Is this WH user's Happening?

>Democrat psyops firm, "Fusion GPS" called before the Senate Judiciary Committee next week to explain their Russia ties! Oh damn. Popcorn.

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/885536736692117506

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html
politico.com/story/2017/07/12/fusion-gps-senate-judiciary-committee-240483
archive.is/mvl1h
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/exclusive-radical-dem-worked-for-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr/
archive.is/jECEF
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/fec-has-kept-documents-about-democrats-secret-for-years/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/pelosi-restricting-dod-funds-from-being-used-for-gender-transition-treatments-hurts-national-security/
wilkowmajority.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I'm also the real data analyst as you can see by my lack of Reddit spacing which would contra-indicate someone that would claim to have been posting here for some time. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.
It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information. It is also germane to keep in mind that for proper refreshing sleep the bedroom should be used ONLY for sleeping, and not the dissemniation of memes or other Internet communiques. Therefore you should certainly leave the bedroom area (where your computer is statistically most likely to be located) and refresh vitamin D levels as well.

Bump

true if true

to the top

ban all zero hedge posters

ooooOOOOoooo!

moved to 2pm?

Oh, it's one these "muh Russia" happenings... Litterly nothing

Now we must ask how this leads back to Mueller.

That is some delicious pasta!

I love you

GTFO shill

I wonder if he gave Comey immunity.

Based Bill Mitchell brings it yet again.

Has anyone investigated him as another possible time traveler?

He seemingly sprang out of nowhere and basically called the 2016 election ahead of time, play by play, with oracle-like precision. Kinda spooky, if you ask me.

big if true...........

It may be back to Mueller that Comey AND Loretta Lynch are singing like canaries and Lynch told all about how they honeypotted Don Jr. with a Russian operative to get wiretaps. It may have been Loretta who told Goldstone how to word the email from Goldstone to qualify. Only an insider would know the key words??

bamp

Uhh Bill Mitchell is a stale old cuck

>swanned
Two "n"s you imbecile

I thought that too a few months ago, lately I've been coming back around to him.

The only reason why we called him a cuck was because he told us to keeping believing that Trump was doing the right thing when Sup Forums was chimping out over Kushner/Syria/Ivanka and the airstrike.

Since then, the winning has only intensified, while Kushner/Ivanka/Syria turned out to be giant fucking nothing burgers. It's hard to interpret that as being anything else but Bill Mitchell calling it 100% right again.

IDK! But this is amazing news!

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

What can come out of this?
Indictment? Any charges? What can the committee do?

Two principals that absolutely need to be interrogated
Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele.

Both. Or else they'll stonewall by saying the other did this or that!

mmm... pasta

My mind has been blown

Top Kek m80

BUMP THIS, DEMOCRATS CAUGHT FAKING RUSSIA NARRATIVE. WHERE ARE THE SHILLS

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

DRUMPFY BOY 2 SCOOPS WILL BE IMPORCHED, AND HILLORY WILL BE THE NEW SUPER PRESIDINT! FINALLY A GOOD PRESIDINT. FINALLY HILLORY.

When there is a "committee" in the title, it usually means a show for the press but can't do shit. Hell, Clapper lied to the Senate and he's still around spewing bs.

Questions

In June 2016, Did Steele or Simpson contact Rob Goldstone.
In June 2016, Did Steele or Simpson contact Natalia
Who was financing you starting in June 2016
In June 2016, Did Steele or Simpson contact someone at the FBI

>Popcorn.

you're right, but i still hate the faggot because he has milo hair and gets a facelift/botox every 6 months likes a total metro FAGGOT

Link to WH user's new post?

you forgot to say we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

>shariabluebucks removed from account

They wont show up
Then what

>What can come out of this?
Nothing. If you think a deep state puppet entity like Fusion GPS which is used to gather negative materials on "enemies" will receive anything less than free publicity for trying to take down Trump you know nothing about how this all works.

Fusion GPS will be lawyered up to the max and nothing will happen.

What can't go on forever won't.

donnie jr is also being called in so it looks like we'll finally get to the bottom of this.

Fucking shit I needed that .02$

'Ordinary 'citizen' John McCain dispatched a trusted aide across the Atlantic to get dirty dossier from ex-spy after former British diplomat told him about blackmail tapes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html

I guess we shouldn't pay attention and just go back to sleep, huh, BigLongMember?

friendship with UK ENDED
Macron is new best friend now

Listen gents, Bill Mitchell is merely an advocate. A self-promoting e-celeb who sits on Twitter all day.
He does not have the pull to break news.
He does not have the chops to properly analyze important news.
He does not write in-depth articles.
He DOES tweet quickly. That is his only skill.

This is news that was dropped yesterday.

politico.com/story/2017/07/12/fusion-gps-senate-judiciary-committee-240483

Always archive archive.is/mvl1h

>27 seconds

Fusion GPS does not have to go on forever because if Fusion GPS goes down several similar entities will pop up in its place but now protect itself from what hurt it last time.

Also, Fusion GPS is not the only one and the other side also has their equivalents.

You really have to think about these entities like a hydra that keeps respawning new heads every time you chop one of but these faggots also have lawyers to sue you and cause all types of problems when you do.

I can't open this -- can I get a rundown?
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/exclusive-radical-dem-worked-for-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr/

geez what a dickhead, he just won't accept that the age of the rhino is over and Trump is cleaning up the mess they made

Guys, dailycaller.com is down.
here's the archive: archive.is/jECEF

archive of it: archive.is/jECEF

Styx, why are you in Norway today?

ty

this actually might be something?

Yea, either it's getting slammed due to it being hot news, or there's a ddos attack on it. Either way, that's hot news.
Could also be another article that triggered the ddos that we're not even aware of....

Further, in the last bread, someone posted a True Pundit article about Comey and Mueller striking a deal that was a month old.

On Bill's Twitter feed, he linked to that same article today (around the same time) despite it being old news. Hmmmm....

He hangs out here because this is where he gets his scoops. He regurgitates info to his Twitter feed so that he can seem like a big shot.

Not that he is without use to our cause. He does support the God-Emperor steadfastly. And such is the nature of the world today that in order to get attention for one's cause, you have to spam or promote, so I don't necessarily fault him.

Just be aware that he is a self-promoter who frequents these boards.

These committee hearings do serve one important function. They blackpill lefty normies.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/fec-has-kept-documents-about-democrats-secret-for-years/

Corrupt FEC going down

Bump

wut
why does that link work but does not? wtf

>trust me

>there's no voter fraud, voter Id is racist!

this HAS to be a bot its everywhere

This is NOTHING BURGER you fucking republicans

nevermind, cloudflare probably has it cached since its from yesterday.

Go home McCain, you're next.

>bot
This has been discussed ad-nauseam. It's probably a hybrid. Like an android. Don't call attention to it, we like based nordbotbro.

Found the Shill , where do i collect my schmekels

Pretty sure it's Dreamers getting BTFO, but his is nice too

I smell fresh pasta!!!
Reeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Wilkow Majority broke today the ties of this Russian lawyer and how she works for a Russian bank that paid Bill Clinton $500k for a speaking fee and the banks lobbyist group is owned by John Podesta.

Get your popcorn, this is getting good. Democrats gonna get BTFO

>Milo hair
>Botox

HE HAS MILO HAIR AND BOTOX!

What if "Bill Mitchell" is REALLY Milo from the future, above-it-all-ness and vain faggot tendancies (the hair, the facelifts) and all?

user, YOU FUCKING CRACKED IT!!!!

Lol, top kek if WH user knew that wilkow was the one receiving this tip

MSM btfo
>The arguments on this board CANNOT be broken

>Bill Mitchell and Sup Forums being retards
Fusion GPS was called before the Judiciary Committee weeks ago

>>The arguments on this board CANNOT be broken

Based Wilkow

Could be this, too. Apparently McCain was a nastier little shit than I thought.

OK guys more evidence that Goldstone was the key player in the Trump Jr entrapment...

1-Email from Goldstone to Trump Jr (3 June 2016)
"The crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting..."

Fact: Veselnitskaya is already in US since 2015

2- Email from Goldstone to Trump Jr (7 June 2016)
"Eminent asked that I schedule a meeting with you and the Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow this Thursday"

Fact: Veselnitskaya is already in US since 2015..

>Wilkow Majority
literally who? Link?

Guys, something is fishy here.
This link works:
dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/pelosi-restricting-dod-funds-from-being-used-for-gender-transition-treatments-hurts-national-security/
And it's new.
This one still does not:

fuck me running. https is down. ignore my unobservant ass.

With this Russian lawyers close ties to Podesta lobbying firm, Clinton affiliated Russian Bank did she meet with any of Clinton's operatives while in America? If yes-then the same shrilling should apply. Clinton met with RUSSIA to influence the election against Donald Trump. Apprently her translator who was with her most of the time was Obama's Russian translator. Direct link to the Democrats. Who worded Goldstone's email. That is the key to unravelling since the Emin guy said it was ALL lies.

Wilkow Majority, Sirius/Xm Patriot 125.
wilkowmajority.com/

>Bill Mitchell

the literal personification of a "nothing burger" and an eternal trump cheerleader

The bank is also the bank that got the shares of Uranium One deal.

Democrats have always accused their enemies of the things that they themselves are doing, this time it's going to bite them in the ass.

How awesome would it be if we finally put some of these crooks in prison? It would go along ways of relegitimizing government in many peoples eyes.

Thats pretty crazy i could open it in safari ios but on chrome laptop it gives 404 error site down

my question is why they were so sloppy in this whole entrapment affair

rather 521 error

see

Has the daily caller ever been down before?
for half an hour?

Because Jr didnt take the bait and his dad won
The meeting was nothing and all they were stuck with was that stupid catfishing Goldstone e-mail
If Junior hadnt released the e-mails we would still be in the dark on all this about Natalia, Goldstone etc

Because they can be. Look at how much we know. Has anything happened yet? No.

Because winning was a forgone conclusion

Ohh ok got it user

It's not, just https.

> 1-Email from Goldstone to Trump Jr (3 June 2016)
"The crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting..."

*No such position exists. *

Yea, I've seen that a bunch, but considering that Goldstone is a stupid limey you can't really fault him for the misnomer.

(((Limey)))