Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNwoowL2u24
youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how's that racist, just a simple fact

But....he can't! Facts are racist.

>well known illiterate
>automatic racism

You don't need to read when you're rich and can beat anyone's ass.

money grabbing event.

>Boxer

>Can beat anyone's ass in a real fight.

top kek m8

stop shilling. This fight is a scam.

Both faggots are in on it. They're trying to scam money out of poor niggers and rednecks hoping for a bloody race war.

Like one is gonna kill the other, lynch him, and rape his women afterward on live TV.

They're both gonna avoid injury and have beers while laughing about how much money they made.

Professional boxing is dead. They had to lure an MMA fighter into the ring to fight an old as fuck lightweight boxer to make some shekels and get publicity.

It's common knowledge that he doesn't know how to read there's footage of him trying to read that came out about 2 years ago. He's like spongebob in that episode where he pushes everything out of his head except fine dining and breathing.

>Fight.

Boxing isn't fighting.

MMA is fighting and Floyd would lose.

Yeah, only time I seen Floyd fight was against the Filipino nigger and he was a straight up pussy.

50 cent already called mayweather the wife beater out on that, the potato nigger is just repeating it.

also these pressers are getting ridiculous, it is obvious that potato nigger is getting under nigger nigger's black nigger skin by out niggering him at these things.

Mayweather couldn't even read one page of a harry potter book

He's just telling what it is. Mayweather can't read.

>McGregor: "You cant even read"
>Mayweather is actually illiterate.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNwoowL2u24

Look MMA man has no chance. But Floyd is not like some killer. He will just jab and run the whole time, he's a coward. His defensive fighting works in the ring and he fights like twice a year. Not that I wouldn't like to see him lose. MMA man will lose, but he gets props for going out of his element. Floyd would get killed in MMA man's sport, but he's too much of a coward to challenge him on his terms. Boxing is also a corrupted joke at this point. I mean just look the most anticipated fight is a boxer and a guy who isn't even a boxer. Pathetic.

Oh and Floyd is an illiterate fool. To have a basic intellect (perhaps he does not) and then to fail to learn how to read is not excusable. He deserves to be made fun of for that; in this day and age there is simply no reason to not know how to read.

Also, forgot this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0

Literally this. They're both in the money game, and they're hyping up a fight that will be undoubtedly mediocre.

oh shit, I know remember those 50 cent and mayweather memes

you retards do realize that is all set up so that the noble black man beats the evil racist white guy right?

The fact you said it's racist is what is actually racist

My God, you're so insecure.

>irish
>white

>He's a coward
Are you a fucking moron?

I dislike Mayweather, and McGregor too... this is all just scripted shit to get idiots hyped.
Nevertheless, Floyd is probably the best boxer of all time. You are fucking stupid.

Boxing isn't about Tyson-esque brawling, you stupid fuck. It's an art, and he's a master.

He is defensive, and he's the best to ever fucking do it that way, no question.

Now go back to playing Xbox, you silly cunt.

Wait, Floyd actually has trouble reading?
kek that makes this so much funnier

I made a meme guys.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

Well because boxing is an art, and when you score an art everything gets dumbed down and thrown out the window.

In a real fight vs idiots who know nothing of grappling he would rek all of them, but 100% of all real fights always go to the ground and he'd be useless. Either way its interesting to watch that nigger bob and weave and slip shots. One hell of an artist, sham he went the ghetto route like most nogs do.

Only surburban retards care about this fight.

Nice.
How about one for Floyds real response?
"Can't read? Nigga I read numbers."

this

and we all know the nigger is gonna "win".

Too late didnt save the project. Just use the clone stamp tool and erase the words on the plaque with the metal shit.

Irish people cant read either though

What do people mean by Floyd can't read? He has a twitter account and instagram where he writes posts, which I'm sure he can read.

>no one noticing that potato niggers hands in the OP picture
I always knew leprachauns were jewish

Lefties are hyping this into the Superbowl Pt. 2. Remember how pissed they got that the Patriots won, since their coach supports trump? It was like election night all over again. Lefties are hyping this fight up because they see it as white vs black, and so they want the black guy to win. Not because they care about boxing or MMA or even sports, but just because he's black. I'm hoping McGregor wins so we can revel in the left butthurt yet again, it will be glorious. If the niggo wins, expect more smug liberals than you've ever seen gloating about it as if this means anything.

this is all stages like wrestling you retards. he 'ok say all this shi to further the mean evil white guy shit and then when mayweather is given the win then everyone can say strong black man defies racist evil white man

>Tells Mayweather to his face, "You cant even read"
>You cant even read
>cant
Where's the apostrophe, you illiterate fuck?

He honestly probably can't

mma isn't fighting because tearing eyeballs out is illegal

i like it

That's not evidence of anything.
He could just have a competent social media staff.

Uh oh

It's culturally relevant and therfore should be discussed, even if the money aspect is the only reason it's happening.

If anything we should see the amount of interest as a positive because it clearly shows white ethnic solidarity is on the rise.

Its true, he can't read. How is that racist?

So you're saying people think he literally can't read? Like the sign behind him that says "Mayweather vs McGregor" just looks like squiggly lines to him and he can't understand it?

not politics

>100% of all real fights always go to the ground
lol no they don't you're quoting the greasy gracies who in turn quoted some police stat that claimed altercations with suspects ended on the ground a majority of the time (durrr no shit, how else is the cop going to handcuff someone who is resisting). You got played by jewjitsu marketing.

Boxing was fighting, got pussified.

>Now it's forbidden to criticize a black man in any way cuz "muh raycism"
Mayweather called Mcgregor a "leprechaun", he literally insulted hom for his ethnicity yet no one gives a crap.

Mmmmm

He's literally, illiterate. 50 cent offered him millions of dollars to read two pages of Harry potter a couple of years ago -- was that racist?
Of course he declined, he's rich as hell who needs to read when you can pay someone else to do it for you.

Funny video, but Floyd is still going to win. If this were an MMA match, it'd be another story,... but It's not, it's a boxing match with one of the most defensive and technical boxers out there. He may not be able to read, but in the boxing ring he reads his opponents so well it seems like he's fucking clairvoyant. Remember the pacquiao fight and how boring it was? that's because floyd's style is fucking boring and methodically effective.

They're gonna get a good payout though, and mcGregor is a great hype man.

Even if he loses the fight, he's won the bantz war.
I hope he wins the fight though, unlikely but it could possibly happen.

>not realizing every single sentence they utter is scripted in advance by the PR teams of both sides who are working together
>not realizing the fight itself will be scripted in advance because there's too much money to be made by rigging the fight to not rig the fight
commit suicide yesterday, you're the brand of retarded that makes you a danger to everyone around you

>Floyd is probably the best boxer of all time
In his weight class.

thread's closed. go back to Sup Forums

Nah I'm fine. You realize you're bumping right?

>the fight of the century is about to begin
>race war is on the brink if it doesnt go just right
>McGregor makes his entrence
>a chariot pulled by a dozen enslaved melanin enriched black men
>he dismounts as six nubian godesses form a human stairs to the ring
>the aura of his privilege hospitalizes all proud POC in the first three rows
>Floyd crawls out from a janitors closet
>he walks to the ring as the racist white people throw garbage and slurs at him
>he steps into the ring trying not to make eye contact with his oppressor
>Connor asks him "are you ready to dance boy?"
>n-no masa, ima ready to make you check yo privlage
>Mayweather pulls a book from his trunks and opens it to the first page
>a bead of sweat rolls down the Gregor's face
>Mayweather begins reading out loud
>B-big Dog
>Little d-dog
>McGregor goes flying backwards as he begins having a seizure
>Floyd is declared winner by TKO
>All the white pepole in attendance break down in tears and commit mass suicide for being eternally BTFO'd
>Floyd is awarded the Noble prize for ending racisim
>Drumpf is impeached and Obama is now president for
>Beyonce gives birth to her twins and names them Money and Mayweather jr.
>McGregor whispers with his last breath "how could i compete?"

>not knowing what sage is
you've just proven that you're paid to be here to promote this event

>he doesn't know you can't sage with images
You're a retard.

the shoddy outdated PDF your employer sent you might tell you that, but it's simply not true
also, it's been a year since the word "bantz" was thrown around here
stop embarrassing yourself, give up and switch proxies

wtf is happening here?

Man you really are new aren't you.

Some sperg is angry people are talking about this.

2 or 3 americans are being paid to use proxies to have conversations with themselves to manufacture interest in some retarded boxing shit that no one under the age of 50 or outside of burgerland cares about

and they've been starting these threads nonstop for the past few days

If that were the case they'd still be having full conversations despite your retardation.
I think you have mental problems.

>ha, uh, im floyd mayweather and uh. im floyd mayweather and today im uh, im floyd mayweather.

It's funny how this autist is spamming this thread but not the constant 1 post by this ID "POL BTF!" threads.

Mayweather is a domestic abuser so he is anything but noble. His prison time was very well deserved.
I do agree though that this is probably the setup.

The worst shit was saying dress like your age and the backpack tirade. Im Irish myself and I felt the pain of that one Like conor was me da and all. Needless to say, such an accurate attack is as devastating as it is correct.

shove your whataboutism up your ass and waddle back to Sup Forums you petrol huffing abbo