Somali immigrant incident happened to me today; story

>get on a metro on the way to capital city
>ticket inspectors get on the metro on the next stop
>don't mind because I payed my trip
>times passes, ticket inspector with a somali background comes to me to check if im travelling illegally
>asks whether he can see the ticket
>i put my hand in my pocket, cant feel my ticket
>oh fuck
>start looking for it everywhere
>say to him "Sorry, i cant find me ticket anywhere"
>somali inspector looks at another ticket inspector, whispers to me that it is okay for now, but i better have a ticket next time
>I thank him and get to travel to helsinki

Today's occurrence made me rethink the way i view immigration. I'm no longer as against non-white people moving in Finland. I've started to judge people on the individual bases, not on the collective bases.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've also had many positive encounters with non-white people. Wish Sup Forums would rethink their ideas about non whites

homo

stop lying perkele

yes i agree with this true tale, this is why we need more africans and muslims in our country, otherwise we will not progress

I have also had positive experiences with non-white people.

It doesn't justify replacement migration on a biblical scale though.

If every immigrant was nice, mass immigration would still be wrong.

I don't mind non-whites. In fact, a majority of them are very pleasant.

I hate niggers though. There's a big difference between a black man and a nigger.
>Niggers are the ones cutting you off in traffic.
>Niggers are the ones killing each other, bringing down the rest of their race.

Everyone likes a black man, nobody likes a nigger.

If you're a white nationalist, you have to deal with the fact that not all non-whites are bad people, you will meet people that are not white, that you agree with and respect. And that shouldn't sway your opinion on anything political, because in the end it has nothing to do with it. You fucking retard.

neekeri lopeta se valehtelu

et ole suomalainen

He didn't do his job. For you it's good but not for the well being of your country

>one job
>inspect ticket
>failed

same fin posted it again

so a somalian helped you break the rules?
sounds about right

sucks, but it's a cold hard fact.

>That face
The face of fucking nightmares right there.

Some are nice but they are just a banana away from crazy. In the same way joos or russians have a rumour of being batshit crazy. Its not entirely false.

Haha so you're saying you now view them as people who don't do their job? Welcome to the club

If that nigger fined you then that would be called justice... what you did OP is simply describe a lousy nigger not doing his job properly. And I thought Finland was based.... fuck off you raindeer fucker

This

>ticket inspector with a somali background
Stopped reading there.

This fucking thread again, kill yourself you fucking cunt

Your ticket inspector was nice?
I guess that means we need to replace the native white population with millions of shit skins

why is a somali a ticket inspector?

Why don't you ask your wife/girlfriend if she wants to fuck a based black guy too?

You sound like a baby boomer plz die screaming faggot.

Nice ylilauta meme :DDDDD

This is another forced meme from ylilauta, people have been making positive stories about Somalis for a week.

kek. This.

Well Spurdo'd my friend.

die weak faggot

AnCap in a nutshell

>I like dark invaders because they are bad employees and shirk their duty, which in this instance benefited me
(((you))) need to leave

>individual bases, not on the collective bases.
Hang in there buddy. It gets better. Pic related. Daily reminder that prevention is the best cure.

>Today's occurrence made me rethink the way i view immigration
why

makes no sense

one dude is laid back about your ticket.
suddenly you view immigration different?

are you under the impression that we oppose immigration from somalia because somalis are not cool?

You seem to have replaced one idiocy with another

Good you came to your senses. Remember that that refugees boost the economy and they take the jobs that the lazy natives dont want. Just look at Sweden.

100% This.

How can I succeed in life without a Somali wife?

Enjoy them, and all the wonderful benefits of 3rd world invasions

>nigger doesn't do his job
>based black man

Sage and move along

We should start having only somali inspectors, that way everyone can at least get a free trip.

So much this

lol black cops in my city are the meanest to niggers. They hate the niggers who ruined thier childhoods and take it out on niggers with vengence

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

People refer to "the final redpill" all the time but this is it. I have a dear black friend and Jew ones but i can't let it sway my sensibilities. Rising white nationalism is the only hope for our countries.

Just because one somalion ain't a bad guy does not mean the others abd the majority are bad. If you think that the western world and whites are to lazy to do work tha your just delusional, we, along with japan and the US took over the world, were not lazy. Also most somalions have an IQ of 66 to 80 which would be very bad for the gene pool. Next time you want immigration, rethink your life. preserve your people and your ethnic group.

Every ethnicity is capable of kindness the problem is that when something like the Arab Spring happens to it all the good people die and only zealots survive

I think I found a vid of OP on a train.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM

Worst shill thread ever
Who falls for shit like this
kikebook users?

Are you fucking stupid, they do nothing but lazy around and take welfare. Oh yeah and they rape, a lot. take it from someone who has vistied the place. Get off kf our board lefty pol.

.ANECDOTAL
.N
.E
.C
.D
.O
.T
.A
.L

wow based black guy

Today a black guy didn't rape my mother. Black people are BASED

user are you literally me?
> Going to buy a new car
> Go get 3k from bank
> At the car merchant
> Can't find my wallet
> fml.jpg
> Out of nowhere a wild somalian immigrant appears
> Gives my back my wallet, says he saw me drop it and followed me
> Taps me on my back and whispers to my ear " you find surprise inside " and leaves
> Look inside the wallet
> There is an extra 1k
> Everything went better than expected

Man those somalians are great.

Go home Tarja.

You made at least one fake shill thread about Somalis yesterday, faggot. Fuck you.

sounds legit

Stop making these threads you faggot. Yesterday it was about you supposedly dropping your wallet

Stopped reading at (((merchant)))

>bump

Damn youve lost your wallet every day for 2 weeks now.

Oh wait the ticket one you seem to have lost your ticket every day his week.

they still have to go back

how can you be so monstrous as to deny somalia the presence of this hard working champion of the people?

you make me sick

BASED BLACK MAN
I hope he will impregnate a lot of women, so we have more of him around.

>cocaine isn't all that bad guys I mean it does help you concentrate really well, just ignore the other symptoms

That's you. That's what you sound like.

There's an enormous amount of kind and compassionate immigrants.
However, you can most likely find the same within your native population.

The question this begs then is simply, "why immigrants"?
Why not breeding programs?
What not allow the population reduction that worldwide data proves comes part-and-parcel with higher levels of civilization, thus allowing each civilian a chance to own more land and freedom?

The answer is always money and the money-holders.

Yes yes, I habe many good experinces with non-white personas

Swallow the real red pill - mass immigration has occurred for all of history.

> not all non-whites are bad people
If they are good, they`d be first good to their kin.
And that is why they can fuck off.

Yes this totally justify white genocide.

Hi jew how is the weather in Jerusalem?

>somali inspector looks at another ticket inspector, whispers to me: OP IS A FAGGOT

Personally if they try to integrate into the country than I'm fine

But when others don't even try to learn the language and think their religion and culture is more important than yours its annoying.
Also annoying when people basically get brown privilege.
European Immigrant myself

>Has a good experience with one non-white person
>Proceeds to support immigration for EVERY non-white person
Well, if it was that easy to convince you in the first place...

I used to have his job in the USA. You looked honest and well mannered so he let it slide. I always let people go. Especially if I see them fidget around for the ticket instead of trying to get off the train

>nigger
>working
choose one

Made up story. Nice try. Not really actually. That was shit