Show's over, Mars colonies not to happen during Trump's presidency

"Not enough funds" NASA says

engadget.com/2017/07/13/nasa-budget-cannot-land-humans-on-mars/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000621

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/37200-read-elon-musk-spacex-mars-colony-plan.html
theverge.com/2017/6/25/15870934/spacex-second-launch-weekend-rocket-landing-success-falcon-9-landing
archive.is/JPVKb
gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2017/05/secret-mars-base-found-google-maps.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally
>"NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGREMZ N SHIEEEET"

i guess we have to be more *down to earth* these days

Good, we have no fucking business there. And if we do want to go, let billionaires who are up for some fun pay for it. They can make some fund for it, if they please.

Why the fuck would we waste taxpayer money putting people on a fucking fridges wasteland?
Let Elon waste Redditors' money on that. We should be investing in Venusian Cloud cities.

NASA doesn't have any cis white males working for them anymore, so it's impossible no matter how many gender studies they hire

Why aren't they banging on about colonies on the moon first. It makes more sense to build colonies there first. Its like talking up Mars is a funding budget booster for some program thats blatantly not going to happen or something...............geeeez guys do you think they are all talk?

this
its all diversity hires now

Fuck em anyway, if anyone gets to mars it will be private enterprise

theres no reason to not build a moon base first. theres no reason to not develop a program to build solar powered robots that can slowly dig underground tunnels first. get a clue.

earth is flat u bluelets, u or ur children or ur grand children will never set foot on (((Mars))), you will die on this rock and your children will become rape toys for niggers

Australia has a moon base already

What if they take the benefits that is given to niggers, and channel it to NASA instead.?

Let SpaceX, Reaction Engines, Blue Origin, Deep Space Industries and other private entities continue with what they're doing and re-evaluate the options available in a couple of years.

Stuff is happening but it's not up to NASA to take point.

>taxpayer money
I know right? I mean whats the taxpayer budget on now, like MINUS 20 TRILLION or something? I mean come on taxes are real guys. Your taxes really really do go towards funding stuff - not just paying off the interest on the loans.

Pay more taxes Goys and we can go to Mars (but will miss out the moon coz, you know, thats for pussies - even tho it makes sense to colonize there first)

It's a barren wasteland. Who cares about Mars?

another dream crushed by drumpf

There's less interesting stuff on the moon and asteroids are closer to Mars.

It's a good thing we sink gorillions into the military instead of space exploration, right goys?

HOW ABOUT WE COLONIZE THE MOON FIRST, GOYS?

MAKES SENSE DOESN'T IT, OR AM I BEING A 'TARD?

I bet Rethuglicans would give more funding if there was oil there

>NASA

It's spaceX who are doing that you dumb nigger

Oh noe! We won't get rocks or potential microbes stuck in ice. All those important resources that mars has. Whyyy even live...

>NASA whining about not having enough money

Business as usual.

technology, progress everyone who has an iq over 100

No, we should colonise the Inner Earth World first. Also, fuck NASA.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

government's job is not to make mars colonies anyway

private sector will find a way

ITS ABOUT 6 GORRILLLION TIMES CLOSER TO EARFF, DOE!

I FFFINK NASA MIGHT WANNA TRY OUT A TEST COLONY ON THE MOOOOON FFFFIRST DOE, RIGHT GOYS? I MEAN JUST TO TEST IT OUT, RIGHT? I MEAN INSTEAD OF GOING ALL THE WAY TO FUCKIN' MARS.

ITS LIKE THEY WANT AN EXCUSE FOR MORE DEBT-BUDGET OR SUMMFFINK?

No shit. We don't have an orbital shipyard yet and until we do any colonization effort is impossible.

Read the article, shit for brains. Its NASA

why not put money into more efficient propulsion to get out of the atmosphere and mining asteroids for rare minerals. getting to mars seems like putting the cart before the horse

and its not like it was getting much funding Obama either

space.com/37200-read-elon-musk-spacex-mars-colony-plan.html

Retarded faggot

So literally nothing.

This actually makes way more sense.
Nice quote too

NASA and Musk's companies are seperate entities you illiterate nigger.

>Implying a man will even set foot on mars let alone colonize it within the next 500 years (if there are even any whites left by then)
It a fucking fucking waste of money.

Exactly, so it's not "shows over" is it cunt

CUZZ DEY CAN JUST PRINTZ DE MONEEZ. THERE IS NO BUDGETZ.

DEY ARE ON MINUS 20 TRILLION RIGHT NOW, GOYS!!

DERE IS NO "FUNDING"

Because we can't make it to space anyways so it has to be something less reachable so they can have excuse to keep asking for money but somehow it never happens. Who remembers the virgin airlines guy saying he was going to take people to space. Whatever happened to that? Hmm didn't go. Same shit is going to happen with Elon Cuck, take all the money, never go into space.

>NASA
>"Space"
>"Mars"

its a quote some quack radio talkshow host repeated, saying he for sure heard Rich say it

Who cares?

Exactly

FUCKING NIGGER OBAMA CANCELED CONSTELLATION PROGRAM TO REPLACE THE SPACE SHUTTLE NOW WE ARE STUCK USING SLAVSHIT SPACE EQUIPMENT. FUCK YOU OBAMA, YOU DESTROYED 8 YEARS OF PROGRESS AND WASTED ANOTHER 8. WORST PRESIDENT.

It is when most of the scientific community has no faith in Musk, who has failed on most of his rocket projects prior.

if money were all it took, Saudi Arabia would have colonized the moon by now

There's virtually zero natural resources of value on the moon and the low gravity ensures we would have to ship people back and forth to Earth every few months otherwise they'll suffer permanent bone degradation. The exposure to cosmic radiation due to zero atmosphere and magnetosphere will also create cancer risks for everyone.

The only reason to 'colonize' the moon would be to maintain mining robots that dig up regolith and ship it to an orbital foundry where it's refined and used as radiation shielding for spacecraft.

>t. nasa employee

lmao, theverge.com/2017/6/25/15870934/spacex-second-launch-weekend-rocket-landing-success-falcon-9-landing

Always archive it archive.is/JPVKb

Cause the stock market would be ran by super space jews if they colonized the moon.

My bad senpai

we already have bases on Mars
check it out, it;s on google maps
gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2017/05/secret-mars-base-found-google-maps.html

It's not over yet. Id wager we'll be 80% likely to get this rolling in the 8 years of Trump. Damn shame he didn't promise this though, because you know he'd deliver. Maybe a 2020 promise?

Better idea, why not put all the nigs on a rocket and launch them into space?

Im sure they already know how to do everything.

If they can bailout banks and still have a thread on the most "redpilled" board on the internet talking about "funding" and "budgets" when the nation is MINUS 20 trillion dollars in debt and we all know, yet don't mention it..........................I think they can do what he says.

he might have tweeted about it once, years ago. thats the same as a campaign promise

Too many POC's stealin' from the coffers

it's on google maps, are you implying google maps is photoshoped?

Yes.

they for sure know how to. the only problem are nuclear treaties that came into effect during development

didn't he give them more than obama?

BBP(Black Budget Projects) are involved with Space & Aircraft programs.

[Talked about this in several threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Super Soldier,Chimera & Clone programs are also part of BBP's. Along with Weapon systems that would make Nukes look like a firecracker.

We'll tell them they're colonizing the sun and their melanin will give them superpowers while on its surface.

also in case you want to go bigger (and built in space)

>Super Soldier,Chimera & Clone programs

Too many niggers and not enough rockets.

There isn't anything on mars
Daily reminder the Sahara is bigger than Europe and any terraforming we do on mars we could do cheaper and easier in the Sahara

NASA so full of retards I'm surprised they're still able to tie their own shoelaces these days.

Between mars colonies and the wall, I'd rather the one who will keep the mexicans away.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
fuck off nigger

time to fire NASA

Or at any other time, ever. Ungrateful fucks like you will never appreciate how unique earth is.

Mein niggerz

>hurrr durrrr nasa so dumbb
>hurr durr I, a redneck, am smarter

The point of a colony is that people could live up there indefinitely. And you could easily put the base underground to avoid radiation.

who cares about space at all besides racists? we need to spend more money on welfare and refugee programs also don't forget to send another 6000000000000 gorillion shekels to israel

nice digits

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>The point of a colony is that people could live up there indefinitely.
I'm aware. And I've pointed out why you wouldn't want to.

>And you could easily put the base underground to avoid radiation.
Then you'll only have to worry about bone degradation, muscle atrophy, and psychological issues caused by a life without a blue sky.

Space colonies are a good idea, but colonizing the moon isn't.

>bottle mass amounts of gravity on earth
>ship it to the moon
>no more atrophy or degradation

are you fucking retarded?

No? You could also choose a specific area to remove gravity from, so your transport craft would have an easier time getting off the earth from there too. Its a genius idea

SPACE CHODE

Lol for really. Every nerd's dream is to work at NASA in the West or even Baikonur. Im going to believe the nerds over Burger T Spurdo.

Venusian cloud cities would also be cool

Let's harvest that planet's mineral and energetic resources, yeehaw!

Was anyone expecting something different? Coal-powered rockets to Mars?

I completely agree with you.

Thanks. And yes, that actually makes way more sense. We should fully colonise our own planet before we colonise other planets.

>Then you'll only have to worry about bone degradation, muscle atrophy
This isn't relevant if you aren't planning on returning to the earth.

>and psychological issues caused by a life without a blue sky.
lolwut

if you've ever met nerds you would know they're pretty stupid outside of anything they've already read, which is to say, anything that hasn't been done before. it takes a few select geniuses to pull that off

>not enough funds for space and science
>just enough funds for muslim shitholes like Saudi Arabia and kikes

OH SEE CAN YOU SEE

Fuck (((NASA))).

>funds for saudis
>i.e. getting 50 billion from them via arms deals
best ally always deserves our shekels though

>"Not enough funds" NASA says
"Give us more money!!!" say the NASA shekel-grubbers. Their tune will change when Trump explains shit to them.

Remember that fucking super expensive aircraft being made for the military, and then Trump told them we weren't going to buy it at that price? Costs came way down really quickly, didn't they.

NASA isn't a private contractor though

but it should be

>Le based god emperor will fix everything!

Fuck off retard, the value of going to Mars is so very vital, it's got untapped wealth greater than anything here on Earth, it's unclaimed land, a frontier to discover and claim.

If we don't head for the stars, we'll just rot in our graves like the animals we chose to be.

>literally an April Fools Joke

This is why nobody likes your country.

shouldn't you be shanking your neighbor for a sip of water?

Moon's packed with Helium 3 which is extremely valuable. however, as you noted, the low gravity is what fucks it up. It'd be fine for a minor mining operation. Mars is better, but Ganymede is the real target.

Yeah fuck that shit we need ASTEROID MINING