You're not well Sup Forums

'A psychiatrist goes inside the minds of Trump’s ‘true believers’

rawstory.com/2017/07/psychiatrists-take-you-inside-the-minds-of-trumps-true-believers/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cdzfP
mediabiasfactcheck.com/raw-story/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Hoffer
theconversation.com/profiles/ronald-w-pies-175097
amazon.com/Becoming-Mensch-Timeless-Talmudic-Everyone/dp/0761852964/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html
alternet.org/story/125140/bonobo_sex_and_'ladyboners':_is_women's_desire_really_that_confusing
theconversation.com/profiles/ronald-w-pies-175097/articles
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
amazon.com/Becoming-Mensch-Timeless-Talmudic-Everyone/dp/0761852964
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/cdzfP

I thought that it was illegal or unethical for a psychiatrist to diagnose people he or she has never met in person?

>A psychiatrist goes inside the minds of Trump’s ‘true believers’
>meanwhile an abused psychopath won the presidency of the third nuclear country and they all love him and his pedo wife

It is. The Goldwater Rule.

>implying there are any ethic in US media

>psychiatry
>not condemning transexuality as mental illness

Psychiatry lost all of its credibility by placating to insane SJWs.

>archive.is/cdzfP
nice, fuck clickbaiters

Based

Guess I need to lurk more and not be a nigger...what is the rule or posting etiquette you're referring to?

oh great! another commie tactic! if you don't agree with us you must be mentally il, right on comrade!

mediabiasfactcheck.com/raw-story/

Raw Story is far left. I don't expect any neutral topics on their behalf covering Donald Trump news. Do not link to them again.

I'd be much more interested to hear what a real psychologist has to say over a drug pushing anesthesiologist

Shit, I know it too. It's weird that we know this kind of details about the US while being Russians, isn't it?
I should probably apply to that SPB shill company, I have too much expertise.

>literally using soviet tactics
Lmfao

you're replying to a bot

It's pretty funny how they don't see what they're writing can be applied directly to their side as well. They're confirmed idiots

>As a psychiatrist, I’m interested in how vulnerable groups can be manipulated by misleading rhetoric.

See, hillary campaign

>Hoffer understood that the true believer is rarely concerned with facts

See CNN and Hillary campaign

>Mass movements can rise and spread without belief in a God, but never without belief in a devil

See Hillary campaign

>the “true believer” as someone willing to die for “the cause.”

See violent leftist riots

I get it, we do follow Trump blindly sometimes, but how can these fuckheads write this bullshit and not even be self-aware enough to see how it applies to them too???

Well the Soviets helped the American leftists a lot, and we are arguably to blame for what's going on now lol. The US went for destroying the Soviet economy, the Soviets went for destroying the American society.

Don't assume I was posting unironically.

Lurk and you'll find out

This.

Sort yourself out, nigger

Based Nordbro

Remember the article about using magnets to reduce people's spirituality and belief in God?

Now they're pushing the angle that conservatism is a mental illness.

Soon, the day will come when conservatives will be put in medical custody for their own good and have their brains fried into obedient little left-wing drones.

You've been warned.

it's a bot that covers your sorry ass most of the time when you link some fake news site

the proper etiquette is to do it yourself

Based nordic bro
Wasn't he banned by pussy mods tho?

>someone who I've never met claims to have gone inside my mind
Remote viewing CIA niggers confirmed.

You forgot the studies claiming that left wingers are intelectually and morally superior

>implying that the majority of Sup Forums still believes Trump is different from all of the other kike puppets that make up our government

I am sorry but I have been evaluated already and I am not insane. I have papers from the evaluation. This society is sick and not natural.

You can't ban him he is one of the few people that actually pay for this site.

translation: a paid shill cherry picks some carefully selected targets to unethically diagnose them without their consent or confidentiality.

>conjecture: the field

Hahaha like psychiatry is even real without repeatable experiments hahahaha like 90% of it is unscientific garbage and then there's the handful of people that actually do amazing work but it makes non-whites look awful so they get demonized

An atheist on the take from big pharma generalizes about people he's never met.

Ftfy

>psychiatrist
>diagnosing people he has never physically met with
>millions of them all at the same time

Nope, nothing unethical or unprofessional about this!

>flag
everytime

>(((psychiatrist)))

into the trash it goes

>a Jew is Jewing Jewishly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Hoffer
>Hoffer believed that rapid change is not necessarily a positive thing for a society and that too rapid change can cause a regression in maturity for those who were brought up in a different society. He noted that in America in the 1960s, many young adults were still living in extended adolescence. Seeking to explain the attraction of the New Left protest movements, he characterized them as the result of widespread affluence, which "is robbing a modern society of whatever it has left of puberty rites to routinize the attainment of manhood." He saw the puberty rites as essential for self-esteem and noted that mass movements and juvenile mindsets tend to go together, to the point that anyone, no matter what age, who joins a mass movement immediately begins to exhibit juvenile behavior.
*doffs protest pussy*

>A psychiatrist makes wild uneducated guesses about an entire group of people he has never met and correctly manages to understand several million wildly different people, to guess their every thought and wildly differing desires into one neat psychological profile that just so happens to fit the narrative of Trump supporters as brainwashed retards being used by a conman.

This is the guy who wrote it.
theconversation.com/profiles/ronald-w-pies-175097

And what a coincidence, he also wrote this!
amazon.com/Becoming-Mensch-Timeless-Talmudic-Everyone/dp/0761852964/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

>psychiatrist
>raw story

trash it

I wonder if people really can't tell just from phrasing.

Article unironically says evangelicals have roots in white supremacy, that's one big strike.

Then the stuff about Trump especially about Curiel. They always seem to leave out the fact that Trump immediately says that Curiel is probably angry at The Wall. Sure, Trump has no vocabulary and is easy to clip up negatively, but that isn't racist.

>And XY man is a (((woman))).
>And melissa etheridge is an XY (((man))).
>And bruce Jenner is an XX (((woman))).

(((((((((((((Science)))))))))))))

" Males who identified themselves as straight swelled while gazing at heterosexual or lesbian sex and while watching the masturbating and exercising women. They were mostly unmoved when the screen displayed only men. Gay males were aroused in the opposite categorical pattern. Any expectation that the animal sex would speak to something primitive within the men seemed to be mistaken; neither straights nor gays were stirred by the bonobos. And for the male participants, the subjective ratings on the keypad matched the readings of the plethysmograph. The men’s minds and genitals were in agreement.
All was different with the women. No matter what their self-proclaimed sexual orientation, they showed, on the whole, strong and swift genital arousal when the screen offered men with men, women with women and women with men. They responded objectively much more to the exercising woman than to the strolling man, and their blood flow rose quickly — and markedly- as they watched the apes. And with the women, especially the straight women, mind and genitals seemed scarcely to belong to the same person. The readings from the plethysmograph and the keypad weren’t in much accord. During shots of lesbian coupling, heterosexual women reported less excitement than their vaginas indicated; watching gay men, they reported a great deal less; and viewing heterosexual intercourse, they reported much more. When the films featured only men, the lesbians reported less engagement than the plethysmograph recorded. Whether straight or gay, the women claimed almost no arousal whatsoever while staring at the bonobos.
nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html
alternet.org/story/125140/bonobo_sex_and_'ladyboners':_is_women's_desire_really_that_confusing

>trump has no vocabulary

Hokay.

will I have to get boobs implanted. I guess I could feel myself up while I fap but can they give me a third arm?

>You're not well Sup Forums

well yeah, obviously lmao

I used to go there, but those people are unhinged. I finally got b& for pointing out out.

Left wingers are more into becoming trannys, which means they are more open-minded, which means they are progressive(because this is the definition of progressive), which means they are more smarter.

>'A psychiatrist goes inside the minds of Trump’s ‘true believers’

tl;dr: one of (((them))) is buttmad again.

RIGHT WING ARCHIVING SQUADS

you can't trust women who dont swallow
thats a fact

+1 internets

This is the guy who wrote it. Notice something?

theconversation.com/profiles/ronald-w-pies-175097/articles

wew fucking lad, look at all that propaganda

>curly hair
>Curly nose
>Hands rubbing together out of shot

>tfw no harem of tranny leftis you were alloted after conquering a city for Emperor Trump

...can't even trust women who swallow though
means they are desperate

And i'm sure this kike faggot thinks muslims are mentally stable overall.

im god nigger, I got 3.95 gpa last semester with 18 credits have fine ass waifu who cooks and cleans for me. Bout to to go to grad school for 2 year then make 100k. Then I am going to start my mechanized cannabis farm

im doing fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

(((psychiatrist)))

thank you

everytime

Psychology is a jewish invention used to make unchallengeable critiques against gentile culture.

Everything left-leaning is fake. 100% anti-white agenda-driven.

Remember: It's always projection. Just straight-up assume it. Make liberals prove that they're NOT talking about themselves. Sometimes they even won't be, but my faith in humanity has been draining off into a bin labeled "it's always projection" for a while now.

>psychiatrist

So, what? He wrote a prescription or something?

It's an opinion piece based on a shit book of some charletan.

>Eric Hoffer (July 25, 1898 – May 21, 1983) was an American moral and social philosopher.
>Much of the details of Hoffer's early life is through his own accounts, with no concrete proof, other than his word, and some aspects of it have been challenged by historians. (Ref.?)
"It was real in my mind"

Sounds like a fucking bum to me.

(((Dr Pies))) stooped low indeed.

Jesus, these people are so fucking boring.

This
>Oy vey you have strong political beliefs? clearly you want to play with your shit and fuck your mother!

And what do you know:
>amazon.com/Becoming-Mensch-Timeless-Talmudic-Everyone/dp/0761852964
>Becoming a Mensch: Timeless Talmudic Ethics for Everyone Paperback – November 4, 2010
by Ronald Pies (Author)
>Ronald Pies (Author)

:')

Sup Forums is always right

It's amazing how a vodka bottle rolling over a keyboard can be so coherent.

>story based on the last book the author read.
>book was written in the fifties
>has absolutely nothing to do with anyone who is alive, and a "true believer"
Waste of time, not worth reading. Click bait garbage with no relevancy to this decade.

>archive.is/cdzfP
Couldn't get through it.

Just fucking nonsense. Someone summarize what the kike shrink was saying

Psychiatry is mainly theory and unproven practice where they throw drugs at you and see what sticks. .

>I read this book, because it was assigned reading in college.
>I'm going to make an outdated, lose, comparison that could basically fit just as well for any political party, by just changing the names. I have only subjective information and supply no facts.
>I'm a psychologist

That's about it. Don't waste your time.

Any kind of doctor can get in trouble for it

>Timeless Talmudic Ethics for Everyone Paperback – November 4, 2010
>by Ronald Pies (Author)
Every time

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WAKE ME UP (WAKE ME UP INSIDE) CAN'T WAKE UP

haha damn even dr drew got shut down

they did everything they could to get hillary to win, lmao what a fucking loser she is

ALWAYS (((THEM)))
NO EXCEPTIONS

I would just argue that real Psychiatry is highly scientific and is objectively helpful to the vast majority of people who undergo treatment, but this is not "psychiatry" that this person is doing.

Important concept: Real Vs. Distorted. This happens to be distorted.

Archive clickbait sites to deny them money.

>understand anything at all about science
>instant and long-distance psychiatric diagnosis
Pick one.
One of the most important phenomenon overlapping the Trumpening has been the Collapse of Authority. This is just and completely the fault of the mishandlers of their own authority. The person attacking the credibility of psychology in this article would be fine if he was expressing a political opinion. In this way he would be illustrating the inability of tunnel vision liberals to learn from their mistakes or make an argument beyond namecalling. Instead he dons a white lab coat and declares his political insults to be "diagnoses," which is not what that word means, which suggests that he does not know or does not care what that word means.

Well, you're not wrong.

>archive.is/cdzfP
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Psychiatry and psychology are exceedingly Jewish and feminine fields so it's not like ethics matter.

This. I've seen it too many times. I used to think projection was a bunch if bullshit, but apparently it's true.

Caveat, though, not all judgement is projection. But most lefty projection is for some reason.

>be Russian
>other Russian asks if you can think of a case of misusing psychiatric diagnosis to attack political enemies
>...
>name the character assassination of Barry Goldwater
Yeah, no, that's something many countries do: avoid talking about your much bigger problems by memorizing a relatively obscure US example. It's the US that looks screwed up that way.

Especially when the guy in question is a member of a mexican separatist group called "La Raza."
They always leave that part out too.
Not many white people outside of the south west seem to even know that group exists.

>Clickbaiters into archive
Why is every Sup Forums link being archived to a Mossad web site in Israel along with the IP address and workstation information of the Sup Forumstard poster??

Found it.

because it's okay to be like that if your side is in the right.

is typically the response i've always gotten.

Well said. I think we can apply that to the media in general at this point, but academics and the like have been doing the same to their own credibility for a while now.

The left call us crazy for not believing their Russian Conspiracy. There would have to be mountains of proof of the conspiracy in order to justify thinking someone who refuses to believe it is crazy. And if there was any proof the collusion took place, he would already be out of office considering 90% of DC, the MSM, Hollywood, and the EU are investigating and demonizing him.

>a psychiathrist

Wow, I cannot in words describe how excited I am.