What you cunts think of Joe Rogan? He is the only unbiased source of media I can find

What you cunts think of Joe Rogan? He is the only unbiased source of media I can find.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymo-kjn8PtQ

Anything else I can find were people look at both sides and come to ligical conclusions?

Other urls found in this thread:

corbettreport.com
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/0_TqeV_SrpI
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly he is hated by pol because he thinks realistically and is a logical person. He shits on dumbass tin foil hat conspiracy theorists who think the Jews are out to get them and that race mixing is somehow genocide.

corbettreport.com

I used to be a Tool fan. I still like listening and saw Maynard was on.
>Donald Trump is so bad ! He's going to end the world!
>People just need to talk to eachother and transcend race!

Joe Rogan knows the JQ. He is TOP KEK and uses his massive platform to seem reasonable and appeal to men yet not go all the way in the truth.

>blows to the head have made him borderline retarded
>woman-tier level of comedic ability
>is immediately defensive about anything involving weed or something to which he has an emotional attachment
>signals his openmindedness while sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming 'wah wah, wah wah'
>relies on passive-aggressive interviewing tactics like a little bitch

Hes a shill there is a video of him saying " I would lie to keep secrets for the cia"

He is not hated by Sup Forums and he doesn't shit on conspiracy theorists some of his most popular guests are prominent conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones, Eddie Bravo, Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock.

>pot smoker

Into the trash

Honestly PhillyD is more ubiased than Joe... but I still enjoy Joes personality more and he obviously covers a hell of a lot more material than PhillyD does.

He's controlled opposition

he's unbiased because he's too stupid to have opinions of his own. I honestly don't think he even takes in the information that his guests spout on his podcast, he just listens and thinks about UFC or marijuana in his head. He will have two guests on with polar opposite opinions and he will agree with both while they're on the show and then disagree once someone else comes on with a different talking point

but that ability to be completely unbiased is what makes him successful

>>is immediately defensive about anything involving weed or something to which he has an emotional attachment

Obvious to everyone but Joe. Brain is cloudy. Mental capacity is stunted.
Joe is what you get when you tell a low Beta to lift.

75% of show is tabloid style gossip like a woman

Average IQ man who thinks he's a genius. Insufferable to listen to even though he's right about a lot of things.

I met him last year at a comedy club. Pretty chill dude.

Found the Jew.

kek. New Twin Peaks is great

Is it really? I tried the first two episodes and it seemed like it was just trying to be edgy for the sake of being edgy. I had no desire to keep watching

lmao

Joe the Slow

Give it space to breathe. It's the best TV I've ever seen.

Did you remember to DILATE?

So Sup Forums is basically what happens when you take NBC's Mid-2000s primetime reality show lineup seriously as an ideology?

He's unbiased but he's not very intelligent, which makes him imperfect but still wayy better than all of MSM

Dat last Graham Hancock podcast with the Skype Interview....what a salty bitter cunt Hancock is

I like him quite a bit but he's biased in his own ways and you need to keep those in mind when you're listening to his show. As other anons have mentioned his stance on weed is pretty tilted in an obvious direction, for example. He gives people a platform and a chance at least and I respect him for that.

what happened?

Trump for JRE #1000?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Social chameleon

The issue with Rogan is that he has no actual beliefs. He's a slippery social chameleon who adopts whatever the world view is of whoever he's talking to. The ONLY beliefs he truly holds are DUDE WEED LMAO, the superiority of kettlebells, and something about organic food.

He'll have a podcast on with Alex Jones saying that Trump is a good guy and knowing all this shit about how pizzagate is legit and about how evil Hillary is and how political correctness and white guilt shit needs to stop, and then on the next episode he'll have some liberal jew on he'll be agreeing that Drumpf is terrible and he's going to blow up the world and say that Pizzagate is bullshit and that whites need to fucking check their privilege, more or less.

I'll still listen occasionally, but it's only because I want to hear who he has on. Not because I want to hear Joe himself. In fact, I'd be great if he never ever added any commentary of his own at all.

Also, Eddie Bravo is secretly /ourguy/, even if he's a beaner. He acts dumb about all that flat earth bullshit, sure, but he's redpilled on the jews. Listen to this, starting at 5:30:
>Eddie, tell me right fucking now who runs this country
>Uh... uh.. I dont know man. Uh I'd say the people who... own the banks...
Then look how he acts when it's brought up that they're all jews. He fucking knows. He's playing dumb.

I've listened to over 400 JRE podcasts, something is fishy lately fags. He changes his personality for every guest he has on, but you can really spot his true feelings because he always tries to authenticate his feelings.

For instance, when ever he has a guest on that is in Physics, he always says something like "Don't you think we are made to build machine AI". He does this for many things, but i've just noticed some fuckery as of lately. His guests and his attitude are off big time.

On the money

Checked

>unbiased
that's incorrect.
he's biased because he's human.

The one where Hancock and Carlson were defending their thesis? Call him a whiny cunt if you want, but he's fucking right. Civilization is much older than mainstream archeology is willing to admit. There's too much evidence against mounting against the orthodox views.

I like that he brought attention to alternative treatments for depression and other mental issues when he spoke about ayahuasca and iboga. Two natural treatments that don't require lifelong use like (((pharma))) trash
I went to experience ayahuasca to cure my depression after our family lost a child. Best decision I ever made

Gatekeeper. Unbiased, haha.

Yeah for sure, but his biases are trivial as fuck so who cares. It's the partisan issues that he considers from both sides, and most of what he says I agree with. He's just a logical dude, people saying he has low intelligence but much smarter than all the normies, his opinions are actually make sense.

yeah he's a retard about weed
but he's not a shit comedian, have you seen his bit about Bruce Jenner?

>39 posts in
>still no rogan pasta

he's ok but I don't really like him

The social chameleon aspect is what you need to do in order to get people of differing opinions on your platform though. I don't think it really reflects poorly on him. If the JRE was known to be a leftist show, for example, do you think AJ would have gone on it? He provides a platform for people to speak and goads them into discussing their ideaology, it's not a bad strategy.

Eddie Bravo is kind of a retard. He's redpilled on the JQ but I can't respect anyone that smugly goes off on tangents about how NASA is a scam organization and the moon landing was faked and all that shit.

Thank you for the insightful comment Estonia!

I tend to try and make up my own mind based on facts I've researched. I don't give a shit about an eceleb's opinion.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
>Brought to you by SquareSpace©

>>is immediately defensive about anything involving weed or something to which he has an emotional attachment
Fucking this. Anytime anyone says something bad about weed, it hurts his feefees.
>"im not saying you shouldn't be allowed to smoke weed joe, i just think it makes people lazy"
>"UH NO, IF YOU THINK WEED MAKES YOU LAZY JUST LOOK AT ME IM NOT LAZY AND I SMOKE ALL THE WEED"
It's called a general trend, Joe. I know tons of people who got into weed and turned into lazy assholes. It makes you want to smoke weed instead of do something actually fun or productive.

This. I only read in a monastery under candle light for attaining knowledge.

I watched a couple of his podcasts but he's a pretty shitty host imo also like has been pointed out in the thread he is unbiased but semi-intellectual at best and tends to drag out a topic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Joe Rogan is not an unbiased source of information. His biases just match yours

Joe speaks to a scientist:
>Scientist: ...and that's why at most synapses and junctions, information is transmitted in the form of chemical messengers called neurotransmitters. When an action potential travels down an axon and reaches the axon terminal, it triggers the release of neurotransmitter from the presynaptic cell...
>Joe: Mmmm... that's amazing... I totally believe that mushrooms are alien beings that make us go to another dimensions of knowledge

He's shorter than his wife and young daughters and tries to make up for it by looking like a little boy gorilla and acting like he has a wide base of knowledge. He knows how to pretend to be unbiased.

Joe Rogan is married to a Jewish woman, no lie. This would make his kids Jewish too. Who would've thought!

>hating on Joe
YA FUCK

Unbiased? GTFO

>He shits on dumbass tin foil hat conspiracy theorists
He has retarded crackpots talking about Atlantis and other dimensions on his show all the time.

I can't really blame Eddie for the NASA shit. A lot of the stuff about the moon landing recordings may be bullshit, but I don't know enough to say more than that.

And I understand that you need to be somewhat of a social chameleon to do what he does and have a wide array of people on his podcast, but it's more than that. He doesn't just act agreeable and let people talk without shitting on them. He actually KNOWS all the info about everything we would consider "redpilled" but he'll only bother bringing it up that he knows this shit when he has someone like Trump or Peterson on, and he'll shill hardcore for the other direction if he has a liberal one. Perhaps I'm not explaining it right. It's about the DEGREE. He doesn't act like a neutral entity. He acts like he's right-wing with right wingers and left-wing with left-wingers. He goes full force. It's schizophrenic.

And we know it's NOT just him trying to be agreeable, because he wouldn't go head-on like that if it were the case. And if that were the case, he wouldn't flip shit just because someone says they're not really in favor of drug use. It just shows that it's the only damn thing he cares about, and everything else is bullshit.

Also, I don't like how he lets his DUDE WEED shit completely ruin otherwise good topics of discussion. For example, he has Graham Hancock on and I want to hear him talk about ancient civilizations and the sphinx and astronomy and all this good stuff. Instead, what do they talk about? Weed and DMT. They'll spend 15 minutes talking about the stuff that Hancock is famous for - the stuff that people WANT to see him talk about - and then he'll spend the next 3 hours talking about his drug obsession. At first you just think they're on a tangent, so you skip forward 10 minutes, then 30 minutes, than an hour, then 2 hours. Nope, still talking about DUDE WEED LMAO

Honestly then what are his biases? I can squarely say I disagree with him on a few topics, like I think MMA is for retards and smoking weed regularly makes you dumber. It seems like he's got an interest in listening to people from all walks of life and I find it refreshing.

He's pretty gullible but he obviously wants to learn so i respect that. Radio is sometimes entertaining.

Maynard just dropped today.
Listened to the first half, not so great.

Joe is retarded but he is just smart enough to know that he should listen to others first before saying no or yes to someone.

So the lesson here is never ever listen to him but just listen to his guests and hope Joe asks a challenging question.

But does he actually learn anything? People only think he learns things and becomes redpilled because they only bother listening to him talk to people they want to hear, like Alex Jones and Jordan Peterson. You think Joe knows his shit, and then you hear him talk to some liberal kike, and he sounds like a fucking SJW college student talking about systemic oppression and white privilege.

He's just a ventriloquist dummy for whoever he's talking to.

he is the best medium for truth, he covers all topics, speaks his mind which allows for 2 objective points of view (him and the guest)

>He goes full force. It's schizophrenic.

I guess this is where we disagree because that's my favorite part about him. Being able to shift your perspective to someone else's and understand their views from their own point of view is a mark of wisdom, if you ask me. I'm not saying Joe is incredibly wise but I think that's an incredibly good habit to form and I like that he does it. You're right though, he does know more than he lets on. It was funny watching Alex Jones confront him about that and see JR just kind of splutter and try to keep the act going.

And yeah the drug thing is a huge weakness of his, I wish he would approach it with the same kind of open-mindedness that he seems to with everything else. I get the feeling that he values his mental clarity quite a bit and managed to find that state through his interactions with psychedelics, so he puts a large amount of importance on them and gets tilted when people question it. Everyone has their weak points though, but yeah I wish it didn't come up so much. I admit I tend to tune out or fast forward when he starts talking about that shit, there's only so much you can discuss about drugs before it just turns into a circlejerk.

ayahuasca does what? is it like using dmt or lsd to treat depression?

Bump. Joe LOVES a good conspiracy theory and his guests are probably 65% conservative 35% liberal.

Joe "yea man, the thing about trump is i don't know if his tax plan will work. jamie pull up the tax thing on google see if you can find anything. have you ever tried DMT? it's so awesome, it's like acid but safer. you should go hunting with me some time. did you know coyotes are spreading into new england? its crazy!
wait, you don't like DMT? how dare you sir, how dare you" Rogan

>unbiased
fuck off, joe rogan is a fucking yesman radical centrist lolbertarian

It's his interviewing technique, he's addressed it before. The real Joe is pretty much the standard "Libertarian with socially liberal and fiscally conservative views" type. He likes small government, weed, etc. Is against hyper-PC safe space tranny culture but will never go full 1488, supports gay marriage, etc.

NORMIE GET OUT

>shits on alex jones for being a "nut"
>has fucking retard eddie bravo arguing flat earth theory
fuck off
youtu.be/0_TqeV_SrpI

I've listened to him for years now and he started as a bonafide skeptic and then settled down. Now he realized 90% of the conspiracy shit is shit after having delved into it all when he was younger and on his drug-psychedelic phase.
Now though he's a fairly straight shooter as far as questions and not getting too into his own bias/diatribes other than I definitely see and hear a lot of LA-isms out of him and his world-view now has fully settled to being what LA would consider a centrist - however he's definitely on the Left.
His social positions are firmly on the Left. So I listen to him but realize he's definitely NOT right down the middle. I appreciate his relative open-ness though. He's no Adam Corrola (who I think was his prototype but Adam is more of the "cool-late-boomer" crowd...if there is such a thing.)
Anyways - He is what I wish the Left media would sort of come to: Able to listen and isn't vehemently/radically invested in their preconceived world-view. Joe is at least willing to change his opinions upon sufficient information that can sway him. You can tell he's actively evaluating his stances. Which is great.

He's kind of weak in certain regards.I mean...I'm a complete beta compared to this guy but he's on Testosterone Replacement and Human Growth Hormone.In case of a crazy societal collapse even what would happen to his hormones if he suddenly stopped TRT?

Maynard is a fucking annoying human being. Total California indoctrination. The man is insufferable. Can't listen to his music anymore once I realized he's so fucking retarded.

There's a difference between being able to see someone else's perspective vs going so full on in embracing whatever your guest is saying that you end up looking like you're further left than the left-wing guests and further right than the right-wing guests.

Again, I understand why this makes for a better interviewer/host, but it doesn't change the fact that I think it's inherently disingenuous, and there's something slippery about his personality. I'll only listen sometimes because I want to hear THE GUESTS and not what Rogan himself has to say, because Rogan is empty-headed and has no ideas of his own. He's just a ventriloquist who will parrot whatever his guest thinks. He's irrelevant, but he brings on decent guests sometimes, so there's that.

ayahuasca contains dmt, yes, but it is nothing like using Dmt as the plant mix used to make it contains many other non-active compounds that are useful in the ayahuasca journey.
It helps to treat depression by bringing you on a very controlled yet sometimes frightening journey.
When you partake on the ayahuasca journey you are asked to pose questions you seek answers to. They are presented to you as powerful visions

Gatekeeper to some extent. Smart, but doesn't show how smart he is.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Has a wide Reach, but could do more with it.

Duncan Trussell is doing it

more like
>has Alex Jones on
>Alex Jones demonstrably shows that the shit he's talking about is actually based in fact and he's not talking out his ass
>Joe Rogan seems totally blown away by finding out about this stuff
>even lets it slip that he knew a lot of the stuff about false flags and pizzagate and such beforehand as well
>next episode rolls around
>shits on Alex Jones as a crackpot conspiracy theorist anyway, even after all that.

He doesn't think he's a genius. He has said this 6 gorillion times. He knows he's average but he also realizes that most people are fucking retarded so in contrast he's relatively intelligent.

>Alex Jones demonstrably shows that the shit he's talking about is actually based in fact and he's not talking out his ass

bill burr (toned it down since he started living in (((hollywood)))

drug addled nincompoop
his ignorance makes him seem "unbiased" to low information individuals
Sorry bud if the truth hurts

>expecting anything less from a frontman of the band that's called "Tool"

These guys are an extremely rare case when band's name describes both the members and the auidence perfectly.

And who the fuck listens to Tool in 2017 anytway?

youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg

Manlets never learn. Unfortunately, that includes Joe.

Philip DeFranco and Tim Pool are pretty unbiased.

yeah i meant joe shitting on alex in other podcasts like the video i linked, in the alex jones and joe rogan podcast they totally seemed like bros, then he shits on him right after in another podcast

He mainly just sucks the dick of whoever he is interviewing and acts like he agrees with everything they say. Occasionally he brings on some retard like Sargon who he can push around to make it look like he has a spine, but generally he is an opportunist with no real principles except self-interest.

Young Jamie--find me some memes with attitude!

>unbiased
he's heavily left-leaning.
He just reigns it in around right-leaning people because he wants everyone to like him.
The sheer amount of liberalness he puts out causes me physical pain, I do not know why I llisten to his podcast.

Exactly what I've noticed as well.

Also, while Rogan plays himself off as a libertarian, I think there's more to it than that. He's a transhuman utopianist. Whenever he gets the chance, he always goes on about how technology is going to turn us into Deus Ex nano-gods or whatever the fuck. It's fucking stupid and it's frustrating whenever he gets caught up and clings onto this bullshit in conversations. He'll say things like "Hey man I don't believe in borders. So what if it's not realistic... right now! In the future, we're going to EVOLVE to be, like one people with no borders man. It's the future current year! robots will make this possible!"

He needs to cut that shit out. The only times he lets his true ideologies slip out is when it's dumb shit like transhumanism and kettlebells and DMT

This. Without the 90's mystery era of who is maynard everyone realizes he's a cunt hippie.

He seems like a very cool guy.I'd love to be his eromenos.

I suppose it seemed like from what I wrote that I JUST stopped listening to them. No. Maybe in high-school. (1999-2001ish)
I dug him when the first Perfect Circle album came out but soon after was like. Meh.
Saw them live. Was like, Meh.
Now he has a vineyard and is a total prick.

Sargon of akkad is pretty good

Muh kekistanis

He has like 10 hours of podcasts per week, so he's bound to sound retarded for atleast 20 minutes of that time per week, but his podcast is very entertaining and though provoking. I think he needs to lay off the liberal guests though.
Something that must be known about him is that he is just basically an interviewer. When he has a conservative guest on he leans right, liberal guest on he leans left. But he will never go full red pill. He just seems like a classic "california conservative" which is the most far right you can be in california without being hated. Basically a libertarian.

Who's the semen demon?

>He shits on dumbass tin foil hat conspiracy theorists

He invited alex jones for infamous podcast 911, which is rogans most watched podcast on youtube.

If you believe it is all nonsense then you are contradicting yourself. And you'd have to explain why apple pulled that podcast episode, talking about psychic vampires.

If you believe they are true, you are also contradicting yourself, because he would be entertaining conspiracies.