Woah. So THIS is the power of protestantism

Woah. So THIS is the power of protestantism.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf whites?
Why is a women allowed to be priest?

Nothing wrong with gluttony, shitlord

a NIGGER woman

That's not a problem for God.

Because they aren't real Christians, Mongol.

Leftism is a brain virus. Of course it's going to affect churches as well.

OP, with the cuck pope, how can you be attacking Protestants?

At least the Catholic church won't bow to something like gay marriage just because it's fashionable.

>the subversive kraut trying to destroy western civilization
it never ends

Yeah, that's what happens when you abandon sola sciptura and the view that scripture is the sole infallible rule of faith. These people have as much to do with the Protestant Reformation as Gerry Matatics has to do with Catholicism.

>flag
>blames Krauts
Hmmmm

If it's not baptist it isn't Christian

Protestants don't have a central church. This was one church, not all protestants

On the contrary the new pope is "infaliable" to the Catholic Church and has been very much acceptive of homosexuality.

John 3:16

>God wen get so plenny love an aloha fo da peopo inside da world, dat he wen send me, his one an ony Boy, so dat everybody dat trus me no get cut off from God, but get da real kine life dat stay to da max foeva.

>catholic
>protestant
Plague on both their houses.

I'm with you on this one, Boris. The Orthodox Church is much purer than Protestantism and Catholicism.

What OP fails to recognize is that there are multiple Protestant denominations, multiple strains, and some of them are extremely conservative, some of them extremely liberal.

The Pope on the other hand, the head of the Catholic Church, is a dyed-in-the-wool Marxist. Give me Protestantism any day.

Get with the times Kehmal

>Romans 1:26-27
>For this reason [idolatry] God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.

Protestant fundamentalism doesn't allow this, must be some set up independent ''church''.

Its sad what has happened to the church in America. The bible plainly states whats what but they have twisted it up to be inclusive, nonjudging, happy times, where anything goes except holiness.

God is going to have a word with them all soon.

well, protestants might be a bunch of heretical faggots, but at least they're not worshiping Mary

catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility

Stop protestant lies. Lying since the beginning.

Sodomy is and will forever be considered one of the four sins that "cry to heaven for vengence." Gay marriage will never be accepted in the church and sodomy will alwayse be considered evil.