New Nice terrorist attack photo

So a newspaper recently updated new picture of the attack including the death attacker. This is safe to post here but If you do post on Facebook and twitter you'll we be reported because theses picture are banned. No more talk and let me show you the picture to shut the mouth once for good of consipirationists.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/4b4f7yxs
youtube.com/watch?v=J8I79bFrh4E
twitter.com/BungAji/status/753764064095002624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol did he even lift

>Mohammed

Geez, who would have guessed?

Last picture

T'as bien choisi la date

je speaka da french
gib article?

These are fake. You got this from bestgore

The newspaper is banned, the government don't want you to see the picture because of slow police response

pour de vrai ?
ouatte de phoque

obviously the same truck...

Where are his pants? Was he fapping while driving?

Impossible, the picture came today

yes, apparently a cop car was stuck by the crown and couldn't stop the truck, this kind of thing trigger the government because police was slow this day

Why did the police shoot and kill him? Why did they have to resort to such violence and why are the people of France okay with this police brutality

REFUGEE LIVES MATTER

Dat pistol on the right

when this happened?
i swear i didn't hear about this anywhere.

He managed to lift himself into the truck before killing 80+ faggots.

Looks like a gun from Resident Evil. Weird.

lets wait until after the election

nvm i'm a dumb nigger

this morning
fake gun

Didn't even wear his seatbelt. What a dummy.

If I were about to suicide, I would do it naked because why not?

For fucks sake frogs - translate your shit.

first anniversary is tomorrow, bastille day
place your bets on where the truck of peace will be visiting

little info box says everything there was fake except the small handgun on the left

lol

Highly unlikely.

All events will be heavily guarded. It wouldn't be worth anyone's time to try.

The most horrible footage from an attack I've seen is that from the aftermath of Nice. I've never searched it out since. I remember it being strangely quiet, except for a very very small kid crying for his mum. Horrible. What an appalling attack.

tbf, Nice was 'heavily guarded'. Remember France was and is still in a state of emergency after November 13 attacks and it was Bastille day so security was heavy. Problem was they just couldn't stop a guy in a lorry. I'd guess, though, that now big events will be taking even further precautions i.e. concrete barriers to stop vehicles.

Why was there so few police when there was so many people gathered in a public place in a country with so many sand niggers?

>here goy have some new pics
>these are new pics of ou- I mean an Islamic terror attack
>never mind the fact the picture could be taken from any Muslim country
>remember the six million and kill more Muslims for Israel

False flag af kikes

y
strawpoll.com/4b4f7yxs

I remember heard that there was police barrier near the event but the terrorist simply took another road to enter his death road. There can't be enough cop for all event tho, some event have like 0 cops in small city

You guys are talking about the French being heavily guarded like it means anything.

In France, "Heavily guarded" is handing your wife's rapist some lube before he starts.

WHen you nut and he keep suckin'

something being heavily guarded doesn't stop a suicidal hijacker
if barriers are too high for ordinary trucks, someone will just steal a construction vehicle like the telehandler they used to nick that atm

incidentally it's interesting how that murder in pic related didn't make the front page of bbc news while that guy who got nicked for harassing gina miller did

Yeah but Nice is a big city that gets lots of tourists right?

are you posting from dearborn by any chance

keep in mind it's a prepared attack so the guy probably knew there was very low police around and he knew all spots to go

After the attack, there was a video on twitter taken by a guy walking through the mass of twitching, mangled bodies. I downloaded it and put it on youtube but then youtube removed it. I thought that was weird because I we are all used to seeing graphic videos of war crimes committed by the Nazis and Bashar al Assad.

I still have it.

webm plz?

Seconded

Leaf tourist here in Paris. What can I do to make sure I don't get TRUCK'D tomorrow during the celebrations?

queer shaved all of his body hair before the attack so the truck would weigh less. why are muslims so gullible and superstitious?

go to poland

shit lad, just checked by youtube and usually they leave removed vids in your account but they completely memory holed it. I'll have to dig the clip up on an old computer. Youtube left the message "Video removed: Misleading or insufficient metadata"

Anyway, I think this is the censored version:
youtube.com/watch?v=J8I79bFrh4E

Maybe the non-censored version is still up somewhere.

Around kebab never relax

Found it still on twitter here:
twitter.com/BungAji/status/753764064095002624

>if berriers are too high for ordinary trucks, someone will just steal a construction behicle like the telehandler they used to nick that atm

I believe that the next huge terrorist happening will include something unheard of.

Okay so vehicle attacks were not unheard of until Nice, but I beleive that France was awaiting Bataclan 2.0.

Likewise, whilst Bataclan storm was occuring they thought it was gang related crime initially.

The next huge thing will have to happen under the nose of police, it will have to be something completely unexpected.

mass poisoning, drone based attack ... you get the idea.

where the fuck is the truck of peace today? i thought with 2 presidents in paris there would for sure be a happening

it's pretty sad you have to be on a war footing just to have any pissy old event in France these days because at any moment one of the new natives just decides to go full autistico and run over a dozen people

>we are all used to seeing graphic videos of war crimes committed by the Nazis and Bashar al Assad
found the kike

I'm pretty sure that user was pointing out the hypocrisy of jewtube

Which attack was Nice again? There's been so many it's hard to remember

I see what you mean there. I'll refrain from further postings until I've had my coffee.
I'll be back later to point out the kikes.

beep beep