Your gun wouldn't stop this truck. Just think about it

Your gun wouldn't stop this truck. Just think about it

Maybe aim at the driver not the passenger would do the trick mate.

Thats where you're wrong, Vlad.

shoot the tires.

30-06 should stop a truck right?

means you need a bigger gun
>not carrying a moist nugget

Yeah that would work too.But on the pic the holes are nowhere near the driver.

I don't disagree, but if the windows are bulletproof, then you shoot the tires.

Instead of boots on the ground, our military should send box trucks to run over our enemies...That would probably be more effective. Just think about it.

If I had a deagle it would stop it.
No seriously.
(insert story about deagle developement)

If you're saying that civilians should own anti-tank rifles I completely agree.

You know what, Ivan? You're right. I'D better hand in my only considerable means of self defense and start licking Officer Friendly's boots.

If you look at the pic,its like they didnt even try to stop that truck.The whole windshield is full of holes everywhere but where the driver sits.

Mine could
>Heh, nothing personal kid

This

I bet girls look at you with awe and ask is it really this big

it was moving and the cops had probably never actually shot their guns before

truck beats gun
gun beats ied
ied beats truck

Neither of these would make the truck stop.

That truck was stopped by guns retard.

>Heh, anti personnel, kid

You realize that in many countries they use right hand drive right stupid fag? Go back to school dumbass.

I believe it would, large enough to do some major damage to the engine block/ whoever's on the other side of a windshield.
But if it's momentum is already directed at you I guess there's technically no way a gun would stop it

>Your gun wouldn't stop this truck.
Yes it would, because I'd shoot the muslim at the border.

Noice law tube, how much you pay for it?

In a free country, the beach owners could've put a 20 mm anti-vehicle gun near the entrance.

My first thought was the engine block, depending on distance I agree.

$200, a little high but they're getting rare these days

Its not like you can see on the pic where the driving wheel is,dumbass.
Well moving energy wont magically disappear thats true.But a dead driver makes any vehicle usually stop.
Even with the concrete barriers,a loaded truck cant be reasonably stopped with anything outside of taking out the driver.

do you have the anzio? I'm looking into getting a 20mm and I don't see too many other options, do you have any recommendations?

If only there was a round purpose built specifically for stopping vehicles at checkpoints....

Oh wait, it's called .50 beowulf.

>yfw im an expert sharpshooter from years playing cod, cod mw, cod mw2, cod black ops and have insane 720 noscope kills and a mlg top prestige in all of those
>yfw i noscope the tires and one shot head the driver
>yfw all the women i just saved run over and suck my dick
>yfw all the men offer their wives
>yfw you were btfo

>shooting the driver won't make the truck swerve into a stationary object, stopping it from running over pedestrians

oh ok

technically you're right, the truck would be moving much faster after being shot, and in multiple directions

Here .50 is called anti-material calibre.

well if you place an old school gun in front of the truck i'm pretty sure it'd stop

My favorite thing about .50 beowulf is that it lets us get past magazine limits in Canada for 5.56 because the law is based on the intended purpose of the magazine, not it's actual capability.

only 308WINCHESTER could stop it. 9mm is too weak.

>Shoot out the tires
>Shoot the driver

I could stop it. Shoot the brake pad in the right spot and it will shatter and fold on itself and get caught between the rotor and caliper and it is the same as applying full brake to that tire. The truck would spin around that axis and flip. Trust me.

>Your gun wouldn't stop this truck. Just think about it

Shut up. You are giving the 50 caliber hand gun fags and excuse to jerk off.

is that a 20mm round?

.50 Beowulf is a meme, only one manufacturer and not much better than a12ga slug. 458 socom will be the next big thing in large caliber AR. I prefer my .308 or 300 win mag spitzers though

>shoot engine block

Go on, faggotflag, entertain me

Also cabs on these things are thinner then you think. If you can get clear of the engine a 45 will be fine. We had a truck light on fire last year from some electric spark shit and the cab was gone in like a minute.

Whay is the frog police so bad at aiming?

I'm fairly certain a bullet can easily penetrate standard automobile windshield glass.

In this particular case, a gun probably wouldn't have helped. In pretty much any other attack that happened in Eurape, it could have helped. Simple.

Taking the tires would stop it relatively fast. Its not going to save you if you are ten feet in front of it but a crowd would be mostly saved.

yes it would
>kill the driver
>sound of my shooting the driver alerts others to danger
>they get the fuck out of the way
>cautiously approach the truck as it comes to a stop and shoot the driver and anybody else still left in the truck until i'm out.
>wait to be arrested for having a gun

Shit we better disarm everybody if we can't stop that truck.

Fuck.... A lot to think about.... Shit... I just... I mean.... He just....

Do you really think they wanted to stop the driver?

>implying

Its like they didnt even try,isnt it

That's .50 BMG. Diameter is the same. Everything else is different.

Driver's on the other side, bro

>i would empty the entire AR15 mag into the driver side window

Come on Dimitri i thought you guys knew how to gun. Stop acting like a britbong or leaf

Just use the gun that works on everything.

Is this effectively just a slug?

It's a frag grenade

I can take out the driver with a bit of lard-laced lead travelling at the speed of sound.

Or this

Looks like miniature HE shaped charge.

Likely would. A .50 can and is used to destroy engine blocks. Shooting the engine also isn't likely making is disappear. The damage would likely fuck up everything including transmission. Either the truck would slow down or the gears would brake and it would just coast.

Take a close look at the my drawing again and check closely bellow the red figure drawing, bro.

Why would to stand right in front of a truck while trying to shoot it?

fugg

Yes,there is a wide variety of .50 types,but .50 is a calibre usually reserved for anti-material use regardless the specific type.

>non-articulated trucks will spin around and flip over if a front wheel locks
no

Stupid faggot Russian did you notice the gunshots in the window ? Dumb retard a gun can stop a truck go back to your filed you Slav idiot and farm some wheat or something real men and soldiers can use .

>Your cock wouldn't hit her pussy. Just think about it

I shot a gas cylinder with my 30-06 (thought it might explode, just degassed and stunk), decent sized entry hole and maybe 4 inch exit hole.

The marks dont look like they were made from sideshots.

I wouldn't hit her pussy even if my cock was 20ft long.

>Anzio

I suspect the guy was leaning behind the dash as cover, toward the passenger side. That's why the shot are on the right side of the cabin.

Hes right, the driver is on the opposite side in european countries.

>Your gun wouldn't stop this truck. Just think about it
>Posts picture of truck stopped by small arms fire

Are you this retarded naturally or do you practice in the mirror before coming down to the basement and posting on Sup Forums?

So why the fuck is there a steering wheel there?

300 win mag is god-tier

you're right. this is why we need the right to bear rocket launchers for self defense.

There are firing drills to do exactly that. Beirut maneuver I believe it is called. With an automatic weapon you stitch the front of the vehicle up, across diagonally into the driver side. The goal being to damage the vehicle and kill the driver. With a large enough rifle you can crack the engine block.

Europeans don't trust individuals to operate vehicles alone, so trucks all have three steering wheels that must be moved in unison to turn the wheels

Pretty sure it would

seconding this...smoking gun for left hand drive right here

Also. This is Europe. Isn't driver side on the right hand of the vehicle?

Its amazing how many blind people are here.Dont you see the fucking drivers wheel mate?Europe is not bongistan.

Yeah yeah, just read through the thread, my bad, nigger

>A logical argument for putting bigger guns in civilian hands the post

go away vatnik

like you have the right to criticize anyone that owns guns.

just because kike bolsheviks disarmed you from protecting yourself and your family doesnt mean rest of the world is run by idiots like you

lol fucking kleptomaniac mafia tyrant run shithole.

This is why the UN needs to pass comprehensive truck control, NOW we can't wait.

Seriously, how many children have to die before we can get truck control.

Isn't that more of a canon than a gun?

are these things single-use or can you reload it? if so how hard to get is the ammo?

My house key won't start my truck. Guess it's worthless.

now that's what I need, rockets for it as well.

I wuw 88