be me

> be me
> fully red-pilled hardcore white nationalist
> visit Beruit
> meet beautiful local while touring historical churches
> we go out for coffee and hit it off
> meet up several times over the next few weeks
> she's a violinist who lives with her parents
> only ever had two boyfriends but never had sex, wants to wait until marriage (very sheltered)
> Lebanese christian background with light skin, brown eyes and brown hair
> doesn't really want a career, just wants to raise children and manage a household
> end up extending my trip for several months to spend time with her
> forced to come back to America to sort out things with my law school
> thinking about asking her to marry me when I return
> Worried that if I do, I'll be betraying my values

Are Lebanese Christians white, Sup Forums? Help me out here. It would be weird for me to ask her to take a 23andme. pic related looks kind of like her.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone help me out?

If it makes a difference, being Lebanese, she hates Israel.

You fell for the pol meme. Middle east up to and including iran is white.

Tho admitedly they are rank 5 tier white behind the slavs

But our kids will be white by Sup Forums standards, right?

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Yes.

On a side note, I highly recommend that everyone on Sup Forums check out Beirut. It was once considered the Paris of the Mediterranean.

> not caring about ensuring the continued existence of your people

Be certain she's not playing you. Several times foreign women will act like the perfect wife to marry an American, but once in America will divorce to take half the man's stuff and live the good life.

No. Walk away and find a White woman instead. You'll ruin your heritage and betray all your ancestors if you do this.

Who
Fucking
Cares
About
It

Just go for it.
Stop living the " muh white " meme and enjoy your fucking life.
Stop listening to "alpha" "anglo-saxon" "white" neckbeards "with Prussian heritage" and go for it

I'm sure she's a nice girl but she's not part of your tribe and both of you would betray your tribes if you do this. Also the kid will most likely have a lower IQ than if you had kids with a White woman and the mixed kid would have lots of identity issues.

How brown, exactly? What's the facial structure?

Wrong.

I've thought about this, but we've spent three months together and she hasn't ever dropped her "act." She also has repeatedly expressed reluctance to leave Lebanon and made derisive comments about divorce (my parents divorced and when I told her this she looked genuinely disgusted).

Go for it. You're a fucking idiot if you pass that woman up because you listened to some larping betas in a forum.

>someone on Sup Forums having a normal life
I don't belive you

At which hotel/area did you stay? Thinking about going actually.

sorry bro user, but she aint white ,,,that said fuck it, if you mean it, do it, chances of even a glimmer of happyness in this life are slim, grab your good fortune with both hands and love it to death,,, gods speed brave user gods speed

If she's white enough go for it, as long is she isn't like Arab or Nigger brown it's alright.

I'd say, go right ahead, rarely do you get a western woman with proper family values.

Slightly lighter skin, thinner nose and higher cheekbones than the OP pic.

>end up extending my trip for several months to spend time with her

??

As a Leb Christian, do it my man. Lebanese Christian women are amazing. As much as I wanna see millions more Leb babies come into this world, a half-leb will do. But remember to stay the fuck away from the Sunnis. Do not go to Tripoli.
Lebanese Christians, men and women, are some of the most religiously christian people you'll ever meet. They are usually Maronite catholics or East Orthodox. The monks sit in the mountains praying like 5 hours a day and meditating to contemplate the nature of God. Most normal people though go to church often and are very redpilled on muslims and Israelis. It's the rare double redpill. Now, a piece of advice. Most (not all) Leb women expect a lot from their man. Be successful, be confident, be a MAN. There's no metrosexual 'modern man' meme in Lebanon, women are women and want manly men. Also you'd do well to at least learn a bit of French of LebArabic. Leb women also expect gifts as a sign of affection

> inb4 MGTOW cancer

However, if you do this, they'll be extremely devoted to you. Ignore the stormcucks here, Lebs are Med-White and the christians despise the Arab Identity, the muslims commit more to it. So there is actually a massive cultural difference dependent on the relationship, stick with a christian woman OP. Mabrouk, best of luck to you my friend. If you have any more questions I'm here to answer

I did something similar with a woman in Japan while I was in law school.

She dumped when I went back and started talking about marriage.

If you like her and see a future, sure, but be ready to have your heart crushed

Fake and gay
No man talking to a woman described as beautiful would come here for approval from fat neets

Do what makes you happy. Shitskins as a general rule suck. There are always exceptions. My lady was a hardcore sjw when I met her but slowly I have redpilled her back to a point where she is thinking for herself. She was a keeper and I knew it when I met her. Go and make Christian babies. Even if they are a little brown.

Meh. Close enough.

Few white women give a shit about heritage anymore. She seems greatt,go for it.

even better

Do not fuck around with a Lebenese ultra-orthodox Christian. Her looks will fade but her psychotic attachment to a fictional god and its arbitrary rules will not. She would sooner kill you and herself than allow you to ever leave if it doesn't work out.

if that's what your priorities are, then you are destroying both your own lineage as well as the Lebanese girl's

What kind of Christian is she?

I stayed at a hostel in Geitawi for two weeks and then rented a flat near the American University of Beirut once I knew I would be there a while.

This could very well be the case. She wants to get a green card/citizenship.

Race mixing is ALWAYS wrong. Imagine if the genders were reversed... OP is a race traitor if he does this and...

no they won't be White.

I'm not sure. Post pics of her feet and I'll let you know.

> fully red-pilled
why reddit always does this?

Checks out. You're good to go, user. Your children are guaranteed non-mongrel and your values secured.
Have a nice day and best of luck!

you're kids will look like gypsyes user

slavs are tier one, you are just jealous you dont have master genes

post pic to decide. doesnt have to have her face in it.

Dude what are you retarded?
Life fucking sucks if you found a girl that makes you happy then fuck everything else.
Your kids will be white enough so wife her up.

Yes and you should also join Hezbollah in some role. They are on the frontline against the globalists.

Not true and it's not a justification anyways. Btw, women don't have principals so men have to lead women.

I decided to take a semester off of law school to stay in Beirut because I knew I was falling in love and know long-distance relationships don't work out.

Looks good to me. Be sure you're ready to commit for life, because she sounds like she will. Don't give in to temptation and live a godly life with her.

Also one more note, your babies will be likely MORE successful than if they were pure aryan or whatever. Lebanese immigrants are in the top tier of immigrants on Earth. They make a ton of money, are clever but not cold and calculating, and have the blood of the med-sea merchant. A Leb household income is far and above the average of the nation. Lebanese Christian women have less children than the muslims (average 2-3) but they give them the very best in education, health, job, etc. You're making a good choice my friend.

lol

You're talking about the average immigrant to the US. Not the average Lebanese.

>that picture

>Middle east up to and including iran is white.
sure thing Mohammed

They're pretty good but they're also a bunch of autists for provoking Israel and chimping out. Lebanese like them because they protect us, but if our army got its shit together we'd prefer Hezbollah to leave at some point. They want way too much power for an Iran proxy group

You're the kind of moron who will be posting on /soc/ in a couple of months asking why your newly wed wife is seeing her Lebanese "friend" or "brother" every few days.

Some wisdom right here.

first off. she wants your money and a visa

secondly. dont talk about things that happened

>implying Slavs are anything but the ascended human form
>putting the master race on a tier list as if there is any competition

Lebo Christians are white enough.

>pic

>living your life the way some autistic neets on Sup Forums dictates

Your kids will be whiter than the average Italian.

No, I said the average immigrant overall on Earth, and in case you haven't noticed, more than 80% of all Lebanese live outside of Lebanon. As far as statistics go, Leb muslims are the vast majority of the poor and uneducated. Most Lebs outside the country are Christian, they do amazing. There's about 1.5-2 in the country, and in general, Lebanese Christians have a higher quality of life than the muslims. I lived there for many years. It's a religious caste system because the country was historically christian, so they had all the resources and riches. Go learn something about the demographics, there's a massive difference in culture, wealth, and even skin color between christians and muslims in Lebanon.

>rt out things with my law school
>> thinking about asking her to marry me when I return
>> Worried that if I do, I'll be betraying my v
is she THICC???

This

If that's Virgin bookstore, then of course it would have American shit.

is she lighter or darker than the girl in your pic?

Lebanon: 82 IQ

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

yea keep telling yourself that ahmad

Why do you care what a bunch of obese neckbearded autistic faggots think?

No, she's athletic. She used to play tennis competitively.

Light skinned from the caucuses is fine. The idea is to not mix with niggers, gooks, indios/mestizos, and abos.

Go ahead and pass up this opportunity to settle down with a beautiful traditional woman you hive-minded prick. Yes, they will be white? By Sup Forums's standards? No, because most of these faggots allow unrealistic memes to shape their opinions.

>women don't have principals

The only women I've met with serious integrity have been non-white. Black women have convictions, but the wrong ones and shit attitudes, and the multitude of other issues. Arab women an Meso's are tier. Aesthetically, yeah European stock looks better, but our women don't have their shit together(aside from Slavic women-but not finding too many of those). I'm not going to sit here and make excuses: European('white') women are the weakness of the entire race and western civilization. Easy to get on with? Sure. It just nags me in the back of my head, giving a shit and knowing almost none of them do(or worse, they're fucking degenerate leftists moving the plot down the shitter)

Is she Orthodox or Maronite?

Is she Lebanese or Armenian?

I know a lot of people from Lebanon and most of the girls are really based. And don't worry about that the other user said. Divorce is a very big taboo for middle eastern people so the chances are very slim that she's trying to use you a ticket to the US.

Yeah, this is why race, white identity and purity are stupid.

Even "white people" are not pure. Even the Germans have Hun blood inside their veins. The Italians, Spaniards and Portuguese still have the look of the Moors.

Everyone is racist til they actually become friends with someone of color and realize they are the same.

Congratulations on your first step to becoming à non-retard, OP.

Dumbass

Go for it OP.

Finding a girl that truly loves you and has traditional values is so extremely rare nowadays and if she looks like the girl in your post then your kids will be white enough for my standards.
Fuck the autists that tell you otherwise. I have been to lebanon an the christian lebanese girls are toptier.

>Deciding whether to be happy based on the ideas of Autist.
>asking advice from NEETs
>thinks Sup Forums is white

There is literally nothing wrong with a white man taking a middle eastern wife. We live in dire times and we will need to be a little more tolerant to our white brethren who have taken brown/tan partners. They will be assimilated into the white race quickly, only shortsighted autists will be mad in this thread

Seriously user. Natsoc here.
She is White. Christian. Pure.
Wth are you doing ?
Wasting time like that ?
Go get her NOW YOU FUCKING MORON !!!!

>Even the Germans have Hun blood inside their veins

What century are you from?

Considering how shit American women are, I would probably tell you to go for it. But you'll never receive a legitimate answer without a pic.

They just believe that society tells them to believe. Same is true for all women. Look at German women under NatSoc Germany.

>believe that society
*believe what society

You guys really need to get a grip. I mean the autism levels are off the fucking chart

Christian lebanese are honorary whites, I'm against race-mixing but that's one of the few people I make exception for, their girls are often very cute.

Three months nigger? Women play the act out for 3, 4, 5 years to secure the fuck out of a rich or foreign dude for money and citizenship. 6 months is generally when the crazy starts to come out, but I'm talking about 6 continuous months of close dating. With your distance you would never get there if you asked her to marry you. I have an acquaintance who has married THREE women. Each he knew for THREE to SIX months before marrying. Guess what happened? Just finished alimony payments on #1, shares custody of baby with #2 and child support for a divorce that cost him about 200k (CA and dragged out), now #3 wants him to sell his house to live in hers and quit his incredibly good job and work for her dad like she owns him. It's a freak show.

they wont, enjoy your mutts

Marrying a light-skinned christian lebanon is better than marrying some gook like this board is always advocating for. You're not in the wrong OP.

>white man wants to impregnate a Lebanese girl

Nothing unusual about this.

Yeah, I think so.

The whole point is that arab and meso women out of their culture have integrity. White women have absolutely none whatsoever, whether they're in their own cucking culture or outside of it

Traditional Christian outweighs any race issues. Marry her.

just because you are a mongloid doesn't mean everyone else is too

They're materialistic religious fanatics who are too unintellectual to use religion as anything but a status symbol to show off their piety. To the leb on here the only reason why the Lebanese diaspora does well here is because they all live in cities and thus can't help but to have above median income,

It comes from kikes distorting the culture.

She is breedable OP. Genetic studies show that people in the levant were white before the arab invasion, if she has white skin and european features she is more genetically european than arab.

To answer your question

You proven yourself to be unworthy, so yes, do stay with that trash. White Genepool is better off without you

this

I married a half spic and my kid came out white thank fucking god

yeah it is fucking great because she will hold herself accountable to God's standards, relieving you the role of being her babysitter.

Jesus blacks get a raw deal. If I am reading this right, the numbers are % correct?

Why are Asians (or Asian Americans in this case) excluding their race so much? Crazy.