FBI user WAS RIGHT BIG STORY JUST DROPPED. MCCAIN ON SUICIDE WATCH

FBI user WAS RIGHT BIG STORY JUST DROPPED. MCCAIN ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
youtu.be/pQ7ZPzXPrlI
archive.is/1znMI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain
archive.is/hISIB
tass.com/politics/955945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>drudge
nothing burger

Why won't Mcshit just fucking die already?

>daily mail

Nope! you see meeting Russian lawyers is bad

"piss tapes" and other stuff from foreign spys is good

They aren't both sides doing the same things

Link is to an article written in January

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html

>suicide
>natural causes
>either one is a great option at this point

you stupid nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

Who gives a shit about McCain? Changes nothing about the Russia probe. Not a happening.

big bumperoli

How much better would the world be if Johnny boy was still rotting in a 6x6 cage in the jungle somewhere?

Lots better...

You dumb

Can someone tell me how this isn't subversion in the most plain sense of the word?
This should be more than grounds for impeachment. This should be grounds for imprisonment.

>probe

Hi, degenerate marxist faggot. Tick fucking tock.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

It is sedition. At this point it is sedition, plain and simple.

Wanted dirt got piss

>MCCAIN

Oh nooooooooo. Why would he do that??????

I'm literally in a mud hut in the desert and haven't eaten in 2 days and I think this is something.

Reminder that McCain is an alcoholic

youtu.be/pQ7ZPzXPrlI

McCain must hang for us to move forward.

Shit user looks like you're right archive.is/1znMI

Huh what do you know, JIDF stepping up the game. Impressive.

Who are the circled individuals??

Damn...would you guys be interested in US food aid in return for taking back the black people in Chicago?

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

INB4 COINCIDENCE THEORETICIANS

When even Niger says He DidDu Sumfin, you know Obama fucked up orchestrating this gamble.

Based Whanon

Can we send McCain back to the Hanoi Hilton indefinitely?

White House insider user was right on the money!!!!

dub dubbs chek'd
bump

Fuc McCain

They're all lackeys of the CIA.

This is all it takes now huh?

Dying is too good for him. He needs to be beaten to death with a baseball bat.

Um guys. Don't we have other things to focus on? Like Drumpf Jr's treason?

Let's get back to that.

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
The article they link to was published in JANUARY!

John 'I blow cocks' Mccain.
The eternal embarrassment.
- t. Arizona fag

No force involved, dirty shill.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
Dam muh nigga, wurr yo hort (heart) at cuh?
>guys, @ /r/politics is filled with fucking salt!

John McCain is the cockroach of the US Senate. He will never ever go away, unfortunately.

You guys got guns just shoot him in the face

He is a walking corpse animated by corruption and war

>A non-believer

You need to lurk more new friend. You'd be surprised what insiders have revealed here.

>doesn't understand basic grammar, logic.

What is the definition of "or". What is a "coordinating conjunction"?

Reading! Logic! The absolute state of marxist indoctrination!

Lock this old fuck up NOWWWWWWWWWWW
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw Anon5 was right all along!!!

I mean a nothing burger is more food than you will see your whole life so it's understandable

fuck, i just sneaked a peak in that plebbit and it's fucking disgusting, the ad hominem and name-calling is fucking insane. no research at all.

is ANYBODY surprised that this traitor would be involved in such a thing?

its not like media will inform, like CNN etc. they will ignore everything but Trumps Jr. emails.

Mccain is deep state shit pile

His papa was involved in the USS Liberty.

hownew.ru?

>linking to russian sites
sorry i dont want virus. faggot. hope you get banned

>having a NAT modem
>not just running IPconfig /release && ipconfig /renew

git out commie.

Pretty sure thats not the habbening. He said something to do with Mueller or mullen and it would hit twitter first

wow this pic needs 3 blacks males in it and girls getting raped by them. literaly needs hentai how she hates it in the begining but starting to love it because bbc is stretching her like whitey cant

They all want dirt, from republican to democrat.

Not really. This is a meme from the Wikileaks days of yore.

GET ON TWITTER AND DO YOUR THING FAGGOTS, MAKE THIS THE BIG STORY OF THE WEEK

WE NEED A HASHTAG

"OBAMA DOJ" IS TRENDING

>Dailymail

McCain needs to be removed from his position. Through any means necessary.

The direct source is The Guardian back in January.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain
archive.is/hISIB

Hannity is on it

PUSH NOW

>conspire to overthrow
no
>put down
no
>destroy by force
no
>levy war
no
>oppose by force
no
>prevent, hinder, or delay any law by force
no
>seize or possess any property
nope

it's not sedition.

Kremlin derides US media buzz of ‘Russian meddling’ as bordering on TV soap opera

MOSCOW, July 12. /TASS/. The Kremlin has nothing to do with the correspondence of the US president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., his alleged meeting with Russian attorney Natalya Veselnitskaya and believes that this story is another spin in the ongoing soap opera, Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

"This story has nothing much to feed off.

"This is just another spin to the plot and it appeared immediately after the bilateral meeting [between the Russian and US presidents].

"On the whole, it definitely looks like a long-running soap opera, which can compete with the most successful TV-series currently aired in the United States,..there is no sense drawing us into such soap operas as we are not taking part or playing any roles in it."

The NYT published a story claiming that in 2016, then presidential candidate Donald Trump’s eldest son Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and campaign chairman Paul Manafort held a meeting with a Russian lawyer, who allegedly had connections to Russian authorities.

According to the NYT some people linked to Russian ruling circles, as well as to a number of state companies, were among Natalya Veselnitskaya’s clients.

Peskov reiterated that the Kremlin "has absolutely nothing to do with this story, has never been in contact with this lawyer (Veselnitskaya) and has nothing to say about it."

The presidential spokesman dismissed as absurd allegations that Veselnitskaya reportedly acted on behalf of the Russian government during the meeting with Trump Jr.
"How could a lawyer be possibly representing the Russian government at the official level?" Peskov added that an only exception is when a lawyer acts on behalf of the government in a court trial.

"But it was not about it [a court trial] in this given case, ..such a statement on the issue is improper and absurd," he said.

More:
tass.com/politics/955945

This is fake

Tick tock, faggot. Tick tock.

not fake, he seems to have deleted it. my reply to the chain is still there. is there a way to find the original hannity post from that?

That uniform looks so aesthetic on petite girls.

Sieg Fucking Heil!
>these plebbit weak bitches actually exist
>you fucking know they soft ass has never gone through attrition (hunting, outdoorsman activity, at the mercy of nature, surviving against the elements)
>you can tell they've never killed something they will eat
>I pray for the economic collapse sooner than ever, so these cityfags will meet REAL cultural enrichment
PSA y'all, grow a subsistence garden to help supplement your food source and try to do some game hunting. One kill of a 140lbs game can last 8 months in the freezer.
>pic related, plebbit

> leftists scream TREASON for 48 hours because Trump Jr talked to a DNC plant for 20 min

> a free-trade open-borders neocon gets caught committing actual collusion and by their own definition treason

I fucking love this timeline.

This. Is. Another. Nothingburger.

FAKE

TURN ON TRUMPS PRESSER RIGHT NOW

HE NAMED LYNCH

ITS ON

just checked his twitter. it's there and it's the most recent tweet.

shit only if you are a homo, she looks great

kek sorry thought you said pathetic my bads

One thing I don't understand: why did NYT run the Don Jr. storyif it was just going to spark this whole shtf scenario for the dems?

HE'S A PATRIOT LIKE SCHULZ

They are easily baited

Need you ask?

ah I spot the issue

you're just not terrible bright

Old song bird is in deep shit now. Entrapment is a serious crime.

And this pasta is already stale.

Fuck off lefty. Go to hell

You forgot the "you can tell I'm a lurker because of the lack of reddit spacing" though.

>This. Is. Another. Nothingburger.

mfw the deep state is going to choke to death on nothing burgers

How dense are you? Sabotaging an administration is not the same as conspiring to overthrow the government.

Big fucking whoop, why after 8 months is nobody in prison?
>Muh 72857389273589D chess
Wake the fuck up already.

>Screaming impeach over non existent shit isn't an overthrow attempt.
You are aware two dems were dumb enough to introduce articles today too?

But the buns will add up and you'll die slowly and painfully of diabetes, fucking cuck.

How could you go there? *shakes head*

I would legit trade the impeachment of Trump for the rightful arrest and imprisonment of McCain. An actual traitor to our country who embodies everything wrong with the Republican party.

I fucking hate McCain. The old people here like him muh prisoner. I keep voting for any one else. I miss Arpaio.

DRAIN THAT SWAMP!

Questions to answer:
>Why did Rob Goldstone tell Trump Jr. that Russian lawyer gal was a Russian government agent, when she wasn't? Who put him up to that lie?
>Why did Goldstone say she was "flying in from Moscow this morning" when she had been in the US on an expired visa for weeks at least?

He's the key.

I guess that is why MSN removed commenting from all articles yesterday