Why haven't you joined the Peace Corps?

Why haven't you joined the Peace Corps?

who is this

i prefer to join the war corps

Its this guy

That creepy fag looks like he just finished stretching out that little boy's butthole.

I already did. AMA.

The boy looks like it too.

Because if I wanted to join the CIA as a field agent, they'd have to pay me way fucking more to put my ass on the line. CIA pays field agents less than fast food workers in Seattle, practically. Actually, they do considering it's well above 40 hours a week.

So you make less than fast food employee per hour. Have a college degree, world travel experience, amd speak a 2nd language maybe more. You join the peace corps, because that's what you do if you want it on your resume for the CIA, live in a 3rd world SHITHOLE in the hopes tout can come out of it all to potentially get dragged out of an embassy and lit on fire.... all for less than a fast food employee in Seattle makes (this is true per hour, as field agents work well above 40 hours a week).

Yeah, buddy.... sounds brilliant.

For perspective, I have 2 friends in college that followed this recipe for a CIA or FBI position. One facebook account is gone, the other has a name change and set to private. I'm guessing it worked.

Reminds me of the "Super Adventure Club" episode from South Park

Peace corps is CIA field agent recruiting school. Especially for the poor hopefuls that couldn't afford to travel and need wordly experience. That's a big one to have, this offers that.

where?
how was it?
did you got raped/molested in any way?
do you felt superior when you got there?
do you felt superior when you left?
your experience with race? assuming you're white?

because humanitarianism is the false song of globalism

rofl

CIA is pretty fucking based, but the hoops to become a field agent that you have to go through, and overall risk to personal life and life itself, do not justify the weak salary allotted to new field agents on a 4 year contract. The peace corps should be considered grad school for recruits, lol.

Jesus, Collins

>Would rather flip burgers than be in cia because overtime exempt.

Kay.

>China, Sichuan province.
>It was much tougher than expected, but worth it for being so eye-opening.
>No, perhaps cause I'm male. However, the women were very flirtatious
>Yes I felt superior, as I was still a proselytizing shitlib.
>Yes/No, Yes in the sense I knew I was lucky to return to my country, No in the sense that I recognized the superiority of most locals' work ethic and devotion to family
>Yes, I'm white. Imagine having the unbroken stare of hundreds of people follow your every move, while hearing said people discuss what you're doing as if they were golf match commentators, for two years.

Should I join the Peace Corps and ask for China or should I teach English somewhere like Taiwan.

I want to see the world outside of rural/suburban America. Have useless STEM degree for semantics. Would like to learn the language and possibly network my sperg self into a career.

If you are looking to learn the language then the choice must be the Peace Corps. You get intensive language training for 2+ months while living with a host family. When it's time for site placements, you must request a rural-as-possible site so that you'll be removed from all foreigners and be forced to learn the language. The volunteers who were placed in capital sites, with lots of foreigners, barely got past "Ni Hao" in two years. It was pathetic.

With that said, keep in mind two things:

1) You cannot choose a country when applying for the Peace Corps. Instead, you choose a region (e.g. "Asia") in your application. So you might get accepted but offered a service in Mongolia.

2) If you do get placed in rural China, you'd better be prepared for uncomfortable physical conditions (dust, spiders, temperature, etc.) as well as complete cultural isolation.

Two more suggestions:

1) Start practicing basketball NOW and get as good as possible. This will give you a massive advantage in integrating, socializing, gaining trust and respect.

2) Say goodbye to your friends and home as you knew it. When you get back, everyone will have moved on without you.

Lol you don't know shit about being in the CIA. Being in the Peace Corps pretty much disqualifies you from joining the CIA

>Peace corps is CIA field agent recruiting school.

nah you dumb fuck. college students are, and they get them fresh off the block. straight up apply, go through background checks, get recruited but tell everyone you know you didnt get the spot. then spend two summers of your college years interning with them overseas

Dummy the CIA will DQ and trash your application if you were in the Peace Corps.

Jesus Christ, if that guy's not a pedophile then strike me down.

I'd imagine that only applies to women.

Thanks for the input on this option.