youtube.com/watch?v=5hctaPjJ7Ug
archive.fo/vO45C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SELFBUMP

Pewds is the man

Inb4 PreDiePie dose a reaction video to the greatest story never told

BUMP

Love that guy.

He tells it exactly how it is, and the PC faggots he's destroying have nothing to say back other than 'but my feefees!"

what :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

in any given debate Korwin with PewGayPie Korwin would obliterate swedish showup cuck

pewds continues redpiling milenials. I really hated this guy and his autistic videos but he is trully one redpilled swede.

pewdiepie is ourguy actually, you didn't watch the whole thing

I didn't watch at all, I shitpost in 8 threads on 2 boards simultanously, I don't have time for such crap

he actually agreed with him. Dont be lazy fat ass and first watch whole thing then give an opinion.

>lazy fat ass
that was uncalled for, Kebab Remover
ok I'll watch

watching korwin speak english is a painful experience 2bh

Poles are 50 years behind the rest of us, they need to catch up.

I have a lot of respect for this guy, he is viewed by millions and he's dropping those red-pills. I know for a fact he browses here so maybe some of the truth rubbed off, hope he keeps it up

They are both /ourguys/

How does it relate to the thread?

>bullying a senile old man who is trying his best to speak your native language
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Nice small redpill.
This is good for the Gen Z.

actually, you are walking backwards
horrific betrayal, paki major, terror attacks
you went wrong way

tl;dr women are people

I never liked Piers, he's very fair on Trump though so he gets some points there, but everything else about him is absolute cancer

Pewds is backing him up. Watch before you commnet.

Piers is a dissapointment to men worldwide.

based anticommunist

he isn't because that thing is not a man

At the very end of the video, Pewdiepie presents the reasons why the pay gap is a myth and feminists are retards.

Pewdiepie is /ourguy/, probably one of the most important due to the 50 million young men who subscribe to his channel.

>Pewdiepie is /ourguy/, probably one of the most important due to the 50 million young men who subscribe to his channel.
This.
A lot of people here do not like him because he's full 1488 and shit, but he did a lot more than most.

Pewdiepie goes full 14/88.

Sup Forums BTFO.

disgusting sw*de and a*glo beat up TRUE KNIGHT OF EUROPE, A POLE.

cant say i love korwin that much but its a bit sad to see him getting bullied for his shitty accent
give this old fag a break, he can speak 5 languages or so

WTF swede backed Korwin.

Pewdiepie is defending him at the end. Watch the vid before you comment.

The optimal strategy for Felix right now is to signal boost, not so much to drop redpills. Signal boosting doesn't expend public goodwill very quickly so it's more sustainable.

Remember when he sent all those tweens to TDS?

youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM

WTF did I just see?

Most based guy in Europe, even if he isn't always right.

there are some redpills in there for the average kid like when he talks about the wage gap being a myth and trashes piers morgan for not actually listening to korwin and instead virtue signaling

how long until he starts calling his gf a nigger?

She's from North Italia, she's alright.

always knew pews was /ourguy/

take a look at who he follows on twitter

what the fug

The WSJ event redpilled him pretty hard. He watched a lot of Sargon after it.

that presenter is a straight up cuck
>british TV
not even once

he got severely redpilled by the media
he is truly /ourguy/

He's talked plenty about wamen already. How long until he tackles Islam?

Pewdiepie is a fucking legend.

"For if the car drives in the wrong direction better fuel doesn't help."- Quote from the man himself.

>"i believe freedom of speech, but whenever people have an opinion opposed to mine, i think they should be blocked and deleted and put to prison."
Holy shit, the swede with the redpills

Reminder

>He's talked plenty about wamen already. How long until he tackles Islam?
He did the media.
He did the jews.
He did the marxist-feminist-wamen

Give him some time.
He'll do the muslims.

I have noticed that many manchildren browsing this board have sunk so deep in their own autism that they have now become actual brofags. They honestly believe that the highest paid jewtuber, the most overrated, childish, painfully unfunny, talentless, SWEDISH, gaymer, cancer spreading retard: Pewdiepie is now part of their le alt-right legion.

The biggest embarrassment to whites and pretty much mankind itself and is now the face of Sup Forums. Just let this sink in as to how cancerous Sup Forums has actually become.

>b-but he said racist stuff XDD!!!
Let me put this as simply as I can, he is only trying to be an edgy racist to expand his popularity out of the 10-year-old range because he knows he's been a living joke since he started youtube. It's not that hard to figure out his actual pathetic motives here. He noticed his childish sex jokes are growing old so now he's jumping on racism.

Not only this but he is and always will be a pussy Swedecuck who's cyber balls shrivel up and fall off as soon as he's confronted. If you actually read his responses to these backlashes, he cucks out beyond belief and apologizes several times in one sentence and takes everything back.

How you morons can even watch his cancer for more than 10 seconds is beyond me. How mentally retarded are you? I'm not joking in the slightest here, you people actually need psychiatric help if you're above the age of 12.

>b-but he's a useful idiot
How is he supposed to produce any non autistic retarded half ass right wingers when he has been and still is brain damaging cancer to children all over the world. He is a joke, he has made all his money from being a joke, why? because he's a joke. He is never going to redeem himself because let's face it, he's an idiot swedecuck.

>inb4 le good goy
>inb4 le ctr
>inb4 le shill

seriously kys

tl;dr

>nazbol
Opinion discarded.

>expand his popularity out of the 10-year-old range

No shit retard, it's because his audience is literally growing up out of the 10-year old range.

Pewds is literally redpilling the entire cohort of 15 year olds, this country will never be liberal again.

You know you don't have to write bump right? Like you know whether you take the of time out of your fucking retarded worthless day, to write "bump" the post still gets bumped right? So let me ask you this, are you so fucking stupid and autistic that you don't know this? Or is it the fact that you're just such a fat worthless retard in need of attention that you feel the need to post "bump" so people can see this and you can feel validated, considering its the only thing you fucking did all day you worthless piece of shit.
I fucking despise you, you fucking cunt, I swear to God if I ever meet you, by any chance, God help me I will put you through the nearest fucking wall, you fat uneducated worthless piece of fucking shit.

le good goy ctr shill

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

etc, etc.

You're such a pathetic new faggot you don't even know you can't selfbump.

You're as pathetic as your flag.

this

pewds is dare i say it our goy

that don't fucking comment you retard

This Sup Forums is textbook "How To Redpill Normies". Act aloof and centrist. Play both side but drop consumable redpills subversively. Outjew the Jews in their game

>flag
look who is calling us retarded
>overrated
maybe
>childish
a bit
>painfully unfunny
painfully subjective
>talentless
not sure about that
>swedish
so?
>gaymer
LOL I REPLACED GAME WITH GAY xDDDdDdD
>biggest embarrasement to whites and mankind
biggest exageration
>he is only trying to be edgy
its called black humor

i still dont get your point
he is just making entertaining videos

>augh, like, do you even have Female Genital Mutilation in Poland?
>pfft, you don't, it's like looking at ourselves a hundred years back

/ourguy/

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Didn't bother read your post. Go kike elsewhere

>FlagFag
>Wants his opinion to be taken seriously

Into the oven you go

I don't understand the purpose of your first post in this thread then; seems like we are in agreement about Pewdiepie's role.

> Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time
i stopped reading here

he was a Sup Forumsidya fag
wasn't the media that pushed him, they just pissed him off

>go kike elsewhere

coming from a commie

wtf is wrong with niggers

>wasnt the media that pushed him
wasnt the mainstream media the ones that accused him of being a nazi?
wasnt the mainstream media the ones that made him loose his youtube red show and his disney contract ?
wasnt the mainstream media the ones that pushed the "adpocalypse"?

>Korwin-Mikke

Nothing more than a poor man's Zhirinovsky

youtube.com/watch?v=5hctaPjJ7Ug

tl;dr

>Being this supercilious
I hope you die in ur sleep papi

I don't think the debate would be that long anyway. If a Polack wants another £1 for cleaning a toilet, I don't think a millionaire like pewdiepie would object.

there would be no debate because pewds agrees with him

yup, yup, yup, but he hasn't changed. He was already flashing nazi memorabilia and speeches constantly, even wearing a full uniform. I think all that was before it. Hell, what got him into trouble with them was the "death to all jews" debacle.

Only the content's changed, I don't think he ever made an explicitly political video like this before. But that's not so strange now he's forcibly gone all indie. Still the same guy.

yeah right, 50 years behind in the road to national suicide you mean

oh yeah , you are right

>
>I didn't watch at all, I shitpost in 8 threads on 2 boards simultanously, I don't have time for such crap

Don't shitpost about stuff you haven't watched you moron

Fucking cancerous fuck.

And yet people here won't understand, THIS is how you dish out redpills, not with a hammer but with a scalpel.

At 11:20 pewds starts making points.

your first post is one of the most rational in this entire thread, cant really agree on most things in secondthis pewdie retard is literally that, a retard, he changed his tune once YT turned its back on him for some trivial controversial jews fiasco, that would be considered so mild in a mind of normal rational thinking person its laughable.

As for nu-pol retards like there is no hope for them, we are dealing with influx of weak willed retards, mostly impacted by american created media culture that brought them here in the first place ,like tv reporting on Sup Forums, that cant grasp ideas more complex than 2 sentences long, who dont have strength to think for themselves and prefer spoonfed arguments and news found here.They will eat up anything simple enough to understand (like that pewdretard is /ourguy/) but have startling difficulty to understand when someone points out fault in they basic flawed logic about it. This is called internet culture but in all honesty this is what america (us) have done to people, its the cesspool of intellectuality that spills by any media available and any gullible retard is in danger of contracting this and he will, frankly most of people who cheer for idiot in OP are probably his crypto supporters for years coming out to Sup Forums because its now 'cool' to do so because he used some controversial word/clip.Future is truly dark.

how do u know he frequents /pol?

> (OP)
>I have a lot of respect for this guy, he is viewed by millions and he's dropping those red-pills. I know for a fact he browses here so maybe some of the truth rubbed off, hope he keeps it up

Respect for Pewds, like +1000

lmao here we go

archive.fo/vO45C

>Craveonline
never heard of it

So this is a cyclic process. Pure genious by Felix.

Uses facts to support "controversial" views in his videos.

Backlash from the MSM, misrepresenting the topic to spin their narrative.

Felix uses his channel to prove them wrong, reinforcing the content of the original statement while at the same time gaining the ethical high ground.

Using facs and shielded by "ethics" his support will keep snowballing.

He simply can't lose!

Hows the lightbulb project coming Kowalski?

Are you the same person?

>takes off the flag
>proceeds to suck his own dick

I swear I turned the nazi flag on

>and so on and so on
stop stealing the light bruh

communist fag