Why is Soros a bad guy?

For the reason of spreading the redpill to others..why is Soros considered so evil..need some proper arguments

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/ngo-fleet-bussing-migrants-into-the-eu-has-ties-to-george-soros-hillary-clinton-donors/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCaCrWzFPYY
hooktube.com/watch?v=oCaCrWzFPYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he rented a lot of videos and never rewinded them

what arguments do you need when he's a fucking jew and he's trying to flood europe with niggers using his NGOs?
i wonder what influence he has on Italy. i can't explain why our government is so cucked and nigger-addicted to not close ports to his ships

>rewinded
rewound you idiot.

>racist
>its wrong to help refugees
good arguments

Ok..I get it..but is there actual proof of his activity..everybody talks..everybody know..but is there some real proof?

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/ngo-fleet-bussing-migrants-into-the-eu-has-ties-to-george-soros-hillary-clinton-donors/

Does somebody have some articles or other such of his NGOs trying to influence the politics of other countrys?

no thats when you get upset because your pal fucked your girl and then you remember you're a cuck and calm down but you get mad again later because you're not 100% full blown cuck

when you move the tape back to the beginning thats rewinded because it's a long time ago in the past

He's an interesting fellow and I've got mixed feelings about him. I still haven't gotten round to watching his lecture about his theory of Reflexivity: youtube.com/watch?v=oCaCrWzFPYY but as he said himself: "I am here to make money and I cannot and will not worry about the consequences of my actions", I find that disturbing given what's happened to Ukraine and all the other color revolutions.

TO PLAY SOME SHITTY GAMES THAT SUCK ASS

>linking Open Society Foundations
Fixed to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=oCaCrWzFPYY

Hes not. He's one of the most brilliant hedge fund managers and makes Warren Buffet look like a smuck.

Sup Forums is jealous because he is a philanthropist and donates to causes that he believes in. What a crime!

The real crime he has committed is that he has disposable income, which is typical for anyone who works instead of posting racist memes on an online Javanese sugar cane auction house.

His open foundation is spreading flyers to the 3rd world migrants flooding into Europe. The flyers encourage them to resist authority and informs them of all their rights and entitlements and how to get them.
His open foundation strongly opposes European nations from closing it's borders or restricting the flow.
Tip of the iceberg stuff.

>philanthropist
He calls himself a "policy making philantropist". Meaning: he spends his money on gaining political power in areas such as Ukraine. To say we're jealous is just dumb.

The kike literally wants to destroy the US by funding anti white groups

Here in NZ we recently had a philanthropist give 50 million dollars to build a children's hospital, no strings attached.
Soros is not a 'philanthropist'. He's a wrinkly old Jew trying exert his money power all over the world.
His many foundations and organisations purposely meddle and disrupt for personal gain

Ignore antisemetic idiots. Soros is bad for the same reason anyone who uses money to subvert the democratic process is bad. Right or Left. Jew or Gentile. Brown or Purple. If you believe wealth entitles you to more control over governments then you are antidemocratic and (considering advances procured by democracies) anticivilization.

>it is good to help refugees

Why?

>the democratic process
Democracy is only useful in times of crisis.

Do you want smelly brown/black people shoehorned into your otherwise peaceful n prosperous countries who have no interest in/capacity for successful integration by a power hungry/Megarich dum dum who has betrayed all the ideal's of the his supposed idol, the Late, Great Karl Popper?

Fuck u

He pocketed 1 billion dollars by breaking the bank of England with his currency speculation but somehow he's a philanthropist.

LOL this leaf, tomorrow he will complain about capitalism. Hahaha, nice try fag

Opposite

He's the literal true to life embodiment of the Jew that Sup Forums accuses all Jews to be.

Crisis is useful in times of democracy?
No. Democracy is only useful and meaningful in times of crisis. That's where it works. There's nothing wrong with a "dictator" when everybody lives in prosperity. People will love said dictator and fight for him and his ways. Because people will realize that what's good for him is good for them.