/TLG/ TeaLeaves General - Oolong Obongo Edition

TeaLeaves = April Lorenzen! GET IN HERE!!!

Meme theme:
"April Lorenzen is one of the world's premier DNS experts and has shattered the glass ceiling. She outsmarted Trump and the MSM by faking DNS records so that the Obama administration could obtain a FISA warrant, and monitor all of the oppositions communications. We think the SJW's would be proud of her, and want them to celebrate her accross all of the social media platforms."

Twitter Hashtags:
#WomenInSTEM
#STEMGirls
#STEMisSexy

The Plan:
1. Meme April Lorenzen and get her trending (she has a DHS talk coming up in a few days: twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000)
2. Force Lorenzen, The Intercept, Slate, and DHS to explain the logs
3. Watch deep state melt down

The break down:
>>Don Jr is contacted by promoter Rob Goldstone who claims a Russian Rep has dirt on HRC
>>Don Jr agrees to meeting
>>Rep was actually Natalia Veselnitskaya with no government connection whatsoever
>>Worked with Fusion GPS (Responsible for the dossier)
>>Natalia Veselnitskaya is a plant to entrap Don Jr. or is telling the truth. It doesn't matter because...
>>NYT gets leaked emails through NSA/CIA through FISA warrants
>>FISA Warrants granted through "Trump Tower contacting Kremlin Bank" proved through DNS records
>>DNS Records were faked by Tea Leaves (see links below + weaponizedautism.wordpress.com)
>>Tea Leaves is April Lorenzen, a name (((they))) are censoring
>>Deep state in deep
(Thanks to user for this summary!)

Full Video Summary:
youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM (Thanks leaf!)

In case you forgot:
archive.is/tpx3A
archive.is/E2o53

EVERY OTHER "HAPPENING" ON Sup Forums SHOULD BE IGNORED. GET THE INTERCEPT TO CONFIRM HER IDENTITY, AND SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN WHILE THE DON JR STORY IS IMPLODING

Fbi user Thread
Previous Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lhv_yFMuwxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000
youtube.com/watch?v=-X0cp8aDal4
youtube.com/watch?v=T8RVwzlg1ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for WHanon is a fag.

>Meme April Lorenzen
is this happening yet.

lets get some pictures faggots

>Those highlighted words are FISA warrant keywords salted into the emails Goldstone exchanged with Don Jr.

>they know, shut it down

I'm posting my comment again for more critical thinking on Sup Forums:

Eh, /leftypol/ "cuck" here. I actually have experience in network engineering, programming, and security.

You guys are reading too much into that WordPress site. Here's my objective, non-InfoWars take:

1. I believe the identification of April Lorenzen given the two "exhibits" is legitimate, but this person should come clean on how he really discovered her identity.

2. The log manipulation looks correct and demands explanation, but what you guys have missed is that the author takes a more measured approach and distinguishes between benign manipulation and malicious manipulation (malicious manipulation = fabrication). See objection #6 in the post.

3. Going by the first post in addition to the second post, whoever did this isn't some fucking channer, so don't flatter yourselves. You're looking at some government actor. Question is whose. Don't worry, though. Although only the inbreds on Sup Forums dispute that the Russians hacked the DNC nowadays, whoever did this was on a level far removed from what the Russians displayed in terms of technical capabilities. Probably some Republican who's forgotten that his job requires him to be non-partisan. And you guys whine about Obama holdovers.

nth for white pussy belongs to black cock

see you have to go back
bump

So... this isn't a case of "literally nothing" -- the first exception to "literally nothing" I've seen, in fact -- but the irony is that Sup Forums has no interest in it and you NEETs are too fucking lazy to take this anywhere.

I don't think a bad apple or two undermines the wider Russia story, however.

how did the russians hack the dnc

It's not a demoralization attempt. I find the work impressive given my background. April Lorenzen should indeed explain herself and face condemnation and career damage if she's done what she appears to have done. I don't think it has any impact on the wider body of Russian evidence, though.

NORMIES ARE FLIPPING THEIR SHIT ABOUT THIS RUSSIAN OBAMA LET IN TO SABOTAGE TRUMP

KEEP WOMEN OUT OF STEM.

THEY'VE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE.

that's her
not trending yet
we need good memes and easy to digest rundowns

Ninjas

Wrong fuging file..

Normies are livid.

We need to harness the anger and direct it's flow.

It's likely going to remain unknown how APT 29 hacked the DNC in 2015, but the separate breach by APT 28 in April 2016 was detected, so investigators should be privy to the hows of that.

I've always wondered why T_D and Sup Forums take the comments of some fervent Trumpers, call them normies, and then act as if the tide is turning or something. Wouldn't it be more suggestive to find some partisan Dems or even some indies with a change of heart?

what body of Russian evidence lol, what are you even talking about
the whole thing looks more like a setup at every new gotcha attempt from the cuck media

Muh russia story is literally nothing
The whole media is in literal Kabuki theater mode to protect the interests of their masters, destroying their credibility in the process
you guys are living in delusion, that's why merely answering to people like you is excruciating
that's why you have to go back to your containment board where you can keep circlejerking on Trump's imminent impeachment every day for the next 7 and a half years
all of it while defending worthless criminals who want you useful idiots as dead as us

Am I wrong that it's better to look to Dems or indies for tide-is-turning stuff? Be honest.

dont files have a unique exact date associated with them that is then parsed depending on your timezone? do they really get it from your local time? that cant be possible because i know i cant just turn my calendar back in time in windows and have the files claim to be modified back then. times and dates of files would be nearly fucking useless if it worked this way.
maybe it gets it from the bios though....which still makes dates/times modified fucking useless but slightly less so

why does warren floods name show up on that weird non-stuff that guccifer 2.0 released that has nothing at all to do with emails

Not really, no. The neo-con chickenhawk base/israel lobby of America is just as corrupt and rotten as the DNC, and must be uprooted for actual change to happen. The independents and young ideologically minded liberals will change their minds once we prove our way has something new to offer.

The evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC is damning. There's a very strict chronology of events that people around here ignore. I'm not talking so much about CrowdStrike says this, CrowdStrike says that. You can literally verify that DCLeaks.com was registered in early 2016, months before Seth Rich or any of that, that Guccifer 2.0 gave journalists password-protected access to the site, and that the DCLeaks.com nameservers are connected solely to known APT29/APT28 phishing domains GOING BACK YEARS.

If, for the sake of argument, the Russians have been framed, then it started long before Seth Rich, and it's well outside the capabilities of the DNC. I mean, if you want to create conspiracy theories, at least get the actors right.

>April Lorenzen
Fake news

It's Word metadata in DNC docs. Create a Word document, run it through a 'strings' program, and see what you find.

Yes, I've seen the "analysis" around here about that, but there seems to be confusion between style RSIDs and plain RSIDs.

Guccifer 2.0 is DeepStete..disgusting newfag. CIAniggers will fake attribution as SOP. There's no evidence of russia doing anything of the sort, only the shitty fake attributes tacked on by CIA. Have you not kept up with Vault7? I thought DEMS would be interested in this shit...but no, you fucks just want more political gibsmedat.
GET OUT OF MY PARTY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHrb53yI

Russians probably hack us every week. So does china, we probably hack them every week. Trying to pin an argument on an event that occurs almost every single day in modern espionage (trying to paint it as some sort of abberation) is simply dishonest. No shit, it probably was attempted- its almost a metaphysical certainty. The fact that you cannot gather this from your panorama of the world is enough to make me skeptical of anything you say.

I wonder when people will become angered about the fact that our own intelligence agencies spent millions of dollars designing cyber WMDs and then allowed them to be taken and used against us by our enemies and other governments it just regular hackers.

BTW, APT29/APT28 are CrowdStrike designations to 'unnamed foreign actors' it basically means when their auto-forensic scripts match a fingerprint it's thrown into one of those buckets. Cybercom (APT29) poorly uses the CIA's russian attribution toolchain (APT28)
THERE ARE NO RUSSIANS, CROWDSTRIKE IS INFOSEC PEDOS
WORKING INFOSEC FOLKS ARE AWARE OF THIS.

what that gibberish? APT29 is operating its own nameserver and you can resolce dcleaks only on that box? sure. why not?

The only interest of "the wide body of Russian evidence" in terms of political power play, which are the only terms that matter here, is if it can be pinned on Trump or not. As a matter of fact, it can't except insofar as the publicly available evidence once the DNC frauds and felonies were revealed helped convince people to vote for him over Hillary and her happy party of global criminals.
So now the DNC is reduced to desperately try to create a totally outlandish narrative where Trump has to be a Russian plant for their ludicrous attempts at covering their own asses to look like they are somehow making sense. Trump is right, this is the biggest political witch hunt in modern history because keeping the pressure on this imaginary connection is literally a matter of life and death for the careless puppeteers, lest they give Trump the political leeway to deal with their crimes.

And you, well, you are supporting this instead of helping us.

My pasta reply that you didnt respond to

>You find it hard to accept you were wrong user? I am sure you can support your assertions? Noo of course you can't you just feel like you are right

It's almost as people might use the Russia hysteria to cover their own tracks.

I know if I was an actual hacker, I'd just use one of those divulged NSA tools which disguises malware as Russian tools to cover my tracks. The intelligence agencies are so indisposed that they would likely jump at such evidence and completely ignore the fact that it'd be perfect cover for someone else.

Again, I'll have a little respect for intelligence when they admit to the American people that they provided our enemies of all stripes with malware and cyber tools of really unparalleled power. I imagine if the CDC had allowed a truck load of some nerve toxin into the wrong hands, it would be a giant headlines. But when the jackasses who ARE the investigators blow it and put us all at risk, oh yeah we don't hear a peep. Interesting. American intelligence agencies have done more to endanger us and aid hackers, from a cyber perspective, than any other organizations on this planet. That's no overstatement.

Why do people enjoy tea? It has no unique taste nor does it give you a mental high like coffee. I have mostly black tea at home though, so I don't get much variety. Too little sugar and the taste is shit, add a bit and there is no taste at all.

I really fucking want to enjoy tea but I just can't find my own balance. Anyone has suggestions?

He's larping as the IT guy trying to explain some shit he doesn't understand. What he's saying is the 'domain' dcleaks.com has been served by a nameserver that (((Crowdstrike))) designates as a phishing server. Remember, in these reports (((CROWDSTRIKE))) doesnt mention anything other than vauge descriptions of that APT28/APT29 could be.....they could be anyones servers for all we actually know....infosec folks are really not very good at their jobs....crowdstrike is the worst of the worst...they drink too much adrenochrome in the office desu senpai.

>when they admit to the American people that they provided our enemies of all stripes with malware and cyber tools of really unparalleled power.

WHAT THEY DID WAS LIKE GIVING EVERY KID IN AMERICA AND ON EARTH A NUKE TO PLAY WITH.

it is all in your mind user, what you socialized yourself with. green tea has even more caffeeine then cofee, but i agree covfefe tastes more exciting.

Vault 7 UMBRAGE stuff is irrelevant. The digital trails aren't a case of malware binary misattribution. For network misattribution of the scale described, there are only two signals intelligence entities in the world I know of that could do it so cleanly. The CIA isn't one of them (obviously), and don't even get me started on the DNC.

OH FUCK RIGHT OFF ALL YOUR POSTS ARE GARBAGE.

DO YOU DO THIS FOR FREE? ARE YOU RATFUCKING US FOR FREE?

The problem with that analysis is that the official narrative has the hackers being evicted out of the DNC by mid-June (see WaPo and CrowdStrike), so if Guccifer 2.0 were transferring files from the DNC on July 5, that would blow the official narrative out of the water, and any considerations of transfer speeds or local/remote copies would be entirely superfluous.

The transfer-speed and local-therefore-damning arguments are entirely unconvincing. The only nugget is the fact that the RAR files were probably created on a machine in the EDT time zone. I mean, it's certainly an interesting point worth keeping in mind, but it's not really a game-changer because the response would simply be "hackers have machines all across the world."

Arsebiscuits. I can do it with a google cloud account. You don't actually know how the internet works and this is now confirmed.

Here is another picture of her that can possibly be memed.

Also, creds from her linkedin:

ZETAlytics, APWG, Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group, Server Authority Inc, RI Cyber Disruption Team, MIT Lincoln Laboratory

G2.0 released fucking nothing though
why is that
the most interesting thing he released was fucking trump oppo research
does that really make any fucking sense to you?

C2.0 was Skippy's lame ass idea.
Who but a marketing shill would call take a hacker moniker '2.0'

He's here to make casual browsers think 'its nothing' and to distract/waste time

They need to own this mistake. I'm in the legal field and an old timer ex FBI fellow chastised me for being so critical of the FBI on day after a bankruptcy hearing while in conversation (he had asked me why I didn't apply to FBI or something and I laughed at him). He asked why.

So I politely told him that the NSA/CIA/FBI had allowed some of the most dangerous cyber tools on the planet to be divulged and they had yet made a public response, fired any employee, or even acknowledged it in any substantial way. Meanwhile they come to congress and piss and moan about hacking! And ask for more money to produce MORE cyber tools! They have the authority, but they haven't earned it and they mislead the American people in order to cover themselves.

The old timer seemed hurt by it. Admitted it was wrong if true and just told me that the whole FBI wasn't that way. I just laughed at him some more. They are more concerned about their approval than I suspected- he seemed genuinely caught off guard and somewhat alarmed at the idea of having a young fairly conservative professional voice such criticism if the FBI. He asked me why I didn't join as if he was expecting me to tell him how cool it would be and drool over secret agent stories.

One of the best ways to get the message across to the FBI is turn people against them in the public sphere. One of the best ways to show them for what they really are, snakes, is to just tell the people you know the truth about how they divulged such dangerous cyber weapons to the world. It's so sickening even intelligence people themselves are ashamed of it. I just want it to have the attention an event with such gravity should have.

LOL very good point
very jew thinking to give him the same name as a previous famous hacker for false credibility and more attention

No I'm here to note that the fraud is incredibly unsophisticated and that the current power structure of the Democratic Party is full of incompetent weenies who blackmail sycophantic weenies into being incompetent on their behalf. I'm disappointed in the political abilities of my party.
Also. How about doing something to stop me, faggot?
DIS IS AMERIGA, I WILL FREE SBEECH IF I WANT TO

Can I h4XX0r you user?

are you referring to the shadow brokers leak?
i was listening to some normie radio talk show around that time and there was an "it expert" blaming it on fucking wikileaks and russia when explaining why windows was releasing the most extensive patching they had ever seen

Hax away man. Probably already been done. The person doing it probably used a tool created with my own tax money (by the NSA etc) too. The irony.

Whoa, what dis? From where?

>And ask for more money to produce MORE cyber tools!
They buy the 0-days from companies themselves already weaponized these days. So it's the MS/Alphabet/Apple triumvirate that is actually getting all the gibsmedat from cyber warfare.

LOL this is the most disturbing part to me
these jews pay jews to leave holes in and then pretend like they will be the only people to know about it

deep state is fucked

I'm talking about the collossal faggot you were replying to.

You catch all this on the back end because intelligence would never divulge it on the front end. NSA tools were auctioned though, that is public record, and it is the only case of seeing it on the front end. The other proof involves simply detecting NSA and CIA tools in major hacks that have occured in the past couple years. I'll wager over half of the big ones would be positive for government tools.

All the back doors in devices were acknowledged years ago and alleged to have been fixed only to learn that intelligence still had the keys to the back doors for their own spying. They probably paid for this access, and they just slipped up and let someone get the keys.

>DO YOU DO THIS FOR FREE? ARE YOU RATFUCKING US FOR FREE?

I'm perfectly happy to give my honest opinion on all the 'analysis' posted on Sup Forums for free. This one is the most impressive I've seen, maybe even damning, but people seem to be overlooking the fact that, by the author's admission, it's presented "in the form of a question," that he distinguishes between benign manipulation and malicious manipulation (fabrication), and that the restrained tenor of his analysis is vastly different from that of all the hype-mongers we see posted to Sup Forums, T_D, etc.

His announcement post for the analysis can be seen on archive.is. Compare the restrained tone of this with the OMGHAPPENING tone shown in these TeaLeaves threads:

================
Hello.
My full analysis of the Trump DNS logs will be ready for posting on April 9, 2017 at 1 PM Eastern. Be aware that my preliminary analysis that I posted to Reddit should be disregarded, for one of its conclusions is wrong, as you’ll discover with this… April revelation. What I’ll be posting is fairly long and in many ways severely autistic, but a few of you might enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lhv_yFMuwxs
================

>be brainlet
>remain subject to the crown
>can't enumerate a simple data structure
Hey SfWQ2405, faggot, we have post id here for a reason.

dude reset your IP... all posts tied to your id are garbage

Your country is garbage. You have no freedoms. You're owned by the state...DUDE.

k

hahahaha
>this was manipulated to perfectly align with the ridiculous narrative but it might have been by accident or something
hahahahaha youre gonna have to go back to the drawing board and try to come up with something better

That was mean! You sperm gurgling pole smoking piece of shit! We don't need personal attacks here!

Every single time, and it's down to the CPU level. If you know how to knock, any modern 64-bit system will let you in. The levels of abstraction above that are all filled with (((toll booths)))

Apparently we do, nigger, apparently we do.
Prove your fealty to the crown and call me a shill!!!

He values making an insult more than retaining the person doing the bulk of the graphics design on this job. something to consider.

Your graphics design is shit and your meme is stupid (poor strategy, lionizing an idiot, not jewing properly), additionally you need to get the fuck out of my free country's politics and emancipate yourself, subject. Something to consider.

Your too stupid to be a shill, your just an asshole

>your just an asshole
Wrong board for this kind of fragility, Mohammad.

He's clearly here to disrupt and demoralize.

And it's working, because subjects to the crown are trained in learned helplessness.

Just filter the shills

ya, thanks user. Not very versed in the dns stuff though, but isn't this more a question of who registered a domain? After that the ip gets tabulated in the nameserver chain, so the claim is this came through a subdomain that has some initial nameserver which is signature APT? But that is the crowdstrike projection exactly, isn't it?

Ahh the mohammed may may, quite the intellectual leap for you. Shitposting to fellow spergs working with you isn't shotposting, it's being an asshole

Butthurt muslim/mason slave to the rothschild crown confirmed.
"we need some muscle over here"

All of the attribution to APT entities is crowdstrike projection. So it's possible to say 'hostgator's' nameserver was shared with a phishing or spamming domain.
Crowdstrike report is 100% bullshit from an expert's point of view. Ask one that's not making money off infosec.

This way more fun that convincing iraqis we are the good guys.

*than

Wait, so are you promiting the DHS #CyberShowcase? Because that only helps the deep state to entrench their power. How fuckin dumb are you to take )_this_( route?
STOP PASSING OUT FLYERS AND GET RECORDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE BACKSTAGE YOU USELESS CHIMPS.

that's not a vial, that's a meme.

if you were to buy a toupee, why pick that one?

MAYBE IT'S A PART OF A TOUPEE COLLECTION.

this sounds gay, why dont we shill for trump + putin cucking the media and the cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

It's gay as fuk, no one cares or understands who this woman is, idk why these GCHQniggers are trying to make her famous...it's almost like it's meant to raise alt-right ire for women in computing and lay the social groundwork for a (((cyber)))false flag where women get to larp as (((ghostbusters))) and save the day from ebin white subremacist haggers

ah, of course. a collectors item. makes more sense now.

I can't find any images of her, if someone can get to her kikebook, we might be able to find something.

I used screen caps from this video:
twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000

Here's another video we can screen cap possibly:
youtube.com/watch?v=-X0cp8aDal4

If we can find some more images we can get this going

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=T8RVwzlg1ks

>There's a very strict chronology of events that people around here ignore.
Present it then. user will be quite happy to tell you which parts are utter bullshit.

> and that the DCLeaks.com nameservers are connected solely to known APT29/APT28 phishing domains GOING BACK YEARS.
Do you even know what a nameserver is? Have you the slightest idea of the social dynamics of "hackers" and script kiddies? You've taken "information" more or less equivalent to "Guccifer used Rizon irc" and spun it (baselessly) into Guccifer being connected to the Russian state because the NYT tells you this is so.

You have no evidence. You have innuendo dressed up as technobabble and no court will accept your timeline or your rumors as anything other than defamation and gossip, which is what they are.

> If, for the sake of argument, the Russians have been framed, then it started long before Seth Rich
Or has nothing to do with Seth Rich, and is a crime, a seditious conspiracy in and of itself to put down the elected government of the United States with provably false bullshit.

Present your timeline, I'm in the mood you credulous hipster bullshitter.

it's the root piece of evidence; it was fraudulently generated to enable a fraudulent FISA spying warrant for political purposes by the nigger, Soetoro.

As for your part, you need to immediately begin calling for Obama's arrest, or this turns into a campaign to get 40M Trump voters to call the White House and demand that President Trump immediately begin abusing his power to ensure no Democrats ever get elected again to any Federal office ever again.
So this is your call now: pull your head out of your ass and stand with us against the abuses of power, or feel the full wrath of it.
But then again you're sub-human garbage, you'd never do the right thing, you are fully incapable of it. All you commie cultists are the same--which is by your owners intentional design, of course.

Dem's decided never to get elected again when they fabricated evidence. Take that Gadston flag off shill

Le decision science. There are no coincidences in the world of mass surveillance. Eye of Sauron was a mistake!

I don't know why you rednecks are getting so huffy. I've admitted that this analysis is impressive and probably even damning, but you're ignoring the author's own words. Go read it again.

Also, I agree she should have to explain herself, because her medium.com post shows a concerning amount of antipathy toward Trump and likely motive, but harassing people isn't the way to go.

Unfortunately for you, you ADHD NEETs are too busy with your Jew threads and your George Webbs to realize quality work that passes the "literally nothing" test for the first time, so we "shills" or whatever you're calling us couldn't do a better job of "diverting" you than your own fucking laziness.

Fuck, you are either the best shill or one of the most autistic people I have ever seen on here.