White and black is not the same

Why do lots of people think that white people are same aß black people? They are two difficult breeds. The black people might be faster than white people, but white people are smarter. Sp it'd be better if nigger stay with their people and white people would stay with theirs, that the're no problems. It's the same as in germany. If muslim people meet germans, there mostly will be a big mess. And the same happens when many niggers meet many white people. But the presidents of our nations won't get it, so it's normal that the're many fights on the streets or more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys racist

>aß
I get what you're saying but why?

Nice cherrypicking

you got good taste

See that's what some say, like that guy from the netherlands " racist" ok, i might be a racist, but i don't know what's so bad with it. It's my oppinion.

Rope yourself roach

Please post a picture of an attractive 100% pure Aboriginal woman.

You can't post a mixed one.

Korpi posts are fun.

Hou je kankersmoel kankerneger

So lets see. Worst possible vs qt3.14 example. Not good m80.

fpwp

>Why do lots of people think that white people are same aß black people?
They do not. They are forced by the modern forms of SJW peer pressure to prove they are morons so they same whatever works.

>SJW: Blacks and whites are the same and if you do not agree you are a racist bigot!
>Normies: We do not want to be labeled racist or bigoted so I guess blacks and whites are the same.

Post a good looking Aboriginal woman that isn't mixed.

I'm waiting.

Niggers arent human

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

It's only a recent western trend. For pretty much all of history, it was obvious to most people that we were different. Hell, aboriginals used to be thought of as an entirely different sub species of human, let alone a different race

I concede. Spent some time on google. I genuinely hoped that some of their population wasn't inbred.
>Oh no I lost on Sup Forums XDDD

The image here is the closest I could get but I'm pretty sure she has mixed heritage. Genetic errors have to be corrected some how. :/

It's strange....I don't feel the same malaise when i see Abos...
Physically speaking , it seems that abos are quite different from Negros.
They apparently don't have nappy hair. Their Supraorbital ridge is more or less comparable to European ones...And yet they have very simian like facial features. And low IQs.

Maybe it's because i've never met them in my life, but (from a distance) they seem too drunk and always too high to be dangerous for their surroundings...

Can Aussies confirm this ?
Are these nice people ? Or full of resentment against whites ?... Frankly i kinda feel sorry for them. It's like a cross of something between human and animal... But they seem like nice people. Maybe dumb as hell , but not dangerous overall...
Am i correct ?
youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA

They share more genes with Asians than Africans

Why are he teeth so dirty?

I miss the Estonian brush poster. But I'm pretty sure he got banned by a Janitor for avataring.

She's Finnish. They all drink a gallon of coffee per day. (Look it up) The caffeine at that level is like a low dose of Adderal and contains much of their autism.

> cherry picked a white Nordic qtп and an ugly abo
> argument
Two can play this game.

Please tell me she's Trans
Jesus Christ

Nigs actually think they're superior lmao

It was a she. She said she was going to Narva (City in Estonia that's 98% Onion-Russian) to visit someone and we never saw her again.

She was probably kidnapped and sold into white slavery inside Russia.

Danm if only Democrats didn't fuck them over

its russian man

Still looks like an ugly pile of shit on the left.

She's not, and neither is this creature

Yes i've noticed their genes are also apparently quite different from Africans too.

oh fuck my eyes

Putting a nigger in their place is always fun

There's a difference between someone who clearly has medical defects and a normal person

G-guys... Which is the black one?

RARE

>But the presidents of our nations won't get it

Do you really think they're this stupid? What you say is obvious. You government is deliberately destorying you country.

We're all the same. Choosing a picture that represents the worse of one group (Sorry lady) and the best of another, does not make your point.

After creation and the dispersion of humans over the earth, we took different paths to become what we are today. But we're all from the same 2.

So you're related to that alcoholic aborigine. Get used to it.

Left is black, right is Western Mongolian.

if you count shitty genes as a medical defect then yeah

Neither, ones an abbo and the other is a predecessor to the Islamic republic of Scandinavia

netjes gast, lekker hard kankeren als een eerste klas tokkie.

hoe is de caravan, Rinus?

The differences between breeds of humans are minor and not enough to differentiate as a different species. Also those differenced are no reason to treat some humans badly.

> you can only be superior intellectually
The nigger has a point. Natural selection gave them superior athletics and other survival mechanisms. The problem is their innate abilities are no longer in demand, at least in more or less economically developed countries.

I know a lot of white people who are not as smart I am.

Thank you. I am glad I can always rely on our German neighbor to have an indepth understanding of Islam.

That is not shitty genes that is eating way to much Deviled ham

Isn't the right one swede?

left has obvious photoshop work done to it to smooth out imperfections, possibly makeup and other effects. right is hamplanet that is ugly as shit, but no post work, shitty phone camera. can see if she lost weight, shed have okay features common in whites despite being "ugly" by most standards.

>A Chihuahua and a Pitbull are the same species and therefore are equally good at doing the same tasks

>so racemixing is good
abo's are also a minor race that almost completely disappeared into other races. if they were as numerous as other races. the attractive/ugly ratio would go up

Fenno-Swede.

Some one run Mrs Left through he google facial recognition app

If you breed a strong lion with a weak lion the offspring will be stronger than the weak lion but not as strong as the strong lion.

Fuck me I am literally quoting Hitler now.

>Fenno-Swede.

Swedes that set up trade forts like robber barons 200 years ago and took control of south Finland

yea sure buddy. hot foxes might disagree with ya there buddy, and even some guys

Now let's compare the ugly ones...
What'd'ya know? The white still blows the nigger out of the water.

fpbp

I agree she needs to pay reparations. Nude blow jobs for every Finnish male.

yes but if you eradicate the weak lions by having strong lions fuck them, you won't deal with that problem in the future which means lions as a whole become stronger.

nice short term thinking buddy, look what happened to hitler? stop taking his word for gospel he was a fucking lunatic who "le ebin wuz napoleon n sheeit" but still managed to fuck up even after securing the western front with one of the most modern armies.

nigger

>lions are more superior
although i do agree that racial realism is bullshit, because race is something that belongs in tribalism, not in this progressive era, i must say that without intellect physiology doesn't mean anything

but nigs aren't intellectually inferior, these are all just bullshit statistics.

>This is how ugly white people convince themselves they're good looking

Nah senpai, there's good looking people in every race and ugly ones. Racists are usually the ugly ones that call all colored people ugly in order to make themselves feel better. However, as this is not reality girls still go for the good looking guys whether they're the same race or not, which understandably angers the ugly person. As a result, cognitive dissonance kicks in and they just believe that it's a conspiracy to wipe out their race. In reality, mixing with migrants has been going on forever.

t. Iranian from India

>culture = race

intellectual inferiority at it's finest. i'm talking about you, since you probably wouldn't figure that out on your own

Race produces like culture.

>Race produces like culture

Lol, no. I'm a zoroastrian Iranian and we're more culturally similar to Indians despite being ethnically Iranian. Similarly, Iranians are more similar to Arabs than to us.

The reason black people in the states seem stupid is because everyone in the states is stupid. It's literally your culture to seem like cocky morons.

That girl clearly has plenty of white in her ,looks after herself and knows how to present her hair and makeup. Find me a a black (not slightly brown) that looks anywhere near as good.

Those white people would look good if they weren't fat and old with digustingly ill kept hair.

That's a picture of an Abo and they are not black or white but are in fact some sort of missing link.

I think genetically we have more in common with the Gorilla than Abo

says frenchy fag with syphilis well entangled within his own DNA

your people are GMO aberrations. Syphilis went borg on the white genome and you wonder why you are dying out and cucked
Your corkscrew brains drove you to behave like parasites to spread your cesspool genes

> this progressive era
Maybe in the western part of the white man's world it's a thing, but not anywhere else. Westerners are being fucked over by every tribalistic group, the Jews for example.
> these are all just bullshit statistics
So you're saying that the average IQ of 85 among U.S. bleached Negroes is fabrication, and of course you have a link to back up your claims.

>Plenty of white in her

Oh look another form of cognitive dissonance.

>If a colored person looks good it must be due to white intermixing

Fucking island monkeys, lel.

see: nigger

That is not dirty wtf. You should see mine after doing swedish snus for 15 years. And they are still pretty compared to a brit.

>blacks are inferior
No shit amico

But its true, have you ever seen an attractive person who is this dark?

KEK I don't even have the heart to use abos in my memes. Prehistoric creatures that somehow have accomplished human speech.

>Muh anecdotal evidence

Lel, bruh I got into fights with only white kids at school over shit like them calling me a terrorist despite the fact that their shitty religion is closer to Islam then mine. If I let them change my perception of all white people I would be as retarded as stormfags.

Abbos are Neanderthals, not black Africans you fucking faggot

They are ethnic finns, not swedes. They speak swedish as their first language. My gf is a fenno swede.

Yes, plenty of south Indian and black girls. If you live in an area filled with ugly people that should serve as an indication of a bigger problem famalam.

I never heard that quote before! Great argument!

She still needs to give blow jobs to every Finn.

Then get the fuck out of a white country, you filthy sandnigger. Go back to goatfuckistan and you won't get called a terrorist.

That's rich ! coming from Brazil no less.

yeah right, (((white))). That woman is Dworkin, a notorious Jewish Feminist. Try harder

I was thinking the same. Frenchmen are superior in every single way than third world brazilians.

No she is pure Finnish-Mongorian you whittu deviru.

>Canada
>White country

Ahahahahahaha this nigga.

The rule proves true.

I've had other Finnish flaggits tell me she's Fenno-Swede.

I don't know who is jewing me anymore.

The leaf revealed.

Whoever told that was wrong. Finnish is her first language.

Okay, good. I don't feel bad about jacking off to her anymore.

That navel.

I have a house in Cali near a bunch of Diaspora too lmao. My grandpa used to tell me they were the first non-white family in the area but now the entire neighbourhood is just a bunch of Persian, Indian and Armenian lawyers/doctors.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Aryans and East Asians have the highest amount of neanderthal DNA. Abos likely have denisovan or some other unknown archaics

How can someone even try to compete?

Jewish girls are hotter than white girls tho, lmao.

This nigga lmao

The woman is pretty ugly but:

2/10 White Woman > 9/10 (by low black standards) sub-saharan shitskin.

This guys features (nappy hair, mandibular prognathis, feces skin, golf ball sized nostrils) have never been desirable outside of Jewish peddled rap music.

Let's not forget; the societal elevation of the negro is a very recent Jewish concept.

west mongolia is best mongolia