Australia

Red pill me on Australia, refugees, housing, government

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/
bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html
zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html
businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
businessinsider
archive.is/EsVVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are full but our dumb arse government keeps bringing more people to shit up the place. A house will cost you a million dollars and the government sucks Chinese cock really good

Housings fucked from chinese demand; turnbull doesn't want to slow the house price boom down because muh stamp tax. Chinese want to launder their capital out of their shithole country by buying property (you see this in Vancouver as well as Sydney/Melbourne). Boomer generation strayans don't care because their house prices are inflated beyond belief. Studies show that ~10% of properties in certain areas of Syd/Melb don't have water connected (speculative vehicles). Syd is up there with HK in terms of affordability by median house price to median salary. Strayans in their 20s are completely fucked barring a crash (which would be lovely).

Don't know about the rest though mate.

>t yank who studied abroad there this year

When I walk down a street ten years ago it's full of Aussies, now there's Pajeets, pakis, gooks, naggers and Arabs everywhere.

Turnbull is the best we got, faggot.

The government uses refugees to prop up the housing bubble.
There, how's that?

He's better than your left wing lunatics that's for sure - but he's no Hanson.

Also was a Goldman banker for a decade...

>muh stamp tax
Nah mate it's not just stamp duty, unaffordable housing stimulates the entire economy because people have to work 2 jobs + their wife + their kids in daycare (more jobs) just to pay off their mortgage.

The GDP Jew will be the peril of us all.

Where I live it's 99% white and whenever a Muslim family comes up here for the weekend they get daggers stared at them.

rofl at you using being a banker as insult, but what do I know I'm only a banker. Also Hanson doesn't know know shit about anything.

Explain, refugees from where?

Got room for one more?

Must be in the countryside, wish I could live there.

Only if you're white. Otherwise you'll never be accepted as one of us.

Too many refugees + not enough housing = we're full.

Fuck up cunt he's so fucking bad

Tho whole liberal party is filled with cunts right now, nationals at least have David 'gibs guns' Leyonhjelm and Barnaby 'fuck depp' joyce

>Be Greens
>Block all land releases
>Block all real estate development
>Insist on mass immigration
>Blame not enough taxes for high cost of housing

Well I'm not voting for Shorten, fucker.

Are you American or non-white?
If you are either of those things please don't come here.

>not voting independent

Yeah, better dead than Green.

need hanson now

You do realise your vote is going to just end up going to either Lib or Lab unless you're in a rare seat where your vote actually counts.

Irish/Australian, just searching around m8

Tell us about this other way!

the deepest, final auspill is that it doesn't exist

Time for my copy pasta.

Reminder that neo-liberal globalism is an unsustainable utopian meme. I dont give a shit about any dumbass stormfag conspiracy about jews or white genocide. This entire thing is predicated on the idea that an influx of immigrants will counter act the declining birth rates of the west, and fill in the gaps in our work force, which will save our economy, thus making it possible for the government to continue funding medicaid for paw paw. But the big fucking problem is that non of these faggots work. In fact, they not only just not work, they actually gobble up MORE government entitlements, only speeding up the decline. So now, we have even MORE people to take care of who dont work. So at the very core of this idea, its complete bullshit.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/

out of all the recent refugees to Germany, only 2% are employed

bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html

2/3rds of them cant even read or write, making them basically worthless to the economy

zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

Germany companies are saying how these refugees are unemployable retards as well

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html

so of course, they are all on gbsmedats now

businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9

What doesn't exist?

Checked. Archive

>businessinsider com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
archive.is/EsVVg

yeah but it kinds of sends a message to the two majors if they are getting a lot of preference votes they know people are getting pissed

Is the problem Centerlink? I mean if we take that away it would cause a tonne more problems but also will make Australia look undesirable to those freeloading immigrants. But yet again it will also cut off the people who actually need it

just make it so you can't get welfare unless you have been a citizen for 20 years

>So now, we have even MORE people to take care of who dont work. So at the very core of this idea, its complete bullshit.

Why do you think Australians and the Australian government are happy and glad Europe is the (((superpower))) of refugees and immigrants?

We don't give a fuck if you win those shitty brownie points, go for it. At least we'll still have our country and the ability to take care of our own.

Australia doesn't exist. It's all a massive ruse we've been conducting on Sup Forums for years to convince Americans it's a real country.
I do agree. Iirc in the last election both major parties suffered massively in first choice votes. Heaps of their votes came via other parties
The problem isn't immigrants who freeload. But immigrants.
Immigration is the problem. It doesn't matter if they come here and find a job and perhaps go to the footy once every few months.
The white population is shrinking. The Christian population is evaporating.
Just remember that Raj Dinesh who lives down the road, and works for an accounting firm is just as much as a problem as Hassan Abdullah who collects welfare checks.

would it be a bad idea that we hire more people to actually "police" what happens in certain communities. as in we have a person per area that checks out if the people need welfare or not. But doing that might just have people giving handouts to their m8s..

it will just end with Indians and Chinks giving their mates more free shit. Just make it so you have to have been a citizen for 20 years to get any welfare. If you were born here you would be 20 when you could get gibs, if your some foreign cunt you have to have some how survived for 20+ years you had to be working

Dont forget all those people here already that can just live together and the huge families they have

The geography and political thought of Australia seems a lot like Canada. Both are huge landmasses- with only a small portion of it comfortable to live in- where all the big cities are built. These cities are almost like islands.

And both Australia and Canada have allowed foreign Chinese investors to buy up their property. Its probably even worse in Australia than it is in Canada.

Its gotten so bad here that housing in Australia is nearly doubled, probably more than in America

Last I heard, the median house price in Sydney has surpassed London.

Not to mention our internet

pic related

they are starting to fuck with the internet in US last I remember. download limits and throttling

Speaking on foreign investors, Fremantle port is too small and we cant build another one without it getting privatised by some Singapore/Chinese kuk

America only has a housing problem in certain areas. In many parts of the Midwest, you can get a house for under $50,000. Most of the US is habitable territory- unlike Canada and Australia.

nanny state and people don't even mind it, it's britbongistan with arguably better weather.
sydney wasnt major white 16 years ago(when I spent 2 yeras of my life there), I guess it's like babyLondon by now.

there is still a lot of freedom in desert-bush, that's why based aussie farmers are interesting people, but other than that...

>stormfag conspiracy about jews or white genocide.
Reality is a stormfag