Brit/pol/ - The Anglo Escapes Edition

>"Defend Europe": "Far-right" activists launch mission to rescue, send back illegals from Libya
rt.com/news/396045-far-right-mission-libya/

>Footage shows all that is left of Grenfell tower as police reveal they are using sieves to search for victim's remains
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4688112/Haunting-footage-inside-Grenfell-Tower.html

>Cozy relationship between Blair government and Gaddafi regime uncovered in secret files
rt.com/uk/396010-libya-gaddafi-close-relations/

>UK state visit by Spanish royals to begin
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577753

>"No benefits" from £60m offender tags
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577748

>Political upheaval will lead to UK economy slowing down, says Moody's
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/11/uk-economy-living-standards-squeeze-s-and-p-interest-rates-brexit

>Minister promises victims say in contaminated blood inquiry
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-parliaments-40557391

>Hospitals refuse to take Charlie Gard as relations between his parents and Great Ormond Street plummet
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/11/hospitals-refuse-take-charlie-gard-relations-parents-great-ormond/

>Theresa May 'Shed a Tear' when her disastrous political move didn't pay off:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40592808

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CurN2Fg-2E
twitter.com/WTATea/status/885518959260319744
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286
youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU
youtube.com/watch?v=xXyNkxTd31A
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
bladesandbows.co.uk/armex--anglo-arms-poelang-and-mankung-crossbows-8-c.asp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1045959/Sharia-car-insurance-For-time-Muslims-buy-policies-line-Islamic-law.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40599992
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy guns.

Anime is gay

I wish there was a lot more water between Scandinavia and Central Europe.

Hello Aussie person, cone snails are horrible!

The thought of the channel tunnel existing bothers me tbqh. I don't want our island connected to any part of Europe.

The dick only makes it better.

This is such a comfy song. Found it from John Wick.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CurN2Fg-2E

How is the Charlie Gard case moving along? It doesn't look good for the kid but the more fundamental aspect of parents having authority over their children as opposed to the state is what interests me the most.

Don't know but taking a kid with a genetic illness that effects 12 people 4000 miles away to America for "treatment" which make him a literal guinea pig drug testing doll bother me too. The parents act like 1.4 million is enough to keep life support running for 24 hours.

>Nadal out
>Murray out
>Konte out
Is there literally any reason to watch any more?

Press F to pay respects

Watch the TDF instead, far more comfy.

twitter.com/WTATea/status/885518959260319744

BRITBONGS BTFO BY BASED AMAZONIAN QUEEN

SLAY QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Any of you Lads getting loads of Military adverts?

I don't like how they've turned it into a giant media circus. I get that they're emotional and upset but bloody hell just accept it.

no girl is going to lap away at your rectum and you don't want a girl's head rammed up there. I think they mean the anus.

What annoys me is how people are painting it as though the kid has been sentenced to death. No, modern medicine is keeping this kid alive, a machine and some wires. The state is telling the parents they can't drag him 4000 miles for unresearched "treatment", not sentencing him to death.

commiserations to all Hungarians and Aussies

WE

uh-oh...

Their new ad campaign.

Any suggestion on what air-rifle/crossbow to get as a first gun/crossbow. Was in cadets so I know the basics of using firearms.

AFAIK there is no draw weight restriction for cross bows and you don't have to store them under lock and key.

It's probably because of my age, but do they think it's going to work? Most people who want to join the military will join without being egged on.

>I don't like how they've turned it into a giant media circus. I get that they're emotional and upset but bloody hell just accept it.
You're assuming that parents will think rationally when considering their children. They are going to do literally anything to have a chance to save their child, even if the chance seems minuscule and you can't hold that against them.

Do you Yanks get that a lot with your Military?

I haven't shot air rifles in fucking years mate. I used to use Umarex though. They any good nowadays?

>tfw you just bought your first car and realized you're now going to have to get a job as well

Flying away in my willycopter

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

heh

No shit, insurance is over 1k a year for us youngins.

just found out North Americans pronounce "Newfoundland", "New Finland".

don't know how to feel about that tbqh

I'm just curious to know how pain killers or any medication can bind to receptors on the outside/inside of his cells when his cells keep dying because the mitochondria isn't making ATP. How can they keep him alive knowing that in all likely hood he's in a lot of pain? And you're right, they have ignored the doctors, they have not been objective (understandably) but have dragged this into the media and created a shitshow.

No I get it, I get it. Emotions cloud rationality and objective decision making. This doctor in the USA shouldn't have dangled false hopes in front of them.

I fucked my mum's best friend last saturday. How screwed am I?

are crossbows legal in the uk?? i want one
i currently have a singshot which would be okay for defense for when SHTF

I say it like that as well, also. It's Canadians who say it like that, mainly. The Yanks probably just caught onto it.

In Greggs?

>tfw tripfags upload photos without removing the geolocation

How old?

my mum was looking at getting me insured on her astra it's 4k a year

Indeed. Going to have to juggle Uni and shite soul crushing job. Have to cut my shitposting hours down to about a 1/4 of my day. Why live?

BSA Comet Evo is not bad for under £150, and is perfectly fine for basic shooting. A bit plastic, but you get what you pay for, and at that money it doesn't matter.

>How screwed am I?
Sounds like you got screwed good.

crossbows are completely unregulated

If you just want to know whether or not crossbows can kill or put somebody out of a fight, yes. But they 1) lack the noise of a firearm which goes hand-in-hand with the actual shot for home defence 2) they are the original bolt action and the worst part is, you're limited to 1 arrow per what, 15 seconds? Get an air rifle before a crossbow for home defence and even thats unreliable.

Nah fucked her at my place when she came to visit my new house I'm renting.

She's 52, I'm 22

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286

>GOSH seemingly without reason put Charlie on painkiller before the case starts to undermine the parent's argument that he isn't in pain
>GOSH lie about the growth of his head

The doctors aren't some kind of moral authority here.

This is why I'm not buying a car. Fuck that shit. Rather walk.

Smaller engine means less to pay for insurance I think. Had to get my own car because of that. Paying about a grand for my insurance.

Crossbows are totally legal. Even the large 'rifle' kinds.

But really I'd say get an air rifle and a 'pistol' crossbow.

Was she ugly, as well? Saggy tits in all?

>car insurance
youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU

youtube.com/watch?v=xXyNkxTd31A

> the absolute state of channel 4

You drop the o and the u, Newf'ndland

show us a pic

An air rifle would actually be good because in the dark they might just think you're pointing an actual gun at them.

From what I can find on the internet, cross bow laws are basically
>Don't give them to under 18s without supervision
>Don't carry it in public and use "common sense" when transporting it (i.e. I guess use a case)
>broadhead bolts are illegal

But I can't find any restrictions on draw weights or having to store them under lock and key (like with air rifles)

Get good with a bow and arrow. Faster follow up shots. Just watch this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

Apparently they may be moving their headquarters to my city...

I will insure you for £250 pounds, just wire me the monies an I will start your cover, I also accept video games as payment

They're reach is everywhere. I made sure the dealer I got my car from wasn't one.

SCOTLAND YES

What should I get senpai
bladesandbows.co.uk/armex--anglo-arms-poelang-and-mankung-crossbows-8-c.asp

This is taught as something you should NEVER do. Using an imitation firearm to scare someone off may work in 98% of cases, with normal, non-suicidal people but you risk that 2% chance of getting a nutter who doesn't care about a gun pointing at him. Then you're fucked.

Otherwise I'd say spend 30 quid on a Umarex air pistol and use that as a deterrent. If it was pointing at you you'd not question its legitimacy and it looks real.

poor misunderstood terrorists who were tricked into joining islamic state ;((((

do you need a licence for an air rifle i was in a shop near where i live it's a petshop but in the back they have a fuck tonne of air rifles and airsoft guns i was looking at airsoft guns and there were like 4 pikeys buying air rifles kek, i swear if you shot someone coming in your house you'd get fucked though because self defense like isn't allowed in the uk

>>GOSH lie about the growth of his head
No, the mother's disputing their measurements. Hers are yet to be verified independently. They NEED to be verified independently because she's pretty fucking far from an objective source.

>The couple, who come from Bedfont, west London, left the courtroom after two hours over a disagreement with the judge about what they had said at a previous hearing on whether Charlie was in pain.
So they got called out on making conflicting statements and threw a tantrum?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1045959/Sharia-car-insurance-For-time-Muslims-buy-policies-line-Islamic-law.html

>Slitting your brake cables whilst quoting Hadith

No she looks really good for her age. Looks ten years younger. Her pussy was nearly as tight as my ex girlfriend's.

No pics lad sorry.

Kush? Is that you?

i'd prefere a machette to cut peoples heads of kek much more effective

Fuck, I forget the measurement. Pounds of energy? I really don't know. But I think it's 11 """"pounds""" of energy which dictates whether an air rifle is illegal or legal. Anything above that - illegal. But a legal one can be modified to become something like x20 above the legal limit so its really pointless legislation.

fill us in mate

And we discussed this last thread. Self defence is valid in some scenarios in the UK, not in others. The laws a joke but you can use firearms "in the heat of the moment" following legal storage guidelines.

>1 arrow per 15 seconds
If your arms aren't noodles you can easily set a new one in under 4.
There are also crossbows modified with repeator mechanisms, tutorials for which are available on the internet.

Stringing it in a hurry is a bitch though.

my parents keep pushing me to do my driving test i've done 23 lessons so i could pass soon but i dont really see the point i probabyl wont be able to afford a car for like 4 years i'd rather just get a motorbike or normal bike for travel

ah go on. blank out her face

In cucked Scotland you need a license to own an air rifle.
In the rest of the UK, under 12ft lb there is no regulation, above that you need a license.

But any air rifle must be stored under lock and key (does not necessarily mean a gun safe, a wardrobe with a lock is fine)

Vile Jamaican patois

that sub might aswell be r/culturalmarxism.

any anti-snp posts get banned, but they keep around 1-2 insane unionists to make it look fair.

That 2% is impossible to guard against anyway, all you could do is overpower them.

The only reason I'd need to drive is if I choose to make my own business. But that won't be for another 12 years.

Or you could have an actual firearm pointing at them and have them down in an instant. My point is imitation firearms shouldn't be used specifically because of that 2%.

this show will get boycotted for showing mudslimes as terrorists because all terrorists are clearly white

Depends where you live. I'm in the middle of nowhere and need one to get to Uni.

I'm thinking of selling mine desu. I rarely use it for anything enjoyable and it's just a drain on my dwindling bank account. Problem is I'm looking for a new job and having it lets me look further afield.

I loved cars as a kid, did a years advanced vehicle mechanics at college, got my own and then suddenly all the joy was gone.

I live 8 miles away from my college, and can still take a bus. Isn't there something like a stage coach, you could use?

What's stopping people driving down into England and buying one?

Scots......

>12 weeks in prison for offending a minority
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40599992

I don't even like cars. Had to get one though for Uni. Live in the middle of nowhere. What happened to the good old horse and carriage?

It's from the club scene. Such a good film.

>What happened to the good old horse and carriage?
Go live in Sark or spend time with the Prince Philip you god damn coffin dodger. Cars are fine, stop complaining, you try driving in London and then you complain! You try complaining then!!!!!

>not doing that
It's pretty common I think. Also used to regularly visit my childhood friend's mother's best friend for a year in college.

That said it's given me a degenerate fetish for older women so it's not all great.

Anyone else have a Granddad or an older relative, who you can talk about history with? It's pretty comfy, desu.

>"Defend Europe": "Far-right" activists launch mission to rescue, send back illegals from Libya

What the FUCK is so FAR about sending Illegals back? Is everybody FAR just for wanting laws to be enforced?

alright i'll give you 20 copies of pigeon dating sim

This shit is going to take up 50% of QT tonight. I can just tell.

>stage coach
We're not modern enough for that round 'ere. My Uni is over an half hour drive.