I'm planning to make a 'coalburner register' site where ppl can upload pictures and names of white women that has been...

I'm planning to make a 'coalburner register' site where ppl can upload pictures and names of white women that has been with black guys.

This will make it easier for white men to avoid certain white women.
What do you think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMblXq3trWA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RFCdGnqh8
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok tyriqa sheed whatever u say bro

Good, good. A list for the coming gas day.

Doesn't everybody here have a day of the rope notebook?

A very good idea sir.

It's not hard to know if a white girl has been with a nigger. First off, they're mostly either fat, or roasties. Second off they love to brag about the fact that theyve been with a nigger via social media.
You don't need a list, you just need to not be a brainlet.

Good idea.

Someone beat ya to it.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA HAHAHAHAHA 10/10 WOULD CONTRIBUTE

Do it OP, if I was better at computerz I would also. Too bad I only good at guns and managing steel companies.

We already have this you mongoloid. It's called the 'Facebook'.

Should young white guys be put on a registry for dating this?

Godspeed

Bump, I could register a few names of race traitors. You shouldn't just make it white women with black men, it should apply to race traitors in general

Seems like a waste of time

>You don't need a list

But this will simplify the process for white men, as they can simply search for the names of their new girlfriends.

"Once you go black you're not welcome back" - will of course be the subtitle of this new site.

Is this a trick question?

I've thought of this before but I stuck with computer skills
I'm all for the idea but masquerade it as if it's ran by someone other than a white guy

>it should apply to race traitors in general

Good idea. Would avoid some problems actually.

great idea user

Reporting

Good idea, we need to register everything for the day of the rope

That would be smarter right?

i like it!

Don't be a dumb asshole, host it in russia or another shithole where lawyers can meem you.

I thought of this idea 10 years ago when social media started picking up steam, nobody took it seriously back then because nobody imagined things could get so bad like they are now today.

Follow through with this and make it happen.... the butthurt generated by the explosive popularity of this app will be palpable.

Must provide pics or proof

Yes, OP it's a wonderful idea but just remember that the SPLC and ADL will try to sue you into poverty. You need to host the site as anonymously as possible.

Do it.

on a second thought, perhaps you should consider doing a site about degenerates as well.

Panama?

Take care of yourself legally, my kamelåså bro

sounds good

Maybe make a site for nogs to post if for us. Like blackedbitches.com

All the hosting websites will ditch you for waysism like dailystormer

Can you also create a HoeFax one
like videos related
youtube.com/watch?v=bMblXq3trWA

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RFCdGnqh8

This is a great idea. We can shame coal burners to potentially prevent other white women from dating niggers in the future out of fear of being exposed as degenerate whores.

? Just use private registering.

This sounds great. Maybe we could even add different sections, like "Yellow fever traitors" of white men fucking thai whores and stuff?

Then expand and sort by country/region?

You could also include statistics of interracial divorce rates, abuse rates, murder rates, etc.

>Then expand and sort by country/region?

Of course

I feel like you guys would shame them, but would there be enough outside traction.

Alright do this but make
Damaged goods.com also link to it

Be sure to put this bitch on there. Name is Hillary Rodham Clinton.

No, it will just be a simple search site to help white guys.

Sure, go for it, just be aware that it could backfire on us all if the media give it full attention.

Guaranteed a Jew is behind that site.

Also, love that guy's face. He's trying his hardest not to look rapey but still failing miserably.

Good idea.

Seriously. Women will back pedal, if it gets enough traction.

They will first cry racist, then try to own it, then feel shame.

You are a beta

Oh, guess I didn't think about that sort of option. Its definitely a better idea.

Have the site set up specifically to shame them. Maybe with little blog posts making fun of each whore that gets exposed.

Remember to base the site in America. Only country that allows free speech. You might run into trouble of you base the site in Europe or elsewhere.

Usually an extra $10. If you let the domain slide and don't pay for re-registering, your identity will be revealed.

Me? Nah. I'm the savior of the western world.

Fuckin do it op

Now that would work, even if they aren't getting much outside pressure just knowing the site existed, and that they were on it, would definitely do some work

Russia is a better alternative

While this site would be fun and trigger people, it really isn't that difficult to find girls like this in about 5 seconds of assessment.

>tattoos
>choker necklace
>dyed hair
>piercings anywhere other than their ear
>almost exclusively listens to rap music
>Democrat

If she has at least 3 of these traits, she is 200% a coalburner.

get the hell out of here cia nigger

It should be called PayTheToll.com or BurnTheCoal.com or something.

Do it OP, I'll contribute my list of race traitors

Honestly it would stop women from doing it.

Being publicly shamed is something a lot of girls are super afraid of.

Holy shit hahaha

>degeneracy

Thats subjective. Too much to catalog. But interracial dating is able to be determined precisely.

Gottem

I am a full stack developer for a fortune 500 company. Would be more than willing to help. I am willing to connect to ftp/web control panel via VPN.
[email protected]

>$9.88
>not 14.88

It's so true, no woman wants to be unwanted.

More like all girls.

It'll get taken down for hate speech and the guy will go to jail

You dumb fuck. every one of the women listed there will sue him

He needs to go piratebay on this and even then it'll get ddosd all day

not worth it

Thought of a catchy name?
Also spam it on Sup Forums once it's up.
The news will pick it up once we get it going. Theyll say "alt right website is racist” and spread the message because they are too hungry to paint us a way

Good point

I agree

Why do niggers have no standards at all? They'll fuck grandmothers or giant blobs of lard, They really are just animals.

no because theres not really a correlation between that choice and his personality type

This is a good point, you could make something that does damage, but ultimately get taken down, or do something quite like just a list.

Collapse of the family unit. "Whites" are going that way as well with the advent of contraception, abortion, and widespread acceptance sodomy.
Widespread mob violence, though, is a black "thing."

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

Lower standards
Chances are she pays his bills

DO IT! I'll help, Florida is filled with filthy race mixers.

You could use a NoSQL JSON database which has cloud replication capabilities so that it can be replicated to other sources.
Allow for open-download of entire database.

The idea here is decentralization.

That's an interesting thought, but honestly don't know how viable it would actually be. How do you get that to people?

Doing G_d's work.

You best include oil drillers too, faggot. They're equally as despicable and disgusting

this is fucking sad

It would be easy to write a script to parse the JSON database into a more readable format--or a format of your choice.
CSV, Excel, XML, whatever.

Debatable, so black guys got class.

I look forward to browsing this site daily once made.

>t. A FUCKING LEAF

Any woman who sleeps around is garbage. Same for a man if you think about it.
Why not do a compodium of chicks who are just whores in general?
Or do you fags prefer a chick with 5 chad jock cocks over one who had 1 negro cock?

A sluts a slut

You are better off making a (progressive traitor) list so they cannot hop to the next country once they are done destroying their own one.

Femanon here, you are so pathetic than I think I will fuck a negro only for get you mad even if I'm not into negros.

Act like men, not like beta faggots, stupid jelly/low self confidence things like than turn off women.

FUND IT

Start a patreon and a paypal so we can donate to you for server costs.

>example

Back to your cave cuck.

You have been registered.

What a waste of a get

Yup