Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI
whitecastration.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there anything more infuriating than a pathetic beta cuck

why are they this insane?

Reddit is cancer

What's wrong with this image? He took his rejection on his manlet chin and didn't get butthurt like some beta autist.

If you see nothing wrong with how he replied then you may just be a cuck.

Is Gates redpilled or a cuck? I can't tell, and I would be scared that he is trying to depopulate the planet.

its funny but that man might not be with those niglets (unless it really looks like he is then in that case i meant "bump")

Please don't stir up my insecurities like that. I only ask for a simple explanation on your take of the image you posted, sir.

Is this the same cuck?

This one hurts

HOLY FUCK THIS DUDE IS A KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Those fake wood cabinets from Lowes

oh fuck it's eggy!

This can't be real

Reddit fag, or cuck? Hard to tell.

hehehe

Got exploit your wife's children.

He should have just said nothing. Imagine talking to a girl in person and she says
>you're an awesome guy but you're 2 inches too short to date me
like she's top shit. Would it even cross your mind to reply with
>All good!!
With 2 exclamation points? And then if that wasn't bad enough he replied AGAIN after that saying
>I hope you find 6 and above
It's one thing to take a rejection on the chin but it's another thing to be enthusiastically happy about it and hope she finds a better guy than you to fuck her.

There's a face I haven't seen in ages.
Both.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the reply.

well if he depopulates africa he is a hero in my book

By stabilizing their own shitty continent he keeps them on their side of the pond. Also, charity when you have more money than most small countries is a good thing.

His name is Cuckerberg

google it

They look like breton's but customized with shitty face mods

>post cucks
libertarians are probably the biggest cucks in existence

No one posted this yet?

youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI

This is why the government needs to collapse.

But the way he is going about it... I don't trust that shit man. But then again I don't that much money and power.

>Billions of dollars
>This is all he can pull

Goes to show no matter how much you make if you aint a chad you aint gettin the hot bitches

He's 5'11".. fucks sake, that's not even that short. What a puss for not standing up for himself

yes

His wife was actually born here but "muh heritage."

Plus her family was Chinese in Vietnam, carpetbaggers.

Your music is fucking garbage.

I don't care he still a cuck for globalism

>relying entirely upon the sweat of your own brow to thrive instead of sucking off the state in the hope of being rewarded with gibsmedats
>cucked
Lol whatever you say m80

lol

here's a couple of fresh cucks

He shouldn't responded. Women hate that. She might even have been testing him, because all women want an alpha dawg, not a beta cuck. By wishing a girl you're interested in, good luck getting fucked by OTHER men, you're showing that you're a beta cuck. Trust me, if you don't meet a "perfect" standard like 6', don't respond, and she might come crawling.

Soon in Europe, America and Australia Whites will be begging for their lives. The women will be kept as sex toys and the men as clever servants.

on vacation?

>not shaving with safety razor

Hahahahaha this is one of the most pathetic things I've seen in my life

i feel fucking angry after reading that!

That shit goes both ways. My repub parents don't talk to my liberal sister anymore

I see you're a man of culture as well.
whitecastration.tumblr.com/

Tariq Nasheed

name my band Sup Forums

cuckistana

Defenitelly recommend checking that link out. And reading the text.
There's even some great gore in there for spamming or whatever.

Gates is black-pilled, but he's hiding his power-level by pandering to leftists. Do you really think some nerd from Seattle is going to genuinely care about improving the lives of starving niggers in Africa? His goal in Africa is to establish dependency; dependency on his free medical care, dependency on his food, dependency on his water, dependency on his electricity and ultimately, dependency on his money. Gates is making himself a god to africans.

But you'll notice that Gates has only a passing interest in curing slow-burn diseases, like HIV. He's only interested in cures for Ebola, Malaria, and TB, diseases that will quickly cull his population of workers.

Gates wants a massive population of short-lived niggers that owe him the very air they breathe, because he owns a lot of mining property in Africa through proxy companies, and needs a huge labor force that is fiercely loyal to him, so he doesn't have to deal with the usual shit you go through with Africans.

Gates has sort of broken the code for Africa; it's tough to make a profit in Africa mining because of economy of scale, and because you are constantly having to deal with greedy niggers who want to steal your product. If you can become a living god to them, be a benevolent father to them, they'll stop harassing you, and start respecting you.

Gates realizes the fundamental truth of Africans; they are a subspecies of homo-sapien, and fundamentally cannot be treated as equals. You must treat them as inferiors or you will be destroyed.

Yeah they grow out of that

name my bad Sup Forums

Yea but once you delve into their economics, libertarianism doesn't make any fucking sense

I have never seen a more punchable face.

degeneracy the musical

Yeah, I can see how it's submissive and beta now. I thought he just didn't care and was trying to be polite but it looks pretty bad on closer inspection.

Sweet mother of Christ!

I want to be transported to that studio at the moment that picture was shot and kill all of them with an axe.

Why is this thread not deleted

4/10 bait

Daily reminder that this is the cheapest, safest, cleanest, and easiest way for men to shave the face.

thanks Japan

Why do grown men wear kids' cartoons like the ninja turtles? I guess the same types that raise their wives' sons.

Cuck Master Race.

posting britcucks feels like cheating

Durkadurkamohamedjihad and the Janissaries