The look a wagecuck gives you when he sees you still live with your parents

>the look a wagecuck gives you when he sees you still live with your parents

My 20 year old normie coworker can't wait to move out and barely break even, wasting all his money on alcohol, (((rent))), and other expenses. He doesn't know that thanks to my parents generosity, I can invest over $40k/yr into my various accounts and be well on the way to financial independence.

Wagies, when will they learn?

>wagecucks will never know What it's like to wake up on a Monday and ave it be the start of a 7 day weekend
Wagies on suicide watch

>politics and news

le ragie wagie Dxx

What does your girlfriend think about your situation? Oh, wait.

I've been both. Being a NEET means you'll achieve nothing in your life. Being in a shitty job means the same thing but at least society doesn't consider you a useless parasite... well, not all of society.

He fucks wagecucks gfs while they're at work

I don't like the NEET life and want to escape from it as soon as possible. I disliked it so much and felt so devoid of purpose that I'm not even going to bother planning for retirement.
As far as I'm concerned, I've already "enjoyed" the retirement lifestyle in my prime years and have no desire to repeat the experience ever again. Saving to repeat this experience with ailing health and the existential dread of death on the horizon seems retarded.

>bbbut muh whites are productive, innovative, and the greatest! Our ancestors built everything! Did everything! Etc

>so fuck you wage cucks! NEET weeb life is the life for me!

OP is literally bragging about being a grown man that still lives with his parents.

>tfw I live in Los Angeles and work two jobs and still can't afford to move out of my parents at 22

kill me

>I can invest over $40k/yr into my various accounts
how? where is this money coming from?

Just enjoying the fruits of my ancestors labour. They worked and fought and died for my country and civilization and immigration, a failing economy, nihilism etc was the reward. So I'm going to enjoy sitting at home playing vidya while others work to support this collapsing society.

>>tfw I live in Los Angeles

Found your problemo

Lmao, some of us had parents who made us move the fuck out. Imagine working your whole life then your lazy sack of shit snowflake man child wants to sleep in all day and leech off of your hard work. Pathetic.

you're still as shit as a wageslave though

t. business owner masterrace

Dude, move out to texas and get a job in the oil business. You can find companys that will take you with no experience and train you. On starting pay you should be able to rent a 2 bedroom house and have a little to save every month.

I own a business and i work more than the fucking employees.

wow thats very interesting tyrone
now, ill have a big mac trio with a small ceasar salad instead of fries

I don't support NEETdom but moving out of your parent's house for no reason but to make some (((landlord))) a lot of money is fucking retarded.

Only acceptable scenarios to move out of your parents house:
> You can only study in another city
> You can only find a job in another city
> You are able to BUY your own home
> You are getting married

that's it. Anyone that moves out for another reason has been subverted by kikes.

And it isn't wrong, nu-male leaf

mhm, yes, you sure wuz kangs, little buddy!
to go please :^)

Tbh you are all losers Sup Forums 19 here live in an apartment on the beach in Florida, been moved out since 17 with my gf we financed a 2016 Nissan she pays the car I pay the rent, also i make 8.50 an hour and work 34 hours a week if i can do it why cant you Sup Forums? Btw i make about maybe 900-1200 a month my rent is 600 IF I CAN DO IT WHY CANT YOU POL this is why the muslims are going to out populate you go on facebook and speak to some bitches you're all fucking normies in my eyes

Awwwww your parents don't love you huh?

I started my own company then hired other people to run it, now I'm a n33t who pays myself my own n33t bux, no need for mummy anymore, I can afford my own tendies :DD

Sponsor me on the EB-3 visa and I'll come and work and do a better job than any of those dregs.

Another day, another haircut.

>new car
>apartment
>wage slave

You are the normie buddy.

The only other bills i pay are wifi which is 40$ and i have a scholarship to go to a community college this fall semester gonna major in astromony and go to uni afterwards anybody here got a better life than me?

>he pays (((rent)))
>he slaves away for Mr. Goldstein
Lmao @ your life

forgot to mention that I havent worked in 3 years because I'm not really needed at my company to run it. I also get paid bi-yearly dividends from investments in stock.

at least we're free to do as we wish and our fate is not inbetween the lips of some annoying asshole. the money we acquire and the well being of our business completely depends on us. this is the ultimate freedom

wagecucks are wagecucks because they're afraid of taking responsibility for their own lives and would rather be slaves to a boss who's giving them shit instead of what they truly deserve. life is hell when you don't take risks and refuse to leave your comfort zone

>Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is the new /r9k/
>/r9k/ is the new /lgbt/
When is the crossboarding going to stop?

I might.

"Son, your mother and I are worried about you sitting around all day watching those Chinese cartoons and playing video games. It's about time you got a job, so how about we get in the car and I'll drive you around until we find someone that'll hire you. It's simple son, all you need to do is go inside and ask for the manager. Then look him square in the eye, give him your resume, and a firm handshake."

Seriously, OP get the fuck out. Go back to R9K

Im really not tho m9 I can see the beach from here m8 and Spacex and Nasa is about 50 mins from here do i can see all the rocket launches get fukt m8
>also
Atleast i dont leech off my parents like a parasite and am actually finacially stable

Try harder

Is pol more work as a wage cuck and make a decent living with enough left over to enjoy. Or make a fucking bunch of money and get the fuck out type of stuff? If you want to live decently you need to make a lot of money work for yourself not some other fucking asshole.

never, probably
when im not on Sup Forums i mostly browse /ck/

I worked hard, did well in high school, and got a rather large scholarship to attend my current university. I'll finish my architecture program in about three years (five year program) and I'm living in a single dorm with a/c, my own bathroom, etc.
>2017
>living with your parents

>I'll drive you around until we find someone that'll hire you.

I remember my parents made me send out over 60 CV's to places trying to find a job. I got one reply back from Homebase saying no.

turns out not a lot of places want to hire 16 year olds, mind you this was 10 years ago so the situation now for younger people trying to work is even worse I assume.

How is ur life going senpai is it going better than the rest of these normie cucks be honest

I've forgotten what it is to wake up and earn money.its been years.

I trusted my parents with my money BAD idea in the long run.due to lots of factors they spent what would have been a few thousand on me.

I can live with that though in the long run.

how do i become a neet?

>trusted my parents with my money
story?

Go to reddit if you want to talk about bi partisan politics in the mans system. Real political junkies are NEETs,disfranchised workers and the elderly who look behind the curtain.
No you are. Now go enjoy life and be a good worker bee. And a word of warning you are only as stable as the system allows you to be. If you have debts and obligations you are not financially stable.

neets are no less parasites than nogs on welfare, user
....hmm

Op If you're indeed making enough to have 40k left over every year I hope you're at least paying your share of expenses + a bot extra to cover property tax. If you're not you're a cancer moocher taking advantage of your parents generosity.

Shut up you le_dahnal rapefugee. You probably weren't here a month ago.
NEETbux advice should stay on /r9k/.

>My 20 year old normie coworker

Wait, how are you not a wagecuck if you have a coworker?

LOL suck my dick.
I wake up every day, roll out of bed and get behind my computer.
Work for 8 hours and then relax the rest of the day watching TV.
All from the freedom of my own apartment. No parents breathing in my neck all day.
Every now and then I fly to wherever the fuck my work needs me to be, and I get a couple of days extra to enjoy the local cities.
Other than that I only have to leave for groceries or for cycling or other sports.
Maybe one of these days I'll buy a girlfriend.

I may be a normie in your eyes, but atleast in the long run of life I will actually achieve something so therefore fuck errybody that aint me

I couldn't stand living with my parents after 1 year abroad. Moved out when I was 18. Probably some instincts kicking in. Good for you that you still can live home and save money - but there is something to the independence of living on your own, which you shouldn't miss out on but shouldn't rush either.

Whats your job?

"Son, you'll never make anything of yourself with that attitude. You gotta be a go-getter just like I was. It's all about taking the initiative, I already had 7 jobs by the time I was your age. You just walk in, look the manager square in the eye, and give him a firm handshake."

>normalshit doesn't know what "normie" means
Stop the presses.

I don't plan to survive past 60-70. I look at most old people and to think they were strong and capable adults makes me sad, desu.
It's not as much the physical degeneration as is the mental one, turning you into a harmless potato that will never be taken seriously, and being remembered as one after your death.

So much this.
I left home when I was 17.
I was already looking forward to it by then.
I still see them every year, but it would be hard for me to permanently move in with them again. After spending a week or two with them we are all ready for me to GTFO back to my apartment.

Embedded Software developer.
Basically I'm a consultant for companies that want to run linux on whatever phone or tablet they are making.

>He doesn't collect rent money from wagies and single moms who have NEET children living with them.

Landlord masterrace.

I started a company a couple years ago then hired people to do my job for me. Now I just sit back and collect money.

I've spent my time getting educated because I have so much free time. I'm slowly attaining more and more power.

I'm making my way into politics now. I've got a long way to go, but I'm hoping to use all the free time and money I have to achieve broader ambitions.

I want to help save the west if I can.

My life is going pretty good, theres nothing I need that I don't have, theres nothing I want that I dont have or am acquiring. I'm pretty set.

Yeeee yeeee whatever cant hear you behind that gay flag m8 what are you gonna do plunder the booty of your waifu pillow you gaybutt pirate let me guess you watch that stupid ass One Piece show kys homie talk to me when you reveal yourself

hello fellow white collar
your job sounds comfier tho

This is 18+ site kiddo.

I am amazingly lucky, I admit.

What kind of company did you start and how much did you invest to get it rolling

>A paycheck away from being on the street in a shit worthless job
>I'm le "financially stable" get owned parasites lmao
I'm convinced people who move out when they have no fucking money or valuable skills are retarded. The desire for "muh independence" is infantile in itself. But just going out there with no plan or savings is setting yourself up for a mediocre life living pay to pay like a cuck.

All humans feed off each other. To judge someone for simply opting out of the system and comparing them to a criminal no less isnt logical. NEETdom is a lifestyle choice and normies rally against it because its not compatible with their tax paying society.
>assumptions
>you
I dont bother you, you dont bother me.
In the long run material accomplishments are irrelevant. The best advice i can give you is a find a housewife and bond with her early to make a family. You still have a good 6+ years to do this. Dont get caught up in your girlfriends making of money let her know how you feel.

Seriously if you think it's bad here, you haven't been to Sup Forums when the mods go to sleep. Constant random off-topic threads about wanting a girlfriend, about Trump BTFO, blacked, "VIDYAKINO", anything really.

Not complaining though personally. It's an unspoken thing I suppose, always love getting into feels threads with Sup Forums bros.

Wait until the current wagecucks realize that I'm not going to be paying for their social security.

Ever.

I will literally kill myself out first before contributing, and only take until then.

I built my first house (with my hands)at 21 and only had an 8 grand mortgage. Get off your arses you lazy fucktards! You can rest later.

>turns out not a lot of places want to hire 16 year olds

Or maybe they expect you to apply via their website on the 'trainees' section?

The job is basically slightly below my level of education.
But the trade off between slightly lower income and the amount of freedom I have, and actually being able to work on fun and challenging projects, is totally worth it to me.

"Well son, I just can't stand by and let things go down like that. Get in the car."

$1000

It was an e-commerce business originally. It's much more diversified now.

I made my first million at 19.

You are actually absolutely right im gonna take note of that thank you Mr. Churchill

That's the most cucked board on here.

I main /gif/, the best board, hasn't changed at all ever since it was created in 1985.

If youre being serious thats amazing I hope to follow a similar path some day hopefully soon, probably unlikely but we shall see what happens.

What is advantage if not working? I make $20 an hour and only do an hour or 2 of actual work. Right now I'm getting paid. I also collect rent money from a single mom.

>degree in astronomy from a community college.
My sides are in orbit.

Yes, some of us are way better off.

>Americans get chucked out at 18 by their boomer parents and get themselves into tens of thousands worth of debt to go to college and pay it off for the rest of their lives
>Half of Americans are a payday away from having literally no money
>Even people in third world shitholes have more savings than the average American

>BUT MUH INDUHPENDUNCE MUH FINACNIAL STABILITY
Pro-tip, if you live on mommy and daddies money while in college, or are heavily in debt, or live payday to payday like over half of Americans, you are not financially secure, stable or independent.

I saved up a good 60k living with parents, and I'm using it to start a business when I'm not working. If things go ok I'll move out into some cheap shithole and keep saving.

Damn it feels good to be good with money and not a normie who moves out because of social pressure.

>40k a year
>thinks he's rich
Pathetic. Let's put it this way, I pay more in taxes than what you are getting.

Moving out these days is only viable at around 25-30 years. Only sooner if you got something really good going for you. Moving out at 20 just seems suicidal to me.

save up all you can and leave that shithole

This millennials cannot afford homes

Yup most americans live in debt. If wall street crashes there will be a lot of suicides in the USA following into another greater depression. All that matters in this life is your health and family i wish more people would see that and not be so dick headed.

Congrats, you finance the niggers and sand niggers

That's what I'm fucking doing. I'm earning 35k per year right now on my first pro job out of college and I still live with my parents. I already saved over 100k and will invest 50K in building a financial portfolio. Will be moving out soon.

Big cities is where it's at for employment opportunities.

I just felt this desolate feeling in my chest reading that, what the fuck.

Breakroom! where are you?

I don't get it. Just use that 380k and hire a plumber :)

I think im substantially better than you, even tho I live in this shithole
Neuroscience phd student
Parents paid for me to live alone like a king for two years during my masters
Now im back to living with my mom because my sister moved away and basically its like im a king with my mom giving me food and money until I start actually earning, which might take a while.
I have a pool, can bring people over anytime I want
My cousin of the same age comes to live here when college is on and we basically spend 4 hours a day playing computer games in a lan
When my mom travels I have this huge apt for myself, sometimes I call some of the thots in college here and we both take turns fucking them
life is good

If you have money or somebody want to support you.

>Premarital sex, casual sex and share sex partners with family.

I expect no less from monkeys.

>still lives with his parents.

What is literally wrong with that snowflake?

There is nothing special in life. Better be with people who really loves you than waste your money on meaningless shit being called "grown up"