I want to explain how Mexicans work. Basically two types

1. The Mexican Stereotype - fat, ugly, lazy, brown, cholo, beaner, poor Mexican who eats tortas, tacos, uses words like "chale" or "chido" and live in 120m2 homes. The ones who dream of living in America.

2. The good Mexicans - A) White B) Rich C) European descendants D) We control LatinAmerica (with the richest men in the Americas), we have the best restaurant in the world (Pujol), we have the most expensive real estate, our husbands and our parents are well educated, often gone to college and masters education abroad. We are not impressed by "whiteys", we are white. We are impressed by culture, the idea of keeping the race clean, we are impressed by power. We hate niggers, we hate indios and nacos, we are Catholics.
We're okay with the wall, we don't care. We already have US Citizenships or long stay visas. We own homes in Coronado, NY, Aspen and Vail. We vacation in Europe, not some shitty Houston mall. We live in gated communities and have never crossed paths with a narco, nor we even think about their existence.
We never cross a word with Mexicans #1 unless they're serving us. We are the elite, we are the real Mexicans. We don't want you to be comparing us to that scum.

>pic related, me and my friends at an eco resort near Tulum.

What's with the Mexicans are white threads lately? Nobody cares.

>The Mexican Stereotype - fat, ugly, lazy, brown, cholo, beaner, poor Mexican who eats tortas, tacos, uses words like "chale" or "chido" and live in 120m2 homes. The ones who dream of living in America.
>mfw this is literally the only type of mexican I see in the united states
>mfw f OPs post is true, than Mexico TRULY IS NOT sending their best
>mfw Trump was right

user I'm just fed up with being catalogued in the same category as Mexiscum

Is this pasta? If not, hook me up with one of your beautiful friends.

The jews are trying to trick us again.

Exactly. It's like wanting to watch a top-tier soccer match and going to the hood and watching niggers play. You're not getting Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi, but you don't even know they're out there because you always go to the hood to watch soccer games.

No user, I just wrote this. You could come down to Mexico City

You're not white. Deal with it.

callate prieto, deja tus complejos de inferioridad y deja de intentar "justificarte" en pinche Sup Forums a nadie le importas y te vas a morir solo

See? This is exactly the low life scum we don't want to be associated with.

Where in Mexico should I go where the number 2 stereotypes exists? How do I flirt with them if I don't speak Spanish?

>The good Mexicans - A) White

Fuck off spic. We don't care about how white you are. You are still cuckistador scum. Stay in Mexico with your shit language.

...so #2 is responsible for all the problems in central america, then?

#1 help me finish my projects quickly and cheaply, so long as I supervise them.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Mexico City, some of the nice areas in Monterrey and CancĂșn...maybe Puebla. If you want to vacation go to Valle de Bravo, Ixtapa or San Miguel de Allende.
And please user, we speak three or four languages, we don't need your shitty Spanish. Just speak and we'll understand whatever you need to say.

So if I say I wanna have sex with you, they will understand me? Do good Mexican age badly?

I actually met a few white Mexicans at uni, pretty based people not gonna lie. good banter too

I remember when one of them told me he was Tijuana, I was a bit stunned. Perfect english and looked white. Turns out he did a lot of his schooling in San Diego, but he lived in Tijuana.

I hate every single one of you fucks!

YOU ARE DESTROYING MY NATION!

Top-notch eyebrow game.

Goddamn

Puebla is cool, but sooooo many brown people. Like people with less than 40% european blood; straight up indios

YOU ARE MEXISCUM subhuman faggot!

from Tijuana*

>grows up in a white neighborhood
>white school
>gets made fun of for being Mexican
>goes to Mexico when im a kid, gets made fun of being white
>goes to Spain, everyone welcomes me in open arms as I'm one of their own
>goes to Italy, same
>goes to Greece, same

Hairy euros invite me with open arms, I might as well accept my hairy European decent.

I'm not even hairy.

>pic related, me and my friends at an eco resort near Tulum.
>me
tits or gtfo

We're not sluts so it won't be that easy, it'll take you months of dating.
And question number two, this is my mom, she's 47

Relax. I just want to date these women. She looks like those Spanish actress in a telenovela.

Mexico would be a solid 9/10 country if it got rid of cartels. Having that shit around in the 21st century is embarrasing and the single warrant of thirld world status.

No we're not. Type 1 is. Type 2 is actually creating thousands and thousands of jobs for your people. So shut the hell up user

I live in Los Angeles, so I've met more than a few Mexicans. I once had a class with a Hispanic dude from Mexico and a white girl. We were talking after class one day and she mentioned that she was also Mexican, and he was astonished. "I never would have guessed" were his exact words. White people are apparently that rare in Mexico.

Another Mexico story I have is when I taught a class, a Mexican student used the word "arbitrarily" in a sentence, and was so proud of himself that he immediately texted his mom.

Lost me at good Mexicans. Sorry famalam.

Same, but I havent been to eurpoe
>in usa
>you have a mexican accent on your english
>in mexico
>wow you speak good Spanish, but you have an american accent

>good mexicans

does not compute

Those girls have arab tier eyebrows, white my ass.

Dude have could seen mexican novelas?

Nah if you've lived in a major city near the border you see these rich "white" Mexicans all the time. A lot of these Mexicans are whiter than your average Italian.
They are still moorish subhumans who bred the whole race of mixed Indio shitskins who came and are ruining our country. Should have genocided their natives like we did and they cannot be forgiven for cursing the earth with the Mestizo race.

you know the drill grill. Tits + time stamp or pls go and stay go

no matter what you'll never win the the dirty spicks and amerifats.

The population of Vail is 5,000. The latino population (of any race) is 6.20%. So there's basically 300 of you.

>what is trimming

Are you this autistic that you've never seen an actual girl in real life?

Watching novelas es Mexican #1 type stuff

#2 is responsible for the Central American problems like white Americans are responsible for the Eternal Nigger problem.

>Type 2 is actually creating thousands and thousands of jobs for your people.

This is what mestizo garbage actually believe.

Whites do no get hired to mow laws or wash dishes paco.

You're all dirty papists, and you're all going to die.

>the good mexican
I'll never accept any mexican as a good one. only good mexican is a dead one, and even than I don't want their dead bodies littering my world. mexico should just build a rocket and attack cables to it's country and just fuck off!

You know Vail is a resort town right? We don't actually live there, we just own 40-50% of the real estate and rent it year round except on January when we actually go skiing

Yo do know we own some of your biggest newspapers, TV networks, beer companies and real estate right?

I have a question, why are you here? Are you trying to say you are different from other Mexicans? Will you hook me up with your friends?

Fucking based.

can i fuck your mum

i promise i'll be gentle

>We already have US Citizenships or long stay visas. We own homes in Coronado, NY, Aspen and Vail.

Not for long.

>We never cross a word with Mexicans #1 unless they're serving us.

Yeah except when their gangs kidnap you for money, or their cartels buy your polticians.

>We are the elite, we are the real Mexicans. We don't want you to be comparing us to that scum.

The top layer of scum is still scum.

>The top layer of scum is still scum.

Fuck mexicans and all latrineos,FUCK THEM

This thread can now be closed.

>The top layer of scum is still scum
OP REKT

H-h-hey guys, we are white mexicans so we cool r-right guys? My ancestors were pure innocent white Europeans who dindu nuffin. We are so much better than those lowly indians." Sorry Fernando. You still speak shit language and have weird heads.

I'm curious, what do white mexicans think about Spaniards?

Brown beaners usually hate us and talk about "muh conquista" but I wonder if white mexicans think the same.

Yes user, I rape men all day long because no men has ever wanted to have sex with me ever....baka

My boyfriend looks into this site a lot, but mostly the music part. He just recently started looking into this part. He showed me another post about a Mexican dude taking questions and he posted a pic of dirty cholas he considered hot and I just got pissed at how the world thinks Mexicans are (Which desu yeah, 80% of the population is type #1, but the ones in charge are #2)

sorry, still with my dad

Yes for long. Do you know what an E-2 visa is? You'll get your citizenship revoked before I get banned from your country. And like I said, we don't encounter violence ever

I'm not trying to be cool with anyone, it's just simple education, I don't need some user guy's approval. I'm just educating you

>Yo do know we own some of your biggest newspapers, TV networks, beer companies and real estate right?

Buying shit isn't the same as building it. As dirty papists you don't know how to create institutions you just infiltrate and corrupt them.

The only good mexican is a dead mexican.

Martin Luther was a non white too lmao
look at his brown eyes

>The good Mexicans

>educating you
Stop this womensplaining. Mexicans are all shit end of story. You have no power here. We will always hate 100% of you now fuck off back where ever you came from.

You're right, white mexicans are good people, the brown ones should be gassed though.

And slave aren't human according to Hitler's standards so what's your point

We think there are still some decent Spaniards but once you let the Moroccans in it's a nigger country basically.
I actually own (well, my family) a home in Madrid in a gated community called Ronsesvalles up north on the way to Galapagar, do you know where that is?

Dude that buys shit still pays the employees. No wonder why your education system is going down the drain. Bet you're one of those affirmative action students in some crappy college

Alluha Akbhar my brother, don't get killed tonight

what nazi guy said

So he goes to Sup Forums? Well, just be careful here. A lot people here hates the Mexicans you described. So Valle de Bravo has some of those white Mexicans you are describing? I'm gonna plan to save up for a trip.

More chance of you being kidnapped beaten reaped and beheaded. You are 3rd world.

Thanks for proving that women are retarded subhuman sluts all around the world.

Can you give me a source where he says Croats are subhuman, please?

You'll burn yet, pagan.

>Bet you're one of those affirmative action students in some crappy college

YOU ARE MEXICAN!

That makes you a sack of garbage, even rock bottom white trash is better than you.

You're Slavic aren't you? Then your not human. As they said a slave race.

Valle de Bravo is 90% good Mexicans. Just go on vacation like summer, spring break, Independence Day (Sept 15) because otherwise you'll be bored as hell because it's mostly a vacation town

What does average american think about South Americans? Think the same as with Mexicans or consider them differents?

Mein Kampf is your source.

>Yes user, I rape men all day long because no men has ever wanted to have sex with me ever....baka

"Papist", not "rapist" you stupid spic; it means you're Catholics. Catholics have spent the past four hundred years proving they are inherently corrupt, and they've spent the three two hundred years falling behind the Protestant west due to that corruption.

>Do you know what an E-2 visa is?

Do you know what a lynch mob is? Do you know fuck all about the history of the U.S. and what we do to dirty papists once we get sick of your corruption? There's a reason the most popular movies in the U.S. to day feature masked vigilantes.

>You'll get your citizenship revoked before I get banned from your country.

You'll get put in a camp to get gangraped by your "Type 1" spics before the papist traitors in our government succeed in completely disenfranchising real Americans. Do get me wrong, I know they will try, but they will fail and get thrown in the camps with you.

>And like I said, we don't encounter violence ever

I.e. "it hasn't happened to me yet".

Can you give me a source where Hitler says that he considers Slavs subhuman, please?
Also it's spelled you're, you retarded shit.

Give me an exact quote by Hitler where he says that Croats are subhuman or even Slavs, please.

Sankt Moritz is for upper class skiing. I've never heard of rich people going skiing in Vail. I've also never seen Mexicans ski in Switzerland.

>Dude that buys shit still pays the employees.

Customers pay the employees. Someone who buys a business built by someone else just acts as a middle man.

I'll put up with a year of your shit before sex. I just want a wife. You don't even need a visa to come here anymore I heard.

then start eradicating mexi#1 you rich fuck. I thought anything was legal there?

Then work on your image in your own country

No meme everything below Texas is either Mexico or Mexico junior in Americas mind.

I know now that once you get down to the cone there is some non Mexicanness going on.

Mein Kampf is your* source.
* happy now you Slavic piece of shit. Hurry up and kill yourselves of in another war. The Balkans are a shit stain on continental Europe.

> a fuckin britpaki anglotrash trying to talk shit to axis
eyyyyy bin yourself, genetic trash

>do you know where that is?
Yeah, pretty good place, althought compared to other places its far from the center of Madrid.

>We think there are still some decent Spaniards but once you let the Moroccans in it's a nigger country basically.
This is not like France or Germany (at least yet) we barely have moors.

What its your opinion about Franco and the conquest of south america btw?

Dude, stop LARPing so hard. This is not sort of stormfront shit or your wet dreams, you write as a feral nigger.

The demographic change in country is irreversible. As soon as you accept it everything will be better.

False.
Many, many types of Mexicans.
Northern: tough, gritty, hard-working types. Darker skin, more native features. Highest form: ranchers and wives. Lowest: narco-types. Committed to foundation, family.
Ciudad: Least beloved of all types by other Mexicans. Seen as untrustworthy. Most affected by materialism.
Southern: Easily the best looking. Smooth, soft complexions. Healthy. Unimpressed by material wealth. Very pro-family.

You still haven't posted an actual quote by Hitler where he said Croats are inferior or even Slavs.
You're full of shit, you actual nigger.

Find it yourself read a fucking book. I'm not spoonfeeding you to ask if Hitler considered slavs as sub human is like asking why they hated jews.

>Stopped reading at European descendants

GTFO pablo

Thank you OP. I hope I get a white Mexican gf.

>user I'm just fed up with being catalogued in the same category as Mexiscum
Stop it right there putito pata rajada.

So are these #1 ou #2?

Austria a non country.

rapist = papist

Ahahahhaha oh my god stop posting

why are you spreading lies about Hitler, dirty anglo?
somehow I doubt you've read any books on him

Try as you might, you will always be associated with these people. Nothing will ever change that. Take pride that you're doing better than Africans at least.

>We already have US Citizenships

Then your not Mexican Paco

Post timestamp pic of yourself to see if your actually white or just a LARPING mestizo.

Just because he wanted satilite states in some part of the Balkans doesn't change their stance on the Slavic people.