reich General/

>germanic heritage
>family values
>90%+ white states
>high IQ
>tallest in the Union

IA, MN, SD, ND, NE, KS, MO, WI, IL, IN, and UPMI all allowed. (Manitoba, Sasketchewan, and Alberta also allowed)

>Injuns can't afford cars, buses are a human right
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/deiter-human-rights-complaint-1.4174640

>Illinois can't feed all those damn niggers
cnbc.com/2017/06/25/illinois-debt-is-about-to-be-rated-junk-what-that-means.html

>Wisconsin to ban communist Agitators
npr.org/2017/06/25/534332895/wisconsin-pushes-university-free-speech-bill

>Zuckerberg canvases for those sweet, sweet Iowa votes
usnews.com/news/best-states/iowa/articles/2017-06-25/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-visits-nebraska-and-iowa

>Somalis afraid of people coming into their communities and killing them
startribune.com/rattled-by-hate-incidents-here-and-abroad-minnesota-muslims-take-new-precautions/430584913/

>10,000 Muslims gather to celebrate this years successful terrorism season
globalnews.ca/news/3554512/thousands-of-manitobas-muslims-gather-to-end-month-of-fasting/

>Head spic busted for embezzlement in MI
usnews.com/news/best-states/michigan/articles/2017-06-25/longtime-michigan-hispanic-latino-panels-head-faces-charges

>90% white states

so every other midwest state except for Illinois? I think i need to move

Any Hoosier bros on? 812 checking in. Humid af today.

I wish my ancestors left for the US as well like many of their relatives did (they're not in the Midwest though).
Now it's on me to make the move unfortunately. I won't go to the US though, too hard for a white guy to get green card and stuff.

We need to purge the kikes as well for pic related.

Remove Chicago

Just enter illegally you dumb kraut, I'm sure you can get a job being a brewer or something

Bump from an east coast faggot

How hard is it for a euro to get a green card to the US exactly? I'm curious

Conservashits may rip on chicago because they are jealous that it has a bigger GDP than the rest of the midwes combined, but it's pretty much the only thing of value in this flyover shithole.

Hard enough that I decided to come here.

4 ways for a europoor to move to the states.
1. Marry some fat single mother and get cheated on by shitskins
2. Be educated in an extremely rare trade where no american can do your job
3. Invest $100 000++ and start a business
4. Illegal

I'm guessing you could also go there to study and hope to get a job the old fashioned way

Yeah Australia and Canada is easier. You can pay some company a small sum of money, get all paperwork done and a job + work visa that lasts 12 months and then get a regular job fairly easy.

Australia and New Zealand have actually been slowly tightening up immigration. Too many non-whites coming in and creating new ghettos. In NZ they've raised the points-system requirement several times now, and in Australia they even started cracking down on people with New Zealand passports trying to make it way harder for them to claim Australian citizenship. Not sure how it is with Canada.

Which city should we purge first?

Chicago.

Indiana will lead the way.

Fuck off sheep shaggers

>being a nigger
disgusting
your city deserves the plague

You're a retard shill.

The MidWest blows.

It's boring as shit.

There's a reason Ohio is the meth capital of the country.

Why is Ohio not on your map

>ohio
>midwest
>hongkongolese education

Don't fall for the Midwest's lies. Join us or die like they will.

see

Fuck off the Midwest is the best place to live in the country. Niggers and the (((CIA))) are responsible for drug problems.

>a fucking pot

Ohio is midwestern

Include Tulsa REEEEEEEE

>Ohio is midwestern

So I'm guessing you haven't visited Chicago, Detroit, Flint, Dearborn Kansas City, Saint Louis. Perhaps you should, because it would put a bit of a hiccup in you plan for a all white utopia.

The Midwesterner fears the keystone.

it is

After we purge Chicago should it be our capital after we rebuild it?

Anything east of the Mississipi can't be considered 'midwest'.

Is this an ok flag?

>blue
no

Keep this thread bumped.

Fuck off. Us mountain states don't want to be associated with Midwest fags

We weren't including you dumbass.

What about this?

better
could put green on the bottom instead of red

Tricolor flags are shit.

Who /Kansas/ here?

Illinois 847 fag checking in

Good, fuck off.

>90% white
Lol no. Maybe 73% at best.

Problem is most of these states are being overrun right now - major cities like Chicago, Milwaukee, St Louis, etc are exporting minorities by the thousands to rural towns in Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, etc.

Eastern Iowa's, as an example, has seen most communities drop below 90%, they've seen an epidemic of heroin, gang violence, human trafficking, etc... all spillover from the big cities.

Preserving midwestern society is going to take some big changes.

D E P O R T A L L D E G E N E R A T E S

Yeah it is bro. 317
No we don't! The Jews in Indiana are orthodox and socially conservative. They aren't related to the Jews in New York and genuinely hate them

We have no legal recourse to do so. Chicago politicians used all their influence under Obama's Administration to change HUD and aid program laws in the Midwest so that they can't be denied to these 'exports'

Orthodox Jews are the worst. They believe that anyone who isn't Jewish should be their slaves. The only good Jew is a dead one. Jews play both sides as well.

Yup. Chicago was used as a black breeding and exporting ground under Obama for the past 8 years. Every major city in eastern Iowa has had a huge influx of nogs.

No they don't? Where the hell did you get that? Have you met an orthodox? Like that's a really crazy thing that I can't just take your word for.

Usually the Midwest was defined as being west of the Appalachians
So our maps are off
this one is good

KCfag reporting in.

>Have you met an orthodox
well that guy has, have you? he described them perfectly

They don't play both sides. It's like protestants

Lutherans are shit
Conservative and reformed Jews are shit

Baptist are based
Orthodox Jews are good but wrong
They may be going to hell but they don't want to enslave you.

How is it so easy for you to act like people groups get along. Haven't you learned anything from all the hate you've recieved for being a "cis white male" just because some other people that look like you did shitty things?

Israel publicly hates on Soros.

Soros is the bad Jew, orthodox are just confused protestants

Read the Talmud if you don't believe me.

I say nuke it and leave it to set an example for all the other shit cities around

Yes I have, I'm literally a Christian member of AIPAC

Hassids are like that but a hassid isn't an orthodox.

It's like how you got lutherans and wesleyans (compare to reformed and conservative), which are just retarded and liberal and evil throughout, then you have baptists (compare to orthodox) that are spot on, and then you have Amish (compare to hassids) who took everything the baptists had to say (or orthodox) and made it a matter of holier than thou.

The Amish are just as bad as hassids and very prominent in Indiana but you ain't hatin on them.

I'm not a paying member of AIPAC but I'm good friends with a high member (last name starts with a Shuck) and all we did there was eat cheese and crackers and talk about the daily Torah portion and how crazy liberals are.

The only like, seedy big secret I heard was the Indiana senator was there (honestly it may have actually been Mitch Daniels, it was 2 years ago) and said the US should be energy independent by 2020 which is a makor pro Israel anti Muslim strategy. It will completely make Saudi Arabia and OPEC useless defunding terrorism and propelling America and our puppet state of Israel to a position where we can kick Russia out of Syria greatly limiting their trade rights in the Mediterranean and access to the sea

It's very simple

Israel and Kurdistan are Americas backups because Turkey has gone rogue, Iran and Syria are the same to Russia but now Iran has started to break off so they have started talking with India.

It's just normal nationalism stuff. There isn't a global Jewish agenda but there is a pro US agenda

The argument that the reason we help Israel is because there are so many trump card carrying Jews is rediculous because most of those Jews are anti Israel. 2/3 of all American Jews oppose the existence of Israel. Israel is not what you think.

Well that's a fundamental misunderstanding of what the Talmud is. The Talmud is not a book of do's and dont's, the Talmud is essentially a rabbinical law journal. There are always multiple views on single points expressed in the Talmud and it's based on attempting to create a legal system. Think back to sadducees and pherisees, they didn't get along. They had opposing viewpoints but both were fundamentally Jewish. The Talmud represents two sides and is never to be taken as the word of the lord.

St. Louis is a dying city :(
All the whites flee the center and slowly the city has become so spread out that it is like LA
>need to push these filthy niggers across the river

>Israel isn't what you think
Israel is responsible for 9/11. Also look up the USS Liberty.

JIDF please go
Israel needs to be nuked. Hope Iran can pull it off.

Never forget Jesus's rejection by the Jews is literally a prophecy

Isaiah 53:1, 3 – “Who has believed our message? To whom will the Lord reveal His saving power? He was despised and rejected – a man of sorrows, acquainted with bitterest grief. We turned our backs on Him and looked the other way when He went by. He was despised, and we did not care.”

I'm not in the Jidf I'm a baptist member of AIPAC

I'm not Jewish at all I said Jews are misled

Jesus the destroyer of Jewry
>people like to forget that he BTFO the Jews and said that Goyim were his people too. Not to mention he called them out as being lying rats. They got so pissed they crucified him.

Why have you removed Ohio from the midwest?

I am aware of the USS liberty. It was appalling but if one act of friendly fire is to be treated this way then the U.K. Should have declared war on us long ago because we always accidentally light them up with our aircraft. Poor limeys. Probably more dead brits from us than the iraqi's

Well they we liars and they are currently absolutely misinformed. They believe themselves to be saved by works which is simply wrong.

There is jewish subversion that has been taking place in the USA since the 1950's. One of the most notable influences is the Frankfurt school which has led to critical theory.
>if you don't know critical theory it's only objective is to teach young people how to dismantle and destroy western Christian and white society. I was forced to study it in school. It's fucking cancer
There is also Jewish infiltration in the US government. Jewish officials put the interest of the Jewish people above thy of the the American people. This is amplified by rich and powerful Jews who throw money around.

This is added to the Jewish supremacist who hate white civilization. Like Soros, the most known name, who want to fucking subdue us with mongrolized half breeds that bring down our cohesion and intelligence, making us easier to conquer and rule.

why would you remove ohio from the rust belt?

They're all degenerate heroin and crack dealers. Amish Ohioans welcome.

And really the city is fine, there are just certain areas that are basically warzones because certain groups just can't assimilate into a functional civilization and contribute.

Posting some /comfy/ midwest photos

Bloomington/Normal should be renamed as one city "Central" and that should be the capital.

Jesus was teaching his followers so they could infiltrate and spread his teachings about how God forgives.
>God only forgives those that ask mind you. He sends others to hell
Modern Christians have gone totally insane and think thy should forgive someone who has no remorse and is currently raping your wife. They are fucking idiots.
Christianity needs a reform. We need to become imperial and hierarchical again. Just like Martin Luther did we need to do again. This time to enstill violence and nationalism into our religion.

>the city is fine
>there are just certain areas that are basically warzones
>basically warzones
>the city is fine

>Corn
>literally boring ass flat land
>Blue states
Alaska is infinitely better

Yeah it doesn't matter why they are misinformed. They are fucking liars and parasites. Thy have corrupted and destroyed since the Roman times. It is in their DNA to behave this way. They always have and always will.
>Jews need to e banished and if that fails totally annihilated.
This is what they get for trying to exterminate us.

What if we had a flag, based off of the Third Reich flag, however each four of the legs on the swatsika are crosses, eagle in top right corner, change color scheme to red white and blue.

Yes I agree. As I previously stated 2/3rds of American Jews do not support Israel and are not Jews the Old Testament says you're a Jew if you follow the law and if you don't you aren't a Jew. I've stated the people I'm defending are the Orthodox Jews. Not the powerful reformed anti Israel "Jews" such as George Soros or the Rockefellers. I agree there is a subversion. But it isn't from the orthodox.

We need to put religion aside and unite as the white race.

I live in 630 but my phone is 847. ST. Charles master race reporting. Fuck Elgin.

Soros was publicly outed by the Israeli government. They literally agreed with Hungary that Soros was using Jewish subversion and was a threat. I'm not talking about Soros I said orthodox jews

Glorius

I do enjoy visiting grasslands for upland game and such. How do you cope with the 55038058 ticks you get on you every day though?

St. Charles mo and chesterfield are the white race fortresses of St. Louis.
>niggers BTFO

Bloomington should be wiped off the face of the earth. It's as bad as Portland and a hub of gay aids infested drug addicts and transsexuals

We do.
>it would be much easier if we had a govement sanctioned new form of Christianity. One that does away with all the bullshit and its main doctrine is Jesus saves, 14, 88.
Turn all those Jesus freaks who import niggers into fanatical soldiers for the their people.

That's actually not true at all and why it's called the "MID"West

We just need to completely abandon that Jewish sandnigger religion. We need to bring back Germanic polytheism, but put a Midwestern spin to it.

I live in IL so I haven't actually been out there, but I imagine that the ticks are bad.

>Please become Independent, Midwest
>Force Canada to build you a channel to Atlantic Access, give niggers in Exchange
>Send volunteers to help making a putsch in your ancestors German Fatherland
>Enjoy Fourth Reich
>Yeah