Gore equates climate change battle with battle against slavery, apartheid, for gay rights

>Al Gore says if you don't fight climate change, you're anti-gay, pro-apartheid, and pro-slavery

Well, Sup Forums? What side of history are YOU going to be on?

archive.is/uIvQ3

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.si/scholar?as_ylo=2016&q=global warming&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What ever happened to global warming?
oh wait it got renamed climate change.

im pro all those things so I guess climate change is bullshit, thanks Al

King Roach already admitted it's a scam to get money from the west.

no it didn't
Global Warming is the rise in global average temperature
Climate change are all meteorological effects that follow

If i remember correctly they don't use the term global warming anymore, could be wrong though.

You are an idiot.

scholar.google.si/scholar?as_ylo=2016&q=global warming&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

I think he's super cereal this time guys.

they do
when you're talking about temperature, the phenomenon is correctly described as "global warming"
when you're talking about anything else (ocean circulation, weather patterns, ice volume,...) the phenomenon is correctly described as "climate change".

Both terms have been in use for several decades now. This fixation on semantics rather than the crucial facts is very reminiscent of creationists arguing about "variation" vs. "evolution"

>if you don't fight climate change, you're anti-gay, pro-apartheid, and pro-slavery
Well I am, but I don't think that has anything to do with climate change.

fighting climate change is like fighting the rotation of the Earth - thoroughly pointless.

Except we know that the recent changes in our climate are our fault and there are ways of fixing it.

>tfw on the wrong side of history

And im proud. What are you gonna do about it?

(((We know)))
I too can manipulate statistics to create a report that says what I want it to. Is this really a foreign concept to Europeans?

There never was, and never will be a time that climate does not change on earth. Wanting to control THE MAIN phenomenon that characterizes the earth is a sign of the most extreme megalomania ever possible. I'm not on the sides of megalomaniacs, and I'm not a megalomaniac, unlike al gore. (all gore is what he will cause indeed).

of course thousands of scientists from half a dozen fields (climatology, geology, atmospheric physics, thermodynamics, glaciology,...) faked billions of data points in thousands of scientific papers over the course of a century, to construct an internally consistent story that is 180° opposed to reality to do something or other.

Why haven't I thought of that before?

I can't be the only one who notices how almost religious like the climate hoax has become?

Care to elaborate on the crucial facts? Be specific because I'm a dumb rural and suburban retarded burger.

(((Climate change))) is nothing but a giant money redistribution scam. If you still believe in it at this point, I honestly feel bad for you.

Trump, as always, called this shit years ago.

releases climate change movie while republican is in office 2006. Waits until another is in office and puts out another

Your not, its just that no one else cares about to talk about it.

No, this dude looks just like a seedy televangelist now

He missed a leftist bingo opportunity by not comparing it to the battle against Nazi Germany.

let's just take an obvious and uncontroversial one:
CO2 is a greenhouse gas.

This is demonstrated by laboratory observations of its radiative properties (specifically its absorption band in the electromagnetic spectrum), observations in the natural world (specifically the radiance measured at the surface and the top-of-atmosphere energy imbalance) and the paleoclimate record (which clearly shows the importance of GHGs in driving the planetary climate on various time scales)

I think if you hang 5 kikes in your lifetime you have done more for humanity than 99.9% of the population that ever lived

Just like his polar bear prediction, actually he's like a reverse Nostradamus, predicts a lot but not sure about what, as it never happens.
>remember when he said he invented the Internet? Yet people still listen to him.

It's almost as if he knows about cultural Marxism.

Pic related
>guess who is being held in contempt of court?

that's exactly what I meant earlier:
climate deniers know they don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to the actually documented scientific literature, so what do they do? Exactly what any tenth-rate internet conspiracy theorist does: they change the subject.

So now the subject is no longer the real topic (namely the crucial facts climatologists have been able to uncover about the climate in the present and past), now we talk about whether Michael Mann did this, that and the other thing.