thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

fair.org/home/hypocrisy-of-russia-did-it-stories-is-hard-to-stomach/
tass.com/politics/955945
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Clintons already did it

Smonald Shumf is done for boys! Better cash out of ShumfBux

He going to prison?

They really are out of ideas aren't they.

>putting the 'I love it' right under his nose like a Hitler mustache
These Jews have zero subtlety or shame. They're about out of time.

the more they push the russia conspiracy the harder it will hit them in the end. They're all in on this and it stand zero chance of playing out the way they want.

You know it's a plant when time does this

nothing new the time magazine being faggots wouldnot surprise me one bit

redhanded for what? Talking to someone?

What crime?

Excuse me, Madame President.

this is so obviously planned
they just couldn't build the momentum and it shows

fake and gay

the jews are going all in

The same crime that always occurs...none

cant wait tillthat cunt is in prison, and the pizzagate crew are getting ass rapedin prison

Can someone even provide proof that these emails are even real? Like, put the paper in my hand real.

so? even if that were true, does that somehow excuse trump's behavior?

PROTIP: shillary isnt president

Curiosity. Libs want that to be a crime too.

>living with cancer

/thread

TIME is leftist propaganda that isn't worth enough to be used to wipe an ass with, and has been for about 15 years.

All you have to do is look at the players .It was a poorly run Trap.

I hope it gets to the point to where the media are legitimately tried as traitors and hung

Yes, that is why "lib" cities are at the forefront of tech & innovation and make up almost the entirety of US GDP while conservashits suck down food stamps and make up the bottom 10% as far as every HDI metric imaginable.

Sad!

>red handed
Get it? Because communism

Daily reminder that Trump and other "anti establishment" candidates are actually establishment, and the deep state is merely playing an experiment to see how easily they can trick you by counter signalling with media against candidate.

July 27, 2017

A happening will happen.

Screencap this.

Apparently you are not counting inner city welfare niggers in your arithmetic, who are chosen over whites that actually need the help most of the time.
Also keep putting down middle americans who work blue collar jobs. That tactic is totally working for you, ass.

I don't care about the meeting so much as I do about

>I love it

Like, OMG, really? I love it? What an asshole! Lock him up!

Media is judge, jury and executioner since WWI. Media itself has been subverted. Media has power to blackmail. It's a big problem.

It's eerie how journalistic institutions that were respected for decades have thrown it all away to try to stop Trump.
Pray for Mr Trump because powerful people in the shadows have it in for him like nothing I've ever seen before.

No. He didn't do anything illegal. Plus the dems won't push for it because Hillary. Hillary essentially made it so the Trump tram can do anything without being prosecuted for it, unless they expose themselves. She really was a massive fuckup for allowing her shot to get exposed. HOT SHIT DONCHA will probably be suicided at some point, even.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>tfw they didnt check drudge
>tfw it's "madam president" all over again

>Red handed
>Red HERRING

FTFT

>YOU ARE UNDER ARREST.
>for what?
>FOR TALKING TO A WOMAN, SHITLORD!

Pretty Much. The Attorney General Breaks the law and meets with Bill Clinton days before Hillary's Absolved of all crimes including Obstruction. Hillary deletes thousands of incriminating emails.

Ah, the Russians may have gotten their hands on the very same emails Hillary thought she was rid of. Ah. Can't say shit Time or Democrats, because the Russians would just say they hacked Hillary's Private server that wasn't at all on Government grounds.
In any event they're a bunch of liars and I wish they all got AIDS. Trump needs to put Hillary, Loretta and whoever else behind bars.

Yes, Hillary proved Trump could rob a bank, set the evidence on fire right in front of the judge, have the FBI director grant him immunity for it, and he'd get off Scot free just like Hillary

funny because no major US news outlet ever covered a single one of HRCs emails or its content
also: Here's how Bernie can still win

Yep. You can't have one side be able to commit crimes and then allow the other be charged for lesser shit. If the only way to compete is to fudge the rules (not break them) then the cheaters will always win, which leads to lawlessness. Think about it as shooting an intruder. Killing is illegal but it's not murder, technically making it legal.

psst - don't feed the shill about urban productivity in a thread about time magazine

They will never stop pushing the Russian narrative.

Hillary Clinton literally breaks the law, deletes incriminating emails and the left media SAYS NOTHING! I hate them with every fiber of my being. Of course Hillary's corrupt up the ass, as is Bill Clinton. And of course they've killed a tonne of people and gotten away with it. But in a lot of ways everyone's corrupt up the ass. Whose more Corrupt than the CIA, whose more corrupt than my government has been for decades? Point is, everyone's corrupt up the ass. Trump for all his failings and silliness isn't nearly as bad as Hillary ever was. Trump's a businessman. Hillary's A gangster. So if anything attack Trump based on his ability, not trying to destroy him on some b.s. story about him and the Russians. Barack Obama sat back and watched while Isis became a thing which makes me wonder what are in those emails Hillary was so intent on destroying.
And now that the Russians has them, what does that mean for Hillary, Barack or the Democrats as a whole? Will Soros be implicated in some way?

Is there a way to spam them with, Loretta met with Bill, Hillary committed obstruction by deleting thousands of emails, and Obama created Isis?

Even the NYT is moving on. There's just nothing there. TIME is print so it's late to the party - they're hanging on by a thread.

the only good thing from all that is its easy for most people to see a massive onesided organised dogpile on him. it blatant proper-gander out in the open, you have to have blinders on not the see. constant pushing of nobodies on twitter suppression on any voices on reddit that even dares question, silent majority vs vocal minority stuff here. they pushed too hard too fast that even our oversaturation and dont give a fuck attitude has been broken

>voluntarily release your emails
>WE CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED

Cool cover, can't wait for the sequels

FAKE

It's such an obvious attack and its gross. Idiots here too are against the man because of the leftist propaganda. I can't call them idiots because they've been taught their whole lives to listen to the media for information. Only, the evil left controls almost everything. I don't hold Mr Trump in any hire esteem than I do Borat insane Obongo, but fair is fair. And they've treated Mr Donald Trump terribly from the beginning. If Buranaga Incite Obollbraapratat, received the same when he entered office, they'd still be crying racism all of now.

Soon
Soon

the only reason the Russian "interference" meme is allowed to continue is because Russia is a white, Christian nation. No one is complaining about Saudi or Israeli interference in the past dozen or so elections.

Who cares about them, we will just automate those jobs away

I was offered a job at Time magazine the other day. Told them to go fuck themselves. I ain't compromising my morals for a few extra bucks

That's my friends birthday

I like the Sup Forums version better

Time's covers from the past year or so are gonna look really fucking dumb when nothing comes of this """""""""""""""""scandal""""""""""""""".

It's called a "Precedent." That is to say, because Hillary committed high crimes and fraud, and the FBI and DOJ watched it happen, live, and said "Nah... not gonna prosecute" then that sets the precedent. That sets the standard.

desperate as fuck

Time Magazine is owned by Time Warner Inc., the parent company of CNN. They're the adult diapers of Clinton/Obongo/Soros cartel.

Should read "RED HERRING"

>We never met with Russians!
>Ok we did but there's nothing illegal about it
>Alright maybe it was illegal but Hillary did it too probably
Is this what they call a nothing burger? Can you guys figure out whether the new line is "he dindu nuffin" or "he did sumfin but so did she"?

>dindu nuffin

Literally this.

Shmoozing is a thing in NYC. Networking is a thing in WDC. Connections are a thing in Russia. Until hysterical libs started pretending that Podesta clicking an obvious phishing link was 'a hack' and later 'an attack on America,' no one looked twice at people in NY and WDC talking to other people who happened to have been born in Russia.

The original question was, Did you collude with Russians to tilt the election results? The answer was always, No. But then ever more remote associations became 'suspect,' leading to the dozens of Breaking News 'smoking guns' trotted out by the MSM in the last 6mos. Each one was abandoned when it led to an 'anonymous source' dead-end, or directly back to the Obama administration, like this last one. Oops!

17 intel agencies x 17mos, and THIS is all they've got? A Russian asked Jr if he'd like to hear some juicy gossip about Hillary, and he said, Maybe? NothingGate is a diversion, nothing more.

Also, his name was Seth Rich.

heh

counting their chickens before they hatch.

4d checkmate

What's wrong with a private citizen meeting with a foreigner?

how does Time even go on after fucking up this bad

if i was trump i'd hang this picture in the white house

hody shid habbening gonfurmed

>Be on Trump's campaign team
>get letter from some russian broad
>assuming Trump's team didn't do any research before meeting
>Sup Forums et.al. figures out who she is in days
They knew exactly what the deal was before the meeting and they have documentation showing this and are letting everyone set themselves up before releasing proofs.

This

Liberalism is a mental disorder on par with autism.

because besides white males , russians are the only group of people allowed to be maligned and discriminated agaisnt by our liberal elite.

Remember this Time cover?
Clinton admin + CIA worked to get Yeltsin elected.
He had a 6 per cent popularity. No problem.
US so exuberant at their successful manipulating of "election" they boasted about it with a front cover on Time.
Yes really.

God they are so fucking desperate, it's sad really. I can't wait for this attack to fall on deaf ears like all the others, because they have overused the Russia shit at this point and people are sick of hearing about this. Nobody fucking reads TIME anyways, or any magazine for that matter. Plus Don Jr literally dindu nuffin.

Hypocrisy of Russia-Did-It Stories Is Hard to Stomach
BY JANINE JACKSON
fair.org/home/hypocrisy-of-russia-did-it-stories-is-hard-to-stomach/

What makes the umbrage of elite media so hard to stomach is the hypocrisy.

This is, after all, the same elite media that supports outsider-induced “regime change” anywhere and everywhere they see an official enemy, from Iraq to Honduras to Libya to Syria—and wait, what’s this?
A cover from Time magazine (7/15/96): a chipper Boris Yeltsin holding an American flag, and the line “Yanks to the Rescue! The Secret Story of How American Advisers Helped Yeltsin Win.”
You can make “one law for me, another for thee” your credo, but you can’t be too surprised when others are unimpressed.

Whatever story there is to be told about Russia and the 2016 election, corporate media have squandered the credibility it would take to tell it.

Kremlin derides US media buzz of ‘Russian meddling’ as bordering on TV soap opera

MOSCOW, July 12. /TASS/. The Kremlin has nothing to do with the correspondence of the US president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., his alleged meeting with Russian attorney Natalya Veselnitskaya and believes that this story is another spin in the ongoing soap opera, Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

"This story has nothing much to feed off.

"This is just another spin to the plot and it appeared immediately after the bilateral meeting [between the Russian and US presidents].

"On the whole, it definitely looks like a long-running soap opera, which can compete with the most successful TV-series currently aired in the United States,..there is no sense drawing us into such soap operas as we are not taking part or playing any roles in it."

The NYT published a story claiming that in 2016, then presidential candidate Donald Trump’s eldest son Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and campaign chairman Paul Manafort held a meeting with a Russian lawyer, who allegedly had connections to Russian authorities.

According to the NYT some people linked to Russian ruling circles, as well as to a number of state companies, were among Natalya Veselnitskaya’s clients.

Peskov reiterated that the Kremlin "has absolutely nothing to do with this story, has never been in contact with this lawyer (Veselnitskaya) and has nothing to say about it."

The presidential spokesman dismissed as absurd allegations that Veselnitskaya reportedly acted on behalf of the Russian government during the meeting with Trump Jr.
"How could a lawyer be possibly representing the Russian government at the official level?" Peskov added that an only exception is when a lawyer acts on behalf of the government in a court trial.

"But it was not about it [a court trial] in this given case, ..such a statement on the issue is improper and absurd," he said.

More:
tass.com/politics/955945

but his emails!

Why are you on Sup Forums? Enjoy your vacation, user.

These faggots are desperate, if Trump's daughter's roommate's sister even saw a Russian while out on a walk, the media will cry impeachment.

>listening to people is now illegal
> attending a meeting and gaining nothing from that is now illegal

I think the bigger issue here is Kushner.

>attends secret meeting whose stated purpose was to advance Russian government effort to interfere in election
>fails to report this meeting along with several others with Russians in security clearance disclosures
>tried to set up a secret back channel with the Russians using THEIR equipment
>Is currently high level government employee with top secret security clearance

Freddo is a nobody. Kushner is who we should be focusing on.

It's honestly kind of sad how desperate they are. It was funny for a few months, but it has become hard to watch.

Trump won every income bracket over $50,000. Try harder next time.

>Rob (((GOLDSTONE)))

When will (((the left))) finally be accused of high treason against a fairly elected sitting president?
>inb4 sweetieposting
>it would only make me stronger anyway

has time ever even commented on this?

They didnt even include the part about Russian Government Lawyer and Russia supporting Trump?

Its like they dont even understand whats actually bad about the emails.

Remember that time Trump made a fake TIMES issue with himself on the cover?

>ran out of toner
wew

fake news
keep it up
tic tic tic

That's not a fair comparison. Many people with autism, at least the high-functioning levels, have actually brilliant minds, but are tragically socially inept.

Liberalism is much worse than autism, and it has no mental benefits to balance out its drawbacks. I would almost consider liberalism to be a choice rather than something you are born with, but overall it does exhibit symptoms of an actual brain disorder.

this is just like their "meltdown" and "total meltdown" covers before they had to cover that trump won

this story is nothing will continue for another month or 2 no one will really care and then they will move onto the next hit piece probably something about 3 scoops of ice cream.

She is *not* a Russian Govt lawyer.
She says she is not.
Putin says she is not.
Only DNC + CNN say she has Kremlin connections. Just another fabrication.

Peskov reiterated that the Kremlin "has absolutely nothing to do with this story, has never been in contact with this lawyer (Veselnitskaya) and has nothing to say about it."

The presidential spokesman dismissed as absurd allegations that Veselnitskaya reportedly acted on behalf of the Russian government during the meeting with Trump Jr.
"How could a lawyer be possibly representing the Russian government at the official level?" Peskov added that an only exception is when a lawyer acts on behalf of the government in a court trial.

"But it was not about it [a court trial] in this given case, ..such a statement on the issue is improper and absurd," he said.

So a child of a billionaire did something stupid.
I'm shocked!

It's cute how even TIME has lost whatever integrity they had left wallowing in rage in shit with the rest of the media crybullies.

I predict hillory will be the real presidint! drumpfy boy ate too many scoops.

>emails
>the paper

wut

>Supossed WH user posted last night about a happening today.
>also stated that anything seemingly bad was part of a greater purpose.

if a happening happens today then I'll believe this is fine / intentional.

Time magazine is a joke anyway

All cities are lib, dummy. Cities are utterly unsustainable without massive cost/benefit misalignment and politically motivated redistribution of scare resources.

You'll learn when the gibs finally dry up. Have fun living in Ferguson.