How is circumcision allowed? Imagine if you cut your foreskin now with scissors as you sit on your computer...

How is circumcision allowed? Imagine if you cut your foreskin now with scissors as you sit on your computer, it would hurt like hell and you would probably scream. So how the hell is it allowed on a baby? It's child abuse like punching and kicking and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract
reuters.com/article/us-health-pain-babies-idUSKBN0NC09Z20150421
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh you whiny fags are annoying.

Circumcision is :
-more stamina
-less chances to develop diseases due to the dirt stuck in the foreskin
-still sensitive
-girls prefer it
-no disgusting ugly foreskin looking like chicken skin hanging

All lies lotionfag

>less nerves to enjoy fucking
>having a dry dick which is less sensitive
>glans is not protected
>only retards too stupid to wash themselfes cut it off

I want the whole knob cut off so its just a scarred stump

I have thought about it, my foreskin is too long.

Pissing you off but not lies disgusting pale dick
Foreskin is hypersensitive, makes you cum faster
Circumcized dick is sensitive, makes you last longer
>glans is not protected
while yours is 10x more stinky due to the sweat and dirt stuck in there

And still, girls prefer cut ones

>jews tell everyone this is a good idea
>sandnigger agrees
ok well I guess it's a terrible idea. nice try ahmed

Could not have said it better

Less diseases.
Now useless due to the modern advent of personal hygiene.

>pic
beautiful... almost poetic

Fuck off Muhammad

>two fucking threads about circumcision
Why is this board so obsessed with cock? Are we turning into Sup Forums?

>putting chapstick in your pocket without the cap

/Thread
Circumcision threads are slide threads.
/Thread
/Thread
/Thread

/Thread
/Thread

/Thread
/Thread
/Thread
/Thread

EVERY THREAD IS A SLIDE THREAD.

If you're so smart, what threads should I be participating in, huh?

>Foreskin is hypersensitive, makes you cum faster
>Circumcized dick is sensitive, makes you last longer
You know you can control yourself no matter what right ? And I don't know any girl that like 1 hour long fuck.

>while yours is 10x more stinky due to the sweat and dirt stuck in there
This has been said again and again, but if you actually take showers (which you should, even if you have been mutilated btw) it doesn't stink.

>And still, girls prefer cut ones
Idk where you live, but I don't know any in France, get your fact straight

>And still, girls prefer cut ones
girls are conned by jewish shit? you don't say

US girls (mainly Protestant Christians and Jews either practicing or non) prefer cut dick because of brainwashing. They're told their whole lives that foreskin makes dick smell and holds disease.

What they're not told is that men DO shower every once in a while.

>wanting a filthy smelly dogdick
fucking lel. sex is factually less pleasurable when you are uncut. your glans is mostly trapped inside the foreskin even when it's inside a pussy. an uncut penis inside a vagina is equivalent to a cut penis fucking a fleshlight stuffed inside a vagina. when you're cut you have direct contact. when you're uncut you don't. also don't start with the retarded meme of 'a woman's pleasure' you fucking cucks. first of all only betacucks would care about that and second, why don't dildos and vibrators have foreskins? stop fucking defending your blue vein cheesy dogdicks it's fucking pathetic. and as for muh nerve endings you anteater apologists are also completely stupid. might as well say that walking would be twice as pleasurable if you had twice as many nerve endings on the soles of your feet. the pleasure centre is in the brain fucktards

Yeah but France is different. I don't know any guy that has been cut. And I know a lot of girls that never saw any. And those that did, they told me that it was quite weird and they didn't really like the change.

>EVERY THREAD IS A SLIDE THREAD
Today.. yes they are other Barry, yes they are..>If you're so smart, what threads should I be participating in, huh?
Sadly, today not a goddamn one.

It is weird. If girls are ever bothered to be educated properly about male anatomy, they'll understand why circumcision is not only an archaic practice but an abusive one.

Why don't you make a non-slide thread then? You're just bumping threads by crying about how they're slide threads when you could use your time generating the discussion you want.

That's either bait or I'm really sad for you :/ You know that when you fuck/get suck, you pull down the skin ? You can actually do that. It's almost like magic. Except it's natural.
You dick is way more sensitive when you are uncut, since it's not in contact with air, tissue or w/e.

spotted a literal virgin

Nice try merchant.

>sex is factually less pleasurable when you are uncut. your glans is mostly trapped inside the foreskin even when it's inside a pussy. an uncut penis inside a vagina is equivalent to a cut penis fucking a fleshlight stuffed inside a vagina.

The glans isn't even the main sensory structure of the penis; the foreskin is.

Circumcision literally destroys the part that has the most specialized pattern of innervation.

The glans is nowhere near as sensual as the foreskin.

>fucking foreskins, how do they work?
>you don't have direct contact when uncut
>no direct contact
>mfw no face

>You're just bumping threads
>What is sage?

Jews, while being a mere 2% of the worlds population, hold a significant amount of influence. Coca cola had to be personally approved by a rabbi and when he said to change something by Moses they changed it

>checked.
I'm uncut, pulling the skin back makes a natural cock ring. Its great.

Are you that upset at having a mutilated dick?

>Sadly, today not a goddamn one.

Why the fuck are you here posting in "slide" threads then you fucking faggot?

What does everyone think of Forgen?

It didn't have to be approved by a rabbi. They did it so they could say it was kosher and sell it to jews.

FPBP

Sick of all the savage anteater dicks trying to act superior.

>2017 and we are still here discussing men cocks

We are not in the US where this is actually a problem. That country is retarded.

Cutfags deal with it. It's not the end of the world. They didn't cut you balls off so stop whining like bitches.

Like some fat 400kg weeb that bitching about losing a tiny piece of skin is ever going to be able to find his dick under all that fat let alone use it

it's allowed (and almost mandatory) because the jews run America, and because protestant cucks allowed it to become the norm 100+ years ago
fuck you kike, those are all lies told by people who don't want to accept that they've been jewed. I want my foreskin back

I see a lot of circumcision threads on this board lately. All of you are fucking cringe. Stop obsessing about another man's penis. It's creepy draconian, likely projection and/or an issue of self worth

The only true post

>well i was cut and im not a sorry little bitch about it, so that means we should continue mutilating infants

you "red pilled" faggots are dumb and cucked as fuck, kill yourselves

>a tiny piece of skin

It's a massive amount of skin, mucosa, and muscle tissue. The idea that it's a tiny piece of skin is a complete lie they keep repeating to brainwash you.

So you'd say the same to women who protest FGM right?

KIKES
Thankfully my dick is intact but the kikes almost got it.

found the jew

We will have a Mars colony before Foregen ever gets their human trials going.

Mods pls delete

Stop letting the jews cut your children.

If you think your foreskin has muscles then yours must contain your brains.

Hey if you cut your balls off you can prevent testicular cancer. You should probably do it.

It's basically the most muscular part of the penis.

>The dartos smooth muscle is specific to the male external genitalia and the vast majority of the penile dartos muscle is contained within the prepuce. The dartos muscle consists of smooth muscle cells invested with elastic fibres (Fig. 8). From the prepuce, the delicate, attenuated penile dartos muscle surrounds the shaft of the penis and is continuous with the scrotal dartos muscle. The penile dartos muscle is temperature-dependent and allows for the volume changes required for erection [58]. The function of the dartos muscle has been well described by Jefferson, and its loss to circumcision explains the altered response of the circumcised penis to temperature changes. In the infant, the muscle fibres are intertwined and arranged in a mosaic-like pattern [59], causing the distal prepuce to pucker and close like a one-way valve [60]. When comparing the dartos muscle layer of the prepuce in males before and after puberty, the ratio of muscle fibres to elastic fibres decreases. This may explain why on gross inspection the distal prepuce is puckered in the infant and appears more relaxed in the adult. The increase in elastic fibres may be necessary for the uncomplicated eversion of the glans in the adult. While the aetiology of this transformation is unknown, steroid hormones may have an influence, as their topical application can accelerate the retractability of the prepuce in prepubescent boys [61]. Nerve bundles of the prepuce run alongside the dartos muscle.

BTFO.

It's an extremely muscular part of the penis.

>The dartos smooth muscle is specific to the male external genitalia and the vast majority of the penile dartos muscle is contained within the prepuce. The dartos muscle consists of smooth muscle cells invested with elastic fibres (Fig. 8). From the prepuce, the delicate, attenuated penile dartos muscle surrounds the shaft of the penis and is continuous with the scrotal dartos muscle. The penile dartos muscle is temperature-dependent and allows for the volume changes required for erection [58]. The function of the dartos muscle has been well described by Jefferson, and its loss to circumcision explains the altered response of the circumcised penis to temperature changes. In the infant, the muscle fibres are intertwined and arranged in a mosaic-like pattern [59], causing the distal prepuce to pucker and close like a one-way valve [60]. When comparing the dartos muscle layer of the prepuce in males before and after puberty, the ratio of muscle fibres to elastic fibres decreases. This may explain why on gross inspection the distal prepuce is puckered in the infant and appears more relaxed in the adult. The increase in elastic fibres may be necessary for the uncomplicated eversion of the glans in the adult. While the aetiology of this transformation is unknown, steroid hormones may have an influence, as their topical application can accelerate the retractability of the prepuce in prepubescent boys [61]. Nerve bundles of the prepuce run alongside the dartos muscle.

BTFO.

Look at all these people obsessed with my circumcised penis! Ahahaha!

Parents who circumcise their children without medical need should go to prison, their children taken away from these abusers, and be put into re-education camps to purge the filth from their mind.

>Look at all these people trying to give boys the same protection as girls to get to keep all their genitals. The nerve!

>How is circumcision allowed
$$$$$
Doctors charge parents for the operation
Then they turn around and sell the foreskin to biomedical companies and where they do product testing and develop things like skin grafts and makeup.

A single foreskin can go for thousands of dollars

This is why

This. Should be as illegal as FGM is.

That's why it's done on babies. Babies can't fight back, punch you in the throat at tell you to go fuck yourself with your bronze-age-goat-fuckin'-braindead ideology.

Babies don't feel pain dumbass

Don't ever reproduce, and consider euthanasia for yourself

Hehe, fucking female genital mutilation, snip snip to the beefy bit, hehe
Heh.
Wait a minute.
>roasties will volunteer for this and take hymen reconstruction surgery too so they can pretend they're virgins
>tfw

Uncircumcised dicks are fucking disgusting.

I'm sure that's why they start crying when you hurt them.

reuters.com/article/us-health-pain-babies-idUSKBN0NC09Z20150421

Circumcision rests on a massive web of myths and lies.

"It's just a bit of skin!!" --- lie.

"Babies don't feel pain!" --lie.

"Men don't complain!!" --lie.

the list goes on, and on, and on. It's just such an amazing pile of bullshit.

Babies dont feel pain because of the immaturity of their central nervous system
Babies cry because thats how they communicate and thats normal baby behaviour

Are you sure you're ready for this kind of power?

I got circumcized when I was 22 (because of phiosis) and I can tell you it's not pleasant, even with anestesia

Did you have stiches in your dick?

I don't want to insult those who are "cut", because it is not their fault. But please, if you are, don't carry on this practice to your boys. Even if it were not barbaric and a mutilation of a penis, at the very least it is a jewish ritual and has no place in European society. Please white man, don't do this to your sons.

>millions of years of evolution perfected the male penis
>some religious nut 3500 years ago says a voice in his head told him to cut off baby dick parts
>today millions of people follow in his footsteps

this really activates my almonds

how's the pleasure before and after?

yes but I had literally zero pain after the surgery. It's only uncomfortable because your dick is extremely sensitive the first week or two.

There is nothing wrong with circumcision. Anteater dicks BTFO

Gotta have mo foreskins for dem skin creams

This.

did they glue her clit to her forehead after?

So sex with babies is fine then?

I'm glad it was done to me. Women in America don't like uncut dicks. Sorry but it's true. My cousin isn't circumsized and he's been made fun of so many times. In fact hes only had a blowjob once ever because people don't want to put their mouth around something that holds tons of smegma.

So yeah I'll take my cut clean Willy anyday and my child will be cut as well. To this I say thank you Dr Kellog for bringing circumsized penises to America. And yep that's the same Kellog who makes the cereal.

bait

Circumcision is :
>more stamina
this only applies to weak beta virgins who get off just by touching a woman
>less chances to develop diseases due to the dirt stuck in the foreskin
this only happens if you are a disgusting tramp that never washes
>still sensitive
waaaaay less sensitive, people that used to have foreskin but don't anymore will tell you it feels like shit in comparison
>girls prefer it
being this much of a cuck, you may as well share her with other men because "she prefers it"
>no disgusting ugly foreskin looking like chicken skin hanging
looks better than 60% of the horrible cuts done by Dr Shekelsburg. It's also comfy and soft.

Idort here, best Cho really

i had phimosis and fixed it myself without a docter. just had to stretch the foreskin everyday in the shower under hot water. after a few months i had a perfect unmutilated dick

Fuck the fucking kikes and their god damned circumcision. It takes 20,000 nerve endings away from the most sensitive part of the body. Furthermore FUCK ALL OF YOU GOYIM DEFENDING THIS MUTILATION. FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL

That barbaric religious tradition should be banned.Note that circumcision is done on small kids by their parents.This is clear child abuse.Once they are adults,they can voluntarily circumcise themselves.

Until the 1960s it was widely believed that infants couldn't feel pain and their crying was just instinct. It's why no anesthetic is used.

Do you get blackheads where the suture holes were?

Do you want your son to get lots of blowjobs from attractive women? Then circumsize him .

Do you want women to run away screaming from your son's penis? Then don't circumsize.

It's pretty much as simple as that.

as if you know what girls prefer faggot

do u have phimosis lad

did circumcision at age 25.

my opinion. don't do genital mutilation on kids, or at least start circumcising women too because equality in genders is important

I foreskin is better, but in reality the difference is so small that there's nothing to debate besides the ethics of mutilating children.

I had tight foreskin so instead of loosing it up I opted for circumcision. Worst pain ever, bleeding dick for 2months. been fine ever since.

Seriously retard.

>more stamina
you cut the dicks of babies so they will be more efficient degenerates
>less chance to develop diseases due to dirt
take a fucking shower then
>still sensitive
do worship hedonism or something?
>girls prefer it
a females preference changes with the wind
>it looks like hanging chicken skin lol
having a foreskin is objectively more aesthetic than mutilation

Jews, Muslims and fatlanders agree on this.

This has to be the most degenerate thing in the whole fucking world, period.

these fucking degenerate arguments of "which one feels better when i get my cummies" should not have any value

Fuck off Jew

>people that used to have foreskin but don't anymore will tell you it feels like shit in comparison
To be fair, I've seen many people say that it feels exactly same, and only one or two who said it feels worse.

Humans shouldn't be circumcised. Don't tread on trouser snakes!