The Ultimate Happening

Let's be real here, the world of boxing has been dying for a long time now, in order to remain relevant they hire old time boxing legends such as Sugar Ray Lenard to comment live on big boxing fights, while UFC/MMA has been rising in popularity ever since. Not so long ago people simply laughed at the idea of a MMA big name fighting against boxing big name under boxing rules. Sure there were boxing pros going in the MMA ring only to get their shit kicked into submission, but this time it will be different. Some might call this fight nothing more than a publicity stunt to cash in record breaking revenues, while in reality it is the ultimate test to see if boxing is truly superior to MMA. If Conor knocks out Floyd, then the whole boxing scene is over. Nobody will watch that shit any more, apart from dedicated old timer fan boys who are not able to grasp reality.

I'm not particularly a huge fanboy of McGregor, I'm simply someone who keeps reality check'd. A lot of people say that Floyd beats Conor in his world, and Conor beats Floyd in a octagon, but one thing these people forget is "nature" and how it works on a human body. Floyd is 40, soon 41 while Conor is 28, on top of that, Conor has longer reach, height and heavier weight. Floyd is the underdog in this fight no matter how you look at it... 49-0 my ass, he did 47-0 during his prime with point whoring and his last fight was 2 years ago.

Screencap this, McGregor will knock Floyd the fuck out and show that little "muh muniez" nigger his place. After that, the whole Las Vegas will chimp out, the whole BLM over all the world will chimp out, looting, raping and murdering will commence across the whole USA.

This is literally White VS Black fight, the fight that determines the outcome of our long anticipated race war.

RACE WAR ON AUGUST 26th! BE READY! BE PREPARED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgcXAVHkl4k
youtube.com/watch?v=YrVKeiMe9bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boxing is dying, but there's going to be a better fight than this anime crossover. GGG Vs. Canelo will be a way better boxing match than this meme fight.

UFC/MMA is BOOORING, just a bunch of fags hugging in the floor 80% of the time

Sorry friend, I think you're talking about boxing. Hugging happens every 20 seconds in boxing

>Irish
>black on black violence

TL;DR
Why does the picture have them at eye level, I thought Conor was taller but several inches

>Ultimate Happening
It's a boxing match not an ELE you STINKING FAGGOT.

Trump hates Conor and loves Floyd so I'm with Floyd

>RACE WAR ON AUGUST 26th!
I thoght it was supposed to begin during Baltimore or Fergusson or Zimzam riots

it is utterly sickening that pol has become so mainstream and popular that marketers are mimicking our culture to promote degeneracy like this fight
FUCK OFF SHILL
SAGE

Mexicans and slavs are the only ones who take boxing seriously anymore.

Ultimate happening would be Rocky 4-like match
US best boxer vs Russia/NK/China/Iran/Syria's best boxer

fuck off kike

jews

Fascist racist antisemitic fucks

McGregor is going to wreck him and call him a nigger on live TV.

>hurr boxing is dying
same shit different decade. Meanwhile Pac May did 4 mill plus buys. Something UFC can't even come close to and the only time they get 1 mil in buys is when they throw a fucking pro wreslter into the main event. And no Mcgregor isn't winning this. He doesn't stand a half a percentage point of a chance.

You are the most evil people to ever have existed

kike

fuck off, shlomo.
pilpul not welcome here

The beaner is right tho. Once in awhile there's a sweet knockout in MMA, but 90% of it is two guys rolling around trying to choke each other. Boring as fuck to watch.

>Floyd is the underdog in this fight no matter how you look at it

you're stupid

t. irish faggot that knows conor will lose

Connor will throw himself out by the 4th round and then Floyd will dance around and land jabs for 8 rounds. A complete bullshit fight. Just a Payday for everyone involved.

>pilpul
What is that some evil ritual?

>the world of boxing has been dying for a long time now

Because they're corrupt pieces of shit. Not one real thing happens in boxing.

> Some might call this fight nothing more than a publicity stunt to cash in record breaking revenues, while in reality it is the ultimate test to see if boxing is truly superior to MMA

No cuntface, the test is to see if they can get the MMA audience back.

Which is why I think they scripted Connor to win by some """"unlikely""""" knockout after an even fight. Because then they get to collect from their bookie connections and they get to set up the rematch and you're here all the while building hype for a mafia organization that has fights that are as real as wrestling.

How about that brother?

You're going to be really upset with the result if you make this a race v. race fight. Conor is an amazing MMA'ist, but this is a boxing match and Conor has little to no chance outside of landing a glancing blow early on in the fight. Floyd isn't a power puncher and hasn't been for years, but he has a pretty good chance of finishing Conor in the later rounds from the accumulation of jabs he's going to dish out on Conor's head.

Floyd is getting older, but he still looked decent two years ago against someone who is young and a way better boxer than Conor. I hope Conor wins, but I'd chill on getting your hopes up.

Putting 200 euro on McGregor. I don't know why, but I feel like Mayweather has been busy doing blow and hookers and is teribly out of shape.

On the other hand, McGregor is on his top game and focusses on training and his waifu. I respect the dude.

potato niggers btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=YgcXAVHkl4k

Nice shilling you fucking moron.

It's a 220 million dollar event and you think those (((responsible))) would let this sink as low as "racewar". It's as staged as wrestling.

That's some top level conspiracy shit right there, which might end up being very plausible and possible under certain circumstances. But since you're from Sweden, go fuck your self and suck on some nigger dick.

this

RACE WAR NOW!!

You're a kike, of course you will side with the negro.

>irishman and black
>implying both arent negros

Sugar Ray Leonard hasnt been on commentary in 25 years you retard

>the fight of the century is about to begin
>race war is on the brink if it doesnt go just right
>McGregor makes his entrence
>a chariot pulled by a dozen enslaved melanin enriched black men
>he dismounts as six nubian godesses form a human stairs to the ring
>the aura of his privilege hospitalizes all proud POC in the first three rows
>Floyd crawls out from a janitors closet
>he walks to the ring as the racist white people throw garbage and slurs at him
>he steps into the ring trying not to make eye contact with his oppressor
>Connor asks him "are you ready to dance boy?"
>n-no masa, ima ready to make you check yo privlage
>Mayweather pulls a book from his trunks and opens it to the first page
>a bead of sweat rolls down the Gregor's face
>Mayweather begins reading out loud
>B-big Dog
>Little d-dog
>McGregor goes flying backwards as he begins having a seizure
>Floyd is declared winner by TKO
>All the white pepole in attendance break down in tears and commit mass suicide for being eternally BTFO'd
>Floyd is awarded the Noble prize for ending racisim
>Drumpf is impeached and Obama is now president forever
>Beyonce gives birth to her twins and names them Money and Mayweather jr.
>McGregor whispers with his last breath "how could i even compete?"

There's alot of dirty money in Boxing, alot of laundering and embezzling. The Cartels involved, especially in Mexico and Mexican Boxers.

Judges are paid all the time, especially the big fights. The promoters and money pushers don't care. Cause they already got paid or their next guy will win his fight. the casual fans have already left for UFC or are too stupid to realize.

Basically Boxing already know's it's a relic of the past. Might as well extort it and manipulated it for my own interests as much as possible.

See. When people want to tell me what is actual racism in 2017, It's two fighters(and their handlers/promoters) getting peopled hyped up for a fight, and just because one is black and the other is white, we're back in the fucking Rhodesian Bush Wars.

not politics

Fighting is for pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrVKeiMe9bA

jokes on you faggot cunt

>boxing
>fight
Pick one.
It would only be worth watching if it were a real fight, aka mma.
Boxing is for pussies.