If you were teleported to the civil war times, which side would you fight for?

If you were teleported to the civil war times, which side would you fight for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America.

Neither. I'd go help colonise Africa with the cool guys.

I'm for states rights, but the south was fighting for the 1%s right to own slaves and devalue white labor, and eventually pollute the gene pool with millions of Africans as we see today.

Slavery was never going to continue indefinitely.

Should have shipped them all to Africa or at least sold them into South America and the Carribean.

The winning side.

I'm just one person. It depends if I get to bring some sort of technology that could assure victory and the means to manufacture it.

If yes? I aid the South.

The losing side in a far more important war. Who the fuck cares about muh civil war in murica when the ETERNAL KRAUT literally stole our southern land.

If I didn't know about what the country is now the Union
If it did the Confederacy

it wouldn't really be pleasant fighting for either side

>shitty unregulated meat that killed more than guns
>absolutely inferior firearm that required line infantry tactics
>disease

It I HAD to, then it'll be the union. at least I don't have to go barefoot and eat peanuts like the Dixie boys, assuming my superiors don't get me fucking killed in their idiotic banter

I agree with helping the south win, but with the goal of keeping the US dividend into two nations. I feel the US is heading down the path of rome

this desu. If Lincoln hadn't gotten killed and cucked by the Radical Republicans in congress, he would've shipped them all off to Liberia the moment he could, considering it was always his plan to begin with.

Union
Not because of slavery, but because the US staying together is essential if we were to become the superpower we are today.

>show videos of LA riots, Baltimore, Ferguson, Dallas and Baton Rouge cop shootings to Jefferson Davis and Lincoln
>they put aside their differences and remove every nigger instead

the side with the best doctors

>the south was fighting for the 1%s right to own slaves
source?

I would take the next boat back to Yurop.

Aid the south for states rights. Then build machinery to make slaves outdated and make slavery uneconomical. Finally, after pointing out slavery is both immoral, and economical, I find myself living in a free Dixie with states rights and no slaves.

Fuck man, imagine getting hit with a minie ball in your limb and that shit splattering around and splintering your bones. Then only to have surgeons amputate with tools that are just rinsed in bloody water between patients because they haven't discovered how shit works yet.

Civil war has to have been the worst shit ever. At least in world war 1 you had a higher chance of dying quickly and that they had discovered bacteria and stuff by then.

so you would aid the jewish slave owners?

Neither
I'd go diamond and gold hunting
Or go shoot muzzies

>Yankes

Dixie forever!

Id fight for Based Dixie..

>go back in time
>invent torpedoes
>break blockade of every southern port
>sink every Yankee ship along northern seaboard
>North surrenders
>Establish Gibslyvannia in West Africa
>move all slaves there

I think the entirity of the western hemisphere would be better off...

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

>this is what Yankees actually think

Lincoln amended the constitution to give them rights and then sent the Union army down to occupy the south to make sure muh based niggers weren't being persecuted. He loved the negros.

You Yankees follow the same policies with illegals. You're the driving political force behind them being here, but only because you don't have to live among them.

>fighting for a war
It's like you don't even want to fuck widows.

Ever hear of the Corvin Amendment. This would have prevented the Federal Government from interfering with the instruction of slavery. They thought that passing this amendment would keep the South in the Union.

The truth is the Yankees were fighting for slavery. White slavery and they succeeded.Enjoy paying your income tax you serfs of Lincoln?

kerdasi amaq

The South shall have to rise again. No more talk.

Do I have a machine gun with me?

Confederacy because that is what my great-great-great grand father did.

really worked out well for you in the end

> Gibslyvannia

I would approach the governor of my state (GA) ask him to write in an exception to freeing slaves. If he and congress refused. I would free the slaves, start a rebellion inside GA, build a temporary dictatorship and ask lincon to accept GA independence, and that would return only if the US accepts we secceded. If he accepts freed slaves would return confiscated property and given the option to flee or assimilate. All super racist white would receive the same treatment. All forfit land would be stripped of meteral assets and left for public purchase at administration of county. Final act as dictator would be dismissal of army and and turn over to new governer. Would spend rest of time helping other slaver states encourage same. Work with former confeds and use power to lessen extream republican back lash.

If governer accepts. Tell him who i am and help the confed shift into high gear. Same plan as above except not dictator.encourage blacks make colony in africa after war, make colony a protectorate. Spend rest of life repearing tear caused by civil war and improving relationships. Make america great again, encourage amemds be made, try to achive one america and an interdependent confederate state.