White woman/black man relationships are your fault

The reason we date white women is because all the best black women choose to date white men instead of us.

We have no choice but to go for white women, since the only black women who want to be involved in a relationship with a black man are all ugly and/or have shitty personalities.

Don't complain about your women being stolen, when that's an end result of you doing that shit to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTWEgiOrSb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not according to statistics, most black/white relationships are black male white female.

Nope. Oil drilling is more common than coal burning.

You're right. I had this 9/10 qt negress worshipping my BWC the other day. I'm talking race play. She truly knows white men are superior.

More to do with the fact that women want what they can't have, and black women believe that white men view them with disgust.

me and the gf

Black men date fat ugly white women

>believe

OP is a faggot LARPer, but I have noticed a disparity.

Black woman with white man=She is probably good looking, well spoken, educated, and is feminine.

White woman with black man=She is probably fat, barely literate, cursing in public, tattooed, and generally just fucking gross.

It is especially in the south, alot of country white boys will only date black girls and raise mixed children, you see it alot in oil and gas

black men+asian female 17

i think it's time for me to give up on this

black pussy belongs to the white man. this has been true for centuries.

>Le black men only date ugly white women meme

Keep on compensating.

Also no, I'm not a LARPer. Most people on Sup Forums aren't even white anyway, so...

youtube.com/watch?v=QTWEgiOrSb8

It's true. Most White men dislike black women although there's always a few freaks.

Not compensating. I am not a NEET so I actually leave my house and have travelled extensively. And I enjoy people watching. I really can't recall seeing a white man with a fucked up nasty black woman, ever.

But I've seen a lot of fucked up nasty white women with black men.

And I've seen a lot of nerdy beta looking men with 9/10 black women.

that proves my point though. It seems white men get the cream of the black women, whereas black men gets the dregs of the white women.

I have seen good looking white women with black men, but they're the exception. And I'm not exaggerating,..but Ive never seen a fucked up black woman with a white guy.

Shill thread. Saged

If interracial relationships were common enough to be concerned shills wouldn't need to use studies that consider marriages between different types of honkeys to be "interracial".

Fair enough, I'd rather fuck a hot black girl anyway. More exotic and dirty

Dude don't upload personal shit on here people are 1337 hackers

once you go white you're doing it right

we should push bw/wm just for how triggered black dudes get about it, even if they stick to coal burners themselves

>>Le black men only date ugly white women meme
It's statistically proven.
Hell even Chris Rock did a bit about it.

I don't know why, but that photo makes me laugh uncontrollably

How do we solve this? Black nationalists and the alt right needs to work together. Imagine what damage we could do.

Nothing better than stretching out black pussy with my BWC.

It's far beyond cursing. They take black culture to the extreme because they are larping. They are WORSE than black females all together because of this. FAR DUMBER, way louder and seem to have no sense at all for their children. The ONLY REASON white women date black men is because white men won't have sex with them. I can't stress this enough, i've not seen a good looking white woman dating a black guy or having a family with one.

There was one exception, and I thought this was just fucking funny to the core. I lived next to a black man who was a psychologist. Very well spoken and a great guy. HE DIVORCED HIS FAT WHITE WIFE. Just think of the kind of woman you have to be to get divorced by an intelligent black man.

what she smells like?

All you niggers are too busy selling dat crack rock or fucking each other in prison while we are taking all your black women. They love the bwc

You read that graphic wrong

Black women are desperate for white men, not vice versa

off-topic bullshit fuck off

dumpster