New comic Calexit sees California rebelling against President Trump

>Calexit, a new comic from Black Mask Studios, portrays a near-future world in which the state of California is in open rebellion against the Trump-led U.S. government. Militants clad in black bloc openly clash with federal troops to defend immigrants, painkiller addiction is widespread, and environmental decay is clear.

>Jefferson having anything to do with the commie side in this shitty insurrection
What a fucking joke.

I cant wait for the issue where they cut off water import and southern California returns to its natural desert state

Why are all dressed like Antifa?

>implying we'd resist them leaving

Hell I'd donate to a crowdfunder if it helped keep that cancerous state contained away from the rest of us. Maybe then those cunts would stop moving to other states and ruining them.

Domestic terrorists kinda all look the same these days. ISIS is the same.

Why is the US using sg 553?

I wish open conflict with liberals was a real thing. And they got BTFO forever, and the danger of communism eternalized for all the world to remember forever.

Because it's written by a dumb fucking liberal

The pension fund crash will cause global collapse
be ready yall

>Every cpd thread

kek

>central valley cooperating with this.

bitches, your supply of food'll be cut off before you can ask me to fuck your wife.

calexit is my fetish. we should be helping them market this

Me too. I want to give communist free helicopter rides.

>commie retards from my home state revolt
>Fuck Trump
>Try to fight federal government
>Realize they voted away all the guns
>Get fucking Holocausted
> California becomes a paradise

>California
>Guns

I can't breath

>White libtard beta with an asian wife

wew

I fucking WISH they would

>inland California siding with the poofs and gun-grabbers

Why are California seperatists so retarded?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>Californian battle tactics 101
Stand ontop of junk piles twenty feet in the air, 50 yards from US army machine gunners.
>make out with zer
Golly gee willikers batman, how will the US army ever conquer such formidable tacticians.

Californian here. This propaganda is retarded. This place is full of numales. There's nothing to worry about our "uprising." There's plenty of us who would put this shit down really quick.

Saving this for later

But you should encourage this shit, to make a numale genocide and occupation of San Fran by the national guard as likely as possible

So when's the flood of leftist hate mail from people triggered that a five-year-old is holding a Murder
Stick going to come in?

Hope this ends like DMZ, with the protagonist locked away for the rest of their life.

Because patriots wear uniforms

LOL, weak premise. Californians really play the sanctuary game to keep the crops picked and the tacos cooking. The rural redfags in the East and CV now complain that they don't get enough illegals to work, but the scoop there is that Mexicans abandon non-payers and a lot of them played the deport-on-last-payday game with them. The reasons the West Coast might secede over are nothing to do with this weak sauce, lol.

>passes out fucking a whore at a playground
Yes, this is the California I wanted.

Why didn't they just claim refugee status?
>how can you ask poor and helpless refugees like us to leave?

/ic/ here
the man with the gun on top of the truck would be around 12ft tall. Holy shit none of these people could fit into those cars. They got to bitches kissing though right? Seriously garbage art for a cover.

ROFL BELLINGHAM IS NEXT TO CANADA THATS MT VERNON

>all this green grass in a seceded California
They really don't get how reliant they are on the rest of the country

To be honest it might not be the worst idea to let them go for some time peacefully, at least if they push it towards a situation where civil war is almost inevitable.
It seems to me anyways that these people are not going to accept anything less than Communism, so let a small part of the US fail and take them back once they have accepted their mental retardation and are open to seeking treatment.
The other options are war or all of the US doing Communism, which would likely create a horrible death toll.
Just imagine, the Soviets could kill off 100 million Russians over 70 years and the US is much larger in terms of population.
As long as they don't have any nukes let them play GULAG mass extermination games in San Francisco.

They don't know shit about shit m8, that's why they're commies.

checked
also, >neocolonial psychosis
these fucking liberals can't drop the meaningless buzzwords for 10 fucking minutes, can they?

>Anonymous (ID: vFIBV4GZ)
LOL, your country is, by far, by leaps and bounds, already more communist than California would even want to be. Also, California would do fine, which would piss off the other states who stayed... domino fail.

>These niggers (on both sides) think something will happen

This is what the calexit territories would be. They would be done for because all we would have to do is block them by sea, blow up their infrastructure for farming and everyday things and then watch them starve to death, as we surround the other territories that aren't in the cluster

Jesus fucking christ can you be anymore new

They even have an interracial couple on the cover. How diverse and tolerant!

I wonder what would happen when all the tech companies move away from California after they secede from the union.

A new Venezuela maybe?

honestly it wasn't that bad of a read, retarded theory but still

They won't leave, California collects more federal money than any other state, yeah they are also the richest state but all those niggers and Mexicans cost money and with such a large population they wouldn't be able to float on their own. If they kicked out the niggers and most of the spics maybe they could. The poos, Asians and whites could probably do it but the niggers and spics could easily take out those 3 groups in California since they are made up of pussies.

I don't have that impression, Austrians are fairly right wing and hate any kind of immigration or Communists.
Just because we have some basic welfare doesn't make us Communists.
But it doesn't fucking matter what Austria is for this argument.
If it shows that their system just works much better than okay, why not learn from it.
I just doubt it, Communism can't ever work. There's literally not a single example in history where it did work
What I would believe to happen is that California would import more niggers, beaners and sand people to the point where most whites would flee to the rest of the US.
And once the whites are gone they'll turn into a primitive mud hut society, at which point the US could invade, cleanse and be celebrated as saviours by the remaining few whites.
To me that's better than letting them try in all of the US, because eventually they will get their shot to do this.

nice digits

Somebody could spoil me a conclusion in a pic with unreadable thumbnail, so that others won't get spoiled? I won't ever but this, but I just want to see for shit and giggles if they really think California can do shit.

>Adding Vancouver to their little map.
>Not understanding that it is a foreign country.
>Believing that their cronies wouldn't get shot dead in the streets before the Canadian Forces liberated the city.
>This delusion.

>Milk drinking

DATS RACIST!

Who adopted a refugee.
And she never got her Citizenship.

This is hilarious. In a supposed Trumppen-Reich, FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW WOULD STILL BE RESPECTED!

If you are in power of the government, you could likely create a situation where they have no choice than to leave.
Yes, niggers and other animals would probably take out some whites, but most of them would flee.
There's no better way to discredit a sick ideology (like multiculturalist race mixing Marxism) than creating a controlled situation where you let someone fucking fail brutally.
Like I said, these people will not let go of their ideology even if Republicans are going to lead the government for the next 20 years.
Eventually someone will fuck up and then they'll enforce it everywhere.

>all those niggers and Mexicans cost money
The number of nogs and beaners they have right now is irrelevant, because holy shit would there be a lot more to come.

I'm off to watch Escape From L.A.

I don't understand how the CalExit meme gained so much traction. Do these people realize what kind of massive chaos and turmoil that shit would cause? It's not just like we could secede and everything would be fine.

Did, did just assume their genders..

das rite white boi

I don't even know what the fuck is going on here.

You know, I own guns and I believe that an armed citizenry can challenge government power... but I can acknowledge that this is delusional claptrap.

Has anyone here read DMZ?

Yes, it's also shit.

Does this comic accurately portray how any attempt to revolt by these cowardly, disorganized assholes would be quickly overrun by gangs of the very niggers they think they are fighting for, who don't give a fuck about revolution and just want to destroy shit and rape women? Does the comic portray that very real inevitability?

Is this seriously what Californians think and believe or just some faggot's powerfantasies?

As someone stuck in commiefornia, I would love for the feds to call open season on illegals and other useless like homeless.