Why do you want to

Why do you want to

LITERALLY

KILL

WOMEN

Only in the fantasy land that libtards inhabit.

Fake news.

Real news: roasties upset that they will have to pay for their own abortions again.

why not

Trump needs to tweet this picture every day.

Women aren't human, they are objects.

>They will literally kill women
t. the people who literally kill babies

Medicaid should be eliminated entirely desu.

You say that like it's a problem

Do women think planned parenthood is some kind of government po'gram enshrined in law that everyone has a right to?

If only it did.

Women want to kill themselves, we should help them

>reddit has a board called Two X Chromosomes
>clearly super feminist and super left
>clearly deliberately designed to exclude trannies

I love it when the left eats each other.

It's the only way I can get off.

Will defunding planned parenthood increase white birthrates?

>I'm literally killing starving people by having food in my cupboard
Yes, because women see "lack of unconditional accommodation" as oppression.

lel this

I know some roasties on facebook that will be livid. They've spent the last 6 months telling everyone that no man is good enough for them so they're going to become single mothers by choice.

That was cool when bongocare was around. Now it's going to get expensive and they've already outed themselves as trash.

The money they get from govt is funnelled back to fund certain political candidates (like the ones that will give them money in the first place, natch). It's like Lockheed "donating" money they earned from a fighter contract to the senator that got them that contract. Kickbacks are not good.

One of his greatest quotes.

No.

Planned Parenthood is used by POC to get contraceptives. If anything it'll increase the number of blacks and latinos in America.

CUNTS: if you won't pay for me and my future fatherless spawn we'll DIE
ME: Good

The bill had better have provisions to cut off funding to pay for the world's anchor babbys and their impoverished 'single' mothers.

enjoy your fap

Surely this will destroy Plumfpt

inb4 planned parenthood begins white knighting by performing free abortions, but really they're profiteering on the collected fetal tissues ...

Why did you literally kill Seth Rich OP.

What I get from this is that poor women stupidly getting pregnant kills women.