Trump Just Said It! Loretta Lynch Let Russian Lawyer Into Country

"Loretta Lynch Let Russian Lawyer Into Our Country Who Met With My Son Don Jr"
youtube.com/watch?v=DMwwPicv0KI

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html)
archive.is/20CdY
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
vault.fbi.gov/miog/manual-of-investigative-operations-and-guidelines-miog-part-02-01-of-06/view
archive.is/mdSre
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't help it, I see a dodgy Russian, I just gotta, collude. And when you're a star, they'll let you away with anything. Grab 'em by the treason.

It's time for President Trump to start arresting Obama's minions. Then Hillary. Then Obama itself.

>Trumpcuks now claiming Hillary is colluding with Russians

Wew

>It's Obama's fault that I colluded with Russia!

Goldstone was feeding lies to Trump Jr for entrapment...

1-Email from Goldstone to Trump Jr (3 June 2016)
"The crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting..."

Fact: Veselnitskaya is already in US since 2015

2- Email from Goldstone to Trump Jr (7 June 2016)
"Eminent asked that I schedule a meeting with you and the Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow this Thursday"

Fact: Veselnitskaya is already in US since 2015.

Guess we'll find out when Fusion GPS testifies before Congress next week. Remember Fusion GPS? The firm Clinton paid who used a British spy and Kremlin informants to get dirt on Trump.

>Hillary never sold Russia US Uranium

Who tf could be this retarded?
*checks flag*

Oh, carry on retard

Post the unedited version

They're the ones that came up with the piss fanfiction?

Slingshot mf

Happening: Awan Brothers Asked/Received Untraceable Payment
House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share via @dailycaller

Trump has known Goldstone since 1986, when he was Michael Jackson's publicist.

>30 fucking years

She didn't. Uranium One, a public Canadian company was bought by a Russian company.

You retards are fucking hilariously stupid.

>Implying that by letting the lawyer into the country they knew about the meeting the lawyer intended to set up with Trump Jr.

That's a lot of speculation you guys have going on right now. Feels kinda desperate.

JIDF pls go

Trump dindu nuffin

Nice try JIDF

She got a visa because she was legal representation for a Russian company. This is standard practice. CIA / FBI were certainly aware of her, but how closely they would have been watching her would have been dependent on how much reason she gave them to watch her. You can't maintain surveillance on every Russian in the US.

Conservatives trying to flip this into an entrapment story is both pathetic and nonsensical.

>That's a lot of speculation you guys have going on right now. Feels kinda desperate.
No we're implying that she was brought in by the Dems for the purpose of the meeting.
Take your head outta the sand, lefty user

And she received kickbacks through the (((Clinton Foundation))) you retarded dog fucking leaf. How much further can you stick your tongue down shartlarys ass?

>No we're implying that she was brought in by the Dems for the purpose of the meeting

gib proofs

Uranium One, a public Canadian company was bought by a Russian company. How did Hillary sell uranium to the Russians, you fucking mentally brain dead right wing retard rural Cleetus Meth head motherfucker?

That's the one. Apparently only Democrats are allowed to get help from foreign intelligence agencies.

The lawyer is probably the one that bugged Trump Tower

Look it's obviously Obama's fault that Trump colluded with Russia against the Democrats. Trump dindu nuffin

SMOKING GUN! Obongo will be ass-raped to death in prison.
Oh you poor little things, sweeties. Just.
The email Don Jr. cunningly provided will serve as the smoking gun that lands half of obongo's administration and deep state into a permanent state of death and prison ass-rape death.

Tick tock, sharia faggots. Tick tock.

>dog fucker literally defending shartlary against her insidious Russian collusion

Sad! Day of the Rake when?

I believe Trump will reconsider his friendship with Goldsone.;)

>Loretta Lynch literally obstructs justice by blocking the FBI investigation of Hillary
>libshits hemhaw

>Loretta Lynch literally acts as part of a Democrat conspiracy to try and frame the Trump campaign/administration with a false Russia hoax story
>libshits applaud

Wow it's like you guys really are traitors needing a bullet?

Makes sense

>take millions from Saudi Arabia = good
>answer an email = liiiiiiterally hiiiiitler

>The $500,000 fee — among Mr. Clinton’s highest — was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that has invited world leaders, including Tony Blair, the former British prime minister, to speak at its investor conferences.
>Renaissance Capital analysts talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a “buy” rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was “the best play” in the uranium markets. In addition, Renaissance Capital turned up that same year as a major donor, along with Mr. Giustra and several companies linked to Uranium One or UrAsia, to a small medical charity in Colorado run by a friend of Mr. Giustra’s. In a newsletter to supporters, the friend credited Mr. Giustra with helping get donations from “businesses around the world.” (nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html)

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

>cunningly provided

The FBI has more, don't worry trumpy.

Profit denial
archive.is/20CdY

I'm not American but it seems every time fishy stuff is going on, Loretta Lynch's name comes up.

What's up with that? Is she a criminal?

As SoS she had to approve the purchase, and she got a kickback for it. Fucking leafs

Trump never colluded with Russia. Natalia is a Democrat sympathizer that was a nobody in Russia,

Jail em

a version without french dubbing pls

Wow, leaf just can't stop being BTFO. Just another day as a Nerd Virgin licking dog shit off hillarys boots

Yes, and Goldstone using a minimum of three FISA Warrant terms per email is pure happenstance. I have some Kremlin-sponsored top secret intelligence straight from Moscow to give you, Tovarich!

She was getting this visa since at least since early 2015. And again, she was legal representation for a Russian company.

>she was brought in by the Dems for the purpose of the meeting.
Not only is there no proof of this, it makes no sense. You have to believe that Natalia is basically a double agent. Then you have to believe that they entrapped the Trump campaign but held it under wraps for a year.

The FBI is not involved with the Trump investigation anymore.

A public Canadian company was bought by a Russian company, how did Hillary sell uranium to the Russians? You hilarious retards can never answer this.

Her social media proves she's retarded also she's a kike

No actually it's you retards who keep getting btfo You can't answer a simple question because you're too mentally retarded.

A public Canadian company was bought by a Russian company, how did Hillary sell uranium to the Russians? You hilarious retards can never answer this.

He. Said. It. Was. Just. A. Rumor.

Keep licking that shit heel, Nerd Virgin

1-The client she represented in the US is an FBI informant.
2-Goldstone is the key player in this story.
3- Natalia played the token "Russian"

No she didn't and that's where your entire right wing retard lunatic pizzatheory falls apart.

This has been debunked over and over again but it never stops you fake news pizzatards.

It's HAPPENING! President Trump amd AG Sessions have Comey dead to rights. Tick tock, Obongo. Tick fucking tock.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information

“So you didn’t consider your memo or your sense of that conversation to be a government document?,” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) asked Comey on June 8. “You considered it to be, somehow, your own personal document that you could share to the media as you wanted through a friend?”

“Correct,” Comey answered. “I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.”

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing classified information
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating classified information (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

vault.fbi.gov/miog/manual-of-investigative-operations-and-guidelines-miog-part-02-01-of-06/view

Tick fucking tock.

>You have to believe that Natalia is basically a double agent. Then you have to believe that they entrapped the Trump campaign but held it under wraps for a year.
She is and they did, dummy. Here's her archived Facebook page. archive.is/mdSre

Notice the Anti-Trump shit.

Except she didn't. So once again, I'll give you one more try you retarded meth filled pea brained rural retard flyover dumbass. ANSWER THIS YOU RETARDED LITTLE BITCH.

they held it under wraps because they used it as their excuse to monitor trump tower communications, if they had let it out people would have been asking questions

anyone?

>(((Snopes)))

Nice Fake News retard

Sorry, can't hear you over your boot licking and hillarys Russian colluding

She was in the States illegally with the full knowledge of the DOJ. SHe had no status anymore.

It's called "pay for play". She will die in prison, shill. Tick tock.

MY FAVORITE PART IS THAT RIGHT WING RETARDS AUTOMATICALLY URANIUM = NUCLEAR BOMBS.

THAT'S WHY I LAUGH AT THESE UTTER MORONS.

THEY DON'T KNOW THAT URANIUM CAN BE MINED OUT OF THE GROUND.

AHAHAHAHA THIS IS A REAL QUOTE

This ends extremely badly for you.

I find it hard to believe that the Trump team could get an unsolicited email from a russian lawyer and not look into it. It took the internet a day to find out all this crap on her and I'm to believe they went into this without checking out who was requesting the meeting? There's got to be more here.

LOL you retards are getting massacred so badly that u have to try to claim that Hillary colluded with Russia. Omg u retards have lost all grip on reality.

>The FBI has more, don't worry trumpy.

Entrapment is illegal. It's over for the democrats. They'll be prosecuted, convicted and sent to prison. We're a nation of laws, if you don't like it, you can move to Russia.

>s-s-she m-might have sold u-uranium to the evil Russians ;_;
>b-b-but t-they didn't use it to b-boost their nuclear armament

Sad! I think shartlary needs her diaper changed again, get to it leaf

This is a real quote. Right wing retards have uranium for brains. Obama Leaf out.

Wrong. She was not given a visa to enter. She was given immigration parole.

>Obama Leaf out.
if only

They lawyer never ever emailed Trump Jr. it's his so-called old friend Rob Goldstone that did. ALl the juicy tidbits are from Goldstone.

He can't answer. The retard can't do it.

A public Canadian company was bought by a Russian company, how did Hillary sell uranium to the Russians? You hilarious retards can never answer this. You fucking retarded morons have no clue what uranium is do you?

>CNN still MUH RUSSIANing after admitting it's unsubstantiated conspiracies they push for ratings and our own CIA are guilty of meddling in foreign elections

That almost LEAF levels of retardedness

Answer what? That hillary is guilty of Russian collusion via laundering funds through her clinton foundation after giving the green light to selling Uranium to Russia?

Nice mental gymnastics dog fucker

You right wing retards think uranium is nuclear weapons. You are truly the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. That's why I laugh at you everyday.

Obama Leaf out

It's McCarthy all over again. When will we learn?

>t-t-they didn't use it for nuclear weapons ;_;

Wrong

He needs his validation in life from all those (you)'s he gets.

>Democrat shills literally getting nervous
Hmmm

It looks like a clueless Russian lawyer that had been in the US since the US was told to show up to meet Trump Jr. she believed she would talk about adoption. Goldstone fed Junior with a whole bullshit fabricated story to make him look bad.

What is seditious Secretary of State that colluded with Russia to build their Nuclear Arsenal for $500, fucktard?

Bump

just listen to this retard talk

no wonder u retards worship a dementia patient

I'm a former SWO(N). You are an idiot.

>She got a visa because she was legal representation for a Russian company. This is standard practice.
Oh?

>The prosecutor said the Justice Department was willing to allow the Russian lawyer to enter the United States again as the trial in the case approached so she could help prepare and attend the proceedings.
That sure doesn't sound like legal representation to me, but basic legwork for a case. Is she even licensed/authorized to practice law in the United States? It literally sounds like she could've been replaced by a paralegal. She doesn't even speak English.

>But in an interview with NBC News earlier this week, Veselnitskaya acknowledged her contacts with Trump Jr. and in Washington were part of a lobbying campaign to get members of Congress and American political figures to see "the real circumstances behind the Magnitsky Act.”
>That work was a far cry from the narrow reason the U.S. government initially gave for allowing Veselnitskaya into the U.S. in late 2015, according to federal court records. (thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump)
What a shocking development. She started lobbying once let into the country and schmoozing around with the likes of John McCain. Clearly she is a run-of-the-mill lawyer who was absolutely critical to a case and not a lobbyist with Washington, DC connections.

Technically we are the one that came up with the lisa fanfic, they're just the ones who fell for it

>Snopes
Pic related is the lefty idea of Truth's Final Arbiter.

>things that never happened for 93 gorillion, Alex.

McCarthy? New McCarthy is the Democrats and the MSM.

Nobody is clicking on your sharejew links you fucking retard

Trump isn't the one who colluded you dumb fuck

By being Secretary of State and approving of the purchase you dumb fucking faggot.

>they held it under wraps because they used it as their excuse to monitor trump tower communications,
I wasn't aware you had access to this FISA warrant. Source? There was no FISA warrant on Trump Tower in 2016.

IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE IT IS ALL OKIE DOKE

says the pizzatard who gets his info from ZeroBrain and self-admitted fake news host Alex wtf i love globalism now Jones

>i-i-it n-never h-happened ;_;

Except, you know, all the mountains of evidence? Sad Nerd Virgin, just sad!

Um, even Fox and Friends retracted this fake news the next day, user.

look at those teeth