What is one thing that you would remove completely in order to speed up development of interplanetary space travel

What is one thing that you would remove completely in order to speed up development of interplanetary space travel.

The middle east

All religions.

*tips le fedora*

jews and their turd world biological ape weapons

Will never happen, human beings are not meant for space

> act of God

The laws of physics as we know them

fag alert

Fucking retard zoom out and realize our creations are already leaving the solar system.

Jews.

Including Israel.

Feddies.

we don't need to know your sexual preferences

>What is one thing that you would remove completely in order to speed up development of interplanetary space travel.
Anyone who opposes the continuation of the white race.

This turbo Stacy called Amber Heard

the real answer is all sematic religions. religon in general isnt the issue.

Nationalism

I bet my descendants that this will never happen. Anyone from the future reading this, get rekt, I was right.

reality

>what is transhumanism

We're not meant for water either. Or for the air. Yet we're there, huemonkey.

the welfare state

Germans removed the jew and their society and tech got immediately boosted so it should be pretty obvious.

Cucks that care more about helping niggers than colonizing space.

We'll never travel space with our flesh and blood bodies. They just aren't made for the speeds and time-scales involved.

Once we have mechanical bodies that need very little water, nutrition, air, can live hundreds of years and can withstand massive accelerations and lack of gravity, then and only then will we conquer space.

sure, tech can be made to explore space

humans however ...

Even NASA wants to engineer human embryos to launch in space. They are aware of the limitations of our physiology

Pull back all military and international aid. The only help the wold gets is through trade, not hand out.

Doesn't take a thousand years to reach the nearest ocean.

This. We would save a shitload of money that could instead be spent on space technology.

niggers (all types)

MFW i realize all the money spent on niggers (entitlements, housing, incarceration, police department spending money to catch them and control them) Could by now have put us in another star system colonizing a planet if spent on that instead..

I can't wait for the inevitable divorce. Fuck that cuck.

exactly what NASA has been envisioning. To create embryos that are engineered specifically for colonization of a given environment

Long time coming

Cell phones

doesn't take a thousand years to reach space either.

>implying space is real
>implying "planets" are anything like earth

It's all Mason NASA lies. We are on the inside of a sphere, looking inwards on the sky.

I thought that Swiss people had a brain

the flesh is weak
the machine is strong!

>glands = woke

>that third world mentality

humans were meant for favelas don't try to amount to anything!

More that the flesh is adapted to a specific set of environmental variables, in which space was never a factor, so we're just not adapted to it. Maybe if we live in space colonies for a few hundred thousand years you'd eventually get space-adapted humans, but that'd take way too long, so we can take adaptation into our own hands and mechanize ourselves.

Women. They are a massive drain on resources, caused the welfare state to exist, undermine White nations, and soon won't be needed anymore after artificial wombs are perfected.

y do?

third world mentality

The third world refers to WW2 neutral countries. Thank god the leafs helped your stupid asses or alll you would have to eat were tulips.

If you think all of Brazil is favela, you need to get out of your underwater basement and see the world

What do you mean by speeds?

>let millions of niggers of niggers into your country, goy. Surely that will speed up space colonization!

(((Space))) is Fake News.

actually you're probably right

time to evacuate and siege from a safe distance

Welcome to the jungle swedecuck

You are the last person on this board that should be teaching anything

>What is one thing that you would remove completely in order to speed up development of interplanetary space travel.

niggers on welfare.

>KILL NIGGER BABIES THE EARTH IS FLAT

you need to update your information within your little head boy.

"""Planets""" are lights on The Firmament. You can even see them shimmer along with the water up there.

No, that would be because it's not really smart to shoot pregnant women up into space. The ship still has to be manned.

Jews

a fucking jew

Cosmic radiation.

Because really, that's the only unsolved technical difficulty which doesn't look like it's going to get solved anytime soon.

t. Roskosmos engineer

the populations of third world countries

I would never want to speed it up because it's dumb as shit.

>The third world refers to WW2 neutral countries.
Wrong, the third world refers to cold war neutral countries.

>Thank god the leafs helped your stupid asses or alll you would have to eat were tulips.
Yes I thank Canada every day for the multicultural neoliberal society they gave us.

>If you think all of Brazil is favela, you need to get out of your underwater basement and see the world
If the Dutch had your lazy mentality we would literally be underwater. Someone like you would have declared creating more lebensraum from the sea impossible from the start.

Truly the worst BRIC country.

Niggers

Language barriers, one language is spoken across the globe. No others are known.

memes aside

>ctrl+f "niggers"
sad to see i had to go this far down to find the correct answer

Baizou

>science without sematic [sic] religion
>my sex junk is so oh oh oh

POC

Nuclear ban treaty, restart project Orion, boom we have nuke powered starships.

Nasa put up a video that proposed the creation of a fully mannered ship with engineered embryos that would eventually reach their destination as full grown hybrids. Obviously the earthling crew would be long dead

Welfare.

Central Banking.

We'd be type 1 within a decade.

Politics.

We have had the technology for decades, but after 1969 people around the whole country, left and right went all about "DEM PROGRAMS","WELFARE" "EDUCATION" "INFRASTRUCTURE" and everybody thought that NASA could design a magical spaceship if they just gave them just enough funds for purely small experimentall and theoricall stuff since they were so clever.

As the space shuttle demonstrated, NO, NASA can't do miracles, so after 50 years of staring at teach other humanity has advanced in space exploration the equivalent of 10 but with half the results since we don't even have an orbital refuelling system.

Also remove the N word taboo(Nuclear) , like it or not there is nothing else with so much energy concentrated in such little mass that we can realistically use.

New thread guys.

Well one thing's for sure. Spaceships won't look like in the popular sci fi worlds. You need a forward thruster to stop a ship in space.

This removes the majority of the white race though...

All non-whites excluding the Japanese

just do a 180ยบ, it only requires a small push and patience at any point far from the center of gravity but perpendicular to the ship axis.

Funny ...the northeast of Brazil was part of an early dutch invasion and is today the poorest region of Brazil
Yet, the state of Sao Paulo , a bastion of Italian, Japanese and Lebanese immigration is the richest in the country
Even the german colonies to the south have flourished

everything the dutch touch turns to shit

Go to Ikea now and by your prayer rug

hope you don't become the next murder capital of the world
you are on your way to becoming the rape mecca of europe

maybe putridpie can save you all

jews

fpbp

With the money we're currently shoveling into useless eaters, we could ALREADY afford to be colonizing space! Get this defeatist shit out of here! Don't defecate in the street!

Buy your new Ikea Prayer Rug

Elegance as you get cucked...let the putrid smell distract you from the invasion...so smelly that you will be distracted from the hallal cum breath of your wives and daughters ...don't forget to buy our muslim cock meatballs ...sure to make the invasion go down smoothly

Your mother wasn't meant to give birth, yet she somehow succeeded

Because space is the ultimate desert and nobody wants to go through a desert to reach barren and inhospitable land such as Mars

We cared about trade posts lad, not educating monkeys.

Flat earth is described in the Bible?!?!?!?

Seriously op which branch of the deeps state do you work for? In which country?

I would remove free will. Only by utterly commanding the minds of all 7 billion people alive today, can the sum total of humanity's productive output be directed toward nobler goals. They'll still do the basics required for survival, like taking care of their water/food/shelter, but beyond that, their will shall be subsumed beneath my own. Their only goal will be the acquisition of materials and knowledge required to go into space. No conflict, no wasting time on needless wars, politics or religious matters, just pure research, motivation, and clarity of purpose. Once my legions have built the fleet of starships required to begin the great scattering of mankind, the leash will be removed, and they will be free to inherit the galaxy.

Sinead please go

>colonizing planets

emptied asteroids are true redpill

Dude please tell me who the semen demon is.

The ideology of Islam.

Everybody who have a 2-digits IQ

yes, my dad creamed inside of her

You were the load that dribbled out of her asshole during a cracker family reunion gangbang jamboree

congrats for making in there champ

Nigs

she thicc, isn't she? Idk who she is, someone posted this pic here on Sup Forums

FUCK she's absolutely gorgeous. And I wanna know what that ass do.

>Earth curves inwards

Right, that's why i can look at a 45 degree angle and see the middle east from my house.

Kessler Syndrome

kebab

Sure ....that is all you cared about

nice post hoc pipe dream
We Wuz trade post masturdz
could not even keep them ....fail