Justin Trudeau to donate $240 million tax payer dollars to the Clinton Foundation

>The Canadian government announced on Tuesday, it would be donating $241.5M to support to the Clinton Foundation to “support projects that will provide critical sexual and reproduction health (SRH) services” around the world.

archive. is/8pthO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8pthO
canada.ca/en/global-affairs/news/2017/07/canada_championssexualandreproductivehealthandrightsatfamilyplan.html
m.torontosun.com/2017/07/12/canada-shouldnt-donate-to-the-clinton-foundation
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-president-jailed-luiz-inacio-lula-da-silva-prison-corruption-money-laundering-a7838046.html
archive.is/TE5Ip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>leafs will slide this thread

hahahahahahahahahahahha rip

Can any Canadian point out three things this money would be better spent on besides refugees?

Just fuck me up senpai

Inferstructure, employment of actual canadians and healthcare. Yea we have free healthcare but we also have thr longest surgery waittines in the world.

LOOOOOOL

LEAFS
YOU
ARE
LITERALLY
PAYING TAXES
FOR BETTER CHILD RAPIST UNIONS
AND
ORGAN HARVESTERS

LOL

Re-election?

Nope.

HAHAHAHAHAH The people of Canada just paid for Hillery to try and run in 2020.

our health care stops being free the second medication is introduced. 99% of todays medical problems are solved with pills

Not to mention the 10.5 million you fucks just gave to a known terry

why break the link retard?
archive.is/8pthO

The leaf lord strike again.
They day of rake is near!

Actually, you can avoid most doctor visits by just engaging in a healthy lifestyle. Pills are a crutch. If it's not serious, it's stupid to take them, but it's hard to get around without them when you're missing a leg.

Is this record time for fastest wasted money?

Didnt this faggot "gift" a billion to africa to help fight global warming?

You have to wake up you godamn niggera

jesus christ this is beyond a joke now

Instinct, my bad

Day of the Rake soon leafs...

Indeed. Its critical that elites have a fresh supply of 3rd world children to molest.

JUST MAKE IT STOP

PLEASE

END US

#HillaryForCanada2019

CIA?

No, ASS

I think canada has overtaken sweden in cuckoldry. I mean Sometimes i see a good swedish dude angry af about his country, but canadians just going way, way down deep.

You don't get to bring testosterone

And I thought we were fucking retarded

We won't have to, your government is a doing a fine job without our help. I really feel bad for Canadians who understand what's going on, but seem powerless to stop it.

How can this faggot be a PM in any country?

Trudeau doesn't see any issues in reconciling this pic with yours. Doublethink is the norm in the first post-national country.

Your government is, especially Merkel, but on the bright side, Canada is doing a fantastic job of catching up to Germany, and Sweden.

Jews

Shillbux

Killing the man won't stop the madness. Your normies would hurridly put someone else in his place. Nothing short of a regime could change things and even those tends to fly off the rails fairly quickly. He'll leave you billions deeper in debt and leave your country infinitely scarier with a million or more mudslimes. You're frakked.

Fucking kek, So damn leafs, how great is this guy again . You cant talk freely in your country, if you wrong think, your children can be taken away and now this. Now Trolldeau is giving away a 1/4 of a BILLION to the Clinton Foundation of all things. Yea this guy is great!

Not surprising at all.

Female voter and muslim vote and LGBT voter and weed head voter

I wonder what Trudeau will receive personally from this?

>digits
this is a joke.. right?
this has to be illegal as fuck

How many more years do you guys have to put up with this fucking cuck?

>support projects that will provide critical sexual and reproduction health (SRH) services

The absolute last thing the fucking CF needs to be doing besides going to a maximum security gulag

Tredaeu just an hero'd himself

Talking with Russians: COLLUSION COLLUSION BIGGEST SCANDAL EVER
This: Seems fine!

Access, or if the stories are to believed, maybe some entertainment at his next hot tub party.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!

That 10 million paid to that terrorist was just a distraction from the real motherload.

I've got to say Harper's conservative government was corrupt but not as corrupt as Cuckdeau's administration.

this cant be real

2019 is the next election.

But there is no limit to the length of time the Prime Minister can stay in office. If Trudope creates nu-Canada in his image, we can be there for decades.

We tried to warn you leaf

Somebody please kill this pathetic husk of a man already. Shit's getting out of hand.

And yet liberals lambasted Harper for joking that he only watched American news because he was afraid of what people would say about him on Canadian news.

Remember the publicized sit down between him, Merkel, Hillary and you guessed it, George Soros. Remember that sit down? These people need to die, not just one or two of them, All of them. But here's the problem, the Eminise Grise, the true powers behind the ones shown, will only go deeper into obscurity if you out right kill their servants. And mark my words, Soros, though a senior manipulator, is not at all the solitary one behind it all. He's one of many,and if something happens to any of them it's the many you'll never see.

Listen to this guy talk, and do your own research. In all seriousness, he is without a doubt the most cucked leader in a Western nation at this time.

Did trudeau drink the coolaid so hard that he still thinks Hillary can become president at some point? How dumb do you have to be to bet on a horse that already lost the race?

canada.ca/en/global-affairs/news/2017/07/canada_championssexualandreproductivehealthandrightsatfamilyplan.html

Where does it say Clinton Foundation you lying rats?

I wonder how many Haitian child sex slaves a quarter million dollars buys.

*quarter billion

Canada was a mistake

Healthcare isnt free. We all pay taxes for it.

This. I support single payer healthcare but I think anybody who dares utters the phrase "free healthcare" should be immediately cut off for life.

You leafs that recognize the problem better get to work before you pass the tipping point like Sweden did. At the current rate of idiocy in Canada and the EU, many Western countries as we know them now will become unrecognizable in less than a decade if the current model we all see continues.

Just annex us already plz.

HILLDAWG WANTS A SECOND BEATDOWN IN 2020 LETS GO BOYS

I didn't vote for him.

>Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a shell game. Yes, we benefit from their AIDS iniative. I give them props for that, yes. But what we and others get are but a fraction of the monies that foundation gets. Rockefeller did the same, he created a foundation to hide his money from the tax man, and he used it to launder lots and lots of money for his friends and closest allies (Jews). If anyone asked he'd say, "I don't run the organization it's ran by a committee." Headed by people he hand picked of course. Trudeau's not some lame duck cuck, he's in on it.

Liberal government is actively looking for ways to spend money as it's the only thing that keeps our GDP up. It's why they've had to go to extreme measures like selling off gold and putting us in debt. Liberals are a literal cancer to our society and Trudeau, along with the rest of his family, deserves to be lined up and shot.

Parliamentary reform isn't a route we can take, the only course of action would be a violent overthrow and that would just be shut down be NATO intervention. Seeing as we're on the border of the US we'd also be seen as threat #1 for trying to disturb western forces. We fucking hate you star spangled assholes for being a nuke wielding antifa of the world.

I doubt it, he's just a product of the SJW and far left ideology that permeates a lot of western institutions like universities, popular culture, literature, and of course, the MSN on the air and in print.

It's for a good cause

Checked!

I feel sorry for canadians day by day.

Kill yourself leaf. Take as many compatriots as you can with you.

>extreme measures like selling off gold
Not that extreme. The gold reserves were merely a rainy day fund, ever since the government dropped the gold standard and turned our money into inflationary paper. That was the final nail in the coffin, the effects just took a long time to manifest.

Don't worry though, when the USD collapses, we'll all go with them. Violent reforms are much easier accomplished in times of massive crisis.

Time to dilate!!!

Damn. Every day leafs push the definition of cuck further. True pioneers.

So Trudeau wants to donate a quarter of a billion dollars to Hillary to pay off the feds so she can safely round up young girls and consume their life force.

You can't make this shit up folks

I'd argue that the gold being sold is an extreme measure. The fact of the matter is that they had to start selling it just to keep up with their spending habits, since it hadn't been sold until that point it really shows just how much money these Liberals are pumping out.

I can't wait for the USD to collapse though, it'll be a great day.

But fucking why though?

Why is this French cuck doing this? You see how bad French filth are? KILL ALL FRENCH!

Canadians

Canada needs a new flag, so maybe an user with some skills can help out here. it needs to white with a wilted maple leaf, with the words praise Allah in Arabic.

I'm not Canadian, but that's easy. Canada is on fire every summer, from wild fires. Canadian housing is expensive, because raw materials become scarce when your lumber burns up during peak harvest season, every year.
Invest in decent firefighting equipment, to make Canadian housing more affordable.
Not supprised turd-o would give millions to a charity that actually uses 5% of the money it gets, for charity. They fucked up almost everything they've done; Haiti, India, AIDS drugs in Africa.
If I was Canadian, I'd start burning government buildings in protest. Turd-o just gave the Clintons millions, about $500 will actually go to charity, based on years of the Clinton foundations funding.

didn't he get the memo?

To the satanist pedophile supporting, Haiti children stealing, multi billion dollar misappropriating, communism progressing, blowjob recieveing, wedding dress buying Clintons?!?!?

Yeah sounds about right.

He did in fact, the memo from Soros detailing what he will do with millions of Canadian dollars of taxpayer money. He's a good little boy this cuck.

>because raw materials become scarce when your lumber burns up during peak harvest season
That's not why housing is overvalued. It might contribute to the cost, but speculation and retardedly low interest rates cause the bulk of housing price inflation.

to harvest, you mean

You Canadians need to start asking questions about this move. I'm sure there are no roads that need fixed, or schools that need money, or other projects that need funded that will actually benefit the average Canadian. You need to flood the press with these questions until this cuck tries to answer for what he's done. Expose this fuck for what he is.

There was a Toronto Sun article that claimed it was done through the Clinton Foundation.
It's and editorial so not sure how legit it is. It's also the Sun

m.torontosun.com/2017/07/12/canada-shouldnt-donate-to-the-clinton-foundation

((Yes Canada))

First that absurd post-modern corruption in form of bill C-16, and now this: actually paying jigaboos to multiply so they can excel in their havoc on the civilised world.

Meanwhile, in Brazil: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-president-jailed-luiz-inacio-lula-da-silva-prison-corruption-money-laundering-a7838046.html

Forest fires are part of the natural life cycle of Jack pines you retard. They don't sprout until they've been exposed to extreme heat. The earth is more than 6000 years old and humans didn't invent fire you retard.

>Praise Allah, eh

Archive the clickbaiters archive.is/TE5Ip

What authority does Turdo have to give millions of Canadian tax dollars to a private charity?

>flood the press
Hahahaha

Nice!

Hahahahaha! You deserve this leafs. We're building a wall and you'll pay for it!

A complacent populace that won't do anything about it

This. The people in this country make it not worth saving baka desu senpai.