Wake up

>Wake up
>Realize I'm white
>Have a great day

Seriously how do other races hold up?
Like i.e. you're a nigger, right?
You wake up and you realize you're still a nigger, whatever you do you'll always and forever be a nigger.
A person others tend to avoid, you have no culture, nothing to be proud of, nothing easy to hint at which gives you a feeling of clear cut supremacy.
Your skin, dark, evil, as the night.
Your history, slavery, literally being at the mercy of others for centuries breeding you like cattle
Your brain, tiny, like a peanut
Your father,... nowhere in sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.duke.edu/2012/04/jurystudy
stormfront.org/forum/t297334/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe they go to the zoo for fun

No escaped animal from captivity has returned out of free will I think

>wake up
>realise i'm a med
>tfw goymany sends gibs
>climate is never cold, as in the depressing north
>tfw you can get laid in an instant
>have real history, unlike the "nordic master race"
>comfy af
>no feminists
>no manchildren
>no rapefugees
>have a great life

Man i hate niggers as much as the next, but let's give credit where credit is due. Niggers absolutely have a culture. Singing in the fields, jazz, hip hop, probably even your great grandmothers recipes. You don't have to like niggers but don't be fucking retarded. Soul food is delicious and the tribal patterns of hip hop and r&b has a primal appeal. You can't say American niggers don't influence culture. That's assanine. We have to face the truth and play off our enemies strengths to move forward. Otherwise you are just blinded by hated and that makes you a mong worse than a nigger
Get smart or fuck off

also
>hides flag like a bitch because he knows he'll drown in shit otherwise

>Wake up
>Realize I'm Slav
>Ah well, could be worse

I'm not really happy or proud to be white I just hate wogs and jews

>being this insecure about yourself

>tfw my ethnicity literally means 'white'

> how do other races hold up
you can see it for yourself
at least here on 4chins the lesser races indulge in massive cuckposting and other such defeatist bullshit, because they know they're worthless

>wake up
>realize the spider on my pillow still is there
>one of them bigger ones too

kutzomer

We wake up and literally fight for our lives every second. We can't go check the mail without the police shooting at us.

You're lucky. Your country already went through its Bolshevik suffering and you're living on the other side

>wake up from a nightmare to something crawling over me
>it's a huge fucking rat
>scream so hard I wake up my neighbors

I don't care that, I wake up and still no gf.

I'm pretty sure that's hyperbole nigger

Italy has the worst man child problem in Europe.

>wake up
>still alive

stop, criminal scum

>An ancap defending nigger "culture"

Who woulda thunk it

Mixed race user here.It's quite good having a brown skin in a tropical country.

>Wake up
>Realize I'm Asia
>Work on law degree so I can put niggers behind bars

>mixed race
mongrel is the non-PC term, you're a mongrel

It depends. I know I'm superior to everyone else. You're not important to me at all, not in the way I'm important to myself. I don't care what you accomplished or where you're going or what you believe want or feel, in fact, I am your superior in every way imaginable.

I don't like animals.

If you say so...

>wake up
>realize you're living in 22nd century utopia minus space ships
>do whatever you want
How can anybody else even exist?

as a european you rarely experience the racism privilege that american blacks have. any form of criticism directed towards a black person even if you're just shy and have anxiety around someone but if theyre a person of "color" they throw the racist card right at you. must be nice not having to live with such vile people, the muslim youth can be bad but not like this.

genetic trash is also a good one
start with that next time
> Helo, I'm Pablo and I am genetic trash
> now give me your wallet
much better, no? at least the guy getting robbed gets a laugh out of it

Black people aren't capable of abstract thought.
They wake up and think about money, guns and sex, then they'll spend the rest of the day trying to get those things, there is no room left for contempleting and analyzing.

I guess the Soviet Union in its death agony poisoned its enemy with leftists. The Soviet Union is like Mordred, who was pierced by king Arthur's spear, but then pushed the spear through his body, reached Arthur and mortally wounded him.

Wake up
Realize I'm white
I'm trapped in Japan for at least one more year
Commit suicide in the tokyo subway

I honestly feel sorry for non whites. Imagine having to live with shit coloured skin your entire life. Imagine being reminded that you are an ugly, muddy, smelly sub human every time you look in the mirror. Must be torture for them

>implying everything to be proud of has to be achieved by somebody else?

getting shitfaced and not shot but getting driven home by the police

Pablo is a spanish name and thiefs aren't the majority of the population

They get free shit from the state, they earn more by popping out 10 kids and sitting on their asses than you ever would by studying for 5 years in the best universities and working 70 hours a week as an engineer.
No matter what they do, no matter how evil, no matter how retarded, no matter how outrageous, they'll be left of the hook by the judicial system, protected by leftist associations and the media.
Try doing half the shit they are doing, and see your white ass going to jail for years.

In white countries, it is actually harder to be white than to be a shitskin. They have got the easy life.

Niggers are trash

I know 1 brazilian and he's a thief named pablo
checkmate, pablito

>Hiding behind Larp flags
Most of you are canadian

I recognize those stale type of replies lacking any kind of wit, humor or creativity anywhere.

I tried explaining to my boomer father what white privilege is and he just doesn't get it. Why are boomers so dumb? White privilege is when a cop doesn't shoot you. White privilege is being pulled over and having a cop say sorry you are free to go. White privilege is walking around without being strip searched. White privilege is walking into a store and not being spied on. White privilege is being hired for being white even though the black guy graduated from Harvard with honors while you barely passed the 3rd grade

this

I think you're autistic

Not everyone lives as a hobo you know?

Tell me. Ever been searched by a cop? No? You know why?

We'll mem'd

>no rapefugees
ooh, I don't know about that one, where you from?

their great grandmothers recipes came from being servants cooking for the white man

guess who killed himself and was a virgin
pro tip:it's not Mussolini

oh fug, now that I think about it, it could have been pedro
is pedro a huezillian name?
forgive me, but I don't really make an effort to remember names of dirty favelamonkeys, especially if they're confirmed thieves
that guy was busted stealing his friends money and stuffing it into his asscrack, what a fucking chimp

Because I'm white, and whites only commit a very small under-represented percentager of crime compared to blacks, maybe?
Use your real flag, faggot.

>do whatever you want
So you're not white?

Which country are you from,comrade ?

You're really a funny guy

Fuck you white boi

God bless

I'm white living in a 95+ % white neighborhood.

The fact that whites are over half the population yet rarely go to jail tells you cops are bias. You think whites don't commit crimes? Lol when I was in college I saw a skinhead paint swastikas on the wall at campus, let's just say after my friends and I were done with him, he won't be painting racist shit anymore but my point is that was a hate crime that he was never charged with cause the cops would of arrested us for assault for defending black people from hate speech

Turks don't count as white

>larping this hard
Geo flag now, nigger

Listen retard, I already stated the stats are bias since cops are bias. When a white man is arrested as rare as it is, his jury is usually 90 to 100% White. When it's a black man the jury is usually 100% White. But please tell me how we need to stop black people from being jurors

that man was a patriot and you're nothing but a niggerlover

>things that never happened

Kys faggot

How does it matter what skin features able jurors have? Are you are racist?

Maybe if niggers would show up to jury duty instead of skipping out of it there would be more black jurors

Fuck patriots. Patriots enslaved people and hurt them. We literally invented slavery back in the Roman day when we enslaved the black Israelis

everybody clapped too??
I don't believe this story otherwise

It's a known fact that black jurors are more fair than white jurors and I can pull up sources if you want, whites don't want fair. That's what keeps them in power and I'm white so don't even bother trying to tell me I don't have privilege cause I do

you say that like it's a bad thing

>Muh white race

oy vey, jidf is very active today

Jesus fucking Christ, the word you're looking for is "biased" not "bias". If you're going to run around screaming about racism try to at least learn words so yiu don't look like another 80 iq moron.

thats american culture, if you dont like it why are you making the rest of us miserable with your toxic shit about america is so bad then? leave

Biased is past tense retard

So you basically agreeing with SJWs who say that whites have some kind of privilege. What you said feminist argue against white males.
>YOU FAIL AT LOGIC

holy shit you are one stupid chimp

Just like a gorilla doesn't wake up and feel bad about being a gorilla, neither does a nigger.

nigger here
>You wake up and you realize you're still a nigger, whatever you do you'll always and forever be a nigger.
ok
>A person others tend to avoid, you have no culture, nothing to be proud of, nothing easy to hint at which gives you a feeling of clear cut supremacy.
i'm autistic so i suck at talking to people anyways
>Your skin, dark, evil, as the night.
easy to win at hide and seek
>Your history, slavery, literally being at the mercy of others for centuries breeding you like cattle
i don't care
>Your brain, tiny, like a peanut
eh
>Your father,... nowhere in sight.
my dad hasn't left, though he's a mulatto.

Ok leaf. Please get back to making syrup now

Show your sources then faggot

nice argument bud

Stay out of our mailboxes then. Not fucking rocket science.

today.duke.edu/2012/04/jurystudy

Even stormfront agrees

stormfront.org/forum/t297334/

Doesn't change the fact that niggers don't show up to jury duty

>b-b-but we wuz kangz

Niggers BTFO

it makes you invisible at night when driving, im used to being able to see people in their cars even at night. moving somewhere with a sizable amount of black people that was one of the first things i noticed. also the prison mentality where they tend to stare at you which makes driving at night even more unsettling when you realize the person you can barely see is staring right at you while sitting at a drive through for example.

Perfect microcosm right here. Someone with superior knowledge actually tries to help you and in your ignorance and spite you spit it back at them.

>even storefront agrees

Lol no. Next time actually look at the forum posts nigger.

if you are italian you aren't getting any gibs from germany you idiot
Italy is one of the country that pay the gibs

Gorillas are always pissed because they know they devolve into niggers in a million years

You know you literally just admitted that being white is a privilege right?

New thread guys.

>Seriously how do other races hold up?
Like i.e. you're a nigger, right?

We tend to actually have sexual intercourse with women like that picture of yours

Depends on whether you're a useless cunt or not.

>be me blind since birth
>grow up in a small rural southern community
>grow up hating niggers
>niggers beat me up in school and steal my shit
>in my 20s get my first computer with a text to speech program for the disabled.
>find out about Sup Forums from some friends
>shitpost about race mixing and hating niggers
>one day I get a phone-call "user, you have been selected for a special experimental surgery to give you eyesight!! Congratulations!!"
>decide to do the surgery, because why the fuck not.
>walk out of the hospital take off my bandages see for the first time.
>look at all the people, immediately can tell niggers apart from all the descriptions I knew of them.
>hah fucking animals.
>walk past a mirror
>see this big nosed, black as a starless night nigger starring at me.
>realize I'm a nigger.
>proceed to gouge out my eyes.

>be ''''med'''
>be most insecure people in europe
>make shitty posts like this all day

Come on dude, bantz is a game of two and he was patiently waiting for you to give something back.

of course it is. but there's nothing wrong with being privileged in your own native society. no crime or injustice in it whatsoever.

Biased is past tense buddy

Some of them do agree which tells you a lot