Yes, Conor McGregor Is a Racist

WTF, I HATE MCGREGOR NOW!

>It’s not just McGregor’s Tuesday press conference where he said, “Dance for me, boy!” It’s also in 2016 when McGregor called Nick Diaz “cholo gangster from the hood”.

>And when McGregor told Brazilian fighter Jose Aldo, “I own this town, I own Rio de Janeiro. I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work, but we’re in a new time, so I’ll whoop his ass instead.”

thegrapevine.theroot.com/yes-conor-mcgregor-is-a-racist-1796876545

Who here can't wait to see this white boy get put in his fucking place?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/sport/other-sports/mayweather-v-mcgregor-a-circus-and-certainly-not-a-contest-1.3120933
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_a_spade_a_spade
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spade
youtube.com/watch?v=QGcwFgvGBrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work

For real though anyone that believes these trumped up rivalries they do before the fight is la retarded.

shut up white boy

how is calling a spade a spade racist, op?

get your low testosterone fixed

Conor is a much better fighter than mayweather. Only problem is that they didn't choose kickboxing which is between MMA and boxing. So it is kinda unfair imo but can't wait for this fight

Anything but boxing would be unfair for Floyd.

If it was an MMA fight, he could strangle that nog in 30 seconds ala James Toney vs. Randy Couture.

>Lets build up the racist white man before he gets beaten in a TKO signalling forever that niggers are superior

Yes I know MMA would be overkill but I would say at least do kickboxing because you can use legs as well which is more balanced for their 2 sports.

Besides boxing and kickboxing are boring. MMA is the real shit

Kek

My brain can't comprehend this sentence

It's going to be a single punch knockout in the first round and Conner is the one walking away with the KO victory.

Conor is a B level athlete who beats up D level athletes

MMA is for jack of all trades washouts from other sports, if Conor was good enough to become a pro boxer he would have done it at 20

I'd rather just watch jiu jitsu. That's how all those MMA fights end anyway

Isn't he Irish? Aren't they even more cucked than the English?

Translation: the truth isn't racist.

Friendly reminder of the insufferable double standards we're all held to in this absurd and truly cursed, fallen age

>jack of all trades washouts from other sports

thats why they have olympian wrestlers and judoka, world champion jiu jitsu , and K1 Champions fight in MMA right?

Overeem went from PRIDE/ Strikeforce to K1 heavyweight and became a fucking kickboxing champion in his first tournament.

They're called idioms

its called banter you retard, everyone in MMA does this. black whites asians latianos.

The fight which will trigger the race war.

of course they're real.

It doesn't matter how much you know the other guy is saying scripted material. Even knowing its scripted and fake, a man saying the kind of shit that McGregor said to Aldo in front of millions will piss you off, period.

>when some potatonigger is more based than any man hailing from the Rhineland

how far the Germanic Volk have fallen

racism is cool. I'm putting $40 on the potato nigger just for being accused of racism

Isn't Floyd going to jail over taxes?

I'm not even white but goddam do I like Conor more now and his banter. Old niggers couldn't hang, kek.

UFC is wrestling owned now and it clearly shows.

A sad day for people who are not fucking retarded

i hate this potato nigger so much

return to your shithole country,redhead nigger!!!

1st round KO Conor, then chimpouts.

Floyds a retard who never paid taxes. Dumb nigger will end up in cage just like you, Jamal.

wrestling is more believeable, nigger boy ape or whatever the fuck the name given to him by his american masters is will win to promote more niggerdom americans cant stop sucking the cock of their muh based blacks screencap this

>wrestling owned now

it was always very clearly influenced by WWE. Did you even fucking watch PRIDE or UFC 10 years ago? Do you not remember Shamrock telling Ortiz "I will beat you into a living death"?

Wow wtf, as a Mexican I'm offended

I bet 50 bucks on him so if he win i will take 5 grands

after Floyd humiliates Conor in the ring, white boys won't do shit and will meekly pretend it never happened

What is it with niggers and not paying taxes. Almost all of them have some sort of tax issue. Fuck.

The existence of white people is racist.

McGreggor is going to knock out Mayweather.

5'9
74" reach
very dense strong Neanderthal hybrid bones

If you research Mayweather fight rec, you'll find he rarely fights someone who is taller than him and also has longer reach. This is an absolute worst fight for Mayweather because he has everything to lose and barely anything to gain. McGreggor is young, he talks a lot of shit and he has a track record of backing up his smack talking. Mayweather won't get anywhere close to the same payout as he did for Pacquiao or Canelo.

Whats your point? The whole thing still took a new dive to new lows when they got bought up

Fucking racis'

Lynch his honkey ass

YeeHaw

Justise f0r Treyvon

tfw McGregor is based as fuck.

And for being a woman beater, apparently.

oh so Sup Forums approves of paying taxes now? lmao

It was funny desu watching sports anchors tie themselves into knots over whether or not to criticize Mayweather for appropriation.

Who cares? The nigger already lost at life.

>Potatoniggers are a minority
>Minorities cannot be racist
>Checkmate (((Yesha))) {{{Callahan}}}

Where are the snek flags now though?

Mcgregor in the 2nd
Mayweather 49-1

>Pitter Patter Mayswatter comes out saying MMA is a sport for white people since they can't box
>not racist
>McGregor is obviously bantzing
>racist

Nigger. Nigger + nigger. Equals 2 niggers. Do the math nigger.

>sure, this niggers beats women, but MUH RACISM!

>took a dive to new lows

Again, You're completely ignorant of history of MMA. It used to be way more wrestling influenced than it is now. Just go watch some old fucking fights. Remember that time they made GSP go in the cage to call out matt hughes ? Remember how they even had WWE format for their PPV events?

Remember how UFC and PRIDE fighters walked out from a fucking stage into the arena?

remember when they didn't even have official fucking rankings?

Go watch some Chael Sonnen vs anderson silva interviews. Go watch tito ortiz interviews. Go watch early ultimate fighter.

I hate when people talk about shit they don't know, and you my friend are one of the top of the list.

>Yesha

is that even a real fucking name?

Omfg
>Triangle
>Hands rubbing

If you think this is exciting, wait till you see pro wrestling!

So controversial. (you)

I pay my taxes. I'm also not a nigger and realize it's the law and must be followed so I don't get into shit. That make more sense, Tyrone?

Has MayNiggerweather ever had one fight one by knockout?

Not happening. Narrative is set and even if it weren't McGregor ain't a boxer.

Gonna be a tremendously boring fight with a nigger victory and all us saps having barbecues to make some deal out of it are going to be disappointed at how shit the fight was.

PAY DENBTS

>“I own this town, I own Rio de Janeiro. I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work

Boxing (or whatever kind of fighting this is) is so lame

You realize mayweather is 49-0 with 26 knockouts.. right? oh of course not you're just a retard.

Wow, race baiting in order to promote this bullshit match? Who could have expected it?!

*snore*

...except when Diaz handed his pasty white taig arse to him twice, and Daddy Dana had to pull some strings to give McGregor a decision.

Mayweather is the best defensive boxer of his generation, possibly all time. That paddy potato fucker stands no chance.

Good god that Jose Aldo comment, Im officially all in for this potato terrorist.

>And when McGregor told Brazilian fighter Jose Aldo, “I own this town, I own Rio de Janeiro. I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work, but we’re in a new time, so I’ll whoop his ass instead.”
Lol that's not even racist. People of all ethnicities (including native Brazilian tribes) would do that to each other. Such was the nature of life 600+ years ago.

I'm racist from being called racist, just because i'm white.

Howd that go niggers?

And again, that does not change that UFC drastically and clearly noticeably become more wrestling like after the sale than they were right before the sale.

That happened regardless of how much worse it might have been before that, if anything you should be pissed that so much improvement over time was undone that quickly as they reverted to the bullshit

Yep, this guy gets it. They're building this up as another "Great White Hope" type of thing so they can push more anti-white shit when McGregor loses. The whole thing reeks of feel-good libcuck theatre.

Beating women is in their culture that makes it okay to these people

BET MCNUGGETS

GET RICH YA BUMS

FAIRWEATHER GOES DOWN IN THE 5th

This.

They should really do away with this shit tier sport and replace it with the game of kings: warlordry. Each contestant would be put in a shithole African village 200 km apart with a reasonable supply of weapons and some start up money and they could wage war against one another.

>daddy dana had to pull some strings

how many times did mcgregor get Knocked down?

How many times did Nate Diaz?

Diaz is ltierally a pitter patter volume striker who got put on his ass multiple times by a 145'er

To add to my previous post, this article says it all:
irishtimes.com/sport/other-sports/mayweather-v-mcgregor-a-circus-and-certainly-not-a-contest-1.3120933

>On Wednesday it was announced the finest boxer of his generation, unbeaten in 49 paying fights and 26 world championship contests with titles in five weight classes, will fight a scheduled 12-round boxing match against an opponent with no professional boxing experience

>’ll hear plenty about Floyd’s age. You’ll hear about his struggles with left-handed opponents and the strides McGregor has made with his boxing. Later there will be race-baiting on both sides, the same cynical tactics that lifted Jack Johnson v James J Jeffries and Larry Holmes v Gerry Cooney and Mike Tyson v Peter McNeeley to record-breaking profits.

Dumb goys will fall for this marketing ploy

McGregor simply will not be competitive enough for 12 rounds without the ref putting him out of his misery

He'll probably quit on his stool before then anyway

>improvement over time

MMA was in it's prime with PRIDE and early UFC competing against eachother, so no, it was not an improvement. If you want some boring sports league just go watch boxing where there's 80 champions

because i love you, here is a painfully unfunny explanation of my incredibly funny joke
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_a_spade_a_spade
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spade

We're black too sister. Show a brother some respect

chink much?

I'm being hyperbolic.

His knockouts have never been impressive, he's a technical boxer and historically he hasn't picked fights he might lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGcwFgvGBrU

He hasn't knocked a man out since 1997 FUCKING 1997, shut the FUCK up. He will not knock Connor out. Connors walk around weight is like 195lbs lmao

>potato terrorist
kek'd

So far cry irl minus the social commentary?

So? The point is Diaz landed more strikes and McGregor only scraped by on a decision.

This is Nate "two fucking braincells" Diaz who can barely string a sentence together, let alone a combo. Mayweather will pick McGregor apart like a KFC bucket.

You are obviously a moron if you don't understand the difference between the theatrical part and the actual sport.

The theatrical part is completely optional and got nothing to do with the other and we clearly talked about the theatrical aspect, the fighting before the fights, throwing chairs and getting petty symbolic nothingburger fines etc.
its all just theater for dumbfucks and its not needed at all

I just noticed the embryo growing on his ear.

Is there something biologically/genetically unique about good MMA fighters? I know close to nothing about the sport but the big names always look like construction workers to me, they're undoubtedly fit, but I don't look at them and think fighter half the time. Or is it all just conditioning and fighting knowledge?

I thought niggers couldn't be racist?

>Aren’t all whites racist to some degree whether they know it or not?

Yeah, aren't they?

#hmmmm

Paying tax enables the gubberment, technically you're volunteering it

A-are you implying Mayweather is any smarter? Floyd "Muh dick, Muh money" Mayweather?

Nate only lived BECAUSE he has two braincells. You can't make a brain turn off if it doesn't exist. Mayweather's fighting style is completely different to Nate's. Nate got demolished on a technical level.

btw go to 2:48 in that video for some insight into the illiterate nigger Mayweather is

He knocked out that dumbass that tried to knuckle cluck himba couple years ago

>people think this nonboxer has a chance to beat the greatest defensive boxer of all time

Look, I hate the nigger as much as the next guy but the potatonigger is fucked.

>“Dance for me, boy!”
retards not knowing this is nothing but a reference to Mayweathers pussy ass fighting style.

Floyd mayweather is an illiterate woman beating goon.

literally who

That was the end of mma for me. Should enforce rules that limit ground game. Its boring as fuck.