Daily reminder this pic related scares the fuck out of (((them)))

Daily reminder this pic related scares the fuck out of (((them))).

They want to keep us divided, never will White Christian nations be allowed to operate in unity.

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/images/search?q=mexican mennonites
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Christian
DROPPED

>is the Black Sea also white christian land
>is Russia Christian

Bro your country is their best ally.

Yes it is

This

ahmed plz go

White people do a good enough job of dividing themselves all on their own. It isn't necessary for anyone else to assist them. You seem to be forgetting the thousands of years of constant warfare that white people engaged in prior to growing up and realizing that their true enemies were nonwhites.

Once the nonwhites are eliminated, white people will once again turn on one another. It's simply nature in action.

Since when is Roachland a White Christian country?

Black Sea became a country? When it claimed its independence?

you dont want the black sea to be for christian only?

>50% calling native Europeans "ahmed"

Surely not all Americans can be this oblivious

Christianity is a jewish invention you fucking retard

at least we're still 92% Christian and

Black sea my bad which makes it look more stupid.

Man of America, you're a mongrel of mostlikely german, french, anglo-saxon, irish and italian race . The only thing you kept from all your ancester is whiteness.

But sorry to say that it's my ancesters who beat the Muslims at Poitiers in 734, it's not Germans. It's my ancesters who build the cathedral of Notre-Dame-de-Paris, not Poles. Pascal, Descartes and Pasteur were French, not Ukrainian. None of what my ancesters did was for the White man, it was for the French.

Yeah and you're 100% KOSHER! Which is enabling the Shitslamic invasions you stupid goy goy.

Now get the hell out!

At least Christianity is more peaceful and countries with Christian majority has advanced a lot and your islamic country on the other hand is weaker and is considered to be the sick man of europe

we should meme trudeau into voting for palestine, his masters would surely object.

fixed OP's map, mexico and/or cuba tried to pull a fast one

Well, yes... But why Crimea and Odessa left christianity on this map? Is that a price aor the baptism of the Black Sea?

nah they included im just drunk give me a break

>defends sematic religion that subverted your european ancestors original culture

WHOA GET A LOAD OF THIS GOY

Christianity was made by people that were persecuted by the jews not made by the jews bloody hell.

Yeah... what a blessing..

Europe has been divided it's entire fucking existence, and it didn't need Jews to do that, for fucks sake.

Any fedoras still here?

>tfw when you're right

christians shed blood the most and is the most genocidal religion if you just take a look at the last 400 years. they've been causing problems all over the world and are the biggest kike enablers. we even took istanbul thanks to christians sacking the city before our siege. they killed off a whole continent of people, fucked up africa and far east and had been killing each other for a long while. your argument is pretty invalid straya

really? I don't remember jesus saying "let's make a religion and elect a pope, giving power to a priest class" it was kikes in rome who started this shit. don't start about islam, I don't give a shit about ar*b religion

Saved

>Black Sea
>White

>mexico
Jose, you have to go back.

kek

You are just jealous because we have an operational country unlike yours with high crime rate also at least I have magic powers to make roaches explode MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Mexico
What?

Your map is fucked mate go fucking punch the shit out of it.

Mexico is White, (((they))) just don't want you to know that there is 50% of them living in Mexico and currently being genocided.

bing.com/images/search?q=mexican mennonites

>this stat i got off fakenewsfromroachland.com says that australia has higher crime rate than turkey

Later on today I will come back and see the aftermath of roach rage, have a good one lads.

Is that the same for Cuba?

yeah go to sleep, you'll be late for school tomorrow

yep

(((they))) are scared of autism

You filled in the black sea you stupid fuck

Also
>US
>Mexico
>Cucknada
>Britain
>Germany
>Sweden
>Russia
>White

>Religion
"no"

They will enforce the dvide and conquer more than ever, since nationalism is on a rise

This. Why does it matter if we're not ''white'' enough? America is very Christian, which is the only thing that matters. Black Christians and Latinos are based and much better than white atheists anyway.

This