Why are nordcucks and slavshits so obsessed with nature...

Why are nordcucks and slavshits so obsessed with nature? I think i saw a document where Swedish guy had sex with fucking forest and you always see slavic music videos and such with them drinking some goat milk in a strawhut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aDhtQTQYwII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we have nature unlike you sand dwellers. Also Slavs are sub-human.

youtu.be/KvtT3UyhibQ

Nords are elves compared to disgusting desert mongrels.

Mneh, I wouldn't be proud of being from a barren desert wasteland, either.

What? Slavs HATE nature.

blonde women on wheat fields
such is life

Cringe
Proud of mountain and forest that you had nothing to do with it's creation?

Nah. The new thing is Aryan women in the mountains.

Prove Slavs are less than Scandinavians

You can count Nobel as an inventor, as long as you don't mind his prize going to Jews even when it doesn't make sense.

Also, every Scandinavian country can fit inside put together, counting Russia as small as it is right now. Scandinavians just ride the backs of Germans

any will do for me user

No Slavs other than maybe Czechs and Slovenes care about nature. It's a Germanic thing. Subhuman Slavs are busy being either drunk or hungover.

>No Slavs other than maybe Czechs and Slovenes
>flag
of course all slavs are degenerate but your own group, huh?

Down to earth values.
“Neuromonk Theophan” is some kind of anonymous guy who records everything himself.

Fuck off Gypsy.
Here are the real people of nature

Slavs (Polish, Russian, Romanian) are subhuman.

just came in to post this.

/leaves

>muh nature
>muh connection to mother earth

>I think i saw a document where Swedish guy had sex with fucking forest
Do you mean he fapped in a forest?
I've done that.

I see Russians do it too, chimping out in the woods

Now you understand why Mediterraneans considered nords to be subhuman youtube.com/watch?v=aDhtQTQYwII

>copy white med archeticture
>recreate in your shit nation
>call it your

This is literally WE WUZ KANGZ for sand people

I bet you're a rootless, materialist, nihilist american.

Let's me explain my theories as an evolutionary biologist. All of the greatest biologist have always been white. Why is that? Well white people care very much for things that aren't closely related genetically to them. When we were raising dogs and domesticating plants and animals our parental instinct had a mutation that allowed us to use that parental drive on things that weren't our own children. This is why white people treat their pets like part of the family. This also means whites care greatly for nature because they see it as extended part of themselves like they would a child. Whites will go to great extents to save frogs that live in on specific area. It's why whites will adopt niggers from Africa and Asia.

It's why whites are so eager to invite the hoards from Africa into their country because they see them not a bloodthirsty barbarians but as our extended family. It's why they fall so easily for the we are all the same propaganda and other races don't.

The final red pill is that whites are a cucked race biologically.

because they were never able to build anything that requires more than 2 logs
so they just disguise their primitiveness with "muh nature"

If you haven't tried being naked out in nature, you're not human.

>muh buildings
Congratulations on wasting resources and time at something so trivial as a huge building. It takes a lot of effort to build big buildings that don't even require insulation, your ancestors were so smart.

Because urban environments is where (((they))) live

>not loving nature

I love nature because it is free, quintessentially non-oppressive and infinitely full of possibilities.

>can wipe out dick and piss where ever
>no regulations
>can say what ever you want
>as loud as you want
>can go here
>can go there
>can shoot guns in all directions
>unmapped so who knows what kind of fun awaits
>can pitch a tent, build a shack, dig out a stone foundation if i want, entirely up to me
>no one can arrest you
>nothing is regimented
>everything is 100% up to you
>the air smells better when you cant see it
>i am a lord and master of everything and everyone, can make animals do what i tell them
>apex predator, everything is food, i am a god of this world
>dont have to pay any taxes
>as much security as i can make
>as much food as i can catch

innawoods is the only place where the fundamentally aryan heroic character can fully express himself