Uh Oh

Donald Jr., then 12, railed against his father. “How can you say you love us? You don’t love us! You don’t even love yourself. You just love your money.”

mypalmbeachpost.com/news/national/donald-trump-sons-business-and-politics-are-all-the-family/dyOeFuqTfSzO8pkRoF6B0H/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7xPQ1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because norwaybot seems to be busy

archive.is/7xPQ1

I said a lot of stupid shit when I was 12 too.

Then Trump took him to ToysR'US got a SNES

seems the media jews have fianlly accepted the fact that teflon don is untouchable...

>CHANGE TACTICS

...so now they're scraping the bottom of the barrel with don jr. looking for anything that will stick, what a bunch of rats

You have to be a father to understand your father. A woman's job is to teach children to respect their father. A father's job is to be worthy of respect. Children just have to grow and learn, they will say stupid shit along the way.

>12 years old
they are scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard they've hit concrete

>The SNES was released in 1989

When I was 12, I thought communism was a good idea and that everyone should have free Ferraris.
We're all fucking retarded when we're young.

jesus that is desperation

Thanks. The only reason I entered this shitty thread was to archive OP's link.

no.. they've actually managed to scrape through the core of the earth and out of the other side, negating gravity and falling upwards out of the earth. impressive actually

>12 year-old doesn't grasp how life works

Shocking, truly President Trump needs to be impeached over this! Weren't these kikes actually filing the documents to attempt it now? I hope they get shot for treason.

Is this part of the bot now as well? I can't believe anyone would actually care about a parent corporation missing the .01 cent USD your click through would generate

no newfag it isn't

>12 year old boy going through early stages of puberty lashes out at father who spends a lot of time at work, angry about his parent's divorce.
Is this really the worst they have on the Trumps? What's next?
>Look at this embarrassing photo of ivanka taken after the first time she ever applied makeup!

>no one can change in 40 years

>Emotional pre-teen said he hates his dad

They're now in perpetual free fall, coming out one side and then back down through the core again.

They're digging real dip with the hormonal teenage outburst, why are they scared of Donnie Jr?

>Ssllluurrrpppp

>12 year old lashes out at a parent

Unheard of. Impeach Blumpf now!

I was a Democrat before the election. I've been voting Democrat my whole adult life. Now I'm just disgusted with them. They are every bit as hysterical and deluded as the Tea Party in 2009. God, I hate people now.

>implying Trump didn't have all the vidya years before the public
Also found the Jew

Trying to pre-emptively destroy Jr. so he will never be president.